- Text Size +

Chapter 5: Day's End, Part 2

"Welcome to my house, little men," the gigantic woman greeted. "My name is Tina Yashiro, and you're going to entertain your new goddess."

Both Bradley and Jason were shivering in fear. They could not believe what they were beholding; that they were in a giant room, standing on a giant floor, and looking at an unbelievably giant woman.

"Wh-what do you mean?!" Jason yelled out.

"We're going to play a game," she answered. "A game I like to call 'Crush the Bugs', and guess what? You two are the bugs!" She gave them a rather playful smirk.

"What?!" Bradley exclaimed. "You're joking!"

Neither Bradley or Jason, two longtime friends and roommates at their college dorm, did not expect the turn that this evening had taken. Tina had approached them at a bar that they frequented. Bradley at least did not know why they had accepted her offer to "show them a good time." Perhaps alcohol played a major factor in that decision. Nonetheless, she drove them to a secluded, heavily forested area--that should have been the first sign that something was wrong. It was there where something unnatural happened, where they were rendered unconscious. The next thing they knew, they were in this room, within the presence of Tina, who had grown over ten times her original size, it seemed.

"Here's how to play," Tina said. "It's very simple. I'll be trying to squish you. You have to run around, and try to survive for as long as you can."

She took a few steps forward, while Bradley and Jason backed away.

"Sadly, no one has ever won this game," Tina said, before sighing. "It's very depressing. After all, the game's so easy, but they all mess up somehow."

As Bradley beheld the almost majestic sight of this towering titaness, he felt a tug on his shirt from his friend.

"C'mon, man!" Jason pleaded.

Without another word, both Bradley and Jason took off on the direction opposite of where Tina stood; towards her bed.

"She's bluffing!" Bradley said. "There's no fuckin' way she would do that to us!"

"I dunno, man!" Jason responded. "I don't wanna find out. I just wanna get away from her!"

Both of them hastened their pace for the apparent safety of Tina's bed. With the darkness underneath there, as well as the small boxes strewn about, they could hide there and buy themselves some time before she hopefully became bored with this game, and then gave up. It was then that they would escape from her domain.

Soon, however, they found themselves coated in a dark shadow, before Tina's bare foot slammed down in their path. The tremors created by her foot hitting the floor caused them to stumble and fall. They looked up in terror at the terrible giantess that was now towering directly over them like a menacing mountain. Even more startling, she was looking back down at them, with a playful smile on her face.

"Nice effort," she said. "...But that's not gonna work. Try again, bugs. And don't go for my bed."

Trembling, Bradley and Jason looked at each other, before standing to their feet, as Tina then removed her foot from in front of them. They looked at each other briefly, before once again making a break for it, this time to their left. With their original plan destroyed, they were left with no choice but to run. Run as fast as they could. Perhaps, if they kept it up, they could make it to the closed door, squeeze underneath it, and attempt a break for freedom.

This new plan almost seemed better than they original plan. That is, if she did not give up on them after escaping from her room.

"Jason," Bradley called as he ran. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Depends," Jason responded. "What are you thinking?"

"You think we can get to the door if we run fast enough?"

"What other choice do we have? I don't want to be squashed by some psycho bitch!"

"I feel the same way! We need to-"

Just then, they noticed a large shadow surround them. They looked up, and saw Tina's sole descending onto them. They both yelped, and turned in opposite directions; Bradley to his right, and Jason to his left. The foot came crashing down onto the floor just as Bradley escaped from the menacing shadow. Again, the vibrations knocked him onto the floor, but be quickly picked himself back up. He then stared at the gigantic foot, in both awe and fear.

That was too close, he thought. A second later, and he would have gone the way of many actual bugs.

"Jason!!" he called. "Jason!!"

"Ohh!" Tina said in playful disappointment. "I was so close that time, but you both managed to dodge. But don't worry. I'll get you next time."

At that point, Bradley's body began to shake--not with fear, but with anger. With this newfound indignation, he yelled up at her. "What the fuck's wrong with you?! What are you doing this for?!"

Tina then looked towards Bradley, as if she had heard him. "No real reason. I just want to have some fun, y'know?" She smiled.

"I swear to God!" Bradley heard Jason blurt out. "When we get out of here, we're tellin' the cop and getting you arrested!!"

Tina chuckled. "That's not gonna happen, because you two will be long gone. Likeso..."

