- Text Size +

September

Eve lounged in the living room on the easy chair, her legs up on the ottoman and Marshmallow purring happily in her lap. The cat had taken to her easily, and she wondered if his tiny master was jealous. Evan had mad himself scarce since she’d moved in, and though she’d spent the first few days checking for hidden hiding spots and stashes, she’d concluded that most of his movement and resources had to be in the walls, out of her reach.

The tiny man spoke to her occasionally, and they’d managed a handful of conversations since she moved in. Usually, she’d hear his voice echoing from a vent, and maybe once a week he’d appear, like a ghost, on a table or countertop to talk with her. Mostly he’d been filling her in on things like the cat’s needs, ordering her to replace a lightbulb, and their conversation always ended with her making a run at him and trying to grapple the shrinkee. It irked her how quickly he managed to disappear, clearly despite his bravado he wasn’t eager for another direct confrontation like on the day they’d met.

That was fine, she decided. She had all the time in the world, if he wanted to play mouse for the opening moves, it didn’t matter. Moving in had been fairly routine, with the most mostly already furnished she didn’t need a lot, and she’d ended up leaving some of her own things on the curb rather than bring them here. She was going to get this whole house, and everything in it after all, why would she need her worn down old couch?

A knock at the door startled her. She pushed the protesting cat off her lap and went to answer it, wondering who could have any business all the way out here. She undid the locks and cracked the doorway, peering out to see a blonde woman in a straw hat and a pair of daisy dukes.

“You must be Eve,” she said with a smile, “I’m Laurie, could you let me in?”

“Look lady, I don’t know who you are-“ she began.

“Hi Laurie!” a voice called from her ankle.

Eve started, looking down and noticing Evan for the first time. He was wearing more normal clothes than the last time, and with a smile he waved to the visitor. Laurie leaned down to pick him up, and then walked by a stunned Eve. She followed the pair numbly to the kitchen.

“Uh,” She cleared her throat, “Laurie, right?”

The blonde woman paused, setting a grocery bag on the table, “yeah?”

“Give me that tiny now!” she demanded.

Evan looked up at Laurie, and then the two of them burst out laughing, “Uh, no?” Laurie chuckled, placing the tiny man on the counter. “Okay Evan, here’s the stuff you wanted,” she placed some cans of cat food on the counter, along with a few other unmarked boxes and one conspicuous bag of old-fashioned spiced gumdrops

“Seriously, give him to me or I’ll…”

Laurie rolled her eyes, squaring up with the other woman. Eve wasn’t in bad shape, she had a gym membership and she’d moved her well-used treadmill into the master bedroom, but Laurie was half a head taller than her and had some noticeable muscle even underneath her loose shirt.

“Looky here Eve,” Laurie explained, “I wholeheartedly disapprove of this stupid game Evan has decided to play with you, but while I’m here? Consider me the ref, and it’s time out. Understand?”

“Uh, sure,” Eve muttered meekly.

Evan walked to the edge of the counter, smugly regarding her, “Eve,” he began, “could you open this bag of gumdrops for me?” he pointed to them. Numbly Eve reached for the bag, easily tearing it open and placing it back on the counter.

“Oh, that’s good,” Evan muttered, picking up a black licorice flavor. He took a huge bite out of it, holding it in front of himself like a watermelon.

“Don’t let him eat too many of those,” Laurie told Eve, “Seriously, him eating a whole one of those things is like your or me eating an entire birthday cake.”

“Oh, don’t worry,” Eve said, regaining some of her fire, “once I catch him he’s going on nutri-pellets for the rest of his life. I don’t want him losing that body-“ she stopped herself, blushing slightly.

“My body?” Evan chuckled, “wow, really?”

“You ain’t ugly,” Laurie said with a shrug, “Do you want anything else or should I get going?”

“Did you make an appointment for Marshmallow at the vet?” Evan asked.

“Yeah, Thursday at four,” Laurie said.

“Great,” Evan turned to Eve, “you’ll have to take him in.”

“What!?” Eve said, “listen here shrimp, I’m not your errand girl!”

“Yeah, you are,” Evan laughed, “unless you want me to evict you. I mean seriously, that’s half of why I wanted to move you in in the first place.”

Eve fumed a moment, looking at the fat grey cat watching them curiously, “Fine,” she muttered, “but every time you make me do this kind of thing, that’s another punishment you’re earning yourself at the end!”

“I’ll take my chances,” Evan said, crossing his arms, “besides, don’t you want to help Marshmallow?” The cat meowed for emphasis.

“He’s a sweetie, and I love him,” Eve said, “but you can’t seriously think you’re going to be able to order me around forever, I’m big and you’re just a shrinkee.” She looked at the cat a moment, “what’s wrong with him anyway?”

