- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My take on the dating app style of story. Hope you enjoy.

Author's Chapter Notes:


Cameron was lying in bed when he heard his phone vibrate. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the notification – a text from Jodie. They’d been talking for the last week, having matched on a dating app and now they were planning to meet up. Apparently, neither had been having much luck with relationships lately. Cameron found it hard to believe, but Jodie had told him that a lot of guys ended up ghosting her before they even got to the first date.

 

It was pretty difficult to believe, because Jodie was hot. Hot and incredibly forward about sex. She was stacked and had a face that just screamed out that she loved giving blowjobs, both visually and verbally. She had told Cameron just how much she liked having things in her mouth not 3 sentences into their first conversation. She’d even told him she pouted her lips in all her photos to give exactly that impression.

 

So, what time are we meeting tomorrow?

 

Let’s say 12:30, at the midtown park. We can get some food there and then go do something else nearby :)

 

Ooh, that’s a good idea. I haven’t eaten there in ages. What are we doing after?

 

I thought we could go to the zoo, there’s one pretty close by.

 

Yeah, I love it! Seeing all the cute little animals is my favourite.

 

You live on a farm, right? I was wondering whether you’d be really into animals or kind of bored with them.

 

Of course I’m into animals! I’ve got so many pets at home. My parents even bought me a pony when I was younger. It’s a shame I could never ride it though. Maybe you can make it up to me ;)

 

How come, did you never take riding lessons? I’m happy to give you some ;)

 

Well, I’m kind of too big to ride a pony. Good thing I have a stallion like you around.

 

Big in what way? Like tall or curvy? Cos you know I’ve seen your tits right?

 

Both lol, it’s not just my tits that are epic. I’m a big girl. I’m 1.93m if you’re wondering.

 

Wow, that’s pretty tall. I’m only 1.83m. Are you okay with dating someone so much shorter than you?

 

Of course silly, basically everyone is shorter than me. I’m just glad you’re pretty big yourself, hopefully in more ways than one ;) I kinda wanna see it to know you’ve got the goods.

 

Cameron put his phone down, somewhat surprised and slightly apprehensive. Girls never usually asked him for dick pics, but this was a great opportunity for him to get something in return. He just really hoped that Jodie wasn’t catfishing him and about to start a bit of blackmail.

 

I’ll show you how big I am if you show me how big your boobs are.

 

Cameron relaxed a little. If she didn’t want to join in, he’d know if she was real or not. Very quickly, a response came through.

 

Thought you’d never ask ;) I took this one for you earlier.

 

The picture attached was not great quality. The tits in the picture however were and they were the biggest that Cameron had ever seen.

 

So, technically I think I would be an H cup, but they don’t really make bras my size :(. You have to show me how big you are now :)

 

Wow, you are a big girl. I don’t have one prepared, so give me a few minutes.

 

Don’t make me wait too long, I can feel the flood starting.

 

Cameron was quickly hard from the sight of Jodie’s bare breasts. He stroked himself to full capacity and adjusted the angle until he was certain Jodie would be impressed. Gripping the bottom of the shaft and pressing his hand down against his body, he took the photo.

 

I’m a pretty big boy too, take a look :)

 

Well, either you have tiny hands or a huge dick ;). You’re making me so wet. I think I need to deal with this before I really flood something. Looking forward to tomorrow :).

 

Have fun, looking forward to seeing you :).

 

Jodie put her phone down and reached over to her bedside table to pick up some of her toys.

 

“I can’t wait until I get to play with Cameron’s huge dick! Guess you’ll have to do for now though!”

 

——————

 

Cameron stood at the edge of the park at 12:25. He’d arrived a bit early to make sure he wasn’t late for Jodie’s arrival. Checking the time on his phone, he noticed he’d just received a message from her.

 

Just leaving now, be there soon.

 

Must have been delayed in sending, thought Cameron. There’s no way she’s intending on getting into the city and through the traffic in less than 5 minutes.

 

Cameron found a nearby bench to sit down on and took a look around the park. The nice weather meant that it was pretty busy today. Couples walked hand in hand along the paths, families held picnics on blankets and a group of teenagers were gathered around a car blaring out bass music.

 

It was a pretty good bass setup too, Cameron swore he could feel the vibrations going through the ground around him. He looked at his phone as a new message came through.

 

Almost there, I can see the lake. Looks tasty :). Let me know when you’re on your way.

 

Haha, I’m already here. I’m on the north side, the lake is on the south.

 

Hmm, I can’t see you yet. I’ll get a bit closer.

 

Well, at least she’s almost here, thought Cameron.

 

The bass intensified suddenly, as Cameron was thrown from the bench. Another earthshaking boom quickly followed the first, throwing everyone who had remained standing upright onto the ground.

 

The car was blaring, having briefly left the ground and fallen back to Earth. Trees were creaking, swaying under the quaking of the ground. A dark shadow fell over the entire park as a booming voice shook the air.

 

“They all look so cute and tiny. I can’t believe Cameron found such a nice place to go out to eat.”

 

Cameron looked up in shock. High up above him was the most enormous thing he’d ever seen. A gaping ravine, large enough for the tallest buildings in the world to fall into without a trace. To the sides, huge fleshy spheres, straining against fabric that struggled to contain them. He knew this view. He’d been sent a picture of almost exactly this angle just last night.

 

The valley moved and another familiar site came into view. Curved into a playful smile, the gargantuan lips of Jodie were more than big enough to kiss the entire park at once if she wanted. The devouring maw shifted into her signature pout as a gust of warm, suffocating air blanketed the entire landscape.

