- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two chapters in one day? I might not be able to release a chapter tomorrow so I wanted to try to get another one out today to make up for it.


In this one, the two roommates go get some food and learn about a strange group on campus. Later that night the two plan out some things to make living together easier.

As Emily was walking, she could feel the person currently trapped in her pocket. She didn’t really want to think of it like that, but it’s what was happening. She currently had her new roommate, trapped in her pocket. Sure, Alison agreed to it, but what if this led to resentment. 


Why didn’t I pick anything else! She must hate me now. This has to be some kind of discrimination. Wait! Is this discrimination? Could I get in trouble for this? Expelled? Arrested?! 


So many thoughts were going through Emily’s head. In the meantime, Alison was enjoying herself to the fullest. She was placed facing towards Emily’s thigh, meaning the entire time, she was basically hugging a giant pillar of soft skin. Alison’s breasts pressed into the thigh, and with each step, they rubbed her up and down.


Oh god this feels so good! I have to see if she can do this more often. No. Don’t get ahead of yourself. You can’t force this girl to live out all of your fantasies right after meeting her. Although, she did think of putting me in her pocket pretty quickly


With her nipples being rubbed through the pocket, they were starting to become hard. Alison hoped that Emily didn’t notice, but at this point, she didn’t care. She was just trying to resist the urge to reach her hand into her own pants.


She was about to give into temptation when she heard a familiar, yet distant, voice call out.


“Hey Em, getting some food?”


“Oh, uh, hey Andrew. Yeah I was just getting some food.”


“Nice. So, how’d meeting your new roommate go?”

“It…went well I think”


Alison could hear the whole conversation through the pocket. Is that Andrew? Huh, guess they know each other. What a coincidence.


“That’s good to hear. Where is she though, are you bringing back food for both of you guys?”

“Um, not exactly.”


“You left her there and went to eat by yourself? Dang that’s cold. I thought you wanted to try to be her friend? You seemed so eager earlier.


Emily was starting to get flustered. Here Andrew was, revealing how excited she was to make a new friend while said person is currently in her pocket.


“No no no. I didn’t leave her to eat by myself.”


Andrew looked confused, noticing Emily’s two empty hands.


“Then, where is she? 


“Um, well you see. Iputherinmypocket”


“What? I couldn’t hear you.”

“I…put her in my pocket.”


Andrew stood there, staring at her.


“Um…you put her…in your pocket…and she’s in there…right now.”


“...yes”


Emily was starting to get embarrassed by the whole situation. Even though it was her own idea, she didn’t expect to run into anyone, let alone Andrew.


“Is she ok in there? You didn’t force her to, did you? You know they have some pretty strict no bullying rules here right?”

Alison was listening to the conversation through the pocket. She had to admit, it was a little funny listening to Andrew unknowingly embarrass Emily like this.


Then he started accusing Emily of bullying Alison. She suddenly felt terrible.


Wait, could she actually get in trouble for this? I wanted to do this though. Oh god, here I am getting off on the idea of being this close to her leg and she’s about to get in trouble for it. I need to clear up this misunderstanding.


Alison began climbing up the side of the pocket. After a little bit of wiggling and climbing, she was able to poke her head out of the top just in time to hear Emily continue to fumble over her words.


“It’s fine! I asked her to do this!”

“What?”

“What?”


They both looked down at the tiny head poking out from Emily’s leg.


“I wanted to try out different ways of carrying me around in case she didn’t have any free hands to take me to class.”


“Oh, well. I guess that’s smart. Why didn’t you just say that in the first place Em? Jeez, making me worry like that. Thought you were turning into one of those Delta Phi girls.”

“Delta Phi? What do you mean?”


“You don’t know? It’s a rumor going around that they constantly bully the minis here. Make them dress up in embarrassing outfits, make them paint their toenails, trap them in uncomfortable spots, all for their own amusement.”

“That’s terrible! How could they do something like that!?”


Alison couldn’t believe what she was hearing. It sounded like a lot more PG version of some of the fantasies she’s had at night. She knew reality would probably not live up to fantasy, but it didn’t stop it from fueling the fire.


“It’s ok Alison. I’ll make sure none of them get their hands on you. I’ll keep you safe.”


Alison gave her a weak smile. She couldn’t bring herself to say that she actually wanted that kind of treatment. Not after that reaction. 


