- Text Size +

Dave's eyes cracked open. Daylight was filling his room. So he knew he made it back there, at the very least. The rest of the night had felt like a blur. And currently, he felt something soft and warm all around him. He'd wondered if they'd stolen more pillows from the store room, before a much more obvious answer slowly dawned on him.

He opened his eyes further, to see a massive arm around his chest. He turned, just slightly enough not to wake whatever behemoth had him in her clutches, and saw the biggest pair of breasts squeezed against the back of his head. Taking full stock of his situation, a giant naked woman was now spooning him, her long legs tucked against him to fit as much as possible on his floor mattress.

"Ashley?" he whispered, concerned.

A heavy, sleeping, "Mmmm." was the only reply. She was still trying to sleep. Dave wasn't sure he wanted to defy her at this point. "Will you make coffee?"

That was the sign. She released him from her grasp, and he stood up. Dave took a deep breath before turning around to take a good look at his lover's changed body. She lay on her side, curled against the mattress, completely nude and radiant. She was absolutely massive. Even bigger than his last lucid memory of her, which was just shy of eight feet. Which could only mean she crossed it. His eyes were about to bug out of his head, but he couldn't help but smile.

He stepped over to the desk, and let the sad little coffee maker do its business. "Smells good." Ashley muttered as he poured the finished product into a pair of mugs. 

"I'm gonna need you to sit up for this, baby." Dave said.

Ashley smiled warmly, eyes still shut. "Baby."

"It might come as a shock to you how up you sit, though." Dave added.

Her eyes opened sweetly. "At this point, Dave. I'm just going to assume I'm bigger than the building." She sat up. Dave watched as her huge, round breasts jiggled to a stop. Even on her ass, she only had to look up at him a few inches.

"Sorry to disappoint." he joked, handing her the mug. She took it.

"Still looks like a lot. How much do you remember from last night?" Ashley asked, blowing on her coffee.

"Not much after the pool party. You?"

"About the same. Do you think shit went wild?" Ashley asked, nervously.

"Baby, it was wild before I was even browned out."


Kevin woke up alone in his bed. He shot up, sensing the absence of the large woman he'd been growing used to these past days. Last he checked, she was getting bigger, not smaller. "Heather?"

"In the bathroom!" Came a call. He stood up, shaking the needles out of his brain. He hadn't been this hung over in quite some time. It was a college reunion after all. 

"You feeling ok? I feel like I jumped off a building." he asked.

"I'm actually not so bad, all things considering." Heather called back.

"All things. How much exactly do you remember?" Kevin replied.

"Some things I remember pretty well. Some things are a little fuzzy." Heather said.

"I feel you there. Like how did we get back here? How much did we drink exactly?" He opened the door and found Heather, naked, staring at herself in the mirror. She had her arms against the wall, crouching down almost perpendicular to fit her face into the reflective surface.

"And when did I get this huge?" she added.


"Morning, sunshine." Erica cooed to Pat. He was shaking himself awake in her arms. Their legs had intertwined through the night, creating a pretzel that strongly favored one side.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Morning?" she replied, kissing him sweetly.

"That was some party. Wish I could remember it." he said, rubbing her chin with his thumb.

"I wonder if there's any alcohol left in the building." she joked.

"Or in the state, the way you were drinking." he laughed. She laughed back.

"Get on my level."

"At this point, impossible." He rolled on top of her, letting their pleasant morning pecks turn into a make out session. Erica's eyes shot open.

"Wait, I remember!"

"Oh shit, me too." Pat said, letting the memory wash over them.

-------

They had been in this room. The hoots and hollers of the party were still roaring down the hall, but Erica was done, and Pat was happy to follow. It had been a crazy time, with things he never thought he'd see in all his life. But he only had eyes on one thing now, and she was staring right back at him, barely fitting into that green dress of her's.

He walked over to her, running his hands down her side as he stared up at her. "Did you have fun tonight, honey?"

