- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Credit for the original drawing of the girl goes to “Yuragisou no Yuuna-san.” I just edited tinies in.


Julie stepped inside her apartment, still dripping wet, and scratched her enormous wobbling chest. She’d been a little itchy ever since she left the swimming pool, but she couldn’t tell if it was from the chlorine, or maybe her skin-tight shirt? Whatever. At least she had been able to cool off on such a hot day!

True, she had used a pool designated “Tinies Only,” but it was the only one within walking distance and today had been a scorcher. Plus, Julie figured, it’s not like the little people needed the whole thing anyway! Some of them had complained when she hopped the tiny fence and (literally) made a splash, but the water was so refreshing that she didn’t care. She had waded around for nearly an hour before heading home with a care-free bounce in her step.

It was only after Julie got to her room and began to peel her wet shirt off that she realized the true cause of her itching. A few unfortunate tinies had gotten trapped inside her tight bikini or her cleavage, each one hopelessly stuck face-first against her smooth, wet skin. Julie couldn’t stop herself from giggling, “Whoopsie… I can’t believe this happened again! Have you guys been there the whole time?”

A few frustrated grumblings and squirmings were all the tinies could manage in response, since the girl’s abundant boob flesh had them smothered. Julie smiled, “Well I hope you at least enjoyed the ride! You certainly wouldn’t be the first. Anyway, since I brought you all the way home, I guess that kinda makes you mine huh? I mean, it’s not like you have much else going on, what with you being so tiny and all!”

Julie admired herself in the mirror for a moment, eyeing all the little people helplessly adorning her vast bosom like little boob ornaments. Julie chuckled to herself and gave her massive chest a shake, simulating the same incessant jiggling that the trapped tinies must have had to put up with during her long walk home. “Actually, you guys make my bikini look so cute, I might just have to keep you like this!”

One tiny, trapped against her nipple, apparently had some choice words for his selfish captor. Julie felt  some buzzing vibrations against her skin, and pouted, “Oh come on, you can’t tell me you don’t like the idea of being pressed against a metric ton of boobage all day!” Just to remind him who was in charge, Julie casually leaned against her bedroom mirror until both the tiny and her hard nipple were firmly smushed against it.

After taking a moment to realllly focus, Julie noticed something very small and very hard poking at her nipple from the tiny’s groin area, giving her all the approval she needed. With a self-satisfied smirk, she decided to make the same point to the rest of the tines stuck against her, and pressed the rest her entire bosom against the mirror. As her warm flesh flattened the rest of the agitated tinies against the hard surface, Julie teased, “Now… who wants to join me for a bath?”

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this and want to read my newest stories or support my work, please consider joining my Patreon (www.patreon.com/squishme)! Supporters get to see my stories and artwork early, vote on upcoming size scenarios and drawings, see WIP artwork, and more! Thanks for reading!!!