- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back with another chapter! This series has been so much fun to write so far and I plan to keep it going. Though if anyone has ideas for future stories, I'd be happy to hear them.

Alison was in heaven. Her entire world at the moment was the soft skin of her roommate Emily. A part of her wondered what this would mean for them in the long run, but at this moment she didn’t care. She just wanted to rub her whole body on this foot and she didn’t want it to end.


Emily was smiling down at her foot. She had decided to remain still and see what Alison would do on her own. It seemed to her that Alison was wiggling around, not out of fear but out of excitement. Emily didn’t know she had this dominant side to her. She always cared for people and their safety. But there was something about someone wanting her to do this stuff to them that made her enjoy it. It also helped that Alison was never in any real danger of being hurt.


After a few more moments of feeling Alison under her foot, Emily decided it was time they talked about this. She removed her foot and looked at the now disappointed mini. She picked her up and placed her on the bed next to her.


“I think we should talk about what this means for us-”


“I want to go out with you.”


Emily stared stunned at the forward statement from Alison, taking a moment to register what she just heard.


“You…want to go out? With me?”

“I mean, yeah. That is, if you want to as well. I really like you. We get along pretty well. I think our interests mesh well. And correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you feel the same way.”

“Uh, I mean. You’re not wrong, but…this is all so new to me. I don’t even know what got into me. I just saw you in the shoe, and it just felt…”


“It just felt right? That’s how I felt when I realized I liked being dominated.”

Emily was stunned at the bluntness of the mini beside her. She was blushing from the conversation.


“I…I mean…it did feel really good. To feel you under me.”


“And it felt really good to be under you.”


“So, are we really going to do this? Date and stuff? Like, what would people think? A human and a mini? Not everyone is so open minded about this kind of stuff.”

“I know what you mean. I haven’t even told my parents. I mean, they know I like girls, but I never really specified human girls. But that doesn’t matter. What matters is if you want to.”


Emily sat there. Contemplating what Alison was saying. She did find the mini attractive, and it did feel really good to have her under her foot. She was also worried about what others might think. But looking at Alison’s hopeful face, she couldn’t deny that she also had feelings for her.


“Alright. I also want to go out with you too.”


Alison’s face grew into a huge grin. She jumped up in joy, much to the amusement of her new girlfriend. Emily smiled down at her.


“So, what should we do now?” Alison said hopefully, having not really planned this far ahead.

Emily looked at the clock and sighed.

“Unfortunately, I think we should go to bed. We still have classes tomorrow, remember?”

“Ugh, I guess you’re right. Shame the fun has to end for tonight.”

Emily smirked down at Alison, her dominant side rising back to the surface.

“Who said the fun had to end?”


Alison’s face lit up at her question.

“What did you have in mind?”


“Well, I was thinking…sense you were such a good girl getting into that shoe all by yourself, and so obedient in coming right to my foot, that I should reward you. It was kind of a hot day today, so my sock is a little sweaty, but I don’t think you mind. How about tonight, you sleep in there like a cozy little sleeping bag. It’ll give you a chance to really know the feeling of being under me.”


Alison felt a shiver run down her spine. Emily was pushing all her buttons in just the right way. She gulped, almost drooling at the prospect of spending the night in Emily’s sock.


“That…sounds wonderful.”


“I know it does. Now, are you ready for bed?”

“Yes ma’am!”

“Hehe, ‘ma’am’, I like it. But we can talk about what you should call me later. For now, it’s time to get your bed ready.”


Emily picked up Alison and used her other hand to grab her sock. She held Alison over the entrance and gave a wink before wordlessly dropping Alison into the sock. 


Alison immediately fell to the toe section where the smell was the strongest, the fabric was a little moist from the day. Alison looked up to see a pair of eyes looking down at her.


“Are you comfy down there?”

“Absolutely!”

“Good. I’ll make it even more comfy just for you. I expect a very enthusiastic thank you tomorrow.”

“Thank y-”


“I said tomorrow. For now, just enjoy yourself.”