"As much fun as I can." Erica purred back. "But I'm still waiting on the real fun." She leaned down and kissed him, letting her tongue enter his mouth before their lips even touched. Pat felt her tongue play with his. He pulled her closer, reaching up as best he could. But the more he pulled closer, the more her head had to pull away. 

"A little awkward these days." he said, trying to save the moment. He was staring directly at her chest at eye level. "Not that the view isn't lovely."

Erica laughed heartily, and shoved him onto the bed with one hand. "Let me make things a little easier."

She straddled him, bringing her ass to rest on his lap, as she curled her arms around his back. Even seated, Pat found himself colliding with Erica's massive, soft tits the more they kissed.

"I promise I'm not doing it on purpose." he assured.

"That's too bad. Let me help."

"God, you're so hot." Pat sighed, as he watched Erica slide off him, and bounce her body down on the bed. Pat jumped as she did, laughing. She jiggled in her tight dress as she laughed, hair catching in her face. Pat crawled along her like a panther, making sure to touch every inch of her he could as he did. He found her lips, and kissed them, feeling her warm embrace engulf him again. With her long arms, she slid his pants off him, and ran her fingers along his penis.

He adjusted his position, kissing her breasts as he rubbed her wet pussy. She sucked in as her body tensed. She stroked him faster, feeling her own pleasure rise as she did. In an instant, she spun him around and ripped his shirt off him in one motion. Pat, naked, stared up at the hungry titaness as she slid her tight dress up her ass, inch by inch. He watched as her wet pussy slid down along his hard cock. She rode him, breathing heavily with each grind as her legs spasmed on either side of Pat.

"God, you're so good." Pat sighed, trying his best to keep himself in the game as the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen fucked him like there was no tomorrow. She stared down at him, intensely, biting her lip as she let out little yelps of pleasure. "Like that. Like that."

Then her eyes tightened as she shot her head back. Pat watched as her body spasmed more and more, as she became lost in pleasure. Her hands ran along her own body, feeling it as she bounced faster and faster. Then she clenched. Pat felt her grip tighten against him and it took all his power not to come then and there. But he was too distracted by Erica on top of him. Her breasts begin to push tighter against her dress. The inches of hem above her ass rose. She didn't notice, but it was becoming all too clear that she was growing again, and a lot. 

"Yes, Pat! Yes!" She roared, coming all at once. But her scream was cut short by the sound of a very loud tear. Pat came then as well, as Erica spun around to see a rip down the entire back of her dress. Her thick shoulders shifted with the turn, making it tear even further.

-----

Pat and Erica stared down at the ruined dress next to the bed. "So I guess you're probably bigger now." He commented.

"A solid assumption." Erica agreed. Pat nodded, standing up from the bed. She watched him, as he put his hand out to her. Erica smiled, and took his hand, scooting her naked booty along the bed as she brought her long legs down to the floor. It took less than a second. She stood up, and up, staring at the ceiling as she went. It was frighteningly close as she let her legs stretch to their max. She looked down at Pat.

She couldn't see him. She pushed her breasts against her chest, and Pat appeared beneath them. She gave a strangely apologetic smile to her startled love. "Well I guess we don't have to worry about your head hitting my tits anymore."


Rebecca shot awake. She grasped her forehead, trying to push the hangover out of it. It didn't work. She shook her head, and her eyes caught another body in her bed. She gasped, smacking her hand to her mouth. A strange man was naked in her bed. Oh god, she was naked too. She slinked out of the bed, pulling her underwear on as she made her way to her suitcase. After silently sliding a night shirt and PJ pants on, she slipped out into the hallway. She shot her head back, making sure she was actually still in Room 421. There was no denying it.

What could she do? Who was this man? She was absolutely embarrassed to have had so casual a fling at her age. What would her friends think. And that's when it hit her! Tracey! She knew everyone at that party, and was seemingly the one to judge her the least for her dalliance. She tiptoed along the hallway, letting her eyes catch on all the debris from the night previous. Doors had been kicked in and permanently damaged. Furniture and sheets had been thrown out like confetti at a ticker tape parade. She dodged all she could as she crept up to Room 401.

