- Text Size +

At the end of the day, Beth met up with Arthur and the two of them were driven home as before. Arthur didn’t talk the whole way to Beth’s house even though she tried to start a conversation several times. He was furious at the humiliation that he had endured throughout the day, even though he knew that he’d brought part of it upon himself.


Once they arrived, Arthur stormed into the house and turned to Beth with fury in his eyes.

“I’ve never been so humiliated! How dare you subject me to having to go back to work like that!”

Beth closed the door behind her.

“Please don’t yell”

“Don’t yell? The entire college campus saw me today and more than half of them thought I was some funny little circus attraction!”

Beth tried to distract him.

“I’m going to make a special dinner you know, just for us”

“Forget all that!” Arthur shouted.

Beth looked upset so Arthur seized the opportunity to possibly upset her further.

“What were you thinking? That I’d enjoy teaching as a midget? That I’d like girls twenty years my junior looking down on me like I was some sort of pet on a leash?”

Beth looked even more upset. It was working. It was small, but it was all Arthur had. So he decided to go even further.

“You’re a spoiled brat, Beth. Selfish, but not only that…Today you proved that you’re thoughtless too!”

Beth turned on her heel and headed further into the house, slamming the door to her room behind her.

Arthur smiled a little grin. It was a victory.

“Proud of yourself?” a voice from behind him asked.

It was Marie, Beth’s mom. She stood opposite him, a distance away. She had observed their exchange and wasn’t too impressed.

“I’m not proud, but it had to be done”

“Like you said, she’s almost twenty years your junior… Is that something you enjoy? Hurting others?”

“Doesn’t anyone care about me. I’m the one who’s going through changes!”

“Yes, I can see that”, she said, “but remember, despite how it might look, Beth has nothing but your best interests in mind. She thought that if you returned to the college, that it would take your mind off what’s happening to you”

Arthur went to the couch and sat down, conscious that he it seemed like a very large couch indeed.

“All she wants is the best for you. You’re all she talks about, did you know that?”

Arthur was beginning to feel bad. He himself felt worse than he’d ever felt in his life, but there wasn’t any point in taking it out on his student.

“So what should I do?” Arthur asked sheepishly.

“An apology would be nice”

Arthur looked down to the sleeves of his shirt, which once again, slid over his wrists.

“Looks like you need to change first”

Beth lay face down on her bed. Arthur entered and quietly shut the door behind him.

He had changed into some custom-sized sweat pants and a sweat shirt. Beth’s mom had led him to his new clothes and insisted on measuring him at the same time. Normally Arthur would have resisted, but not today.

He was four feet five inches tall.

Arthur took a step into Beth’s room.

“Beth? I’m sorry about what I said. Your mom explained a bit of what you’re going through and…I guess I never considered it from your perspective”

Beth turned her head to look at him. She’d been crying. He was a bit surprised that a twenty year old could get so upset over something as little as him.

“Don’t cry. I’m really sorry”

Beth sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. Arthur approached a few steps.

“Can you accept my apology?”

Beth nodded, wiping her eyes. “I’m just trying to be your friend” she said.

“I know that now. I’ll try to be more considerate, it’s just…well…getting smaller like I am is a pretty frustrating experience”

Beth nodded. “I imagine”

Beth’s face was still wet with tears. Arthur grabbed a tissue from her nightstand and approached closer.

“Here”, he said, signaling that she should take the tissue. Beth did and blew her nose into it. He couldn’t help but notice that her hands, while still feminine and girl like, were now bigger than his own.

She blew her nose a second time.

“You got smaller, didn’t you?” she said, taking a second tissue and wiping her eyes.

Arthur nodded.

“And I said sorry. Maybe we should drop it?”

Then Arthur turned to leave. He didn’t really relish the thought of being with anyone just now. He reached for the doorknob and was struck with a pillow thrown by Beth. Arthur turned and looked at her, detecting the faintest of smiles on her mouth.

“Was that aimed at me?” he asked.

She nodded.

Arthur turned once again to the door and grabbed the handle.

Another pillow struck him. This one in the head.

Arthur turned around and again saw a smirk on her face.

“You’re mean sometimes, Mr. Spence”

Arthur picked up the pillow and decided to be the adult. This was getting tougher and tougher given his size in proportion to hers, but he had to set an example. He carried the pillow to the side of her bed and prepared
to put it down for her.

Then she swung another pillow and hit him again. Arthur didn’t see it coming, so it hit him on the chest, knocking him back a bit. Beth was laughing now.

Arthur considered leaving the room, but felt the intense need to release some stress. He could no longer resist. He took a tight hold of the pillow in his hand, raised it and swung so it connected with Beth’s face, giving her a mouth full of pillow.

It felt good. Try as he might to deny it, hitting her with the pillow felt good. He raised his arms to hit her again, but Beth was quicker, slamming her pillow into his stomach. Arthur took a step back as Beth began to laugh all the harder.

Arthur’s turn now. He connected once again on the side of her face, unable to stop from grinning himself. Then she hit him, then he her. It was a full fledged pillow fight before you knew it. Beth backed away out of Arthur’s reach, so Arthur climbed onto the bed in order to better strike her with the pillow he held so dearly. He was laughing almost as hard as she was now, as both of them, on her bed, continued striking one another.

Then Beth wound up with both hands and slugged him one, knocking Arthur down onto his back. He struggled to get up, but Beth, still laughing, lunged forward, pushing his chest back down with her hand. Arthur tried to push himself up, but her hand seemed to hold him in place for the moment as she pulled her own legs out from under her and walked on her knees towards him. In a flash she sat astride his body so that her waist was hovering above his own. Arthur continued to laugh and to struggle. She continued to laugh too, raising the pillow over her head.

Bam. She struck him with it. Arthur’s hands flailed about in the air, trying to defend himself. Bam. She struck him again. Beth moved forwards on Arthur and then plunked her weight down on top of him, sitting astride his stomach. This forced some of the wind out of his sails, as Beth seemed quite heavy due to Arthur’s smaller size.

“Now you’re done for” she said, raising the pillow again over her head.
Slam. Slam. She hit him several more times. Arthur’s struggles, his twisting beneath her, had the unfortunate effect of nudging Beth’s waist higher up on his body. She now sat on his chest and seemed amused by the sight of him beneath her.

“C’mon, Mr. Spence. I’m only a hundred and ten pounds”

Arthur tried to push her off of him, but wasn’t having too much luck. Everytime he tried, Beth asserted her weight on top of him, raising the pillow as if she would strike at any moment. Worse of all, and very much against his will, Arthur was getting aroused.

He continued to struggle, both to push her off of him, but also to will away the bulge in his pants. He certainly didn’t want Beth to know about it.

“Okay, I’m going to give you three seconds to get off of me, understand?” he said, trying his best to sound authoritative.

Beth nodded down at him, accepting the challenge.

“1…2…”

Beth didn’t budge, but instead dropped her pillow and then leaned forward to grab both of his arms, forcing them over his head, still laughing.

Arthur began to struggle. This was it, he thought. This is where I throw her off the bed and she gets hurt. Then what? I get in trouble?

But that didn’t happen at all since Arthur very quickly found that he was no longer as strong as Beth was.

“Don’t tell me that’s all your strength, Mr. Spence”

Arthur continued to push against her arms, her breasts bouncily inside her shirt and in close proximity to his face. It was no use. He couldn’t budge her.

This is the beginning of the end, Arthur thought to himself. That woman at College can run faster than me and now I’m officially weaker than Beth is.

Beth continued to stare at him, laughing, not yet ready to let him up.

“You’re not going anywhere, Mr. Spence”

She was right in a way. He wasn’t.