Damn, she’s so nice. I’ll have to see if I can convince her to do some of that stuff at least. Maybe if I get hit by the door again? She seemed pretty sorry last time. No no no. I can’t try to manipulate her like that! What’s wrong with me? She’s so caring and here I am trying to see how I can get her to use me.


After an awkward silence, Andrew broke the tension.


“Anyways, let's forget all that. You said you guys were getting food? Mind if I join?”

Emily peered down towards her pocket.


“Is that ok with you Alison?”


“Sounds good to me. The more the merrier right?”

The two humans both chuckled.


“Alright then, what were you guys going to get?”

“I was just going to get some tacos and Alison said minis eat dirt so she was going to have some of that.”


“Very funny. Who would believe that? Alison, what did you want to get?


Andrew saw right through Emily’s trick from her trying to hold back her smile, much to the blond girl's dismay. Emily was now pouting, having been offhandedly called dumb by her well meaning friend.


Alison couldn’t help but burst out laughing.


“Yeah Emily. Who would ever believe such a silly thing. Tacos sound like a great idea.”


“Yeah yeah. Laugh it up, laugh it up. Let's go eat.”


The group turned to the taco place in the food court. Emily, being a little annoyed at the two, decided to extend her legs a little farther than normal, making the pocket a little tighter than before. She’d find a way to get back at Andrew later. 


Alison felt the pocket getting tighter then before with each step. Not that she minded. It actually felt really nice to be pushed back against the soft leg.


Both Emily and Andrew ordered their food and sat down at a nearby table. Emily took Alison out and placed her on the table before sitting. She didn’t want to go too far with the squeezing and felt that sitting would push the little girl too far.


While Emily was taking pieces of her taco off to make a little meal for Alison, Andrew decided to start some conversation.


“So Alison, how do you like the dorms so far?”

“So far it seems great! The room’s a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I looked at the floor plan online before getting here but I don’t think anything could have prepared me for that.”

“That’s funny, I was thinking the opposite when I walked in.” Emily said, having placed a small, still oversized taco in front of Alison.


“Then I guess it’s a good thing one of you is so much smaller, though I should warn you. Emily’s kinda a slob.”

“AM NOT! Don’t listen to him Alison. I promise I’ll keep the place clean.”

Alison let out a small laugh.


“It’s fine, we both have our own rooms and I don’t think any mess you make would get into my space. So as long as you don’t block off my door it should be fine.”


Emily continued to pout.


“Well anyways, even if I’m a little messy, I’ll try to keep it contained to just my room.”


The trio continued to chat and eat their food when they caught the attention of a group of girls. One of them came walking up with a flier and introduced herself.


“Hi, my name’s Sasha. You must be one of the new minis. Nice to meet you.”

“Hey! Yeah, I’m new here. My name’s Alison.”


“So I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party my sorority is throwing this week. It’ll be a little ‘introduction’ for the minis to our school.”


She handed them the flier. Emily and Andrew looked at it and then gave each other a worried look. Alison was able to see it when it got closer to the table.


DELTA PHI MINI WELCOME PARTY! ALL NEW MINIS WELCOME! FRIDAY AT 8: DON’T BE LATE


Andrew grabbed the paper out of Sasha’s hand.


“I think she’ll be fine. I’m one of the orientation leaders and was already going to help show her around.”


Sasha looked at him with a disgusted look.


“Well isn’t that nice of you, but don’t you think you should let the mini speak for itself?”


Alison looked up at Andrew and Emily who both had a worried look on their faces. After hearing what could happen at one of those parties, she was kind of tempted. But she didn’t want to worry her two new friends, and she wasn’t even sure how she’d get there and back without Emily. 


“It sounds like fun, but like Andrew said, he’s going to be helping me get used to the school and I have Emily here to help me get around.”


Sasha looked between the two humans and down at the mini. The discontent clear on her face.


“Well if you decide to ditch the two sticks in the mud here, We’re in the big building at the end of the road, can’t miss us. Remember, Friday at 8: Don’t be late.”


With a wink to the mini and a scowl to the humans, Sasha was off. 


“Can you believe her?! She called you an ‘it’. I could just… UGH! I’m sure that they’re going to do terrible things to any mini that shows up.”


“Calm down Em. She’s gone. You don’t need to go all crazy on her, it’s not like you guys are even going to the party. Let’s just finish eating and get out of here.”

Alison just sat there silent. She was a little bummed that she couldn’t go to the party. Part of her knew it was for the best, but deep down, she wanted to see what it was like to be used like what Andrew described. 


