- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Written 2018.

(Credit for original linework by zako arvinry. I just added color and drew tinies.)


Stephanie was looking forward to heading to her favorite gym, getting in the sauna, and sweating all her troubles away after a beleaguering day at work. At least she had been, up until she discovered the faint but familiar outlines of two tiny people trapped in her top as she passed by a mirror in front of the sauna door. Somehow, in her haste to get changed, two tiny-people had gotten trapped inside her outfit, again. It had been happening a lot to her lately, ever since the gym began marketing itself as “Tiny-person Friendly,” and Stephanie was getting tired of it.


“Ugh, again, really!? Why does this keep happening to me,” she whined, more for her own sake than the two unfortunate tinies plastered against her. The tinies, meanwhile, were in no condition to answer, what with them being plastered to her enormous, evenly tanned breasts. Even if they could speak, they were just as confused about this situation as Stephanie (not to mention scared, frustrated, and more than a little aroused). It all happened so fast: first they were minding their own business in the changing room, and next thing they know they were swept up inside an oversized bikini top, before being stuck against the soft nipples of a giant, jiggling woman. In retrospect, this is probably why the gym shouldn’t have made the changing rooms both co-ed and Tiny-accessible…


Stephanie crosses her arms as if she were scolding an inept subordinate at work, inadvertently hefting her extremely soft mounds and further squishing her accidental prisoners. “First I find one of you in my yoga pants during leg day. Next I find another one plastered to my tit while I’m jogging on the treadmill. And now this,” she rants. “Y’know I’m starting to think you guys are doing this stuff on purpose, as if you can’t get enough of me.” The tines’ voices buzz against Stephanie’s smooth skin as they try to explain that this is all likely just do to her own extreme carelessness (she was, after all, not exactly the graceful type). Stephanie feels them trying to speak up as they tickle her flesh, but she’s much too tired and annoyed to try and decipher their muffled excuses, let alone to do anything to help get them out of this mess. Instead, she pulls the sauna door open and lets the steam waft over her. Well, since she’s already here…


Stephanie shrugs. “Whatever. I’m tired of having to walk on eggshells just to pander to you little pervs. I’m a valued customer here too, y’know, so I should be able to relax when I want, for however long I want. I’ll deal with you after I’ve had a nice sweat. Maybe then I’ll even be in a more helping mood,” she huffs. “So just sit back and enjoy, I guess…” With that, Stephanie plops herself down on the nearest bench to relax, subjecting the tines to every incessant jiggle her warm breasts make as water droplets form across her glistening body.

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this and want to read my newest stories or support my work, please consider joining my Patreon (www.patreon.com/squishme)! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork early, vote on upcoming size scenarios and drawings, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!