Then, she lifted her foot from the ground, soon giving the two guys a view of each other. Then, the large dark shadow reappeared around Bradley. He did not even need to look upward--he already knew that Tina's foot was hovering over him. He turned around and began to dash out of the shadow in an attempt to escape.

However, before he could reach the safe light of the outside floor, he felt an intense weight fall down on top of his body.

~~~

Nathan awoke once he sensed that he was no longer alone; indeed, though his eyes were still closed, he could tell that someone was in his presense. If for no other reason than that he heard whispers coming from the person or people in question.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw two pairs of shoes, leading up to two pairs of pants, shirts, and eventually the faces of the two men who stood in front of him. The one on the right had reddish dark hair, and a moustache and beard that made him look older than he would have otherwise looked--it was quite possible that he was around Nathan's age. The other man--the man on the left--had East Asian features with seemingly black hair and a small moustache growing in.

"Looks like you're up," said the red-haired man. "I guess you must be the new guy. Percy said you'd be over here."

"Yeah," Nathan answered as he sat up. "Who are you?"

"Hey, don't you know that you should give your name before you ask someone else their's?" the Asian man asked.

Nathan sighed. "Fine. My name is Nathan."

"I'm Larry," said the red-haired man. "And this is Edward."

"So, you're in here catching a few Z's, huh?" Edward said. "I'm surprised that you're not in there with the rest of them."

"I just want to be left alone for a while," Nathan replied.

"Oh I see. Your sudden upheaval from your real life must have been a shock to you. That's understandable, but remember that we're all in this together. If you try to act like you're superior-"

"Then I'll get through out and left for dead," Nathan interrupted. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Percy told me all about that last guy."

"Where were you when she plucked you up?" Larry asked.

"I was in the park," Nathan responded. "Just going for a walk like I normally do. But then, I saw a bright flash, and then I was here."

"...That's kinda boring," Edward said bluntly.

"Well, sor-ry!" Nathan responded in annoyance.

"Don't mind Eddy here," Larry said. "Anyway, as for me, she called my business because her pipes were supposedly leaking. They sent me over, and as soon as I got inside, that was it. Then, she shrunk my car and destroyed it. I had just gotten that car, too..."

"Uh-huh..." Nathan turned towards Edward. "What about you?"

"Oh, we just met on eHarmony.com," Edward responded. "They say that you should be careful of who you meet online. I guess I know now." He laughed sheepishly.

"I'm sure that she'll end up with more suckers like you," Larry said. "...In fact, she's already in her room doing stuff with these two guys she brought in."

"She's back?" Nathan asked. "...What time is it?"

"Just a little past nine," Larry responded.

"Just nine? Damn..." Nathan had figured that it was much later than that.

"Anyway, we're going back to the hub, base, or whatever you want to call it," Edward said. "You coming?"

"No. I'll go over there when I'm ready."

"Suit yourself." Edward looked at Larry, and then shrugged, before the two of them walked away from Nathan's spot and were soon out of Nathan's sight.

He breathed out heavily, before he laid back onto the floor and attempted to fall back to sleep. He hoped that his slumber would not be interrupted again, not by his "comrads" or by Tina. He knew that he would eventually have to work with the others, but for now, he just wanted to be alone.

~~~

Jason looked on in horror, his mind still trying to comprehend what his eyes had just witnessed: Tina had stepped on his best friend Bradley. He could not believe his eyes. He did not want to believe his eyes.

"Brad?!" He called out. "Brad!! BRAAAD!!!"

Tina giggled as she moved her foot back and forth on the spot. "Oh man... That feels good..." She purred.

At that point, Jason's eyes began to water with both sadness and rage, and he directed his anger towards Tina. "You bitch!! You killed him!!"

Tina did not seem to pay him any mind; she seemed to be relishing in the sick ecstacy of Bradley's body underneath her foot.

"Bitch!!" In a sudden outburst of anger, Jason began to charge towards Tina's foot; the very same one that had snuffed out the life of Bradley seconds ago. Upon reaching it, he unleashed a volley of punches onto the giant ped. He had no idea what he was trying to accomplish, especially at his size, but he wanted more than anything at that point to make her pay for what she did.

"Damn you!!" Jason screamed.

"Oh, hush," Tina said above him. "He's not dead."

She then lifted the front of her foot from the floor, exposing the shivering Bradley to the light of the room. Jason expected him to immediately stand up and make a run for it. Remarkably, he stayed curled on the floor, not making any effort of escape at all.