“He’s a fat fuck,” Laurie said, rolling her eyes, “also he needs shots.” She turned to leave, “Evan and I sometimes hang out on weekends,” she called, “so whatever horrible bitch things you have planned for him, make sure you’re not doing them while I’m here, or I’ll beat your ass.”

“Horrible bitch things?” Eve asked angrily, “where do you get off-“

“I just assume you’re a sociopath, seeing as how you think someone who shrinks should be your slave or whatever,” Laurie said, “personally I’d love nothing more than to throw you out right now, but Evan made me promise I wouldn’t.”

“Laurie please,” Evan said with an amused grin, “don’t threaten my tenant, she’s rough around the edges but she’s still learning her place in our relationship.”

“My place?” Eve snapped, “oh… someone’s definitely going to learn their place all right!”

“I’m so glad you’re coming around to my point of view,” Evan teased, causing the woman’s face to go red with fury.

“Look, I’ve got to run, I’ll come by and hang out on Saturday,” Laurie said, looking at the two of them, “you two have fun… or whatever.” With that she turned to leave, and a moment later they heard the front door slam.

Her gaze drifted down to Evan, still on the counter. He returned her look for a moment, a smile quirking at the corner of his mouth. With a snarl she bolted for him, but all she did was knock the gumdrops to the floor as he leapt away. With a shout he jumped off the counter, and by the time she moved around to the side he was gone. She swore angrily, tracing her finger along the baseboard, looking for a secret entrance. She didn’t find one, and as Even listened to her from his hiding spot below the tile, he fought a chuckle.

“Was that your girlfriend or something?” She shouted into a vent.

“Laurie!?” his laugh echoed back, “she’s a friend, more like a sister than anything, but she helps me out.”

“Why don’t you live with her?” Eve asked with a frown.

“What, and miss out on all the fun I have with you every day?” he mocked.

Her knuckles went white as she clenched her fists, “you know, I would have gotten you a nice doll house to live in, but now? Hamster cage, if you’re lucky!”

“Just pick me out a nice exercise wheel!” he laughed. The sound of his scampering feet through the vent told her that he was gone.

“Traps,” Amber said, tapping her desk with her fingers in thought, “you should put out traps for him.”

“I don’t think he’s stupid enough to take peanuts off a mousetrap,” Eve muttered, clicking away at her keyboard, “and even if he did, if he can live through getting stepped on, he can probably live through that.”

“Use sticky traps,” Amber said suddenly, “they’re perfect! Just put them out on places you think he goes a lot, eventually he’ll step in one and then boom! He’s yours.”

Eve grunted, pulling the glue traps apart and sticking them in rows along the baseboards of the floor. She figured he had to be hugging the walls, and his entrances to the labyrinth of tunnels and vents were probably near the edges of the room too.

“You need to cut that out,” a male voice echoed out of the floor vent.

She paused, leaning over it. She grinned wickedly as she saw him down there, beyond the grated bars. She could pull the grate off of course, but he’d be long gone by the time she did. Instead, she decided she’d have a talk.

“What’s wrong Evan?” she teased, “worried about getting trapped like the little rat you are?”

“No,” he laughed, “I’m never going to get caught by those things… you need to stop because… well, go down to the kitchen.”

She frowned, standing up and hurrying down the stairs. As she approached, she heard the cat’s mournful cry, a long low meow that made her pick up her pace.

“Marshmallow!” she cried. The cat was covered in the sticky traps, laying pathetically on the floor and giving soft said meows.

“You’re going to want to use olive oil to get those off,” Evan’s voice called from the vents, “also wear oven mitts, because he’s going to scratch the shit out of you.”

“How do you know that?” she snapped angrily.

“I actually put glue traps out myself back when I was scared of getting eaten by bugs,” he called back, “Same thing happened.” The cat mowed mournfully as Eve lifted him up to the sink.

“Whoa, did the tiny do that?” Amber asked, seeing the scratches up Eve’s arm.

“No,” Eve muttered, sitting down at her desk, “it was the cat… the whole glue traps thing didn’t work out.”

“Why are you taking care of his cat anyways?” Amber asked.

“I like Marshmallow,” she said defensively, “and if I’m taking all his stuff, I’m taking his cat too.”

Amber just rolled her eyes, “personally I’d have that thing crated up first thing, but if traps are out you need to try something else.” Amber bit her lip, stifling a giggle as she looked around, making sure none of their coworkers were nearby, “sex!” she whispered.

Eve blinked, “what!?” she hissed.

“You said he’s hot, right?”

Eve stuttered a moment, flustered, “I mean, he is, but I don’t think he’s going to jump into my pants if I offer it, he knows I’m trying to catch him!”