After a knock, she heard heavy footsteps. The door opened and Tracey's head leaned down to stare out the doorway. "Dear god." Rebecca said, before catching herself. Tracey was more enormous than ever. "How did you get so big?"

"Vitamins." Tracey laughed groggily. "What's up?"

"It's nothing. There's just..." Rebecca struggled to let it out.

"Are you ok?" Tracey asked, concerned.

"Fine. I actually feel pretty good. It's just... there's a man in my bed." Rebecca cringed.

Tracey chuckled, her eyes lighting up. "Just one?"

Rebecca cocked her head. Tracey moved her massive frame to reveal a pile of naked, sleeping men on what remained of her bed. Rebecca felt her shame wash away, as she could only be impressed.


Martin woke up caressing his wife's chest. It was something he was becoming used to, and honestly looked forward to now that it was becoming normal. What little memory he had from the night before had brought him comfort. Amongst the growing tower of women at that party, Marlene was pretty average. 6'9" was a perfectly respectable height for this changing world. Big enough to be respectable, but not so big that the government needed to be involved. Yes, 6'9" was something worth celebrating.

"Martin." came a voice above his head.

"Yes, my beautiful wife?" he replied, nuzzling up against her chest. "What's up?"

"I think I am." Marlene whispered carefully. Martin's heart sank. He let his eyes travel down his wife's body, watching her legs slide all the way off, as her knees bent at the end. He gave himself one big breath before he looked up at Marlene's face. She looked down at him, bigger than ever, biting her lip with a guilty expression. "Should I stand up?"

Martin calmed himself. He wouldn't allow himself to go down that road again. "I think that's the only option, my beautiful wife." he replied. They separated, sitting up in the bed. Even seated, Martin's head was still lower than his wife's shoulder. They both moved to the edge of the bed and put their feet on the ground. Holding hands, they nodded, and stood up together. Martin watched Marlene stand to her new height. Her head was only a slim gap beneath the ceiling. "You're crouching." he said.

"I'm not." Marlene insisted.

"There's no point in crouching, Marlene. It's fine." Martin tried.

"I promise you, I'm not crouching. See?" Marlene stood up as straight as she could. She stood up higher on her tip toes, further selling the point. Her head bumped the ceiling as she did. "Ow, fuck."

"Ok, so you aren't crouching. You're definitely taller." Martin elaborated, stupidly.

"I would agree to that. I just wish my subscription to this didn't come as a surprise delivery every time." She put her hands on the small of her back, stretching backward. Martin watched as his tall, slender wife stretched her naked new body in front of him. Her hips had flared even further, and her breasts and bloomed outward in a way he never would have seen on his wife. 

"Just so you know, Marlene." he said, taking her hand. Marlene straightened up, staring down at him seriously. "I'm ready when you are." He placed his hand on her sex, and smiled. Marlene smiled back, lifted him in her arms.


There was a knock at the door. Dave walked over to open it, and found Pat behind it, with Erica behind him. He could only assume it was Erica, because what he saw was a body with no head, covered in a bedsheet, with her arms draped down Pat's chest. "Some party." Pat smiled.

Dave ushered them in, watching Erica lean under the doorframe as Pat helped her through. "I've had worse, for sure. I see you also didn't stop with the festivities after the night had ended."

"Yeah, I had another spurt. Hopefully the last." Erica said. "It's been almost a week after all."

"Fuck, it has." Ashley said. She waved at them from the bed. "Erica, you look absolutely amazing."

"Thank you, sweetie. Right back at you." Erica replied.

"I'd offer you booze, but I think we'd have to cross state lines to find some." Dave said.

"We cleaned the place out." Ashley added, standing up. She wrapped the bedsheet like a towel as she did.

"I think the party's over anyway." Erica replied. Ashley walked up to her, smiling. Erica could tell right away what she was thinking. "Very nice."

