- Text Size +

January

“Okay, last call on drinks,” Laurie called, the raucous sounds of the New Year’s party echoed through her small house. Eve and Evan were present, Evan hanging drunkenly out of a red party cup filled with cheap champagne.

“You taste so sweet,” Eve giggled, taking another sip.

“Fuck, getting a little shallow in here,” Evan slurred, “L-Laurie, fill up my pool!”

She sighed, topping off Eve’s drink and letting Evan’s legs float behind him, “you two are seriously cut off after this one,” Laurie warned.

Laurie’s friends and family gathered around the TV, chanting as the sphere in Times Square began to fall.

“Five”

“Four”

“Three”

“Two”

“One!”

“Happy new year!” Evan and Eve shouted to each other, and her giant lips pressed down into his face, the pillowy pink flesh covering his entire head as he drunkenly tried to return the kiss.

Eve separated a moment, her face flushed from more than just lust, “time to finish my drink,” she giggled. She tipped back the red party cup, and Evan cried out in surprise, laughing as the flow of the cheap drink swept him towards Eve’s waiting mouth. Her tongue darted out into the flow, tickling around his legs briefly and pressing against the outside of his pants. He groaned as the strong muscle briefly massaged him, and as his legs went limp, he wondered if he would be swept right down her throat…

Eve pulled the cup away empty, wiping her lips. She laughed again, looking down at the empty cup, thinking a moment. Something was wrong there… Suddenly it clicked.

“Evan?” She squeaked in panic.

Laurie turned away from a conversation she was having with one of her cousins and frowned, “Where is he?”

“H-He was in the cup,” Eve muttered, “and then I chugged the cup…”

Laurie’s eyes went wide, and she closed the distance between herself and Eve instantly, “Come here!” she shouted, trying to force her finger down Eve’s throat, “you’ve got to-“

Eve just gagged in response, fighting feebly against Laurie’s finger as the other woman tried to save her friend.

“Guys,” Evan’s voice called. The two women paused their struggle, looking down into the cleavage of Eve’s party dress. Her skin was just slightly damp with spilled champagne, and Evan drunkenly waved from his spot atop her breasts. “I fell out of the cup!” he laughed.

“Okay,” Laurie sighed, “Eve, Evan, you’re cut off and you’re staying here tonight.”

“Groovy,” Eve giggled, dangling Evan in front of her. Her tongue darted out and licked its way up his body, savoring the lingering taste of the champagne.

...

Evan blinked himself awake; his vision blurry as he tried to figure out where he was. The room was unfamiliar, and he was held tightly in Eve’s grip. He groaned a bit, shifting and letting the hazy memories of the night before drift back to him. He was naked, but he almost always was when he slept, and the slightly grimy skin of her palm smeared against him as he turned to look at the giant woman who had fallen asleep cuddling him like a stuffed animal. Laurie’s guest room, he remembered, the two of them had crashed here last night…

“Happy New Year,” Eve muttered with a smile. Before he could return the greeting, she brought him up to her cheek, snuggling him against her warm skin and just keeping him there a moment. “Ugh,” he muttered, “I still smell like champagne.”

“It’s a good flavor for you,” she giggled, “you were marinating in it all night…” her grip tightened on him a moment, feeling something small and hard poking against her palm. “Hmm…” she said, drawing him up over her face, “what’s that?” She released her fingers slightly, keeping her thumb and forefinger under his armpits so he dangled over her face.

“It’s the morning,” he replied noncommittally, “sometimes you just wake up… ready to go.”

“I know what morning wood is,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Now, hold still!” She opened her mouth wide, slowly lowering him in.

“W-wait a minute,” he called, “I’m not sure I like where this is going!”

She just giggled, letting him drop. Her mouth quickly closed around him, and the top of his head just barely managed to stick out from her lips as her tongue arced up to play with its new toy. He grunted in surprise, then in pleasure, as it found its way between his legs and began working itself against his erection, the slow powerful movements of the wet muscle holding him in place as it worked on him.

He gasped in surprise as Eve’s finger came up, and a low throaty giggle echoed all around him as her finger made contact with the top of his head. With a slow, yet powerful, push, she forced him down, all the way into her mouth as the lips sealed above him, blocking out the light.

Evan felt a brief moment of instinctive panic, but it was driven away as her tongue returned again, seemingly happy to have him completely as it’s prisoner. Her spit was dripping all around him, and he was soaked as Eve casually tumbled him in her mouth, pressing him into the stretchy flesh of her cheeks playfully, then back behind her teeth as she closed them with a *click,* sealing him in like a cage.

