- Text Size +

Arthur awoke long before Beth did and was surprised that he had fallen asleep in his current position. He hadn’t intended to, but Beth’s larger than life hands had held him close, with his head positioned just beneath her chest. It wasn’t long before her rhythmic breathing, the rising and falling of her chest and stomach, soothed him to sleep. Since they’d both been there all night, the light was still on and neither of them had changed into their pajamas.

Currently Arthur lay on his back. He was aware that Beth’s larger body lay close by. He even felt her breath as it lightly fanned the top of his Head. No sooner did Arthur shake away his tiredness then he began to notice a rather heavy sensation pressing down on his stomach and pelvis.

Arthur lifted his head and stared down the length of his body to see Beth’s bare upper thigh resting on top of his midsection. Beth lying next to him on her side, curled up, with one of her legs pinning Arthur down beneath it. Her shorts had ridden up her leg a bit, so most of her ample upper thigh was exposed. Obviously she had moved it there through the course of the night and somehow he hadn’t noticed until now. Arthur stared at Beth’s bare leg…at how very, very big it looked as it covered most of his pelvis and stomach area. It didn’t look like it would be easy to move given his smaller size.

Arthur gently inserted his fingers underneath Beth’s leg while at the same time tried to lean forward. He immediately met with the resistance of Beth’s weight and the downward force of her sleeping body. Arthur tried again, sitting forward with all of his might, while Beth’s eyes fluttered open above him.

“Morning, Mr. Spence” she said, making no attempt to move her leg, which practically covered the majority of his midsection.

Arthur continued to struggle. What if Beth’s mom walked in on this less than innocent looking situation? She’d surely strangle him. Worse than the thought of Marie walking in was the fact rather heavy downward pressure on his bladder meant that he had to pee like a racehorse.

“Beth, could you--?”


Beth became aware of their position and raised her leg off of him, taking time to stretch her long limbs in all different directions. Arthur watched as her mighty thigh and calf muscles tightened before his eyes then stretched into their respective lengths, far longer and thicker than his own. Arthur turned his head to see Beth, mid yawn and mouth open, stretch her long arms as well. She was huge and being this close to her reinforced that fact to Arthur quite vividly.

Finally she moved her leg.

“Have you been underneath my leg like that for long?”

Arthur shook his head and tried to squirm out from between Beth’s legs and the crumpled blanket. Just then Marie walked into the room.

“Morning you two!” she said.

Arthur began to scramble, to push at Beth’s legs and untangle himself from the covers. Anything at all so that Marie wouldn’t see them like this. But when he looked up, he saw that Marie had already seen him. In fact, she was smiling at his frantic attempt to free himself.

“Hello down there” she said with a smirk.

Arthur looked up at Marie, quickly noting that she didn’t really seem to care that he was in bed with her daughter.

“Sorry about this” muttered Arthur. “Nothing happened”

Marie laughed at this thought as if it were absurd.

“Who’s for coffee?”

“Me please,” said Beth from over Arthur’s head. She sat up, dwarfing Arthur’s boyish size. Arthur wanted to get out of the room as quickly as possible. The close contact with Beth and the intense need to urinate had left him with an erection that he was trying to conceal.

“I should get a picture of you two. You look so cute sitting there like that”

“No, Mom. No pictures” laughed Beth, once again stretching her arms into the air and yawning. Arthur looked up over his shoulder, seeing how huge Beth’s mouth was. It was truthfully kind of scary.

“Hold him there for a second, honey”

Marie darted out from the room while Arthur motioned to hop off the bed.

As he did so, he felt Beth’s hands gently grab his small arms from behind.

A second later he was being pulled backwards by a force strong enough to keep him from resisting.


“She just wants one photo. She’s crazy with the camera. It’ll just take a second”

Arthur started to struggle and then felt himself being pulled back further, noticing Beth’s legs appear on either side of him, wrapping themselves around his small body as she leaned forward. Once again, he could feel her breath fan down on his head from above.

Arthur was about to protest when Marie came walking back into the room.

“I really have to pee,” said Arthur.


Marie looked down at her camera as if she hadn’t even heard his complaint.

She put her eye behind it and lined up a photo.

“Okay. Ready?”

Beth nodded behind Arthur, holding Arthur’s body between her crossed legs and arms like she was cradling a mere infant.

“Beth honey, rest your chin on the top of his head”

Arthur felt Beth’s chin perch on top of his head and then saw Marie laughing at the sight of them. He felt ridiculous, but had little choice in his current situation.

“One, two and cheese”

Beth said Cheese to the camera, but Arthur looked mortified.

Finally the flash went off. Marie seemed satisfied.

Arthur saw Beth’s legs retract and the second that she let go of his arms, he pushed himself off the bed, his feet making a soft sound on the floor as he slid away from her.

“You’re sure in a rush,” Marie said as Arthur moved passed her and quickly to the door.

“He looks smaller, doesn’t he, mom?” Beth said from behind.

It was clear that they two women wanted to find out how tall he was, but Arthur managed to slip past both of them before he was further detained.

* * *


Arthur rushed into the washroom and lifted the toilet seat. Instantly he began to pee into the bowl, feeling relief sweep over him. With his current height leaving him somewhere less than four feet (he had yet to be formally measured), the toilet bowl seemed taller than he’d ever seen it before. He shook away the fear of what would happen if he continued to get smaller.

That’s when a tape measure dropped down before his eyes from above. Arthur stared at it for a second, trying to figure out where it had come from. He heard breathing from behind him and a slight chuckle from above. Arthur was keenly aware that his pants were still undone, so he scrambled tt finish up and to do up his pants.

“I’m betting he’s less than four feet tall,” said Marie from behind

Arthur. Once it was safe to do so, Arthur spun around to stare up at Marie who was trying to measure him. Marie was wearing a housecoat that was loosely done up. Though Arthur didn’t mean to, he couldn’t help but notice her bra and panties reveal themselves.

“I’m trying to go to the washroom, Marie,” he said up to her.

Marie knelt down and held the tape measure to his feet, appearing to not have heard what he said.

“Hold still” she said.

Marie then stood to her full height, completely dwarfing Arthur’s own as she examined the tape measure. A smile grew on her large face.

“I’m right. Three foot nine”

Beth strode into the bathroom too, both of them looking at Arthur and the tape measure.

“Wow, Mr. Spence. Under four feet!”

Marie walked out from the room, humming to herself, leaving just Arthur and Beth. Arthur still couldn’t believe that the two of them had just walked in like that.

“Beth, I’d like some privacy if you don’t—“

Beth smiled at him and grabbed her toothbrush, barely aware that she had committed any crime.

***