- Text Size +

Chapter 3: A Show of Power

"This is a Shrink Ray," Tina proudly stated, while looking down at the ray gun in her hands. "I used this to shrink you and everyone else. It's pretty easy to use."

Nathan stared up at the device. The power to shrink things... Could such a power actually be contained in such a small contraption?

Tina walked over to where Percy, the man she had spat out minutes ago, was still stirring. She stood over him, watching him struggle to stand in the pool of saliva between her feet.

"Nathan-baby," Tina called. "Did you hear about those mysterious disappearances in California last year?"

"Uh... Yeah..." Nathan answered.

It was quite a remarkable case. Over twenty young adults ranging in age from 18 to 27 were kidnapped off of the streets and held captive for several months at an unknown location in Redwater County in Southern California. They were tortured, some were maimed, and most were even killed off. Then, suddenly, one of the captors turned on his comrads and then released the five surviving victims. They were blindfolded during their trip to and from wherever the criminals were holding them, and the captors themselves wore masks during the entire time, so the victims never were able to get a look at their faces. Because of that, no arrests were made, and with no leads, the case was dropped, much to the outrage of the families who lost their loved ones.

"That whole thing about being kidnapped off the streets..." Tina said. "It's all bullshit."

"What do you mean?" Nathan asked, before getting a sudden thought. "You don't mean-"

"There was no kidnappers. At least, not how they said it. The person who kidnapped and killed all those people used a Shrink Ray, too. They used an older model, though."

"Are you serious?! How do you know this?!"

"It said so in the letter that came with this shrink ray. I'd show you, but it said to burn it after I read it."

She pressed a few buttons on the ray gun in her hands. Nathan heard a sound come from the device, one that sounded as if it had been powered on.

"Anyway, this new one has a few advantages over the old one Melissa used."

"Melissa?" Nathan said.

"Oops. I let that slip. But whatever. This new one can shrink things down to however small I want them to be. I can also increase their resistance. That way, it wouldn't matter how much force I put on whoever I shrink..."

Tina moved her right foot over on top of Percy's still recovering body, and lowered the ball of her foot onto him pressing him against the hard floor. Then, with the heel raised, she began to twist her foot back and forth on his body. Nathan cringed as he heard Percy's screams underneath. Apparently, he did have enough energy left in him to let out such cries of agony.

"...Their little bodies won't give in under the pressure," Tina said, before removing her foot from Percy's twitching body. "It still hurts alot, apparently."

"Unngg..." Percy let out, struggling to lift his upper body. "Please... Stop..."

Tina looked down onto him. "Poor Percy... You got chewed like gum, and then stepped on. This must not be your day, but that's what you get for sneaking in here without permission. Next time, you announce yourself."

The man let out a loud moan, before dropping back onto the floor.

"He's still new," Tina said to Nathan. "I got him right before you. ...Well, before that old man, but he wasn't not important enough to care about."

Nathan shuddered. Deep down, he knew what became of this old man that she mentioned.

Tina pointed the front end of the shrink ray downward, towards Percy. Then, she pulled the trigger, and a beam of light shot forth from it. It bathed him in a pillar of green light that disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Percy began to grow slightly, until Nathan could only assume that he was now around the same size as he was.

"Now get out of here," Tina ordered. "And be careful. You don't have your superbody anymore. I just might squish you if you're in my way."

Tina walked to the door, and opened it. Nathan watched as Percy slowly struggled to his feet, his clothes still damped with Tina's saliva, and staggered towards the door. At his rate, it would take him an hour to reach the doorway.

Tina let out a sigh, and walked toward him.

"Let me help you," she said as she stepped behind him

Then, she drew her left foot back, and kicked the small man towards the doorway. He went flying the distance, and fell back onto the floor right outside the room. He rolled a few times, before he came to a complete stop. Nathan could not see just how hurt Percy was, as Tina walked back to the door and shut it again. She then turned around and looked back toward Nathan, a hungry look on her face.

"Now he's out of the way," she said. "It's just you and me, Nathan-baby."

"Wh-what are you planning?" Nathan asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

Tina started to approach him. "I just want to have some fun with you. Is that so bad?"