"Height twins." Ashley admitted.

"Been awhile since someone's been the same height as me at the same time." Erica said.

"Want to check the wall, see what the damage is?" Ashley asked, not thinking. They both spun around to see the measly seven foot mark now somewhere around their shoulders. "Jesus."

"Guess we'll need the communal one." Erica replied.

"Road trip." Pat contributed.


After giving Ashley a less than brief moment to try to shower on her knees, the four stepped out into the hallway, and made their way toward the stairs. It was decided the elevator was out of the question. They soon spotted Rebecca, talking to someone inside a room. 

"Rebecca!" Ashley called. Rebecca spun around and her eyes shot open wide.

"What the hell happened to you two?" Rebecca gasped.

"Same thing that's been happening. We're hoping it's done happening." Erica replied.

"We're headed down to the bar, to see what the damage is." Dave offered.

"I'm assuming in more ways than one." Came the voice from the room. They all watched as Tracey crouched her way out of the doorframe and stared down at all of them. Ashley and Erica gasped as they came close, realizing their friend was a few inches above even themselves. "I could go for a measure."

"I imagine you won." Erica gulped. 

Tracey laughed. "Didn't even know I was playing."

They walked into the stairwell and made their way down, taking turns trying to piece together the night before. Every story sounded partly made up and hopefully misremembered. Then they heard the door open behind them.

"I told you I heard voices, Marlene." came a voice.

"Martin?" Pat called. 

"Guys!" Martin called back. They heard hustling footsteps down the stairs as Martin came into view. "You guys going exploring too?" He asked, chipper. He had the look of a man who was completely satisfied.

"Yeah, the gals did some growing again, and..." Dave started.

"You too, huh?" Martin smiled. "Come on, beautiful. The gang's all here." Martin motioned for someone up the stairs. They all watched as Marlene descended, her impossibly long legs tip toeing with great insecurity. She was wearing her bedsheets, styled as best she could, to make her the most fashionable of the bunch, however much that meant.

"Fuck, Marlene." Erica shouted.

"That we did." Martin whispered, nudging Pat. He was too distracted to notice.

Tracey stepped forward, stopping Marlene on the stair. She held her by the shoulders with her mouth wide open. "My god, you're taller than me. I maxed out at 8'4" last night."

Marlene gasped at those words. "Eight foot four, Martin!"

"We can make it work, Marlene!" Martin assured.

"Shall we get the full reading?" Dave offered. 

And they continued to descend. 

"As they came to the bottom of the stairs, an excitement perked up in the group. "Well, I'd say I never expected this to be how my week ended. But I'm about six degrees removed from reality right now, so that all feels like nonsense." Erica said. "I mean, look at us. We're all a little over 8 feet tall."

"Some more than a little." Martin remarked.

"Well let's take comfort in the fact that we're an isolated group, and there's probably nobody bigger than us." Tracey said, throwing open the door.

She stepped out, crouching, and collided into a massive pair of tits. "Jeez." she shouted, standing up straight. She didn't expect, in doing so, that she'd be staring directly at a pair of smiling lips. She looked up, and her old roommate's face was staring down at her.

"Heather?!" They all shouted.

"In the flesh." Kevin said, stepping out from behind his massive wife.

"See, Kevin? I told you they'd all make it down here. We were just a little early." Heather said. Her smile was practically glued to her face as she stared down at all of her friends. "Did some growing, did we?"

They all nodded, dumbstruck. Even Marlene was staring up at their gigantic friend. "Well let's go check the numbers." Kevin prodded.


They all walked together, smiling and laughing as Heather added her own piece to the puzzle of the night before. "Can you even imagine if we tried to play chicken like this?" she laughed.

"You tried to, the way you went on." Dave teased. Heather pulled him in tight for a side hug as they walked. He flashed back to her wedding night again, and the hug she gave him. Things were never going to be the same, but in that quick, excited embrace, Dave knew that wasn't going to be a problem.

