- Text Size +

Arthur, the leash around his neck and under his arms, trotted along, not quite running, but not walking either. He was sweating at the exertion and already a bit tired. It was getting harder to keep up with Marie, even though she was just walking normal speed for someone her size. It was a quiet morning, except for the constant slapping noise Marie’s open toed sandals made as she walked.

Earlier in the walk, he had slowed down even more, trying to alert her to the fact that he was having trouble keeping up with her, after all, Arthur was only as tall as Marie’s kneecap at this point. But his dawdling hadn’t got him any sympathy, merely a sigh of impatience. So, to keep her happy, he doubled his efforts to keep up with his giant owner.

Getting to Debra’s only took a few minutes, but by the time they arrived, Arthur was completely out of breath. He practically had to lean against the side of the house to keep himself from falling over.

Marie took little notice however, but continued to look at the house, waiting for the door to open. It wasn’t that she was mean; it’s just that it never occurred to her that he would be so tired from so small a trip.
Arthur became more and more aware of this, as if the smaller he got, the less attention he commanded from the giants around him.

Debra opened the door and immediately gave Marie a hug. Debra was wearing white shorts and a blouse that only covered half of her stomach. She was Marie’s age, but in even better shape.

“I’m so glad you could come” she said as she embraced Marie.

“Not a problem” Marie returned.

The two of them traded a few conversational words back and forth before either of them even bothered to look down at Arthur. When they finally did, Debra leaned forward, bending her legs and resting her hands against
her knees for support.

“Well, look who decided to come over toooo!” she said in an exaggerated tone, as if talking to a child.

With Debra bending forward like she was, Arthur couldn’t help but see her breasts from the open gap in her blouse. It was obvious that she had provided him a view, but she still made no attempt to cover herself, or to alter her body so that his view was obstructed.

“Going to spend the morning with me?” she asked eagerly, causing her cleavage to jiggle just a bit.

Arthur nodded. “I guess I am. Don’t have too much of a choice, do I?”

Both women laughed at this. Debra once again stood up straight, leaving Arthur to stare at her bare legs. He no longer looked up at the giants around him. It was easier just to stare straight ahead. Less strain on his neck that way.

“I’ll see you in a few hours” said Marie, turning to go.

Debra waved at her, then bent down to Arthur.

“Come on in” she said, holding out her large hand towards him.

Arthur didn’t need her help getting into her house. He refused to take it at first, thinking that doing so would only encourage her treating him like an infant.

But she continued to hold her hand out towards him.

Eventually he raised his arm and presented her his hand, then watched as her long, thick fingers easily engulfed his own, so that his entire hand disappeared within her grip.

She had to stoop of course, in order to hold his hand, but did so without complaint as she lead him inside the house and closed the door behind them.