Nathan attempted to back away from her, but considering the huge size difference between them, it did not make a difference, as Tina had reached him within seconds. He looked high above, past her legs, her chest, her somewhat small breasts, and at her mischievously smiling face looking back down at him.

"So, what do you want to do?" Tina asked.

"Can I just go?" Nathan asked, once again backing away from her.

Tina giggled. "No."

Nathan sighed. "Then I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve any pain at all."

Tina giggled again. "Oh, Nathan-baby! You're so funny! ...I think I'll give you a demonstration."

She stepped over him, and walked to her bed. Then, she pointed the Shrink Ray at Nathan. Upon seeing this, his heart sank, and he turned around and darted towards the closed door. He had no idea why, but he just wanted to get away from her.

"Nah-ah!" Tina teased behind him. "You ain't goin' nowhere!"

From behind, the same green light that he saw with Percy minutes before flashed around him. He cursed himself inside, before tripping and falling to the floor. He looked up, and gasped as he saw the room growing even larger than it was already. Or rather, he was just shrinking.

He turned towards the growing Tina, with the same playful smile on her face, and yelled, "Don't you think I'm small enough already!?"

Tina did not respond. She merely watched him dwindle down in size.

The shrinking process soon came to a stop, and he stood up. He looked on the ground, and noticed large clumps of dirt. He had noticed them before, but they were as small as rocks then; now, they came up to his knees.

"Oops," Tina said, her voice booming all around him. "I guess I overdid it." She started to walk towards him, the vibrations caused by each of her massive footsteps almost knocking him back to the floor. She stopped right in front of him, her feet much larger than they were before, each toe as big as a house; Nathan tried not to took up, as she must have been as big as a mountain right now.

"I can barely see you anymore, Nathan-baby," Tina said. "...But thank god you're wearing light clothes, or I would have lost you. You kinda look like one of those tiny bugs."

Nathan shuddered, before her right foot lifted off of the floor and stepped forward, towards him. He screamed, and quickly stood up and attempted to run away from the foot that was now boring down on him. Unfortunately, before he could even move his foot even an inch, the massive expanse of her sole came down on him. He was pushed back into the floor by the ball of her foot, and then felt what was like the entire weight of the world being pressed on his body.

He yelled out in pain, almost to the point of tears. He felt a burning sensation inside of his body, as if his organs were trying to burst out. However, his body was denying him the release of death, and he could do nothing but scream as loud as he could, though he doubted that Tina could hear him.

Then, the weight lifted off of him, and he felt her foot settle nearby. He started to breath heavily, his body in too much pain to move.

"How did that feel?" Tina asked.

Nathan inhaled deeply, before yelling, "You weigh a billion tons! How the fuck do you think that felt!?"

"Oh, what was I thinking? I can't even hear you."

Nathan turned his head to the side, and looked up towards the mountain of a woman standing over him. Then, his eyes widened as her foot came over him again, but this time her big toe was the main part coming down on him. He tried to crawl away, but failed in doing so, as the shadow of her toe became ever larger and darker around him, before it pressed him against the floor. This time, she seemed to be exerting more force on her toe, and onto his body as well, as the pain was much more sharper than the last time. Then, he felt the flesh move, from side to side and over and over again, as if she was twisting her toe on his micro-sized body. This only served to height the already searing pain. He wished that his body would just pop like a grape, but unfortunately Tina seemed to have used the Shrink Ray to not only make him smaller, but to increase the durability of his body.

Again, the toe relented, and lifted off of him. The side of his face pressed against the floor, he could barely move at all. His body ached all over; he felt like he could burst into flames at any moment.

Tina backed away from him, and then his sight was briefly taken over by that green flash of light again. The clumps of dirt started to shrink, as did the room, which meant that he was growing.

"You should be at your old size now, Nathan-baby," Tina said. "...Well, your old small size, anyway. How did you like being stepped on?"

The growth stalled, and Nathan flipped over to his back, still taking in air. Looking up, Tina became slightly less menacing, but only because she looked smaller than she was seconds ago.