Their eyes fell on the fitness center. "My god." Marlene said, as they stared into the twisted mess of what remained. 

"Oh, you don't remember." said Tracey. They all looked at her. "It's partly my fault."

-----

Tracey stumbled into the weight room, with Erica racing behind her. "See, I'll show you how much difference an inch can be." Tracey slurred.

"Seven foot eight is not that far from seven foot seven." Erica shot back. A crowd was beginning to form, with tall women all testing their hands at the weights around the room, feeling their strength for the first time. 

Tracey racked the barbell bench with as much weight as possible. The discs weighed heavy on the bar, letting it bow. Erica raised an eyebrow, intrigued.

Pat came up, grabbing her by the arm. "Come on now, you have nothing to prove. Let's go have fun."

"This doesn't seem fun?" Tracey called? She had no one to pull her back as she looped under the bench and grabbed the bar with both hands. They all watched as she brought it off the rack. It practically smacked her massive chest as she steadied it, slowly lifting it as the crowd's ire rose.

She made her arms go straight, and slammed it back on the rack. She stood up with a sigh, and threw the challenge to Erica with a look. Erica took it in stride, approaching the bench. She looked at the weight, then back at Tracey. Then she looked at Pat next to her, encouraging her to leave. She smiled, and took him by the shoulders, giving him a big kiss as she lifted him and placed him on one side of the bar. The crowd got the gist as a few others jumped, hung, and held onto either side. Erica winked at Tracey as she slumped under the bar.

With a heavy grunt, Erica slowly inched the bar upward as Pat watched with his concern melting into awe. The group on the bar chanted her name as Erica brought it as high as she could, slamming it back on the rack. She stood, giving Pat another victory kiss as Tracey laughed.

Tracey took the bar, weights and all, and twisted it into a curve. The crowd erupted then, as the other women took this as a sign to bend, twist, and mutilate anything heavy in sight.

-----

"Yeah, not my proudest moment, believe it or not." Tracey said to her friends, as she shuffled them away from the weight room.

They made their way to the bar. Not a soul was in sight. "Do you think everyone's cleared out?" Marlene asked.

"Not much left of this place. I imagine people have started to move on. Nobody's keeping us here." Ashley replied.

Rebecca hid her anguish at that statement. This hotel had become her world. Even when she lost control of the party, she still considered this place the safest and happiest place she'd ever been. Now it was starting to crumble. Literally. Some plaster fell off the ceiling and nearly hit her.

"There she is." Kevin announced, pointing at the snaking 9 foot chart.

"Who shall do the honors of going first?" Rebecca asked, collecting herself.

"Height twins go first." Erica said, stepping forward. She placed herself against the chart. Pat stepped onto the bar to get a better look at his towering lover.

"Eight foot... three!" he shouted.

"Fuck me, I can't believe this is real." Ashley said, shaking her head. Dave squeezed her hand. "I guess I should go next?"

"Height twins." Dave joked. He walked with her up to the chart, and helped her straighten up against it. Pat remained on the bar, ready to announce.

"Eight... foot... five?" he stopped.

"What?" Erica cried.

"But, height twins." Ashley argued to no one.

"Guess you're still growing." Pat replied.

Ashley's face fell. She stepped away, walking back with Dave. He hugged her behind everyone else, letting her engulf him as she sighed deeply. He felt her breasts rest against the top of his head. "When is it just going to end?"

"Don't worry. When it's over, I'll be here." Dave promised. She looked down, not seeing him past her chest. "Even if you don't see me." He added. She smiled, kneeling far down to kiss his head.

"Eight foot six!" Pat shouted. They turned to see Tracey stepping off the chart.

"I can live with that." she said.

"You're going to have to." Heather joked.

"Easy for you to say, Big Bertha." Tracey pushed her, jokingly.

"I've always been taller than you." Heather shot back.

"For a brief moment... ah, that was bliss." Tracey feigned whimsy.

"I guess we're just going off who looks biggest." Marlene said, stepping onto the chart. "I'd say that makes me next."