The group finish their food in relative silence, with a few bits of conversation sprinkled in. When they finished, they gathered their things and started to head out.


“You guys headed back to your dorm?”

“Yeah, I didn’t really get a chance to unpack.”

“Same here, I was more or less just sat my stuff down and started exploring the room until Emily came bursting in.”

Alison gave Emily a side smirk who began averting her gaze out of embarrassment.


Andrew gave a chuckle and then turned to leave.


“Well, have fun you two.”


Back at the dorm, the two had finished unpacking and had met back in the living room.


“So I guess we should figure out some basic living arrangements to make things easier for you. A lot of stuff here is mainly for humans.”

“Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Let’s see, the bathroom shouldn’t be an issue, they have a miniature toilet and shower unit in there.”

“How about laundry? I don’t think I saw a miniature one when looking around.”

“I was thinking I could just throw my stuff in when you do laundry. They gave minis a large mesh bag so our clothes won’t get lost in there.”

“That sounds like a good idea. What about in the mornings? I’m kind of a heavy sleeper, and I don’t want my sleeping in to cause both of us to be late to class.”

“Hmm. I’m not sure. I don’t suppose you want me climbing up on top of you and jumping on your face, huh.”

“I mean, if push comes to shove, you might have to.”

“Wait really? I was just kidding. How deep of a sleeper are you?”

“Like a log sometimes.”

Alison made a mental note of that. She hated to admit it but she might want to sneak into her room at night just to be a little closer to Emily. She knew it made her seem like a creep but she might never get the chance to be this close to a human ever again.


“Well we’ll see when it gets to that. Anything else?”

“No, I think that’s good. I’m getting kind of tired and we only have one more day tomorrow before classes start.”

“You're right. It is getting pretty late. You have a good night, see you in the morning.”

“Same to you. Sleep tight, don’t let the bedbugs bite. Wait, is that offensive?”

“Are… you calling me a bug?


“NO! I just mean… I uh… I’m sorry.”

“Ha ha ha ha. You know, it’s kinda fun to mess with you like that. You don’t need to worry about offending me. Even if you did end up saying something offensive, I know you wouldn’t mean it.”


Emily rolled her eyes and smiled at her new friend.


“We’ll, good to know I’m fun to tease. You have a good night…bug.”


Alison felt her chest tighten at that. She knew degrading was something that got her off, but she didn’t think it would be that easy.


As the two entered their respective rooms, Emily immediately started taking off her clothes from the day and tossed them in the corner. 


I’ll get them in the morning, in the meantime, I just want to pass out. Classes haven’t started so there shouldn’t be any reason for her to come in here. That means no pajamas.


Emily got in bed naked and before she knew it, she was dead asleep.


Alison had a slightly harder time getting to sleep. After changing into something comfy and getting into bed. She began to go through the highlights of the day again in her head.


Let’s see, I finally got to meet some humans. My roommate is smoking hot. She fondled my tits and showed me her cleavage. That might have been accidental but I’m taking it as a win. I basically got to hump her leg in her pocket, double whammy there. Officially made two friends, Andrew and Emily. Got invited to what I can only assume is a really kinky party. Probably wouldn’t be too safe to go, especially without Emily, but I’ll see what I can do. And finally, I got called ‘bug’, which I didn’t think would be so effective but here we are.


It sure was an eventful day, and it was only the first of many. As Alison recounted the day, her hand slipped towards her crotch. She first started feeling horney when being rubbed up against Emily’s thigh, and not being able to do anything about it was starting to get unbearable. Then, she remembered back to what Emily said


She said she sleeps like a rock. I wonder if I could go in there and get closer to her. Just for tonight, get it out of my system. 


It didn’t take much to rationalize it in her mind. She’d go in, get some release, then get out. Emily wouldn’t have to know.


Alison slowly opened her door and walked carefully towards Emily’s room. She was pleased to see that there was a space under the door that she could crawl under. 


What she saw when she entered, she couldn’t believe. The naked form of her roommate, sprawled out on the bed, and a pile of her dirty clothes in the corner nearby. She couldn’t decide which to go for first. But she knew she should pick soon. She didn’t want to be in here too long in case Emily woke up.


Looking between the two, she made up her mind, and walked towards her destination.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope your enjoying reading this story, I'm enjoying writing it. Any suggestions are welcome and I'll consider them. If not for this story, I definitely plan on making more. Again, any feedback is welcome and look forward to the next chapter