"Why?" Nathan spat out. "Why... do you like stepping on... people so much?"

"Huh?" Tina looked down at her Shrink Ray, and pressed a few buttons. Nathan heard another sound from the device, one that suggested that it was being powered off. "I just do." She placed the Shrink Ray back into the shoebox it was in before, and then shoved it back under her pillow.

Nathan sat up, and staggered to his feet. His legs felt like jelly, as if they could give out at any moment.

"I mean... It's a nice way to show who's in charge around here, you know?" Tina said. "If they don't realize that, I just stomp 'em."

"But that's inhumane!!"

"So?"

"You can't do that!"

"Oh, Nathan..." Tina approached him again. He backed away from her, as she sat down on the floor in front of him, and stretched out her legs on either side of him. "I can do whatever I want." She flashed a smile. "Like this."

Tina then turned both of her feet to their sides, and then closed them in on him. Nathan could barely move an inch, before her soles sandwiched him between them. He tried to push himself free from their hold, but she was just too strong for his tiny arms.

"I'll be careful," Tina said. "I don't want to crush my favorite little toy."

Then, she began to rub her feet back and forth against each other, the motion of which made Nathan spin around with them, his direction reversing with each movement of her massive feet. He screamed out, but was met with the taste of her flesh in his mouth and particularly on his tongue.

"Please, stop!!" Nathan pleaded. "Please!! I'm getting dizzy!!"

He merely heard Tina giggle, but she did not stop her little game. She continued to rub her feet together, making the spinning Nathan even more woozy with each stroke. Nathan kept his arms close to his body; he feared that if he stretched them out, they would snap from the force being placed on his body by her feet, and then he would have another problem to deal with. Of all the things he had been through in his life, being rubbed between the feet of another human being like he was at that moment ranked among the worst.

Soon, the motion came to a stop, and her giant feet seperated from one another, releasing Nathan from their grip and causing him to fall flat on the floor. Nathan attempted to sit up, but his head was spinning all over the place. He found it difficult to keep his bearings, and almost felt like vomiting. Saliva covered his cheeks, the result of his mouth being open while he was spun between her feet.

Tina placed her feet flat in front of her. She bent her knees closer to her body, and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"So, was that fun, Nathan-baby?" Tina asked.

Nathan did not respond in any way.

"You felt really good against my sole. I have ticklish feet, so I really enjoyed that." She looked towards her feet as she curled her toes over one another. "Look at them. Aren't they cute? Geoffery thinks so."

Nathan slowly sat up, his body still aching all over.

"What do you think, Nathan-baby?"

"I don't care," Nathan responded.

"Mm?" Tina looked towards him. "Don't you like my feet?"

Nathan groaned and turned his head to the side.

"C'mon... Answer me. Be honest."

"Are you going to stomp me if I tell you...?"

Tina smiled. "Not you. You don't have anything to worry about. I won't squish you."

"Fine... I hate them."

"What!?" Tina's eyes widened.

"It's not just your's. I hate all feet."

"Why?"

"They're dirty, they're ugly, you can't do anything with them that you can't with other better parts."

"Is that right? That's disappointing..." Tina stood up. "I bet you're thinking that you want to play with my boobs or pussy."

"No, I wasn't thinking that at all," Nathan said.

"Well, too bad," Tina said, either ignoring or not hearing his remark. "I don't want you that high up. You belong on the floor, okay? ...But maybe I'll make an exception for you when I feel you can handle me." She let out a short laugh.

"Get over yourself. You're not that hot," Nathan mumbled.

"Anyway, stand up," Tina ordered.

Nathan sighed, and did as she said, staggering to his feet. As soon as he stood straight up, he was taken off guard by Tina's right foot charging towards him. He had no time to react before it caught him between her big toe and second toe. His legs flailed about underneath as he was lifted off of the floor, and he tried to pry himself free, but the grip that her toes had on him began to tighten.

"Aww..." Tina purred affectionately. "You're so cute down there. Like a little mouse caught in a trap."

"Ugh..." The pressure on Nathan's body kept up. It was not enough to kill him, but just enough to prevent him from slipping free. Even as Tina started to swing her leg around in front of her.

