- Text Size +

Beth was relieved to find Arthur at the college of all places and vowed during their journey home to keep a better eye on him.

Marie was waiting at the front door when Beth and Arthur arrived home. She had heard what had happened (it had been on the news), and was smiling from ear to ear as they stepped inside.


“So you ran, did you little Mr. Spence?”


It was the first time she had called him that. Sheepishly, Arthur looked up at the towering Marie who, like Beth, seemed larger than ever.


“Though you could get away from us, did you?”


Arthur didn’t answer. It wouldn’t have made any difference even if he had.

Although she addressed him, it was really for her own benefit and amusement that she said anything at all.

Beth closed the door behind them and turned to her mom.


“We’ve got to keep a better eye on him from now on”


Marie nodded, smiling down at Arthur.

“I agree” she said, bending at the knees a bit in order to rub the top of his head.

Arthur noticed this, remembering when he’d been tall enough for them to reach. Now he was so small that women of average height had to bend at the knees just to reach him!

Marie started unwrapping something from the store.

“Look what I got for him” she said to Beth, who moved towards her mother, completely blocking his line of sight and forcing him to stare up at her upper thighs as they curved into her oversized bottom.

Arthur stepped aside in order to see what Marie was holding.


“A leash?” he said out loud in alarm.


Marie turned to Arthur and looked down at him with a great big smile on her face.

“It’s not a leash, it’s a harness for me to keep a better eye on you”

Arthur looked to Beth, hoping she would intervene, but instead of moving to his defense, she took the leash from Marie’s hands and then moved towards Arthur.

“I’m not wearing that” Arthur shouted, “This has gone just about far enough!”

It was the first time that Arthur had raised his voice towards his pair of giant captors and he was sure it would have an effect.

“There’ll be no more treating me like a child!”

Beth and Marie stood there, mouths hanging open at the sight of Arthur throwing his voice like he had. For a brief moment it looked like they were going to take him seriously, but then…

…Marie started to laugh. Arthur stared up at her, watching her breasts rise and fall with the shaking of her huge body. A moment later Beth started to laugh too.

“Oh my, Mr. Spence” Marie chuckled, “Haven’t you learned by now that yelling will get you no where?”

“It’s plain rude, is what it is” said Beth, reaching her impossibly long arms out towards him.

Arthur wanted to jump out of the way from her reach, but instead stared, hypnotized by the expression on Beth’s face. Once again he was transported back in time to how he remembered her, this young, polite student of his.

As Beth first dangled the harness before his eyes, then fit it over his head and under his arms, Arthur realized that he no longer knew the young student he remembered.


“There” she said, standing to her full height, “You’re all set now”


Arthur was now even shorter than her pelvic area. He instinctively took a step backwards, bumping into Marie’s legs, who had moved behind him and was also glowering down with a smile.


“Can you believe how small he is now? she asked her daughter as if he wasn’t even there.

“No”, said Beth, “What’s for dinner anyway?”

Arthur could do nothing but watch as the two giant ladies moved into the kitchen, instantly forgetting he was even there.