"Eight foot eight!" Pat called immediately.

"Yeah, beautiful!" Martin called. Marlene did  a curtsy in her bedsheet skirt. 

"And now, the moment we've all been waiting for." Pat shouted, beating a silly drumroll on his chest. Heather sauntered forward. Marlene bowed in front of her, rolling her eyes as Heather nodded her head in acknowledgement. If they were going to joke that she was a queen, she might as well act the part.

She breathed in deep, lining her long spine up straight against the height chart, and stared down at her subjects. Pat walked along the bar, getting close to the numbers, for the effect. Even on top of the four foot bar, he was only staring a foot down at Heather's coy expression. 

"Ladies and gentlemen." Pat began. "Heather Partridge, our dear friend, has a height of 8 foot ten."

The group devolved into golf claps and bravos as Heather took a bow. She laughed, putting her hands on her hips as she took in just how tall she had become. Kevin, her husband, stood at the front of the crowd, staring up at her with a mix of pride and disbelief. This was their new life. She'd have to sit down to fit in pictures with him. Foreplay would always be in a bending position. She took another deep breath, just imagining the future back pain that was all but confirmed. But for now, her back felt strong. She felt strong. She stared at her college friends. Her best friends. Marlene, whose thin frame she used to stare up at, was now staring up at her, still thin, but now lithe and long. And there was Erica, the "tall friend", now dwarfing her boyfriend as she helped him off the bar. She was the smallest of all of them now. Her old roommate Tracey wasn't much different. They still had about the same difference in height, but Tracey's body had widened with thick strength. She was a curved shape of muscle that she still needed to get used to. And then she looked at Ashley, still growing if the chart was to be believed. And tits the size of watermelons. She was already making her bedsheet look small. Would she be looking up at her soon enough? She remembered something then, from the night before.

-----

Heather was dancing, completely naked, as music blared in the bar. She was surrounded by other dancers as they all shimmied and shook with their partners. It was a mass of writhing flesh, far too much of it exposed. Heather was staring down at everyone, watching women popping out of their clothes, with the same familiar expression of newfound freedom and release that she had been enjoying all night. She looked down at Kevin, her vision blurred by far too many shots. She could see his serious little face as he danced with perfect form. He always considered himself a good dancer, and felt a compulsion to let strangers know it. 

She laughed, grabbing him by the hips and lifting him up. Kevin yelped, startled, as his then-just-shy-of-eight-foot wife embraced him. She looked into his eyes and kissed him. And he nodded, understanding, as she swayed him back and forth. She wanted to take the lead for a bit, before he embarrassed himself completely.

Heather stared out across the crowd. The men were almost lost in the crowd among the six-foot-plus women dominating them on the dance floor. From across the bar, she could see a couple heads popping out of the dense crowd. There was Ashley, Tracey, and Erica, dancing away with their partners. They all locked eyes, and laughed. They'd never get lost in a crowd again. 

-----

"You with us, Heather?" Ashley asked, staring at her friend's distant expression.

"Just thinking. About the future." Heather replied.

"Ew. That's annoying." Erica said. "I just want to take it one day at a time." 

"Well, technically, tomorrow is our last day of quarantine." Martin said.

"I think most people have taken leave a little early." Marlene added.

"No one's really keeping us here, are they?" Dave asked.

"And the place is pretty much stripped for parts. Maybe, it's time we..." Heather didn't want to say it. It all felt too real, too big to consider. This had become their place of rebirth. The cocoon from which they all became who they were meant to be. To leave so soon was a daunting consideration. She could tell from the looks on everyone's faces that she was not alone in that fear.

"I don't know about you, but I could use a dunk." Rebecca announced, walking out of the bar. They looked at one another, confused. Slowly, they pursued her, watching her step into the pool room.

Inside Rebecca stripped down into her underwear and put her legs in the pool. Bits of clothing, bottles and glasses were still bobbing in the water from the night before. They all sat down with her. The men rolled up their pants as the women slipped their legs into the water. Heather hid her giggle as she felt her feet scrape against the bottom. She wondered what it must be like now, to swim in the ocean.