"You having fun, Nathan-baby?" she asked.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Nathan yelled out. "LET ME GO!!!"

Tina giggled, and kept swaying her leg for several more seconds. Caught between her toes, Nathan felt as if the rapid movements of her leg would give him whiplash if it kept up. Soon, however, her leg slowed and lowered to the floor. The hold of her toes released him, and he fell back down to the floor. He landed on his buttocks, and then fell to his back.

He tried to stand up again, but Tina's foot stepped down on him and pinned him to the floor. Her foot was placed on his body in a position where only his head was left uncovered; on either side of his head were the very same toes she used to squeeze him just a minute before. He contemplated pushing on them, but by now knew that he could accomplish nothing by doing so.

"I wonder what would happen if I stepped down harder..." Tina teased.

"NOOO!!! Please!!" Nathan fearfully pleaded.

"Oh, I'm just joking! I wouldn't kill you like this!"

"...Then take your foot off of me!"

"No."

"Aaagh!" Nathan absolutely hated what Tina was putting him through, treating him like some kind of foot toy, a bug even. He wished that she would just end it and let him go back to where the other men were.

He tried to pull himself free, and actually felt himself slowly but graduately moving out from underneath her giant foot. He looked upward, towards her face. She was looking back down on him, still with the same playful look on her face. It was as if she was watching to see if he could free himself.

After a few arduous minutes, much of his chest had been pulled free, as well as his arms. He wondered how long she would actually let himself attempt to free himself. He found it odd that she had not tried anything to prevent him.

"You're pretty strong," Tina suddenly said. "Small, cute, and strong... You're like the complete package."

Ignoring her, Nathan continued his efforts, using the giant toes on both side of him as support. He felt the rest of his chest coming free from the hold she had on him.

"But..."

Then, the pressure on his legs increased. He screamed, and tried even harder to pull his legs out from under her giant ped. Unfortunately, he was unable to do so even slightly. Her strengthed hold brought his progress to a complete stop. He felt as if his legs would snap at any second

"...You're not strong enough for me, Nathan-baby!" Tina teased again. "You understand?"

Despite the futility of it all, Nathan continued to try to free himself. Above him, Tina laughed at his struggle, like this was some sick joke on her part. Though, in a way, Nathan knew that it was. A joke that should have never been told.

"Did you hear me?" Tina asked. "Do you understand that you're weak when around me?"

"Yes!" Nathan yelled out. "Please, just get off me!!"

Suddenly, Tina lifted her toes off from the floor. Nathan was unprepared for this, and because of the force that he was putting into pulling himself free, he ended up flying backwards some distance as soon as her toes relieved the pressure on his body.

Nathan laid on the floor, catching his breath while doing so. He looked up towards Tina, his face not trying to hide the contempt that he had for the woman.

"Good boy," Tina said, smiling at him. "I knew you'd get it."

She walked towards him, and reached down and picked him off the floor. She then stood upright, while holding him in her right hand, its giant fingers wrapped around him.

"That's all for right now," she said as she started walking towards the beddoor. "Did you have fun?"

"No!" Nathan angrily said.

"I'm sure you'll learn to love it eventually. You especially are going to be spending a lot of time with me. After all, you're my favorite little man."

"Oh god... Kill me now..."

"No way."

Nathan whimpered, as Tina reached the door, and opened it. She stepped halfway out and kneeled down. She set him on the floor, and then stood back up. Nathan immediately fell to his buttocks, his legs being too painful to stand on at that point.

"You run along now," Tina said. "I'll be careful not to squish you if I see you in the hall."

She stepped back into the room, and grabbed the door. She turned around, and looked down at Nathan again. "I'll see you later, Nathan-baby." The last he saw of her was her smiling face as it disappeared behind the closing door.

Nathan sat on the floor for several minutes, still trying to register everything that he had been through that day in his mind. This woman was a complete nutcase, what with her kidnapping so many men and doing with them what she wished. It was as if she was tiring to do the same thing that the person she mentioned in Southern California was doing the year before. He wondered who sent her the Shrink Ray, and why. He wondered if she truly planned to keep him alive. If his life in this manse would be filled with such games, he would rather be dead. Unfortunately, Tina seemed determined to keep him, more than anyone else in the house, alive.