"Brad?" Jason called. "C'mon! Get out of there!"

"Why don't you rescue him?" Tina asked. "I mean, you're supposed to be friends, right?"

Jason gritted his teeth. He knew that he should try to pull him out from underneath Tina's foot and into relative safety, but he wondered if Tina would let him.

"What are you waiting for?" Tina taunted. "You want me to step on him again. Because I will, and this time, I'll make sure to make him flatter than a pancake."

"Bradley, get out of there!" Jason called. "She's not playing! She's going to kill you this time!!"

"So you're not going to help him? Some friend you are..."

At that point, she lowered her foot back down on the floor, covering Bradley's body once more.

"BRAD!!!" Jason called out.

"Shut up, you," Tina ordered. "You don't have a right to call him anymore. You're not his friend. If you were, you would have risked your life to save him. Of course, I would have killed the both of you anyway."

Jason looked upward, towards Tina's face high above him, and was startled to see that her playful face had been replaced with a much more serious expression. At that point, be began to back away from her foot, and the giantess herself.

She turned her attention back to her foot. She removed her foot from Bradley's body again and began to poke and prod him with her toe. Jason found it rather repulsive that she was treating him like a piece of garbage, or a small bug.

"I have to be careful," Tina said. "If I press too hard, you'll pop."

Jason continued to back away from her, until Tina seemingly became bored with her little activity. She placed her foot back onto the floor besides her other foot, as she continued to look down at Bradley.

"I changed my mind," Tina said. "I'm not going to crush you. I just had another idea."

Then, she bent down and reached onto the floor with her right hand, and picked him up and then stood back upright. Afterwards, with her other hand, she started to strip his clothing from his body, and drop them onto the floor; she even managed to pull his shoes and socks from his feet. Soon, her tiny captive was completely naked; that much Jason could tell, despite Bradley being so high up and the both of them being so small.

"There!" Tina said with glee. "I got my sweet candy all unwrapped!"

"What!?" Jason said, noting that she had referred to Bradley as candy. "You can't mean..."

Tina began to draw Bradley closer to her face, towards her mouth in particular. Then, she stuck out her tongue and began to lick his body from top to bottom, and then back to the top again.

"Stop it!" Jason shouted. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Mmm..." Tina moaned. "What a scrumptious morsel you are... I could just eat you up."

"What?!"

Jason watched on in horror as Tina opened her mouth and shoved Bradley inside. He could hear Bradley screaming from inside, which was then silenced as she closed her mouth. He could see her swish him around her mouth, before she finally swallowed.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Jason screamed.

Tina wore a satisfied smiile on her face. "Ahh!" she said. "Delicious!"

"You bitch!!" Jason's eyes watered again, and soon his face was awash with tears. "How could you eat him!? He's not some kind of food!! Spit him ou-"

The floor was soon rocked violently as Tina heavily stomped down, knocking Jason off of his feet and onto his buttocks.

"Why don't you shut up, little man," Tina said. "Your 'friend' is gone, and there's nothing you can do about it." While saying the word "friend", she made quotation mark geistures with her fingers. "...By the way, we're still playing 'Crush the Bugs'."

Then, with a sadistic smile, she began to walk towards him. He gulped, before he stood to his feet and attempted to run from the approaching woman. However, he was so small, so insignificant compared to her, that he barely made any advance in his escape at all before her shadow loomed over him.

He looked upward, and saw her foot quickly descending onto him. He tried to make a sharp turn, but her foot was too fast for him; it bore down on him and pushed him onto the floor. With the ball of her giant ped now resting on top of him--his body face-down on the floor--he struggled to free himself. He tried to crawl out from underneath, but the weight that she was applying to him kept him pinned to the floor.

"Keep trying," he heard Tina taunt. "I wanna see if you can free yourself!"

Jason let out a long, loud grunt as he fought to pull himself out from underneath Tina's foot. A feat that, so far, was proving to be all but impossible; Tina was just too heavy for him, and it felt as if she was slowly but surely increasing the small amount of power needed to keep him in his place.

"Do you even want to live?" Tina continued to taunt. "'Cuz if not, then I can just squash you right now."

"NOOOO!!!" Jason screamed.

He knew that there was no hope. He could not free himself, no matter how hard he tried; at the rate he was going, he would sooner sever his chest from his waistline. In a matter of seconds, Tina would exert all of her force onto his body, and smear him into the ground, that much he believed.

