- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This commission is a work in process, more chapters are on the way!

“You could never know what it's like to be me.” hashed Cece at the tiny below her, reaching into her sewing kit and pulling out a line of string. “You can lay there and cry all you want, but you need to think about people other than yourself. You don’t know what we girls do to each other. If I don’t look beautiful everyday, they’ll crucify me. Now hold still.” 


Cece leaned forward, adjusting her lamp to get better lighting on the tiny girl on her desk. The tiny sobbed, her small hands clenching at the giant spike sticking through her stomach. Cece’s giant fingers came towards her, and intense pain swelled over her body as Cece stabbed the sewing needle through her wounds around the small stud at the end of the spike.


“This will make sure you don’t bleed out before tomorrow.” explained Cece as she carefully threaded part of the girl’s wound shut. She had gotten significantly better at this than she had in the past. When she first started transforming shrunken people into earrings, she had so much trouble stabbing them with the push back of the earring that the wound she created was too big to close. The first one bled out, and Cece had to suffer the following day at school with only one human earring. 


The tiny girl had no more tears left to cry by the time Cece pulled her fingers back. Cece grabbed scissors to cut the thread loose, and all the makeshift stitches were concealed behind the tiny pearl stud Cece pushed fully down into its place. 


Cece dug her fingers under the tiny girl, grabbed the earring backing and lifted it up. The tiny grabbed at the spike, scared that it was going to push up her body and skewer it, but the stitches had the dual role of also keeping it in place. Cece raised the tiny girl up to the mirror inside Cece’s makeup case.


“Look at how beautiful you are.” The giant smiled, her pink and blue braces shining in the reflection, but the tiny was appalled. The pearl stud covered her entire stomach, leaving her breasts on full display. Anybody shorter than Cece would be able to look up and see the tiny’s vagina, too, but at least not many people could be shorter than the 5 foot tall 15 year old highschool freshman. Cece leaned forward and tilted her head, holding the tiny right in front of her ear. Through the mirror, she looked just like an earring would.


The tiny screamed at the sight, causing the blonde giantess to laugh. “Why don’t you get acquainted with your new place in life while I work on the second earring?” Cece repositioned the tiny before slipping the backing into her earlobe. She slid the base into the back of her ear, sealing the tiny girl into her place.


“O…M…G…” Cece whispered. She stood up and turned to a bigger mirror against her closet door. “You look absolutely gorgeous.” Cece raised her palm to her ear, admiring her handy work. “I knew shrinking another teenager would look better than the adults did.”


Cece left the mirror, and just like that it was like the tiny girl wasn’t even there. The giant let her blonde hair fall back over her ear, and it brushed against the tiny. Even though the spike in her gut didn’t dare to tear her, that didn’t stop gravity from pushing the girl down on it. She felt her guts shift around, the blood around her back dried up. Each heavy breath in was a challenge, the heavy pearl pressing against her stomach making it more difficult than need be. 


Moving back to her desk, Cece sat down and reopened her box of tinies. She had got them on her way back from school, shrinking two for her ears, one to replace the tiny in her belly button, and an extra one for when her mouth ring died. She’d been able to survive so long by drinking when Cece drank, and eating the mashed up pieces of food that swished around in her mouth, but Cece suspected she’d lose the will to live before long. Only sustaining yourself through what a teenager decided to put in her mouth wasn’t a very fulfilling life to live, but luckily that wasn’t anything Cece had to worry about.


Cece plucked a dark man out of the box and laid him on the table. He struggled, but one finger was all she needed to pin him down and remove his clothing. Picking up another pearl stud earring, she removed the base and the backing from it. Cece moved her finger slightly up to the shrunken man’s chest, and pressed the tip of the sharp backing against the tiny’s stomach.


“Stop!” He barked. “This isn’t right.” 


“Shhh.” Cece pressed her finger harder on the man’s chest, but then she lifted the needle off his belly. “Actually, I might agree with you.” She put the backing down and pulled out her phone. Staring at it, she called somebody. 


The phone rang for what seemed like forever to the tiny Damian. Had he truly just saved his own life, or did the giant have something else in mind? When the other end finally picked up, Cece spoke.


“Heyyy Angie, what’s up.” 


The other end, who Damian assumed was a girl named Angie, gave a high pitched “Hellllllooooo,” and mumbled something through the phone.


Cece looked down at Damian. “Okay, I have a question. What do you think about earrings, but one of them is a white girl and the other a black guy?” 


“I love it!” the girl shouted. She continued speaking, but Damian could only make out phrases such as “like yin and yang, like the yoyo thing,” and “it’d make the other kids in class so jealous.” 


“That's what I was thinking.” Cece pulled back in her chair and looked down at the ground. “But it's supposed to be hot tomorrow, isn’t it? I don’t want to be wearing sneakers if it's hot outside.” Angie muffled something, and Cece continued, “So what if I started with white toe nail polish, right?”


