- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
See disclaimer on Chapter 1.
Part 2

The second phase of the Mouse Man’s master plan would require the use of his much vaunted psychic powers. Well, much vaunted in his own mind. His fellow devotees of mad science had ridiculed his ability to command mice and rats. But vermin multiplied by the thousands in every city in the world and he was their lord and master. When the time was right, his armies would sweep over the land with righteous vengeance! All would be his!

Once he got the word out, that is. His powers had a rather limited range and he was hard-pressed to control more than a handful of rodents at a time. Also, a word of mouth campaign was a bit of a challenge when his henchmen had few higher brain functions besides “I want cheese” and “Ooh, look! Garbage!”

But that was of little consequence. The matter at hand was revenge on Wonder Woman and for that he would only need a few well placed minions. Through the grapevine of the city’s mice, he was soon able to determine where Wonder Woman could be found. The following day, she was scheduled to visit the city orphanage to read a story to the children. There, where she least expected it, the Mouse Man would strike.

He infiltrated the building with ease and waited for the opportune moment. As soon as the heroine arrived, the children rushed to greet her at the door.

“Wonder Woman! It’s Wonder Woman!”

“I love you, Wonder Woman!”

“Do you really have an invisible jet? That’s so freakin’ cool!”

“What’s Superman like? Are you two, like, gonna get married?”

“Pfft. Of course not, stupid. She’s in love with Batman!”

“Mr. Matthews, the janitor, says she probably likes girls. What’s he talking about, Wonder Woman?”

While his foe was distracted, Milton leaped from his hiding place in the shadows and positioned himself at the center of the room, taking aim once more with his laser.

“I have you now, Amazon!” he declared. “You cannot hide behind those pitiful waifs. Come forward. Your hour of doom is upon you. So swears the Mouse Man!”

Over the clamor of the children’s excited babbling, Wonder Woman once again could not hear her tiny enemy’s threats. Holding an aged book, she led the orphans towards a circular rug in the middle of the room.

“Yes, hello! Calm down, children, calm down. And please, call me Diana,” she said. “I’m here to read you the story of Perseus and Medusa. You know, I fought Medusa once myself and let me tell you, she’s quite a nasty piece of work. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Everyone sit down and we can begin.”

The children ran to the rug in droves, sending Milton scurrying about in a panic, dodging sneakers at every turn. The sky turned into a hail of high tops and descending bodies. In terror, the Mouse Man rushed towards any empty area of the rug he could find. When he thought he was safe at last, a dark shadow blotted out the florescent lighting. He glanced upward in time to see the curves of a massive star-spangled posterior rapidly lowering onto him with a crash. Wonder Woman had sat on him.

Huge Amazonian buttocks compressed Milton Raton into the carpet, nearly squeezing the life out of him. Wonder Woman scooted backwards slightly, getting comfortable, and unknowingly ground the Mouse Man into the rug. She felt a strange lump underneath her but paid it no heed. The kids were already eager to hear the story.

Unable to move, Milton was forced to listen to the entire tale, including Wonder Woman’s personal anecdotes about her experiences with Athena, Hermes, and other mythological personages. He was in searing pain and was finding it difficult to breathe beneath such a meaty wall of flesh. At last, Perseus slew Medusa (“Though not permanently,” Princess Diana added. “My old enemy Circe brought her back a few years ago. Hera, was that a mess!”). When the story was finished, Wonder Woman finally stood up, removing her crushing weight from Milton’s body.

For a moment, he stuck to her left cheek and rose into the air as she straightened up and stretched. He hurtled back and forth with every flex of muscle as the woman walked about the room. Finally he was flung off however and fell the length of her legs back down to the floor. The Mouse Man groaned. He was bruised and sore and possibly had a few bone fractures. Too weak to stand, he could only watch as Wonder Woman bid farewell to the children and exited the room.

Milton laid there in pain for a moment, gathering the stillness around him, until one of the kids noticed his presence.

“Miss Jenkins!” the curly-haired blonde girl called. “One of the gerbils got out again!” The headmistress of the orphanage hurried over to the spot and saw Milton’s prone form.

“Poor thing, it looks stunned,” she cooed, reaching down and scooping him up in her hand. She held him close to her giant face and inspected him.

“What an ugly little animal,” she remarked to herself. “Next year we’re getting bunnies.”

Miss Jenkins walked over to a plastic cage on a nearby table and deposited Milton within it. Shaking himself out of his daze, the Mouse Man turned to the trio of gerbils that he now shared a cell with.

“You’re no mice but you’re close enough,” he muttered. “Obey me, sub-creatures! Open the latch of this cage and free your master!”

The gerbils stared at him blankly. “Hi!” one of them thought at him via mental link. “Do you has food pellets?”

The Mouse Man sighed and balled up his fist, shaking it at the heavens. “Round Two to you, Amazon. Round Two.”

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Eventually, Milton jerry-rigged the gerbil cage and escaped into the city. He was limping painfully but filled with a fire of determination. Twice now, his rival had defeated him. He swore that she would not be so lucky again.