He stood to his feet, his legs still in pain, but he felt that he would be able to endure it. He turned to his right, and began to walk down the large hallway. However, he then noticed something to his left; a man slouched against the wall. Nathan looked closer, and saw that it was none other than Percy, the man who had been chewed and grinded underneath Tina's foot.

Nathan walked towards the man. "Hey."

Percy looked up towards him. His face seemed filled with anguish.

"How are you feeling?" Nathan asked.

"...You saw what happened in there," Percy responded. "How do you think?!"

Nathan flinched at Percy snapping at him, though he could understand his frustration.

Percy lowered his head, and clenched his fists. "...Fuckin' bitch. I hate her. I fuckin' hate that bitch...."

Nathan looked down the hallway, towards the stairs in the distance, and then back at Percy. "Why don't I help you downstairs?"

Percy looked up at him again. "I can get by on my own."

"Nonsense."

Nathan reached down and grabbed him by the arm, and pulled him up to his feet. Then, he put Percy's right arm over his shoulders and held onto it with his right hand, held onto his body with his left hand, and began to help him walk down the hall.

"Are you in any shape to be helping me?" Percy asked. "You look in bad shape yourself."

"I know, but I can still move," Nathan said. "I wasn't chewed on, at least."

"Lucky bastard..."

"Anyway, what were you doing to make her do that to you?"

"...I snuck in her room while she was downstairs with you. I was trying to find that shrinking gun to make me big again, and then get revenge on her. But she came back before I even reached her bed. I tried hiding, and watched her kill some old dude, but she found me. She then said that she had to punish me, so she made me even smaller, put me in her mouth, and began chewing on me..."

"Wow... That sounds horrible..."

"You have no idea... My clothes are still wet. Fuckin' bitch."

"...But you said that you tried to get the Shrink Ray from her?"

"Yeah. I knew where it was, and thought that if I climbed her bed, I could reach it. I was wrong."

"Hmm..."

"It was stupid idea, anyway..."

"No it wasn't."

Percy turned his head towards Nathan. "Huh?"

A slight grin appeared on Nathan's face. "Maybe we could try that again one day."

"Yeah right!" Percy scoffed. "How are we going to do that?! Once she sees us, she'll stomp all of us flat! Maybe even you, Blondie!"

Nathan sighed. "You might be right... But it's worth a shot eventually, if all else fails."

"A last resort?"

"Yeah." The pain in Nathan's legs started to rise again. "Dammit... My legs..."

"You need to rest?" Percy asked.

"I'll rest when I'm back under that couch."

"That's a ways away."

"Then we better hurry."

Nathan and Percy hastened their pace, though only as much as their aching bodies would allow. As they trekked down the hall, a flurry of thoughts rushed through his mind. Many questions about Tina's ambitions and why she found it necessary to have a house filled with many tiny men to use and abuse at her own whims. However, there was one thing that he was now sure of a that point.

This was no dream. This wasn't even a nightmare. It felt too real to be either one.

This was his life.

~~~

-I said I couldn't wait to play with Nathan-baby, and I meant it! ("Nathan-baby" is my nickname for him. Doesn't sound cute? It fits him really well.) I just finished up with him. He was being a bit difficult, but I think I broke him. He at least knows who's boss around here. I also kinda spilled the beans about Melissa, but I don't think it'll matter much in the long run. I mean, what is he going to do with that knowledge?

...Oh, Nathan-baby... My cute little blond prince... I said that I didn't want to kill him... It'd be such a waste to kill such a cute guy. Aww...

Percy, on the other hand, is just a troublemaker. I don't know what he was doing in here, but I had to punish him. He's lucky I gave him his superbody while I chewed on him like gum, though I totally fought the urge several times to swallow him. Oops! He also helped to show Nathan-baby just who he was dealing with. I hope Percy got a clue too, or...

...I'm going to have a little Black man stuck on the bottom of my foot. Don't make me do it, Percy. I want to, but don't make me.-

 

[End Chapter]