Alison remained silent, waiting for what Emily had in mind. Emily placed the sock next to her, and began removing her other sock. She then began to insert one sock into the other, giving Alison double layers to sleep on. Next, she brought Alison’s makeshift bed to the shoes she wore all day. She peered into the sock for the last time that night.


“Sweet dreams”


“Good night.”


With a smile, Emily stuffed her socks into her shoe, sealing the mini in there for the night. She walked back to her bed and looked back at the shoes. She reveled in the power she had over Alison, coupled with the fact that Alison also wanted it made her feel even better. Deep down, she knew what would happen if this got out. Rumors would spread, she would be labeled a mini abuser, expelled and possibly arrested. But that all made it more exciting. 


Staring at her new girlfriend's homemade bed, she brought her hand under her panties. Stroking her slit up and down, she let out a few moans of pleasure, unsure if Alison could hear her. Not that she cared.


In the sock, Alison felt like she was right where she belonged. She was so happy that she couldn’t even sleep. Instead, opting to recount the day over and over.


I can’t believe this is happening! I can’t believe she said yes! I can’t believe she’s into this stuff too! Is that her moaning? Oh man, how am I going to get any sleep?


Alison, upon hearing Emily’s moans, decided not to be left out of the pleasure and started masturbating in the sock/shoe bed. Both roommates were pleasuring themselves. Both aware that the other was enjoying themselves to the fullest. Both unsure how much rest they would get.


Eventually, as the night passed on, and the two had worn themselves out, they both fell asleep. Emily was lucky that she had set an alarm beforehand to wake up. That didn’t stop her zombie-like attitude as she grogally got out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom, forgetting about the mini in her shoe.


Alison, having stayed up longer enjoying herself, and with the noise of the alarm being muffled through the fabric, was blissfully unaware that it was morning. Even if she was, she wouldn’t be sure if she ever wanted to leave the socks of her new girlfriend.


Emily walked to the bathroom, opting to splash some water on her face in an attempt to wake herself up. Once the cold water hit her face, her senses came back to her and she recalled what had happened last night.


Oh my god did that really happen last night?! I was so caught up in the moment that I did and said so many mean things! But..Alison seemed to like it. She even asked if I’d be her girlfriend. OH GOD SHE’S STILL IN MY SHOE!


Emily rushed to the shoe and removed the socks. She peered inside to see a groggy Alison looking up at her.


“Uh…five more minutes…”

“Oh thank god you’re ok! I just remembered that I put you in here and left you there all night. Were you ok? Was it hard to breathe? I’m sorry it’s so sweaty. Oh god why did I do this!”


“Uh, what are you…? Are you talking about what happened last night? You were amazing! I didn’t know you had that side to you! You were so, take charge. It was so hot.”

“You…liked that?”

“You kidding? I LOVED it!”


“I…really didn’t know I could be like that either. I just saw you in the shoe, and I felt something spark.”

“Ah! It was so sexy! They way you made demands. The way you talked down to me. All of it!”

“Hehe, you really liked all that? You’re a weird one.”

“Like you’re one to talk to miss ‘Let me put you in my socks’.”


“Hey! I was caught up in the heat of the moment. And it’s not like you were complaining.”

“Are you kidding? I should be thanking you! That’s always been a dream of mine! By the way, I seem to recall you saying you expected a ‘very enthusiastic thank you’ today. So, what did you have in mind?”


Emily blushed having remembered that she said all that.


“I’m…not sure. I’m kinda new to this whole being dominant thing.”


“But you were so good at it last night. Are you sure you’re not secretly a dominatrix?”

“WHAT!? NO!”


“Haha, I’m kidding. But seriously, you were really good last night. Are you sure you can’t think of any way I can thank you?”


“Um…I’m not sure. Well…I might have an idea.”


“Well? Spit it out!”


“I just figured…since I got you kind of dirty again after you took a shower last night. I was thinking that we could take a shower together…and you could wash my feet.”


“That sounds perfect! I promise to be the best foot scrubber you’ve ever seen!”


