- Text Size +

I had a steady job working at a production factory. I was loyal to the company after my first laborious year, being tasked with changing the inner workings of the productions machines that broke down daily. Ever since day one, the company had a bizarre entrance to it after his interview. There was no mention of OSHA standards, no formal training outside of giving it your best go, and no cohesion between coworkers and bosses. HR was a blonde goddess, with an ass that stood out from her small figure like an angel among mortals, blue eyes that pierced the soul with conviction, and a florescent way of talking that made it seem like she wasn't talking her way out of paperwork.

Finally, I had had enough of having my fingers getting caught in the belt when a lower tier worker turns on the machine without clearing with you on it first, or getting knocked in the head with the palletizer after the complex machinery fixes itself while I'm trying to fix it. When I had drawn up the courage, she was busy talking to someone. It was my old roommate who had gotten me the job in the first place. She had black hair that extends to her shoulder blades, a strong Hazel glare that cut atoms when spoken to wrong, and a split difference on her ass and tits ratio; flipping that coin would send it to purgatory.

She was chatting it up like they were old pals, and as she became aware I was standing there she cleared up her stance and hurried away. I poked my head in the door, and met her eyes immediately. She gestured me to the chair in her office and asked what she could do for me. I began to tell her, "The job has been agonizing and taking a toll on my body. The pay has been nice, but it can't help me when I turn 50 and my body's asymmetrical. I'm afraid I'm going to have to resign."

She sat there, seemingly stunned. "Hun, there's a lot of ways we could go about that for you, but if you don't put in your two-week notic--"

"No, this job isn't worth another near-miss on how much more I value my life over your silly profits"

She took a deep sigh and reached for something under her desk. "Well, hun, if you ever read that legally binding bible I gave you a year ago, you'd know our exit-interview isn't quite that simple." The door slams shut and the chair that Im in had metal straps that suddenly clamped my arms and legs to it, while she pulled a remote from underneath her desk. "As you'll know, we have a rather high turnover rate. But it only mirrors the incentives we have to get people like you in the door, so we can make use of such a large amount of people leaving. Y'see, there's too many people in this world. Surely having one or two of them go missing won't be a blight on humanity". She pressed the remotely again, and the cuffs shackling me extended a needle thay injected an usual blue fluid into my veins.

"Let's see here... Ooh! You came here under a referral, from Blair just now, right?" The room began to spin and grow as I begin to feel my conscienceness fade. "If people get hired on through ads, we'll keep them as pets around the office to do our bidding or risk facing a gruesome death. We'd even put you in one of our products and ship it off to the customer and let their imagination run wild with it."

The chair i was in had become a landscape. My hands and legs had shrunken out of the shackles, her high pitched voice turning into the bellowing of an opera singer, and the top of the room became impossible to see. Eventually all I could see was the red of the seat and the wood of her desk.

She walked around and picked me up, her hand the size of a bus plucking me like a fruit off a tree. With her other hand, she pulled out her wasteline to see the bottom of her panties. "With referrals" she giggled "we'll take turns passing you around for about a week. Then, if you live, we'll stick you on the bidet in the womens restroom, letting some lucky woman back to her shift with an unsuspecting motivator screaming for help. Gah! It makes me want you now!"

Without a moment of hesitation, she sends me plummeting into a lifetime of servitude. Her white blouse passed by me with lightning speed, and her velvety smooth skin took over the scenery, as did the darkness and the overpowering stench of her tight pussy. I landed on a white, wet piece of panty, turning over just in time to see her colossal pussy that seemed miles away and even more miles large. As the daylight ticked away, my bask in the dimly lit horny prison grew short, as those miles shortened themselves to feet with HR closing her wasteline, her wet pussy radiating a musty heat around my entire body before it begins to engulf me.

HR straightened up her skirt, sat back down on her computer, and returned to answering knocks on her door and emails in her folder, now with the occasional leg twitch from me screaming for my freedom. Before long another rustic male voice begins to speak to her and her day takes off like nothing ever happened...