“That would look so great!” rang Angie on the other end, Cece smiling in response. What had happened? It sounded like the two girls skipped part of the conversation, arriving at a conclusion Damian wasn’t keened in on. Was this how teen girls talked to each other?


“But then I’d have to use all the people I shrunk today, cause I’d still need a second earring. I’d have nobody to replace the bitch on my tongue when she dies.”


“What if you did your hair in a…” Damian heard Angie say. “...nobody would see the one ear then.”


Cece mimicked what Angie was describing. She pulled her hair all to one side, looking at herself in the mirror. Damian looked up and saw the girl Cece pulled out earlier. She was hanging high above the ground, stapled to the giant teen’s ear. She was conscious and alert, something Damian didn’t think any tiny would be after being punctured by an earring. Seeing what his fate might be made him panic.


Cece dropped her hair, and the girl disappeared. “I don’t know, I think I might just make him my earring. I don’t want to go through the trouble of beading a toe ring.”


“But what if you…” Damian drowned out the conversation. Did the teen just say toe ring? His heart pounded, how had this happened to him? He was on the subway just an hour ago, now he was shrunken down and in the bedroom of some adolescent girl. 


This had to all be just one big bad dream, it couldn’t be real. Two teen girls debated over whether or not to make him a toe ring or an earring. Never in all his life did he think he could be so humiliated, diminished to something so unimportant. 


As she talked, Cece’s fingers absentmindedly wrapped around the tiny man and started playing with him. The giant digits pushed him around, slamming into his face, chest, stomach, legs, arms, and neck over and over again as they pummeled him into submission. Damian tried his hardest to fight back, but the energy in his entire body was no match for that of the teen’s fingers. 


Her fingers rubbed up against him, rubbing sweat over his body. Cece’s thumb pressed into his stomach, wiggling it around while her fingernail nearly pierced his skin. Her nail was so smooth and well taken care of to the point where Damian could see his terrified reflection staring through it. Then it pulled away, and Damian was assaulted by another finger. 


Soon, Cece placed him back on the table and pressed her middle finger into his face. She swirled it around, almost breaking his nose in the process before pulling her whole hand back and proclaiming, “You know what, I’m just going to make him into my toe ring! Thanks Angie.” Cece hung up and tossed her phone onto the bed beside her.


Damian desperately tried to escape the massive digits encompassing him, but Cece’s tightening grip trapped him in place. His entire body was held in place as her palm closed in on him, ceiling him in the dark cave. The temperature rose and sweat started dripping down his face. He couldn’t believe how powerful this little girl’s hand was. 


“Let’s see.” Cece pulled out a small container used for string. She gently shook the tiny man in her hand, sending his brain slamming against his skull. She dug through the box, pulling out a long thin yellow string. Cece then opened a plastic drawer on top of her desk and pulled out a few small beads. 


“Okay tiny, lets see those legs.” Cece dropped Damian back onto the desk. His back ached as he slammed against it, and before he was able to move the bottom of Cece’s left palm was pressing into his chest. Her pointer finger and thumb pressed his legs together at the knees, and using her other hand she strung the string around his ankles. She tied it shut, and let him go on the table. 


As Cece ignored him to collect the beads she planted on the table, Damian tried to wobble away. He shimmed away, trying to pull his legs free from the binding. When Cece saw this, she burst out into a laughter that made her drop a bead. “Go little boy, go!” She cheered him on as he continued his way towards the end of the desk. Her floor was carpet, if he could just make it to the edge he could tumble over and land safely.


His chest was half off the edge when Damian felt a sharp tug at the string attached to his ankles that dragged him back onto the table. Damian let out an audible cry as Cece’s fingers released him back on the center of the table. She watched him for a second, waiting to see if he’d continue squirming, but his spirit was defeated.


Cece picked the string up, Damian’s legs flying with it. Careful, she gently slid down the different color beads through the string. She had done this before, and knew exactly how many beads could fit with a man Damian’s size so that when she tied it, he would still fit the toe and the string would be barely visible. 


When he was done, Cece fought Damian for control of his wrists. He struggled, but like earlier, her nimble fingers were easily able to overcome the older man’s entire body. She swung the remaining string around his wrists and tied it before cutting off the excess string.


She slid him through her finger. Damian slid down, his hands and feet pressed against the bead. Cece twirled her hand around, looking at the slave from all directions. “Beautiful.” She muttered to herself. Damian’s face was trapped around the rough side of the teen’s finger. Luckily, her finger wasn’t as bulky as her toe, so he still had some wiggle room. 


“You can stay there while I finish the other rings and paint my toes white.” She said, pulling another screaming woman out of her box of tinies.

Chapter End Notes:

This story was done as a Commission. If you have an idea for a story and like my writing style, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com . Prices are in my bio


Thank you again for reading!