The following day, his spy network informed him that Wonder Woman’s next public appearance would be at a fund-raising dinner to benefit a prominent gay and lesbian rights organization. Milton sneered at the Amazon’s bleeding heart, leftist philosophies. As he laughed at the flamboyant excesses of the gay community, he adjusted his gray felt leggings, rounded ear headpiece, and stringy pink tail (the Mouse Man possessed many qualities but a sense of irony did not seem to be among them).

This time, he vowed, he would strike from a position of strength. He was too vulnerable at the floor level so his next attack would be focused higher. Stealing and altering a taser to his specifications, he constructed what was essentially a high-powered cattle prod. Even Wonder Woman could not resist several hundred volts of electricity surging into her neck!

The night of the dinner, he stole into the banquet hall and sequestered himself in the folds of a banner strung across the wall. Soon, various activists, donors, and politicians began to file into the room, taking their seats. Wonder Woman soon joined them and was greeted with thunderous applause. The Mouse Man scowled down from his perch. How these fools adored her, worshipped her even! He would bring that superhuman hussy down to size!

Moments later, Princess Diana was escorted to the podium to give the opening speech. Milton smiled as she stood directly under him.

“Thank you all for coming. I’m honored to be invited to speak at this event,” she said. “My sisters and I have dedicated ourselves to what we call the Gospel of Gaea. It stresses the equality of all people, regardless of gender, race, creed, or—”

As the Amazon prattled on, the Mouse Man jumped from his hiding place, hurtling down onto her shoulder. He hoisted his electric weapon towards the side of her neck but found it difficult to balance the heavy device on such a slippery surface. Losing his footing on her bare skin, he slipped and stumbled, the cattle prod flying out of his hands and landing on the floor behind her with a clatter. Milton himself slipped onto his rump and slid straight down the princess’ front, vanishing into her rather ample cleavage.

This had all happened in seconds and Wonder Woman was startled when she felt something small fall onto her chest. “What in Hera’s name?” She peered at her top to determine what had occurred.

At that moment, the doors of the hall burst open, revealing a tall, auburn-haired woman covered in a layer of tan fur and black spots. She wore a slinky tight-fitting black jumpsuit, cut far too low in the front. A long tail swished back and forth behind her. It was Dr. Barbara Minerva, the villainous Cheetah, flanked on either side by her henchmen and a pair of actual cheetahs who eyed the crowd hungrily.

“Evening, ladies and gentlemen,” the Cheetah purred. “I see a lot of wealthy investors here but I can think of a worthier cause to invest in. Namely me. So why don’t you just hand over your donations and valuables so I won’t have to give my pets here some new chew toys.”

“Cheetah!” Wonder Woman declared, momentarily forgetting the object that had struck her. “How dare you?”

“Why, look who it is!” The Cheetah bared her sharp feline teeth in a grin. She held out her hands to each side and extended a set of retractable claws. “Oh, this is going to be fun.”

In seconds, the two women had flung themselves at each other and were locked in combat. Superhuman blows were struck, sending reverberations through the hall, and a flurry of fists and claws slashed about. Diana tried to deflect the Cheetah’s attacks with her silver bracelets but the villainess managed to open a few gashes in her skin. Tables were overturned as the crowd fled the scene in terror, running for the doors, only to be blocked by the Cheetah’s lackeys and her feral pets.

Wonder Woman swung the Cheetah by her tail, but the villain quickly recovered and pounced upon her with savage fury. In response, Diana rolled backward, launching her enemy through the air with a powerful kick. Cheetah slammed into the wall, shattering brick and masonry. With incredible strength, she grabbed a chunk of the decimated wall and hurled it at Diana like a giant discus. This struck her with devastating force, sending her crashing into the opposite wall, demolishing this as well.

Meanwhile, deep between Wonder Woman’s breasts, Milton was violently tossed and ricocheted off the heaving walls of flesh. As Diana ran, jumped, and flew across the room, her every movement sent a tremor through the Mouse Man’s world. The colossal bosom squeezed tightly about him, only to suddenly shift direction and fling him back and forth like a pinball down the narrow tunnel. Every bounce, every jiggle, every hurried intake of breath battered and compressed him mercilessly until he feared he would be sick or pass out.

When at last it was over, the Cheetah, her goons, and her pets all lay unconscious at Wonder Woman’s feet. The hall had been completely destroyed. Diana brushed a few chunks of debris off her shoulders and hair and scooped detritus out of her bustier. The Amazons were not ashamed of their bodies as the women of the outside world were often taught to be. But still, such an exposing uniform had its downside. Pulling the chunks of brick and other rubbish out of her top, she tossed this aside and went apologetically to find the owner of the hall. Perhaps the Themysciran Embassy could pay for the damage.

As his quivering prison at last came to a stop, Milton felt giant feminine fingers scoop him out and cast him away. He landed with the pile of debris and once again lay pained and immobilized.

“R-Round Three, my nemesis,” he coughed. “You are a crafty minx indeed. I…I’ll just lie here for a while, shall I? But when I recover, prepare to taste my wra—Ow!” He clutched his injured sides in pain and promptly blacked out.

To be continued...