Eve fought to keep her mouth’s prisoner in place as his tiny hands traced along the back of her teeth. With a grunt she used her tongue to force him against the roof of her mouth, determined to finish him off. With a series of quick licks that caused his entire body to spasm in pleasure, her tongue won the contest of wills, quickly reminding the tiny man of just how powerful his giant lover was as he sprayed his seed across the inside of her mouth. Evan’s world suddenly compressed as Eve sucked what little he had to give down her dark maw, and he listened in awe as she swallowed, a powerful contraction of muscle that could be felt even if she was keeping him from going down with it.

Light returned to the world as her mouth opened, and a pair of fingers gripped his arm, slowly slipping him back through those same lips. He panted a moment, dripping with spit and limp as the smiling goddess held him over her face, admiring her handiwork.

“Great way to ring in the new year,” he said weakly, smiling down at her.

As always, January began with a mix of bitter cold that hit all the harder with the holidays behind and forgotten. Eve quickly found herself dreading her morning commute, for the icy winds that chafed her skin and chapped her lips, and the misery of sitting in her car and dreading the fact that she’d be going in to work with, or rather for, Amber.

“Uh oh, look who’s late,” The redhead sniggered, coffee cup in hand as she watched Eve plod to her cubicle.

“It’s not even ten minutes past the hour!” Eve protested, “there’s still some ice on the roads and-“

“Business begins at nine Eve,” Amber said with a smirk, “I’ll have to make a note you were tardy today. I’m sure HR can deduct an appropriate amount of your PTO.” The other woman’s heels clicked on the ground as she walked away. Eve scowled angrily, logging in to her workstation as she began looking over her accounts for the day.

She’d been working for a few hours, still fuming over Amber, when she heard giggling from somewhere in the office. She sighed, trying to ignore it. People had their social groups in the office, she didn’t usually begrudge them some talk and laughing, after all she’d used to spend a lot of the day gossiping with… She furiously refused to even think the name, typing faster angrily.

“Just do it!” a woman’s voice whispered.

“L-Ladies, come on,” a panicked voice called.

She froze, her head shooting up. Was that-

“Charles, just come over here,” another voice giggled.

Eve stood up, looking over her cubicle towards the break room. A group of women, most of whom she recognized from Amber’s new circle of friends, were gathered around one of the tables. With her heart in her throat Eve started walking towards them, the click of her own heels announcing her presence.

The other office women turned around, parting slightly and revealing a very stressed looking Charles on the table next to a shoe. The poor tiny looked like hell, his remaining hair on the side of his bald head mussed, and his glasses askew. She’d known he wasn’t taking well to Amber’s tenure as boss, seeing it laid out here like this… it hurt. On either side of him were a pair of women’s shoes, why were those on the table?

“Uh, hey guys, what’s going on?” she asked uncomfortably.

“Diane and I have a little wager,” a dirty blonde named Sandy said with a grin, “we think that since Charles is tiny now, he’s sort of an expert on women’s shoes, so we figured we’d see if he could tell which one was mine-“

“Or which one was mine,” Diane butted in.

“Just by looking at them,” Sandy finished.

“We were just helping him a bit, putting him in there, letting him really sniff around and see if he could figure it out,” Diane said, winking down to the tiny man.

Eve felt something welling up inside her, she was always a follower in these kinds of situations, and even a few months ago she’d have joined right in, sliding her shoe off to help torment the tiny man… Now though?

Fuck me, she thought miserably.

“Uh guys, we should probably all get back to work,” she said feebly.

“Oh really?” Sandy asked, glaring at her, “I’ll just call Amber out of her office, see if she’s okay with us having a little team building time?”

Eve’s legs almost turned to jelly, there was no way she had the courage to confront Amber in front of the group like this. She tried to think, mind racing. Charles looked at her pleadingly.

An evil smile traced across her features, “Charles is probably filthy from playing in your shoes Sandy,” she swiped him up before they could say anything else, “I’ll go scrub the little guy off in the ladies room.” Charles had a betrayed look on his face that almost broke her heart, but she kept going. “He’ll need to get out of these clothes of course.”

The ladies howled with laughter, dispersing and letting her take the tiny man off to what they assumed would be another torment. Charles almost had tears in his eyes by the time the ladies room door closed behind her, and Eve sighed, setting him on the sink so she could clear her head for a moment.