Suddenly, he felt something. Or rather, he felt nothing. The force being pressed onto his body was soon gone. The dark shadow that had surrounded him was gone.

Shaking, he slowly looked upward, towards Tina above him. She was looking back down at him, once again with a smile on her face.

"Just kidding," she said. "I'm not going to kill you. Relax."

Jason merely stared at her for several seconds, before quickly standing to his feet and running as fast as his body could muster from the towering woman. He had to get away. He had to flee!

"...I guess you're not that stupid," Tina said. "Well then, the game is still on!"

Once again, Tina began to approach him.

"Sh-shit!!" Jason blurted to himself as she reached him in no time at all.

~~~

Tina took delight in toying with her latest guy. She especially loved how, even when the situation was literally stacked stories high against him, he was still trying to escape. She loved when her "prey" thought that there was even a slight chance that they would be able to flee from her presence. However, she had literally squashed those foolish thought many times before, and she aimed to do the same now.

She walked closer to the fleeing man, covering the distance that he had ran in just a mere few steps, until she was once again looming over him. He blurted out an expletive, before he looked upward at her, and she could barely make out a look of fearful realization on his face, before he seemed to hasten his pace.

She then lifted her foot, and dropped it down in front of him. The sudden appearance of her heel in his path seemed to take him by surprise, as he slid to a stop and crashed right into it, before falling onto the floor.

"Oops," Tina said. "I guess you should be more careful."

The man picked himself up from the floor, and continued his attempted escape, running around her foot and continuing on in the direction that he had been headed in until that point. This mystified Tina; the door was to their left, and in front of her was just the wall--nothing that he could hide behind that would conceal him from her sight.

Tina shrugged. "Well, I don't know why you're going that way, but let me give you a boost."

She then drew her right leg back, and swept its foot along the floor towards the fleeing man. Upon contact with him, he was sent flying forward as her foot rose slightly into the air in front of her. She watched him catapult through the air before he crashed right into the very wall that he seemed to be going for.

"Bull's-eye!" she said.

She placed her foot back flat on the floor as she watched the man fall to the floor. After a strike such as that, there was no way that he would be up and running again.

Remarkably, the man slowly but surely rose to his feet once again--the strength and endurance of his body impressing Tina--and began to run towards the left, in the direction of the door. If he were to reach the door, there was no doubt that he could crawl underneath it and escape; not that it would have mattered, as Tina could have still gone after him.

She stepped right in his path, and placed her right foot right in front of him again. He attempted to run between her feet, but she put a stop to this by pulling her other foot closer to its companion as he was partway through, causing him to now be completely trapped between her feet.

"Gotcha!" she said.

He screamed, and tried to pull himself free. Still wanting to toy with him a bit longer, she seperated her feet, and watched him run between them and towards the room. She turned around, and followed after him. Then, with the big toe of her right foot, she pressed against his back and pushed him onto the floor.

With the rest of her foot laying flat on the floor, she watched him attempt to pull himself free, but to no avail. She exerted slight bursts of force on his small frame every fee seconds, but not enough to kill him. What amused her even further was that she was barely making any effort at all to contain him; no matter how hard he tried, he could never free himself, especially not after being driven into the wall with as much force as she did minutes before. Sure, he was still able to run, but his body must have been aching. He must have been at his limit.

Which meant that it was nearly time for her to "win" this game.

After minute or so of watching him struggle and flail about, she released the hold that she had on his body. He slowly began to pick himself up from the floor, but before he could attempt another run, Tina had completely covered him with her foot and lowered it on top of him. She felt him swirm underneath her sole, and despite him being only an inch tall, she relished in the sensations that he gave her.

"Looks like I win, little man," she said. "But you tried your best. You did well. But I'm a guru at this game, you know?"

She smiled, before she slowly began to apply more and more weight onto the foot which held the man pinned to the floor. She felt his motions come to a stop as his body slowly flattened underneath her foot. She could feel each of his bones crack and collapse. She could feel the sticky, moist sensation of what was more than likely his blood.

Soon, it was over. His body was completely flat, or at least felt like it. She twisted the ball of her foot on the spot, making sure to smear whatever remained of him into an unrecognizable red splatter on the floor.

"Ahh..." She let out a satisfied moan. "Yes..."

She removed her foot from the spot to examine what was left on the floor, and on her sole. Nothing at all could tell that that mess was once human. He was completely demolished, his presence wiped completely from the face of the Earth.

She staggered back to her bed, and fell back on it. There, she moaned again as she reimagined not only what had just transpired, but of the day in general. It had been a good day for her, what with getting rid of that old man that she did not like at all, her "game", eating one of her participants, and, most of all, Nathan. Her newest treasure. She did not mention it to Geoffery when he was in the room, but she was actually imagining Nathan worshipping her in such a way. No doubt that she aimed to actually have Nathan as eager to please her as Geoffery is.

"...Oh right," she said. "Eating that guy reminded me that I gotta feed them. ...In a little bit."

She unzipped her pants, and shoved her hand into her underwear. Then, she started to imagine herself snuffing out the lives of dozen of tiny men who were fleeing from her menacing sight.