"This has been such a fun week." Rebecca sighed. "I'm coming to terms with the idea that it's been the best week of my life."

They all nodded in agreement.

"Even if I didn't get to join in on some of the fun, it's been an amazing experience, watching you all find yourself. Or find each other." Rebecca continued. Erica rested her head on Pat's head, taking solace in this old bond they'd reformed. Marlene looked down at herself, taking in this new body that still took some getting used to. "I just don't want it to end."

"It doesn't have to end, Rebecca." Pat promised, but he knew it wasn't true.

"I've got an idea. Let's move down here." Dave pitched. They all looked at him. "Yeah, the fourth floor's pretty destroyed. The hotel seems abandoned. Let's live in the lobby. It's roomier, closer to the amenities...."

"Oh my god!" Marlene shot up. They looked at her. "Full scale bed fort." 

Everyone gasped. The idea of building a new fort out of the lobby was a stunning revelation.

"We have an unlimited to supply of mattresses now." Martin said.

"Not unlimited." Kevin clarified.

"Clean ones only, too, please." Heather insisted.

"We have enough to lay across the entire floor." Marlene persisted. "And we have the muscle to make it happen."

"And then some." Tracey added, standing up with Marlene. She squeezed Marlene's arms, teasingly. "What are we waiting for?"

Everyone got up then, and made their way out of the pool room. Rebecca hung back, smiling wistfully. Ashley noticed and doubled back. She sat back down with her roommate.

"Not going to help?" Rebecca asked.

"I think they've got it covered." Ashley replied. "Plus I'm not gonna walk under that little doorframe unless I have to."

"You don't have to?" Rebecca said.

"Not if you're sticking in here. You'll keep me company." Ashley wrapped her arm around Rebecca, hugging her close. "None of this week would have gone the way it did without you. If, and when, it's over, we'll never forget what you did here."

Rebecca stared up at Ashley. She always knew how to make her feel special. When she was only four inches taller than her, all through college, she made her feel 100 feet tall. And now that Ashley was somewhere close to three feet taller than her, Rebecca found herself no longer feeling small.

"Thanks, Ash." she sighed. "One day at a time."

They jumped as loud bangs echoed in the hall. "The hell was that?" Ashley asked.

"I guess they didn't feel like taking the stairs." Rebecca considered.


In the hallway, Tracey kicked in doorways along the first floor. "Nobody in here, either!" she announced as she walked in, dragging two twin mattresses out behind her. 

"Off to a great start!" Marlene called as she stared at the door in front of her. She knocked, sheepishly. There was no response. It didn't increase her confidence.

"Just kick it in, Marlene." Martin said behind her.

"Think I can?" Marlene asked. The bang of another door being kicked in by Heather answered that question for her. "I'm just a little uncomfortable with breaking and entering."

"Marlene," Martin assured. "Nobody owns this place anymore. It's just us, and the door."

Marlene nodded. She pushed her hands back behind her, and with a solid push, knocked the door off its hinges. "Jesus."

"Get used to it." Martin said, patting her on the hand. They grabbed the mattress together, with Marlene taking an effort to make Martin feel like he was helping.


"See? I told you some of these rooms had a microwave!" Kevin said, inside a swanky king-size room. Heather squeezed her way through the door, looking at the roomy spread of the room.

"It looks untouched." she remarked.

"Probably pretty expensive. Nobody must have been staying here." Kevin said.

"Perfect." Heather said, plopping down on the king bed. It was still far too small for her, but she took pleasure in the clean, pressed sheets.

"Need a break?" Kevin asked. 

"Just a breather. Lots of attention isn't really my thing." Heather sighed.

"Get used to it, sweetie. You're nine feet tall." Kevin replied.