“E-Eve,” Charles began nervously, “I thought we-“

“I’m not going to do it,” she said in a tired voice, “I just… needed to get you away from them.”

“Oh,” he smiled and slunk back against the faucet in relief, “thanks…” he breathed out slowly, “I’m moving my workstation downstairs tomorrow,” he said finally, “I’ve got a few friends down there, I don’t know if you know Bob and Mary, but they’ll keep Amber and her harpies off me… she’ll still be my boss I guess, but I won’t have to see her as much.”

“That’s great!” Eve said with a smile, “I wish I could follow you…”

He snorted, “I wish I could just leave this whole job.” He sighed and looked down a minute, “this company is the only one I know of that actually lets shrinkees keep working once we… you know.” He sighed, “nobody in my contacts list would even return my emails. Corporate is tiny-friendly at least…”

“Could they help out with Amber?” she asked eagerly.

He rolled his eyes, “I’m going to complain to HR, but I’m sure it’ll amount to nothing. They’ll say it’s anonymous, but her little friends will ferret it out for her, and the best outcome will be sending her to a sensitivity training.”

“I’m sorry,” she said softly.

“Don’t be,” he said, standing up again, “I’m not going to just live in fear of her… well, maybe I am, I’m not a brave guy Eve… but I’m just going to have to tough it out, for the people I care about.”

“Yeah,” Eve muttered. “I get it.” She smirked, “you know, I’ve got a friend of mine I need to introduce you to sometime.”

“The tiny guy you live with?” Charles asked.

Eve frowned, “yeah, how did you-“

“Hearing Amber rant about how he was kicking your ass was pretty fun,” he admitted.

“He didn’t kick my ass!” she said defensively, “we uh… came to an arrangement.”

“But he’s still running around, no chip?” Charles teased.

“Well, did your wife get YOU chipped?” Eve asked, already regretting it as the words left her mouth.

To her relief Charles just rolled his eyes, “she refused, so I hired someone off a food delivery app to take me in and get it done myself.”

“She refused?” Eve asked, confused.

“She said I was her husband at any size, and she wouldn’t do it,” he said with a fond smile, “and let me tell you it sucked, that needle is huge.” Unconsciously he rubbed his bottom, “but I wanted it so someone like Amber couldn’t run off with me.” He shrugged, “still though, it really meant a lot to me that she said that… when you’re this size, respect and love like that goes a long way.”

“Y-Yeah,” Eve said, blinking away a quick tear. “Uh, listen, Charles, I think I’m going to call it a half day. Seeing as how you’re moving your desk tomorrow; I think you should too. If you want, I could drive you home?”

He thought a minute, “Yeah, that sounds nice, are your cupholders clean?”

She blinked, “Uh, I guess?”

“It’s where I ride in most cars,” he explained, “this country is suffering from an epidemic of sticky and disgusting cupholders.”

Eve stormed into the house, throwing her purse on the ground and kicking her shoes off. She took a deep breath, steeling herself. Marshmallow looked at her curiously, surprised to see her home early.

“Evan,” she called, “we need to talk!”

“You’re home early,” his voice called from one of the floor vents, “everything okay?”

“Just get out here,” she said impatiently.

“Wow, I know I said your attempts to catch me were losing steam, but ‘just get out here’ is a new low Eve.”

She rolled her eyes, “Evan, I’m giving up.”

There was a stunned silence, “Eve…” he said slowly, not sure where to begin.

“No, I Eve O’Mara, officially surrender,” She said, throwing her hands up in mock defeat, “Evan the Tiny has beaten me, I have no more fight in me.”

“Eve do you have a fever or something?” Evan had suddenly appeared next to her ankle, startling her a bit, in the moment she managed to notice there was a small section of the baseboard with a hidden door he must have used, and he had to be in a bit of shock too since he’d left it open and exposed behind him. He put a hand to her ankle, frowning as he tried to check for a temperature.

She sighed and stood her ground, “No, I’m fine Evan, in fact I spent twenty minutes out in the car trying to decide what I wanted to say.” She took a deep breath, “I don’t want to do our game anymore, I want to take the loss… I want to just be with you, like we were a normal…” she swallowed, “girlfriend and boyfriend.”

He blinked, “I uh…” he cleared his throat, “I refuse!”

“What!?” she exclaimed.

“I refuse your surrender!” he said, gesturing up at her, “the game continues!”

“You can’t refuse my surrender,” she said, growing irritated, “how would that even work? You can’t force me to chase you!”

He looked like he was about to say something, then stopped.