“He he, thank you.”

Emily picked up Alison and started walking towards the bathroom. She turned on the water, set Alison on the counter, and began undressing herself. Alison stared in awe. She was yet again faced with the wonderful sight of Emily’s naked body. Only this time, it was purposeful.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I can just let you use your shower if you want.”

“And pass up the chance to thank you for last night and be next to your feet again? Fat chance!”


“Do you really like my feet that much?”

“I mean, yeah. They're beautiful, just like the rest of you. You’re funny, kind, smart, attractive. You’re a total package! I’m more shocked you said yes when I asked you out.”

Emily was blushing from the barrage of compliments.


“Well, you have a lot going for you too you know. You’re confident, outgoing, athletic, kind, and…you did feel pretty good under my foot.”


Now it was Alison’s turn to blush.


“Well, the water should be ready. Are you ready to…show your thanks?


“Absolutely! Though, you could say it how you were talking last night. It really adds to the mood.”

“Sorry, I’m still getting used to this.”

“It’s ok, I’m just kidding, kind of.”

Emily picked up Alison and brought her into the shower. She put some soap on her loofah and handed it down to Alison.


“I…guess you can start like this.”


“No problem! This’ll be a piece of cake!”

Alison began with scrubbing the tops of Emily’s feet. With the loofah being as big as she was, it was kind of hard to move it around, but little by little, Alison was getting them clean.


Emily looked down as Alison was diligently cleaning her feet. She found it kind of endearing, watching the girl scrub the tops of her feet with all her effort, lugging around the comparatively giant loofah. After Alison had finished with the tops of her feet, Emily lifted her left foot to let Alison start working on the bottom. As Emily felt the mini rubbing the loofah up and down the sole of her foot, she started getting a familiar feeling. 


Looking down at her raised foot, she slowly lowered it until it almost laid flat on the bathroom tile. She could feel Alison squirming under her foot. She began rubbing her foot back and forth on the mini, effectively having her replace the loofah. 


Alison was surprised at first when the foot came down on top of her. Out of instinct, she began struggling, but quickly accepted that this was how she needed to clean Emily’s foot now. She was just about to wonder how she was to get the rest of the foot while she was pinned down when the foot began to move. Back and forth, Alison’s body was rubbed between the soft flesh of the foot and the hard tile of the shower floor. This combination would make most people back away, but to Alison, it was the perfect combination. As the soap started to cover her face, she squeezed her eyes shut, which also served to heighten her other senses. Eventually the foot lifted and Alison was met with Emily’s gaze. She recognized it as the one she had last night and was excited for where this was headed. As expected, Alison was moved to the other foot to finish her task.


Emily continued to rub Alison under her other foot until she felt satisfied with their cleanliness. Though, another part of her felt unsatisfied. She looked down to the discarded loofah and the gears in her head started turning. Her face lit up with an idea. She lifted her foot and finally addressed Alison.

“Your job’s not done yet. I’ll be right back. I want you exactly where I left you when I get back.”

Alison was too out of breath to reply, instead giving a thumbs up. Even if she wanted to move, she was too exhausted.


Emily stepped out of the shower, still dripping water. She went over to the Minimart bag and grabbed an item. She looked at it and smiled.


This will be fun


Moments after Emily left, she returned with something in hand. Alison couldn’t make it out from the floor, but she could see the grin that was plastered on Emily’s face.


“I figured, since you did such a good job at being a loofah for my feet, I thought you could continue being my loofah for the rest of my body. But since you’re so small, you’ll need a little assistance.


Emily brought the item closer to Alison, who quickly figured out what it was. It was the mini rope they got at Minimart.


“I’m going to tie you up to my loofah and use you to finish cleaning off my body. I got pretty sweaty last night thinking of you in my socks, so you’ll have to make up for that.”

Before Alison could speak, she was picked up and placed face up on the loofah. Emily began unspooling the rope and trying to tie Alison’s arms and legs. It was proving a little difficult, but Emily quickly got the hang of it, and before long, Alison was secure on the loofah.