“Shrinkees are super vulnerable to pheromones,” Amber explained with a sigh, “you know how sharks can smell blood in the water from miles away? Shrinkees can smell if you’re turned on, it turns them on, it totally brainwashes them!”

“So, you’re saying if Evan gets a whiff of my…” she looked down at her skirt, “you know, he’ll do what I want?”

Amber shrugged, “the internet says so.”

“I don’t know about this,” Eve muttered.

“Look, you were going to keep him as a pet anyway, right?” Amber said with a grin, “what do you think people do with their shrinkees?” She shrugged, “you’re just skipping ahead a few steps.”

Eve felt like an idiot, stripping down to her underwear. She glanced around her bedroom, she hadn’t really thought about it until now, but Evan had probably been able to watch her changing whenever he wanted… She sighed and tried to push the thought away as she stepped into the hallway.

She didn’t have to look for him long, Evan was brazenly in the middle of the living room floor, scratching his enormous cat’s belly while the animal purred. He glanced over his shoulder when he heard her echoing footsteps, his body going loose as he prepared to sprint for one of his hiding places.

He blinked, doing a double take, “Uh, hi Eve, y-you’re in your underwear?” With a soft meow Marshmallow leapt up, abandoning him with the half-naked giantess as he scurried out of the room. The cat liked them both of course, but he’d learned there was a lot of yelling and chasing whenever the two were in the room together.

Eve smirked, pleased that she’d thrown the up until now unflappable tiny man off his game. She walked forward, enjoying the stunned look on his face. He wasn’t fleeing, it seemed that his mind had shut down. She fought to keep the sultry expression on her face as excitement built inwardly, she was so close to him now… if she jumped- No, she forced the notion aside, he was too quick and any sudden movement would cause him to scatter.

“Hi Evan,” she said in a husky tone, “it’s just so humid, fall’s just not quite here yet, you know?” She stretched, letting the tiny man at her feet get a good look at her breasts, straining against the black bra.

“Yeah,” he said slowly, “really humid.”

 he was suddenly very aware of how close he’d let her get. He debated bolting for one of his mouseholes, but he didn’t want her knowing where the one in the living room was… and besides, she was gorgeous. For obvious reasons Evan’s dating life had been nonexistent since shrinking, and he felt arousal stir within him.

“I’ve been thinking,” Eve said, biting her lip, “have you been watching me? Up in my bedroom?”

“No,” he said without hesitation, and it was true, enemy or not it hadn’t felt right to peek in on her in private like that.

“That’s too bad,” Eve said, “I’ve been so pent up lately, you know?” her hand drifted down to the hem of her panties, and her fingers slowly dipped inside. She was surprised at just how wet she actually was, and as her fingers traced a slow rhythm, she gave a low moan. “I’d kind of hoped you were watching,” she lied, “I figure a tiny guy like you, all alone up here for so long… you’ve got to be pent up too, right?”

Rational parts of his mind were in the backseat screaming bloody murder, alarm klaxons were sounding as his libido took the wheel. He gulped, wondering if she could see his erection from all the way up there, he could certainly smell her arousal from his spot on the floor…

“I uh…” he shifted nervously, “I mean I wouldn’t mind if you wanted to… if you’re proposing we-“ he tried to find the words, he’d planned for a dozen scenarios to deal with anything Eve could throw at him, he had contingencies for her flooding him out, using drones, even poison gas, none of his plans involved the giant woman propositioning him in her underwear though…

She giggled, slowly sliding her panties down. She caught the leg hole on the end of her toe, gripping the fabric and holding it over Evan’s tiny form like a massive black tarp.

“Oops,” she said, letting it fall onto him.

The slightly damp panties enveloped him easily, crashing over him like a wave and smothering him with the rich silky scent of her aroma. Instinctively he hugged them to him, taking a deep breath and feeling himself becoming rock hard.

He heard a soft thudding sound, and he pulled the giant pair of panties away from his face and saw Eve kneeling down, looming over him with a lustful look on her face. His heart skipped a beat, was this it? She was right on top of him, there wouldn’t be any escaping this time if she-

Her hand shout out, grabbing him before he could finish the thought. Eve’s breathing picked up, she was unbelievably turned on herself, and the feeling of her arousal mixed with the excitement of finally having Evan in her grasp. The two stared at each other for a moment, both of their faces flushed.

“Bedroom?” Eve asked, licking her lips.

“Yeah,” Evan agreed, mouth dry.

The two of them were silent as Eve plodded up the stairs, her tiny prisoner in her hand. Both of their minds were racing over the insanity of the situation, this could be it, the end of their entire tug of war right here and now, but what had started as a lure had suddenly become a very genuine desire.

Eve lay on her bed, loosening her grip on Evan so she could pull his tiny pair of pants off. His cock sprang free, and her mouth watered as she took in his naked body for the first time. She had to have him!