 

Looking down at the tiny park, Jodie was confused. Where was Cameron? He said he was already here, but there was no one in sight, just the tiny little humans playing below her. She stifled a giggle at the sight of them, not that she could really make out what they were doing. Humans were about the same height as the width of her eyelashes, but she knew from experience that her casual breath could break them badly. Realising this, Jodie rose to her feet again.

 

The monstrous caverns receded into the sky and another terrifying site replaced them. Blocking off the exit of half of the park, a pair of enormous leather boots dominated the southern sky. Cameron was struggling to understand what was going on. How could a pair of boots that big exist? How much leather must be required to house feet that were taller than most buildings?

 

Jodie checked her phone again, but seeing no new messages, decided to send one.

 

Where are you? I’m hungry :(. They all look so delicious.

 

While waiting for a response, Jodie looked around the park again. Surely it wouldn’t be impolite to have a drink before he got here? Eyeing the lake, Jodie began to lower her body to the ground.

 

Cameron was frozen. He had no idea what to do and could only look up in awe as he saw Jodie’s pouted lips descend towards the park and her ground-breaking tits flattened themselves against the city. Buildings crumpled as they failed to withstand their weight, cars and people alike crushed to less than paste as her breasts claimed the lives of thousands of people. She shifted her hands to pull her hair back behind her head in a practiced motion.

 

Then her blood red lips reached the surface of the lake.

 

The noise of her sucking the lake water past her lips was deafening. Her lips occasionally left the surface of the water in her sloppy attempt at drinking and the change in pressure suddenly drew everything in the park towards her deadly mouth. The lake was drained before she even began to swallow, but the vacuum she was creating continued. The cars parked nearby, the families on picnic blankets, the lovers clinging to each other, they were all drawn towards her by the inescapable rush of air.

 

Then, with a single tiny gulp, Jodie swallowed the entire lake, along with most of the people in the park.

 

“Oops, guess I overestimated the size of that lake, that was barely worth it. I must be going through another growth spurt.”

 

Jodie looked at her phone again. Still no response from Cameron. Was he ghosting her? Surely not. Not after she’d bared both her heart and chest to him. He knew how disappointed she had been with her last few matches.

 

Cameron for his part had been thrown halfway across the park, slamming into a tree. He had just about regained consciousness when another set of earthquakes started on either side of him.

 

Looking to both sides, he could just about make out the enormous thighs of Jodie as she stretched out her legs on either side of the park. From between them, warm, moist air began to emanate.

 

Jodie had decided to wear a skirt today. She’d been excruciatingly horny for weeks now and was expecting the ‘date’ part of their meet up to end fairly quickly, with an invite back to her farmhouse. She’d been looking forward to having a nice big cock to suck on and plough into her pussy for days now, it was too much. Cameron or not, Jodie needed release, if he wasn’t here, she’d have to make do with the tiny human pests instead. Spreading out her legs around the park, Jodie’s wicked smile was unseen by the survivors below past her vast breasts.

 

“Don’t worry guys, I’ll fill your lake back up right now.”

 

Jodie’s fingers tore into the Earth, collecting cars, trees and people as she parted her skirt and thrust them into her pussy. Her wiry forest shamed the vegetation heading towards it, each coarse hair significantly larger than the average tree. All matter that entered her slit was soon ground into powder by pressures unable to be recreated by any machine on Earth. Her ravenous pussy claimed it’s prize and chewed it up greedily, drooling as it did so. She couldn’t feel the tiny specks of course, but she loved the idea that her pussy had become their entire world and that her climax was soon going to end it.

 

Cameron watched in horror as Jodie began to masturbate, her fluids leaking out into the park. The slowly encroaching flood reached high above the tops of any remaining trees, removing any chance of survival for those who had the fortune of escaping the devastation of both pairs of Jodie’s lips already. And the flood was only just beginning.

 

As Jodie’s fingers jackhammered into her pussy, shockwaves spread out from her body. Her hips bucked, the rhythmic gyrations bringing down every remaining building in the city, shattering glass and demolishing all man made and natural structures. Nothing was left standing within 20 miles as she approached her climax.

 

“Ooh, Cameron, I want you inside of me.”

 

With one last thrust, in which Jodie raised her titanic ass from the ground, the floodgates opened. The force of her excessive behind returning to the ground sent out a blast of air strong enough to burst the eardrums of the few living humans in the city. The flood of sexual juices that followed was so forceful and voluminous that it washed away everything remaining in the park, Cameron included. With her pussy having overflowed the lake by a factor of several hundred times, Jodie laid back, some temporary release having been achieved.

 

Cameron’s last thoughts were of Jodie. His mind and body broken, he tried and failed to comprehend her immense scale and utter disregard for human life. Jodie’s pussy drowned him and half of the city.

 

Laying on her back Jodie was crushing the other half of the city behind her. With one last optimistic thought, she checked her phone. Cameron had left her on read. Ghosted once more.

 

She carefully picked up a small section of the city that had only been slightly destroyed and put it in a container for later. She needed to replace the ones she’d used up yesterday, having gone through four cities worth of humans by the time she’d finished last night. She got off on teasing the tiny people, but it was nowhere close to the real thing. It would be way better if the tall guys stopped ghosting her and helped her let off some steam. How was a 1.93-mile-tall girl meant to have any fun otherwise?

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think.