“Shit,” he muttered, “yeah… I think we’re at an impasse or something here.”

“I don’t want to chip you, or register you as mine, or any of that,” Eve said, “I just want…” She gulped, “I just want to…”

“What?” he asked, looking up at her, “Like, do you want to wager the house, Vegas style or-“

“No!” she said, exasperated, “I want you, like I want to BE with you Evan.” She sighed, “I want us to date for real, no more only being a couple on holidays, or around Laurie and her family, I want to call you my boyfriend every single day of the year.”

He was quiet a minute, and she heard the steady beat of her heart as she waited for an answer. The tiny man looked up at her, his mouth a thin line. Finally, the smallest smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

“Okay then,” He said slowly, “I… I’ve got to admit, I’ve felt the same way for a while now.” He laughed suddenly, “I’m going to really rub it in Laurie’s face next time I see her, I won!” He jumped up in the air, “in your face Eve! I am the baddest bad ass of all time, shrinking? Didn’t even slow me down!”

“Okay tiger, calm down,” she said chuckling.

“No way,” he said, grinning broadly, “you came here to make me your pet, and now you’re my girlfriend, and I got a good six months of home maintenance and rent money out of you!” He puffed his chest out proudly, “I’d say I’m a model for tiny guys everywhere!”

“Oh god, I knew you were going to be like this,” she chuckled, rubbing her temples. “Okay king tiny, I took the rest of the afternoon off, so how should we spend it?”

“Upstairs,” he said, a grin stretching across his face, “bedroom!”

“That’s what I was thinking too!” she said with a smile. She reached down for him, closing her fingers around him softly as she kicked off her shoes and began walking up the stairs. “This is another reason I needed to… well, give up,” she giggled, making her way down the hall, “I couldn’t keep waiting until holidays for this!”

“Oh man, there were nights Eve,” he laughed as they entered the bedroom, “there were nights when I had to talk myself out of letting you catch me, I’d say to myself ‘come on Evan, you can get away from her after you get off’ then I’d get all the way to one of my exits before my common sense would kick in.”

“In fairness, you always did escape after you got off,” Eve said demurely, laying back in the bed and laying him between her legs. She began unbuttoning her shirt, “I really should have just sealed the deal and played with you after… but…” She giggled as she started undoing her skirt, “well, you were always too much to resist.”

She froze a moment, “hey,” she said slowly, “You never DID let me catch you on purpose, did you?”

“Uh,” he chuckled nervously even as he started taking his own clothes off. “One time,” he admitted.

“Which time?” Eve asked, amused. “Was it when I left that bag of M&Ms out as bait?”

“No,” he admitted, red faced, “Uh, do you remember that time I was in your nylon?”

Her eyes went wide, and she sat up looming over him with an excited grin, “Oh god, I knew it!” she giggled, “I know a lot of stuff can be overwhelming at that size, but there’s no way you ‘got lost’ in my nylons! They’re one way in and out Evan!”

“I went inside them because you left them on the floor,” he admitted, “I was horny and they smelled nice, I’m not proud of it, but I decided it was better to let you think I was stupid rather than-“

“Naughty,” Eve said, fighting the urge to laugh. “Okay, we’ll revisit that later… for now?” She walked her fingers down her stomach, over her belly button, and then stopped at her patch of rich brown pubic hair, twirling it slightly as she spread herself open.

Evan didn’t need to be told twice, the waiting pink entrance invited him in, glistening and filling the air around him with the heavy rich musk of her arousal. He let her other hand come around, helping him position himself as the tight tunnel enveloped him, covering his body with the silky fluids as he easily slipped inside.

Eve breathed out slowly, savoring the sensation as the tiny man positioned himself inside her. This was always her favorite part, right at the beginning when he was completely inside her. She began to finger herself slowly, and as expected Evan began to fight against her contracting muscles. She grinned, picking up speed.

Evan noticed every slight change in her pace, her powerful walls squeezing against him as he did his best to move deeper. As always, the slick and powerful womanhood easily overpowered him, the merest hint of her ecstasy overwhelming his body and rendering him powerless. It was all he could do to try to please her, even as the movements rubbed her against him sent jolts up his own spine.

“Not yet!” she giggled, bringing her hand down and catching his tiny feet as he was starting to slip out. She gently pushed him back in, filling his nose and mouth with her taste as he was forced forward against the tight wetness. She crossed her legs, hoping to keep him from slipping out again, and she was rewarded with a powerful twitch as his body slid deeper into her.

