[Reviews - 54] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Alison is just a normal mini. Lived with her mini family, went to mini school, even had a part time job at one of the stores that she frequented. All in her town, which was exclusively minis. But with college soon approaching, Alison wants to explore the world. She wants to go to a human college. 


Her family was hesitant, but after some persuasion and a nice scholarship from a human college looking to have diversity in their students, she was finally able to attend. Little did anyone else know that another reason Alison wanted to go to human college was because of her fascination with humans. How deep this fascination goes, Alison will find out.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 28689 Read: 37766
Published: June 06 2022 Updated: June 12 2022
Story Notes:

This is my first story so any feedback is greatly appreciated. The first couple chapters will mainly be about setting up the characters, but I'll try to get to more of the spicy stuff as soon as possible. Tags will give you an idea of some of the stuff I want to add.

1. Chapter 1: Move in day by getdembeats [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (1981 words)

The first few chapters will mainly to set up the story and some character. I'll try to make them still interesting.

2. Chapter 2: Meeting the roommate by getdembeats [Reviews - 1] (2565 words)

The two roommates meet and start to become friends, albeit with an awkward start.

3. Chapter 3: Food and Friends by getdembeats [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2832 words)

Two chapters in one day? I might not be able to release a chapter tomorrow so I wanted to try to get another one out today to make up for it.


In this one, the two roommates go get some food and learn about a strange group on campus. Later that night the two plan out some things to make living together easier.

4. Chapter 4: The Night and the Next Day: by getdembeats [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (3323 words)

I'm back with a new chapter! Will Emily notice the mini that entered her room? Guess you'll just have to read to find out

5. Chapter 5: A Day Around Town by getdembeats [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (6257 words)

This one is longer than the other ones, so it took me a little more time to finish. I might not be able to keep up the rhythm of a chapter a day, but I definitely won't be dropping this series. Thank you all for your support and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

6. Chapter 6: First Day of Classes by getdembeats [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4286 words)

I'm back with another chapter! This series has been so much fun to write so far and I plan to keep it going. Though if anyone has ideas for future stories, I'd be happy to hear them.

7. Chapter 7: Getting Some Advice by getdembeats [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3900 words)

Thank you all again for the support. I appreciate every review! If you have an idea for either something in the story or another kind of story you'd like to see after this one finishes, feel free to share :)

8. Chapter 8: A Lesson Well Learned by getdembeats [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3545 words)

Still averaging an upload a day! I'll try to keep this up until the stories over, then I'll probably take a break before starting another story. If you have an idea for something you might want to see, don't hesitate to leave a suggestion. And as always, if you have a suggestion for something in this story, please let me know. If I can't fit it in this story, I'd love to try to fit the idea into another story. I might even do spin off chapters following other characters here like Nicole, Sasha, or Ms. Hennings.