~~~

Nathan was awakened again, but this time by loud vibrations accompanied by thuds. The force of both seemed to be becoming stronger and louder. In that instant, he knew. He knew that Tina was approaching the den, and the spot that he was currently in.

Sure enough, he was covered by her shadow. Straight in front of her were her feet. He did not want to look up, but could not help doing so. As expected, she was looking back down at him with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Nathan-baby!" Tina cheerfully greeted. "They said that you were over here."

Nathan did not respond.

"They're eating over there now. I'm sure that you want to join them."

"I'm not hungry," Nathan lied.

"Nonsense! You have to eat! I can't have my golden man dying of starvation, now can I?"

She reached down and picked him up from the floor, and then placed him in her other palm. Then, she started to carry him out of the den, and towards the living room where the others were.

"You can't be so antisocial, Nathan-baby," Tina said. "You have to socialize, and make friends. These guys will help you get used to living here from now on."

"I want to go home," Nathan said.

Tina giggled. "Silly boy! You ARE home!"

Upon entering the living room, and the couch, Tina kneeled down and placed Nathan on the floor.

"This is your new home," she said. "They are your brothers. And I am your... well, guardian."

Nathan prepared to say something in protest, but in lieu of that just merely sighed heavily.

"You'll get it soon," Tina continued. "Soon enough, you'll be eager to serve me and make me a happy girl!" She stood upright. "Well, I'm going to bed for the night. I did so much today that I'm tired already, and it's just a bit after 10:30! Good night, everyone!"

Nathan heard some of the other men behind him respond with a "Good night" of their own. He could make out Geoffery's voice among them, as his seemed the most sincere, and that he added "my goddess" at the end of his phrase.

Tina giggled, before she turned and walked out of the room. Nathan watched as she headed up the stairs, and was soon out of sight; even her footsteps eventually came to a stop.

Nathan turned around, and walked under the couch. He saw the men indulging in hot dogs that had been shrunken for them, platter and all, along with cups and a gallon of apple juice. He sighed, and approached the platter to pick out his own meal.

"So, man," D'Marco said as he approached him. "You feelin' any better?"

"No," Nathan answered as he grabbed a bun from the platter. "I don't want to be here. I want to go home."

"...We all do, but there ain't nothin' we can do about it. We're stuck here."

After pouring a cup of apple juice, Nathan took his meal to one of the far corners of the couch, and sat down against its wooden leg. Afterwards, he took a bite out of the hot dog that he had gotten. It was rather bland; no ketchup, mustard, relish or anything of the sort. But it was food nonetheless.

He wished that he was back at his apartment, being able to pick and choose his own food and beverages, watch his own television, sleep in his own bed, and not have to worry about any psychotic woman who had an obvious affinity towards him.

However, that wish looked as if it would go unfulfilled for a long time, if not forever.

~~~

-I was so lucky tonight! I set out for an old man to squish, but I found two young and cute guys! I played my favorite game with him, and, of course they lost. Though I only crushed one of them (and it felt so good!); I ate the other guy. What a delicacy! Of course, it's not the first time I ate a tiny person, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Nathan-baby seems to be fighting his new life, but I'm sure that he'll soon realize that he's here to stay. Once that happens, I'm making him my Number One little guy! Forget Geoffery. He knows his way around feet, but I'd rather have Nathan-baby filling the position of my feet's best friend.

...When that happens, I hope Geoffery doesn't take it too personally. He knows how it is. If he doesn't I can just turn him into toejam.

Well, this is it for the day! Good night, and I'll see you tomorrow!!

'Tina Yashiro, 5/24/2009'-

 

[End Chapter]