“Feel free to show as much thanks as you want. But I do expect a lot.”


Once again not giving Alison a chance to reply, Emily brought Alison to her body to begin scrubbing. Starting with her arms, she could feel Alison’s nipples rubbing against her skin. Emily was glad that at least Alison was enjoying this as well, but right now, she served one purpose. To get rid of the grime of the previous day. 


Alison couldn’t believe what was happening. One second, she’s washing the top of Emily’s feet, next she’s being rolled around on the bottom of her feet, and now she was tied to a loofah and scrubbing all of Emily’s body


This is insane! I never even thought about something like this! I wonder what other things Emily will try?


Alison tried to keep track of where she was on Emily’s body. What she could piece together was that she started on her arms, then was moved to Emily’s armpits where she got the first real taste of the sweat that had accumulated. 


Next she was moved to the chest. She felt Emily’s soft breasts all over her body. Emily made noticeably slower movement as she scrubbed her breasts. Alison decided now would be the best time to show her gratitude by giving long licks and periodic kisses to the skin. When she was brought to the nipple, she was held over it for a couple seconds. She took this chance to wrap her mouth around it and started to suck. She could feel it grow in her mouth, to the point where it would no longer fit. To which she was moved to the other one.


Then, she was brought to Emily’s stomach. It felt almost as soft as the breasts, having a little give to it. Emily didn’t have a toned stomach like Alison, but she was in no way unhealthy. Alison continued to show her gratitude by giving long strokes of her tongue along the smooth surface of Emily’s belly.


Alison was at this point upside down, and despite the descending pattern telling her where she was heading, she was still surprised when she saw the giant slit of Emily’s pussy right in front of her. Passing over the nub that was Emily’s clit, she was rubbed up and down the length of the lips. With smooth and methodical motions, Alison realized this was no longer about getting clean, this was about getting off. Alison took the hint and began wrestling with her restraints, trying to add any extra stimulation she could. 


Alison continued to lick the length of the pussy as she was dragged along it, attempting to suck on the clit whenever she could. The soap had all but washed off of the loofah, leaving just Alison and the sticky liquid emerging from Emily. Above, Alison could hear the distinct moans as she was mercilessly rubbed against Emily’s lower lips. 


After some time spent being rubbed along the length of Emily’s pussy, Alison was pressed deep against the opening as a wave of fluids sprayed out onto her. Emily had just had one of the most intense orgasms that she had ever had. To give herself a chance to breathe, Alison had no choice but to swallow some of the fluid that covered her face, not that she would have minded anyways.


After the high was over, Alison was brought up to Emily’s face. WIth her cheeks flushed and her breathing heavily, she looked over Alison’s body, mostly to check to see if there was any damage. Much to her relief, there was none. 


“Good work little one~ I could really feel you down there. I could just play with you all…day…long…”


Finally having a chance to breathe. Alison looked into Emily’s face, seeing a look of lust, satisfaction, and dominance.


“Me…too…I wish we…didn’t have classes today.”


Alison’s words hit Emily like a ton of bricks. Her dominant face suddenly dropped to a look of panic.


“CLASSES!”


Emily suddenly dropped the loofah and Alison, and bolted out of the shower to check the time. 


9:40am


Their first class starts at 10


Emily ran back to the bathroom to see Alison still strapped to the loofah lying on the ground. Emily quickly bent down and started untying the knots.


“OH MY GOD WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE! NOT ON THE FIRST DAY! WE CAN’T BE LATE!”

“Calm down. Calm down. We’ll make it. We’ll make it. We’re already clean. Well, at least one of us is, and we can just eat something afterwards.”


Emily took a deep breath and breathed out.


“You’re right. Everything will be fine. Although, you are still covered in my…”

“You’re pussy juice? Yeah, it tastes great.”

“Can you not say it so bluntly?! It’s embarrassing.”

“You know, it’s really something how fast that dom switch of yours changes.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. We do still need to get you cleaned up though.”


“You just finish getting ready, I’ll clean myself up here.”