Evan gasped, his hair stuck to his face, and every inch of him was soaked as the pressure around him increased. He fought to move forward again, even as the pillowy insides molded around him, preparing for Eve’s final orgasm, a flood that would wash him and his seed away. He cried out in the darkness of her pussy as he came, the earthquake of Eve’s orgasm followed him a moment later.

In the cold of January the upper levels of the house sometimes had trouble staying warm. It didn’t matter, Eve still had a slight sheen of sweat on her forehead as she laid back against her pillow, content. She gently twirled her finger around Evan’s head, toying with him as he lay, soaked, between her breasts. She might have lost their game, but she felt like a winner.

“I’m in the mood for pizza,” Evan said finally, “that’s what you eat when you’ve won something.”

“I suppose it’s fair that the big winner picks dinner,” Eve said with a grin. “Do you want to come with me to pick it up, or stay here?”

“With you,” he said, sitting up, “I mean…” he sniffed, the smell of her pussy filling his nostrils still, “I might need to wash up first.”

“I could put you somewhere… out of sight,” she said with a small smirk.

He thought a moment, then grinned, “sure, just rinse me off in the sink before dinner, I guess. Where am I riding, panties or bra?”

She placed him on the nightstand as she walked to her piled clothes. She picked up her discarded nylons thoughtfully, then walked back to him.

“I usually don’t like to wear these when I’m not at the office,” she said in a sultry voice, “but… since you liked them enough to risk your freedom for them, I think they’re a fair reward.”

“Uh, yeah,” Evan rasped excitedly, “okay!”

Her hand cradled behind him, ushering him towards the edge of the table, and then finally pushing him over. He tumbled down into the nylons, the slight scent of her sweat surrounding him as she slipped on the rest of her clothing. She shook them a bit, grinning through the material at him as he settled down into the toe. He looked up the long tunnel of the legging to see the familiar sight of her toes, leading the rest of her foot down towards him.

The office’s unpleasantness seemed to double for Eve, made all the more potent by knowing that Evan was waiting at home for her now. Charles had managed to get himself to another floor at least, Eve still saw him at lunch sometimes, and she was happy that he’d managed to escape most of Amber’s torments… most.

“Eve,” the redheaded woman said coolly, walking to the entrance of the cubicle. Eve glared at her, fighting to remain pleasant as her boss sipped a steaming cup of coffee.

“Can I help you with something?” Eve asked as politely as she could, “I’m just finishing up for the day and-“

“Oh, don’t give me that!” Amber said with a grin, “I finally caught up with that little rodent Charles, and we had ourselves a chat about you!”

Her blood ran cold, “A-About me?” Eve asked.

“See, I heard you grabbed him when some friends of mine were having a little fun,” Amber continued, “and I was… curious.” She stared into her coffee cup a smug grin on her face, “I really can’t believe you-“

Eve wilted under Amber’s gaze, part of her desperately wanted to tell the woman to fuck off, but she just stayed silent.

Amber raised an eyebrow, and continued, “bug boy told me you stepped on his ass, then threatened to drop him in the toilet!” Amber laughed. Eve’s mouth fell open in shock, “that’s so fucking sick, I love it!” She stopped laughing after a few minutes, oblivious to Eve’s surprise, “Oh wow,” she breathed, “I really was worried about you Eve. I’m making some budget cuts, and I’ve got to admit, you were on the line.”

“Uh,” Eve gulped, “yeah well, I…” she didn’t know what to say next, this was uncharted territory.

“I’ve really missed our little talks,” Amber said, finishing her coffee, “hey, there’s a sort of corporate team building thing coming up next month, I’m supposed to pick a few of my best people for it. What do you think?”

“Sure!” Eve said without thinking. She almost clasped her hands over her mouth, this wasn’t what she wanted at all, but she also didn’t want to lose her job…

“Hell yeah!” Amber said, doing a fist pump, “welcome back to the winner’s circle Eve! You’ll have to fill me in on the rat living in your walls, I’m sure you’re going to get him any time now.”

“Oh uh, sure,” Eve said, giving a weak grin, “I’ll tell you all about it…”

Amber winked, then left to continue her rounds. Eve clacked away at her keyboard numbly. So, Charles had lied, covered for her in a way, probably to spare her from bullying after she’d helped him… She was back in the winner’s circle apparently, but did she want to be?

Chapter End Notes:
Well, Evan is our winner for now. Hard to believe we're here at the halfway point, what awaits our new couple in the new year?