“Have you done anything with normal size people since shrinking?” she asked eagerly.

“Uh, no,” he said, fighting down a wave of pleasure as her soft fingers traced over his erection, “did you ever do anything with tiny people?”

“Nope,” Eve replied, “I uh… watched some videos.”

He was about to inquire further, when her tongue came out, licking up his body. He coughed and sputtered as her saliva coated him, but the tongue came again, relentlessly coating him in her slobber and easily overpowering any attempt to push it away. It snaked between his legs briefly, and his eyes almost rolled back in his head as she teased him slightly, the powerful appendage swirling back and forth over him.

“There we go,” she said, pulling away with a smile, “I think you’re nice and lubed up enough to go in.”

“Go in-“ he started, but the world blurred as she brought him down to face the massive and waiting lips of her pussy, the slick pink opening almost inviting him in with it’s intoxicating smell. He didn’t have a chance to ask any more questions, he was thrust inside her, easily sliding into her grip as he was enveloped by the warm wet walls.

“Oh yeah,” Eve breathed, touching herself slightly as she continued forcing him in, “that’s it, fight me, Evan!”

He thrashed inside her, the powerful walls squeezing him in a powerful grip that overwhelmed is entire body. The silky juices soaked his skin, letting him slide deeper and providing a jolt of pleasure every time the slick flesh contracted around him.

Outside Eve moaned loudly, picking up her speed and causing the pressure on Evan to increase so much that for one wild moment he worried he would be crushed. As the contractions of her orgasm continued, the motion of her pussy against him rocked his body, causing his own orgasm as the soft and silky walls compressed and rubbed Evan’s tiny form.

Eve cried out one final time, leaning back on the bed as the movement below subsided. A moment later a drenched and dazed Evan slipped his way out, landing with a wet *plop* on the bed. The bedsprings creaked as Eve sat up, looking at the object of her pleasure laying surrounded on all sides by her thighs.

“Evan,” she said in a commanding voice, “you are now my slave.”

He blinked, “What?”

She bit her lip, “I order you, crawl into my hand!” she lowered her palm next to him.

He sat up, “No?” he said curiously.

“Damnit!” she muttered, “I knew the internet was full of shit!”

“Hold on,” Evan laughed, “you believed that stupid rumor that your pussy would hypnotize me or whatever?”

“I mean, it kind of looked like it was working at first!” she protested.

“I wasn’t hypnotized, I’m just an idiot,” he muttered.

“Well that makes two of us I guess,” Eve said, rolling her eyes.

“Eh, I had fun,” Evan said, standing up.

“It was pretty great,” Eve agreed with a smile, “we’ll have to do that all the time, NOW THAT YOU’RE MINE!” her hand dove for him, but with a quick leap he was over the barrier of her crossed legs and sprinting for the edge of the bed.

“Too slow!” he shouted. The naked man took a leap off the edge of the bed, and Eve just collapsed backwards angrily, not even bothering to pursue him.

“Well, someone’s glowing,” Amber said with a smile as Eve sat down at her desk. “Get laid?”

“Kind of,” Eve admitted.

“The shrinkee?” Amber whispered excitedly. “Was it as fun as it looks online?”

“And then some,” Eve murmured, “when I get him, I know just what I’m putting him to work doing.”

“When you get him?” Amber asked, “are you saying you literally had him up your…” she gestured at Eve’s skirt, “and he STILL managed to get away from you?”

“Yeah?” Eve said, embarrassed.

Amber sighed angrily and rolled her eyes, “Eve, I love you girl, but you’re an idiot.”

Eve saw Evan on the kitchen counter as she came home from work, shoveling food down into the cat’s bowl while the feline waited below. He glanced up at her, but kept up his task, simply watching her warily. She stopped at a respectable distance, making sure she wasn’t getting too close for his comfort.

“Are we going to talk about what happened?” she asked, crossing her arms.

“Do we have to?” He asked, leaning on the tiny shovel. “We both had some fun, and now we’re back to you making an idiot of yourself trying to catch me.”

“I WILL catch you one of these days,” she growled, “so maybe you could try being nicer?”

“I could,” he said with a cocky grin that made her blood boil, “but I don’t think you’re ever going to manage it.” He left the shovel and started walking backwards towards the counter edge, no doubt preparing for another of his disappearing acts, “finish filling Marshmallow’s bowl!” he called, letting himself fall backwards off the edge.

She stood there, seething a moment, then with a sigh went to refill the food bowl. Marshmallow meowed happily at her feet as she worked. She was going to have to step up her efforts, she decided.

Chapter End Notes:
The struggle continues! The first battle as a mutual loss, or victory, depending on your point of view.