“We don’t have time for that.”

“Well what do you say we do?”

Emily thought for a moment, then a sudden smile crossed her face.


“I have an idea.”

Without warning, Alison was lifted into the air and brought to the sink. 


“Close your eyes.”


Alison obeyed the command just in time to feel the cold hand soap cover the length of her body. She then heard the sink faucet turn on as she was brought under the stream. The water was freezing compared to the hot shower they had just had.


Alison could feel Emily rub her body all over, not missing a single inch. It was like Alison was a bar of soap and Emily was just washing her hands.


Emily had to admit, it was fun to handle Alison like this. It also proved pretty efficient. Emily decided to give Alison a little thank you in the way of rubbing her nipples and pussy as she worked. Although, when she felt Alison getting close, she stopped.


“Save that release for later today.”


Alison was left panting in Emily’s palm. Being so close to orgasm, just to be denied was driving her crazy! Especially with Emily seemingly back into dom mode telling her to hold it in for the day.


Emily dried her hands while still holding Alison. Then she dropped her off at her room and went back to get dressed.


Once dressed, Emily picked Alison up and they rushed off to class. It was 9:51 and they didn’t want to be late on their first day.


At 9:59 they burst through the door, much to the annoyance of their Calculus professor, Ms. Hennings. Seeming around her mid thirties, she wore a black pencil skirt, a white blouse with seemingly strained buttons and a pair of glasses on her face. Her dirty blond hair was tied up in a bun.


Ms. Hennings looked at her watch and raised her eyebrow at the two student’s who rushed in. All Emily and Alison could do was awkwardly chuckle as they apologized for the disturbance. Ms. Hennings looked at Emily’s hand and noticed Alison.


Oh great. Another mini. Another set of paper’s that’ll need a magnifying glass in order to grade. 


She didn’t let it affect her teaching, but Ms. Hennings was annoyed at the news that the school would be open to minis. Not in a discriminatory way, but she knew that would make her job more difficult due to the tiny handwriting and the scaled down papers. She also knew there would be no extra compensation for this change.


“All right everyone, take your seats. I’m sure you’ve all read the syllabus, and I’m sure you’ll go over the general stuff in your other classes, so I’m going to get straight to the lesson if you don’t mind.”

There was a collective groan from the class as they reluctantly took out their notebooks.

“Good. Now, who can come up here and solve this problem?”


Emily and Alison were forced to sit in the front row, because that’s where the desks for minis were placed. Right on top of the normal sized desks.


“Can you believe she’s already making us do work first thing on the first day?” Alison whispered up to Emily.


“I know, it sucks. But keep your voice down. We’re in the front row, you know. I don’t want her getting mad.”

“I’m afraid it’s a little too late for that. If you feel that you don’t need to pay attention to my lecture, how about you show the class how to solve the problem on the board.”


Emily reluctantly got up and walked to the board, looking back at Alison who could only mouth the word ‘sorry’. 


Emily looked at the problem and was relieved to know how to solve it. She started writing down the steps and at the end, circled her answer, looking back to Ms. Hennings with a hopeful look. 


Ms. Hennings looked at the circled answer and sighed. She couldn’t deny that it was the right answer, but felt underwhelmed by the outcome.


“Very good. You may return to your seat. But do remain quiet during the lecture unless you have a question. Then you raise your hand.”


“Yes ma’am.”

Emily returned to her seat with Alison giving her an apologetic look. Emily rolled her eyes, but eventually smiled down at her, taking her seat.


The rest of the lecture went on with little issue. To their annoyance, they had their first quiz at the end of the week. At the end, they got up to leave when they heard a familiar voice.


“Hey there Emily.”

It was Sasha. And she was walking towards them.

Chapter End Notes:

And just like that, we have another character! Let me know if you'd be interested in side chapters with any of the other characters. I probably won't do one with Andrew, but all the other ones are fair game :) Don't forget to leave a suggestion for future stories that you might want to see, and if you have any suggestions for this story, I'll be happy to hear them out. But no promises that all of them will make it in.