- Text Size +

Marie eventually arrived to pick Arthur up. Arthur was instructed to wait in the spare room but could definitely hear part of what was going on in the kitchen. It was Marie’s voice he heard. Her distinctive laugh. They were laughing in unison, as if having just heard a very funny joke.

“So you’re feeling better then?” Marie asked Debra.

“Oh, terrific, absolutely. Can he come over again?”

“Yes” said Marie, but not until he works on me a bit too”

They laughed again.

“Was he cooperative? I mean, did you have to force him?”

“I suppose I could have” she tittered, “but it was funner to play with hisvmind a bit”

Debra’s voice instantly lowered, as if confessing a secret.

“If you must know, I told a little white lie”

“Do tell” said Marie.

“Well, he started to talk about his family and how he missed them and all that”

“Oh?” said Marie.

“Yes, so in order to encourage him, I mean, in order to gain the little guy’s trust, I told him that if he came over a couple of times per week, that I’d do what I could to help him see his wife. Aren’t I terrible?”

“Yes”, Marie snickered quietly, “You most certainly are”

* *

Arthur moped home, down at Marie’s feet, silent during the walk home. She was cheerful enough, humming a song to herself, and seeming unaware that there was even a companion at her feet. She had caressed his face and neck while putting the leash back onto him and Arthur was quite certain that she intended to have her way with him upon arriving home.

Normally he wouldn’t have minded, but the encounter with Debra, “servicing” her like he had, had left him exhausted. He had as much energy as he ever had, but quickly found that it took a giant effort to get a giant woman off, so to speak. Debra herself, had taken more than twenty minutes and by the time he had finished, he was exhausted.

Overhearing what he did had left his spirits quite low. All he wanted to do was to lie down, but Marie had other thoughts on her mind.

They entered the house and Marie immediately went to her room to change,vtelling Arthur that she would soon return. He stayed in the kitchen, seeing little point in retreating to his room. He knew what she was after and there was little he could do about it.

Sure enough, Marie emerged into the hallway a minute later.

“Mr. Spence? Can you come here for a minute?”

Arthur walked to the hallway, and faced an amazing sight. It was Marie, completely naked, standing just outside her room, hands braced against the wall.

“Marie, can we do this tomorrow? Or later tonight? I’d really rather…”

“Don’t be silly” she said, “Can’t you see that I’m ready? Now come here”

It was clear that what he had provided as a courtesy to the giant Marie the other night had quickly become something that was expected from him.

Arthur wanted to run away, but it turned out that he didn’t have to. Beth was opening the front door to the house, having arrived home early from school. Arthur watched as Marie darted inside her room, not wanting Beth to see her.

Arthur turned towards the door. Beth spotted him.

“Hi, Arthur” she said, “How was your morning?”

“Oh…pretty tiring”

Beth stepped inside and kicked off her shoes. She seemed a bit rushed. She peaked down the hallway and lowered her voice.

“Is my mom home?”

“She’s in her room I think” said Arthur.

That very moment, Marie emerged from her room, now back to her summery outfit worn earlier. She was a bit flushed, but managed to look surprised at Beth’s arrival.

“Hi honey” she said. “You’re home early?”

“Yeah” said Beth, “I needed to get out of there. Need to work on my final exam”

“I see” said Marie, eyeing Mr. Spence out of the corner of her eye.

“You’re going to go and study then?”

“Yup” said Beth, heading to her room.

Marie looked a bit relieved, thinking that she could still have Arthur to herself. Maybe she’d steal him away to her room for an hour or two?

“Coming, Mr. Spence?” said Beth’s voice from down the hall and causing Marie’s face to sink with disappointment.

“You need him to study?” asked Marie, trying to appear calm.

Beth hesitated for a second.” Yes. He’s going to help me memorize some text” she said.

Arthur looked from one woman to the other, not sure what to do.

Beth held her door open.

“C’mon, Arthur” she commanded.

Arthur began down the hall, leaving a frustrated Marie in the kitchen.

* *

“Thanks, Beth” said Arthur once he was safely inside Beth’s room. “I’m really not up to any more encounters with your mom after this morning”

He looked to Beth, who had already begun to slide off her blue jeans.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

Beth looked at him slyly and put her finger to her mouth, “Shhhh” She then started walking towards him, one giant step after another.

Arthur was a bit alarmed. What was going on?

“Last night was….incredible. Think you’re up to try again? I need you, Arthur.”

Beth had stopped just shy of where he was standing, leaving little Arthur to stare at her bare kneecaps, then crane his head in order to see past her breasts.

“I’ve had a really busy morning”

Beth laughed quietly.

“I’ve been thinking about last night all day long. I couldn’t even concentrate in class. Pleaaassseee?”

Despite being less than an inch from this beautiful, huge body, Arthur remained a bit nervous about the whole encounter. Surely this was the strangest thing that had ever happened to him. He was being passed around
like a battery operated sex machine.

“I’ll let you do whatever you want” said Beth.

“Yeah, but it’s all for you ultimately, right? I mean it’s you who’s getting off”

Beth smirked, then took a baby step forward, so that her bare legs lightly brushed against his face.

“If you want to look at it that way, then yes, it is all about me, but don’t for one second tell me you won’t enjoy yourself”

She was right. He would.

“Okay” he said.

Beth grinned down at him. She took a step back and kicked off her underwear and unsnapped her bra from behind her back. Then she put her hands on her bare hips and smirked.

“C’mon, little professor. You know you want it”

Arthur swallowed, barely able to fathom a more rapturous female body. He nodded and stepped towards her. Beth took a step back for his every step forward, until she gently sat down onto the soft bed, only this time she
didn’t lie back.

Arthur climbed up onto his perch from the earlier night and stared at the wondrous patch of pubic hair. He dove his face into it while Beth gently rubbed his head with her large hands, moaning.

“Who would have ever thought you’d be so much fun, Arthur” Beth said quietly, laughing to herself.