"Maybe the rest of the world is nine feet tall too." Heather shot back. "Maybe we're just one in a million cases, all dealing with..." she spread out her long arms, showing off her body. Kevin nodded. Her legs were poking out of the thin bedsheet she'd wrapped around herself. Now that she'd shifted on the bed, he could catch the barest glimpse of her sex beneath it.

Heather lifted her head, and cocked her eyebrow. "See something you like?"

"You're hard to miss." Kevin joked, walking up to his wife and leaning down to kiss her. She rose higher on the bed to follow his kiss before he could break it. "And I see something I love."

Heather's face filled with lust. "Shut the door."

"Kinda can't." Kevin replied, nodding to the broken hinges down the entryway. Heather thought about it. She weighed all the options in her head, taking careful consideration of how best to do this.

"Eh, fuck it." She grabbed Kevin, and kissed him, tonguing him as she pulled him closer and closer.

The bedsheet fell away against Kevin's exploring hands. He looked down at his wife's naked body, rippling with shapely beauty. She was a goddess with the face of his true love. Kevin couldn't believe this was his life. He didn't have much time to think as he felt Heather's legs wrap around him. She was on top of him now, her breasts hanging down, grazing against him. Her breasts were so big now, Kevin could barely fit them in his hands as he massaged them. Heather moaned as she humped him, sliding her long body along Kevin as she unzipped his pants.

Kevin slid down, bringing his mouth to her pussy as he licked her gently along her clitoris. Heather's body tensed, as he watched her jiggle with each spasm. He was surrounded by her, engulfed. All he could feel was her warm sex as it become hotter and hotter in his mouth.

"Fuck me, Kevin." Heather whimpered, feeling her powerful arms give way with pleasure. "Fuck me or I'm going to fall on you."

Kevin watched her elbows wobble before she snatched him up, and rolled him on top of her. He blinked, shocked at the speed he'd changed places. Heather smiled up at him mischievously. Her hands found his penis, as she stroked him. She went back to her breasts, kissing them, and stroking her nipples as she guided his penis inside of her.

Kevin pumped, squeezing his face against her tits as he fucked her. Heather grabbed the pillows, feeling her pleasure rise higher and higher with each stroke. "Yes, oh my god."

"I'm so close." Kevin breathed, running his hands along his wife's wide ass as he felt her long legs squirm underneath him. He felt her legs curl around him, pushing him further and deeper into her. She was leading the stroke now, he was just along for the ride as he heard her moans grow louder and louder.

"Right there, Kevin! I'm so close!" Heather shouted before her voice gave way completely to ecstasy. She pounded the wall behind her as she let out an earth shattering orgasmic wail. Kevin came with her, feeling his whole body go limp against her's.

"Holy fuck." Heather gasped, covered in sweat.

"Yeah, I'd say that summed it up." Kevin replied breathlessly. Heather laughed, pulling her husband up to her face with what little strength she had left. She kissed him. They collapsed into a heap, cuddling for some time.


"What are you guys doing?" Dave asked. Rebecca and Ashley spun around on the pool's edge to see him staring at them from the doorway.

"Just enjoying ourselves." Ashley replied. "How's the fort coming?"

"More of a fortress, at this point. If not a whole duchy." Dave clarified. "We could use some help, if you want.."

"Really? Heather's not all over that?" Rebecca asked.

"She's all over something else right now. And she's not being as subtle as she thinks."

"THAT'S what that scream was!" Ashley understood.

"Our bet was on Erica." Rebecca added. She stood up, helping her large friend out of the pool. She didn't say it, but she could tell she'd already grown at least another inch since the grand measuring. Ashley ushered her forward, taking up the rear as they stepped toward the door.

Dave stepped back, allowing Rebecca to pass. He watched Ashley step through the glass doorframe, struggling as she bent and squeezed. It was truly a sight to behold. But with that sight came wisdom.

"Fuck! This door." Ashley shouted as she finally made it through.

Dave hugged her, giving her solace. He nodded to himself. There was no way they could stay there much longer. The women were beginning to outgrow it. Erica had been right. The party was over. It was time to leave.