- Text Size +

Bang

The sound of a meteor hitting the earth shook the entire system of shelves and desks covering the entire circumference of the room. More importantly, it shook the lillis and their cities quite a bit. When they looked towards the origin of the sound and shockwave, they weren't too surprised by the revelation. It was 1 am, and Indiana had fallen asleep at her desk, again. The 'bang' had been her head falling onto her textbooks, which had of course  also caused the 'earthquakes'.


Almost immediately did lillis begin to move over towards Indiana's study-desk, which was basically just one end of the shelves that hung from the walls. The 'perimeter' of that desk had been marked with some red tape, so the lillis wouldn't expand outwards onto it. After 10ish minutes, a crowd of lillis stood on that desk, in front of the sweet, yet massive face of the sleeping brob. Their goal was to wake her up. Not because they wanted her to leave, but because they didn't want her to have severe back-pain the next day because of her positioning.


Indiana was sleeping soundly, her face was turned so one of her cheeks was laying on the textbook she had been reading before crashing. Both her arms were also on the desk, as she'd also been taking notes as she read. The lillis started to move over to the giantess' massive face, some having to trek across her hands and arms in the process. As always, Indy's skin was as soft as it could be, for she took great care of herself.


Soon enough they were standing on the textbook, only a few hundred feet from the massive head. During that time, Indiana had started to lightly snore. Normally it was an adorable little sound coming out of a sweet girl. Of course, it was a loud rumbling to the lillis, who could feel the gusts coming out of her nostrils and mouth. This was why they stayed away from them, they could easily be inhaled by the sleeping brob. And no one wanted to have to tell her she did that, for she would be utterly devastated.


They all shouted as loud as they could, but nothing seemed to be able to wake her up. And they weren't keen on climbing up into her ears, for she could shift at any moment. Not only that, but she'd be upset if she found out they crawled in without asking. Instead they came up with a new idea, to send out a helicopter to find and alert one of the 2 other giantesses living inside the house.

...

So that's exactly what they did, a military helicopter got sent out of Indiana's study to find either Alexandra or Louise. Being lillis, they were plenty small to send the heli between any cracks around the doors. Soon enough they located one, Alexandra was still awake as well, for once being lazy and watching tv. They used a mix of flares and megaphones to catch her attention, after landing onto the coffee table in front of her.


Eventually the amazon saw them, sat up to lean in, and boomed: "What do a bunch of lillis want at this hour? I doubt it's something Indiana can't do better."

"Miss Alexandra! We need your help! Miss Indiana has fallen asleep at her desk, and we are unable to wake her up...or move her to bed." responded the soldiers. Of course they were unable to, Indiana may have been sweet, but she was still a 5.42 mile-tall giantesses compared to them, hardly 'dainty'.

Alex sighed as she shook her head. "Again? This is like the third time this month. That girl needs to learn to stop studying so late, and that much. She'd pass without studying, and that's all you need for a degree." The amazon then stood up and looked at the lillis again. "You'll be able to get back on your own, right? Cause let's face it, I'd wreck that heli you're in without even wanting to."


A minute later, Alexandra opened the door to Indiana's study, having had to pass through the blonde's bedroom first. All the lillis that were awake looked up at the woman in awe, they always forgot just how massive she was. Except the ones living around items belonging to her, they knew..... Alex was, after all, one of the tallest Brobs around at an impressive 7 feet in height.


"Alright, let's get this little girl to bed, where she should be." boomed Alexandra as she tucked one arm around Indiana's back and the other behind her knees. She then lifted her up, as if she weighed nothing. Of course, to Alex, she really didn't. But to lillis, she weighed a few billions tons.... 


"Night lillis" was all Alex boomed as she turned off the lights and carried Indiana into her bedroom. Alexandra was imposing, menacing, and a powerhouse, but she cared for Indiana as much as the lillis did. So they were allies on that front, even if Alex didn't always look down to see them.