- Text Size +

“Cut! … cut, Alice! CUT!” The director’s increasingly impatient cries eventually got the attention of Alice, who had been in the middle of pressing Will’s entire body to her plump lips in an exaggerated, full-body kiss. 

Alice gingerly pulled Will away from her pursed lips, grasping his legs within her fist as he gasped for air and wiped lipstick from his face and clothes, “Sorry director, I just got a little carried away there… you did say you wanted a passionate kiss, right?” Alice giggled mischievously to herself, a sound that was intoxicatingly sweet to Will’s ears in his current state of arousal. Alice had done more than make the kiss ‘passionate:’ quite a few times she’d angled his body to press his crotch up between her lips, until it felt like she was sucking the precum right through his damn pants. His head was still spinning from the memory of it all. Meanwhile Alice was admitting, “Plus I’ve never kissed a tiny before, I just wanted to make sure I got it right… uh, for the cameras I mean!” With another giggle she added hopefully, “Are you sure we don’t need another take?” 

Will nearly groaned: the past few hours had been torture, thanks to her. He’d had to stay so tantalizingly close to her big, jiggly, perky body for every take of every scene, and the adoring little smiles she kept sneaking at him when she thought nobody else was looking were not helping take his mind off matters. Being at the mercy of Alice’s flirty and fun-loving attitude all day had left him struggling not to cream his fucking pants every minute, and here she was asking for more. After the boob-pressing scene there had been several others, none of which were as squish-free as Alice had implied. He’d had to dodge her feet for a while (while staring up at her enormous tits from below the entire time), then the scene where he had to “get her attention” by tapping on her thigh (her bare, silky-smooth thigh)... Even the lunch break, which was when Will had hoped to get some reprieve from it all, didn’t go as planned. He had sincerely contemplated rubbing one out in a staff bathroom just to let off some steam, but then Alice accidentally took his chair when she sat down to eat and he’d had to spend what felt like an eternity sandwiched between the same shapely legs that he’d desperately hoped to forget about. And when she eventually found him, Alice had apologized and offered to share her home-cooked lunch, even batting her big eyes at him when he seemed hesitant… how was he supposed to say no!? And then of course Alice had casually flirted the whole time they ate and talked. So now here he was, walking around with a boner whenever she was near. Even now he could feel it poking into her delicate fingers as she held him. The only saving grace was that he’d managed to focus just enough to get his simple lines out, since it was easy stuff like “Call today!” before getting stepped on, or the slogan “Whether you're stuck to a boob, butt, or shoe, Smallstate is here for you.” 

Thankfully, the director dismissed Alice’s suggestion, “No no, the last three were all excellent: very heart-felt from both of you. Let’s all take five, we need to make preparations for the last scene of the day!” Alice was saddened to hear that her time with Will (which she’d been enjoying immensely) was coming to a close, and sighed as the director and crew quickly hurried off. Then, suddenly, Alice remembered just what the final scene was, and her grin reached nearly from ear to ear. 

The big girl couldn’t stop herself from bouncing in place, demonstrating her excitement with an eye-catching wobble of her enormous rack as she opened her hand to let Will sprawl tiredly in her palm, “You hear that, Will? The big finale! Aren’t you excited!?” Alice’s fervent bouncing only stopped when her eyes drifted down to the dark stains on Will’s pants, and a cute look of blatant approval crossed her face. 

Knowing he had only moments to interrupt before she made some over-the-top provocative comment, Will let out an embarrassed sigh, “Yeah yeah I know, I look ‘excited enough for the both of us’ or whatever.” 

Alice chuckled, “Heehee, actually I was just gonna ask if you liked my make-out technique that much, but I’ll take that as a hard yes.” Before Will could roll his eyes he rocked a bit as Alice lifted her palm, raising him up to her gorgeous face for examination. Alice was grinning excitedly, “Speaking of hard… you’re still at full mast down there, huh? Even after our lunch break and everything?” 

Will sighed, “I spent half of lunch being sat on, remember?” 

Alice innocently looked down to where Will’s pants were pulled dangerously tight by his throbbing bulge, “Heehee, oh yeah… well I can’t just leave my little co-worker all distracted!” Alice thought for a moment, before she broke out into that same-old ‘Fuck me gently’ smile of hers and happily suggested, “Would it help if I... rubbed you up against my tits a little?” Will suddenly found himself level with Alice’s valley of freckled, pale, softly wobbling cleavage as she gently squeezed her enormous breasts invitingly in his direction. 

Will almost had a heart attack as Alice began pulling him closer, promising to smoosh his whole body against one gigantic warm boob at any moment. He could feel his cock practically leaking into his pants at Alice’s promise of some kinky fun… It took every ounce of his willpower to turn her down, “No, wait! That would really, really make things worse for me, Alice!” 

Though she had greatly enjoyed watching him literally squirming in the palm of her hand, Alice did as she was told and paused. Will was left inches away from where her gigantic breasts bounced within her overly tight shirt while she pouted disappointedly, “Aw, how come?” 

“I -sigh- I’d prefer not to have cumstains all over my pants when I go on camera next.” 

Again Alice giggled as she finally understood the precarious situation she’d put Will in, “Ooh, good point! Well if you change your mind and want me to take care of that…” Alice flicked her eyes suggestively down towards Will’s aching cock, “Just let me know, kay?” Will winced, feeling like even Alice’s sultry gaze was almost enough to make him explode in his pants at this point. Though she had stopped teasing him, Alice’s smug smirk remained, telling Will just how pleased she was with herself and the fact that he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. 

The director’s voice came over the PA system, “Final scene starting! Actors to the stage, please?” 

Obviously wanting more time to play with Will, Alice let out an annoyed sigh, “Shit. Well on the upside, you only have to hold out one more scene before we’re done! Think you can manage?” 

Will was still a little frazzled but managed a nod, “Maybe... I don’t suppose you’d be kind enough to go easy on me in the meantime?” 

Alice’s signature naughty smirk returned as she sauntered towards the next room, once again holding him in full view of her quivering chest. Truth be told she was feeling pretty frisky, and wasn’t sure she’d be able to control herself that long, “Mm, we’ll see b29;!”

Chapter End Notes: