- Text Size +

The food was… pretty standard fare. Dried meats and greens that served to fill his stomach and not much else. The girls clustered around where Galea had poured the coffee earlier, some brave few took sips of it only to quickly spit it back out, the bitter taste not something they were used to. The brunette was near the coffee, but the black haired girl had stayed beside him.

“Have you finished?” She piped up, she had eaten her food as she watched the other girls experience coffee for the first time.

“Yeah, I’m not going to eat anymore.”

“Shall we mate then?” She responded nonchalantly.

“I…” he stammered, “what is with you people? Don’t you want to do anything else?”

Her head tilted. “What else would we do?”

“I don’t know! Try cooking this food into something better?” He gestured with his arms toward the others near the coffee. “Or get to know everyone else?”

The girl stared at him blankly for a moment, before responding.

“We all know each other, we’ve been together for years, you’re the only person we don’t know.”

Her arms folded across her small breasts, her hips jutting to the side as she continued.

“Plus, cooking is what elves do. Maybe humans do out in the wild, but properly raised humans do as they’re told. Now, come on.”

“What? Hey!” He managed to stammer out as she reached out to grab his arm and pull him off toward the little house Galea had recently added to their cage. His sudden shout drew the attention of the rest of the girls, and even those that were previously giggling and spitting coffee out seemed to have stopped to watch him be led away. He looked down to avoid their gazes, but that only led his eyes to the swaying of his guide’s nude hips back and forth… he felt like he should look away, but his eyes lingered for far too long. He felt his loins begin to stir as he walked, and before he even realized it, they were already at the house.

She split the curtains to the entrance of the house and led him inside, where there was… absolutely nothing. It was completely barren, just four walls with no roof and a door covered by cloth curtains.

“Well, I guess it only partially worked.” The girl accompanying him sighed, while he analyzed the room, she had turned and seen his half-erection for the first time.

“What partially worked?” He asked.

“Oh, one of my teachers told me she used to arouse men by just walking in front of them, I wanted to see if it would work.” She reached down to stroke his member while she continued, “It didn’t work too well, but this should do just fine...”

Richard raised his eyebrow as she rubbed his glans in the palm of her hand, this girl moved fast! He jerked reflexively before responding, but didn’t push her away. “What else did your teachers tell you about men?”

“Well…” she purred out, “they told me that men were sturdier, taller, had more hair, stuff like that.”

She closed the distance between them and, strangely, buried her head into his chest while taking in a deep breath. Exhaling, she continued.

“They never told me about the smell though, you smell… different, and… good.”

With that, she seemed to be done talking. Instead, she pressed herself into him, inhaling deeply, rhythmically rubbing his penis with one hand and his thigh with the other.

Alone now, with no peeping toms to wrack his nerves, and with a girl on his chest and her hands around his penis, Richard suddenly didn’t care about how barren this little dinky house was, or the wider situation he found himself. Most of his worries shunted out of his mind as his baser instincts took over; he reached around the girl’s hips to grasp her rear with both hands. Her breath quickened as he squeezed and kneaded her cheeks between his fingers. She moved to his side and he lost his grip on her, without making any conscious choice he turned to put his now free hands onto her shoulders and began to push her to the ground. Within moments, she was on her knees, Richard fell to his own knees, and they continued there for a while. His hands exploring her lower back and creeping dangerously close to her sex, while her own hands grasped at his.

Suddenly, she let go of him. The two of them looked at each other for a moment; Richard thought about backing off, they were moving so quickly, just a moment before they were talking out by the food!

Those apprehensive thoughts, however, were being overridden by his desire. After all, he thought, what was wrong with a little stress relief?

His internal monologue concluded, Richard wasted no more time, he reached out and pushed her further to the ground. Her side touched the floor, and he was on her in an instant. With his mind addled by arousal, he barely even thought as he pushed his torso into hers, forcing her onto her belly.

He lined his body up with hers, he felt her rear push into him as she raised her hips in anticipation of him. In a moment of clarity, Richard thought about how similar the behavior was to the cats he had seen in the alleys of the cities he used to live in. Maybe the elves were right, and humans were just another animal…

His pause didn’t go unnoticed. The girl pushed her ass deeper into him while she looked back at him, wordlessly, as if requesting for him to get to it.

He obliged her, he pushed her hips back to the floor with his, and once she was fully back on the ground he slipped himself into her. The familiar pleasure of penetration washed over him as he found purchase and he began to move. His thrusts were rough, violent almost, having spent the whole morning with the prospect of sex on his mind, he hadn’t even realized how his body had been yearning for it.

Now, though, his instincts completely took over. He rammed himself into her and she moaned, over and over he cycled himself in and out of her. Before long, drops of sweat and other liquids were pooling under them. The squelching sounds her body made as he forced her into and out of the puddle below them began to distract him from the moment, so he stopped thrusting and pulled her butt into the air. Her weight settled onto her hands and knees, and he placed both of his own hands upon her hips and guided himself into her using only his torso before continuing to fuck her. Wet smacking sounds reverberated through the privacy of their tiny abode, accented by his own rasp breaths and her melodic moans.

She was really getting into it. His thrusts forward were being matched by her pushes back into him. They continued like that for a few minutes before he could feel his climax approaching, he increased his pace, the force of his thrusts nearly forced her back into a prone position; her own movements back into him was all that was keeping her from being forced back to the ground.

His fingers gripped deep into the flesh of her ass. His senses flashed as he climaxed, slowing down as he pushed himself as deep into her as he could. He was spent, without his own thrusts to counterbalance hers, he quickly found himself being pushed onto his own ass as she kept rubbing her sex into his in an attempt to climax herself.

Having just ejaculated, it was extremely uncomfortable for him to continue, but before he could voice that fact, the girl on top of his crotch quivered and stopped her movements. She fell back onto him as his member slid out of her with a wet pop, her ass plopping down on top of his belly.

They laid there just like that for a while, in a pool of their own fluids, before she finally spoke.

“Wow. That was a lot better than the practice.”

“The practice?” He responded, “what are you talking about?”

“Mistress Cassandra had former breeders teach us mating positions, so that we could practice the movements, but just going through the motions with other girls… it’s not the same, the feeling of fullness from actual mating is incredible…” She breathed out, obviously still in a blissful state of afterglow.

“Well, uh, I’m glad you enjoyed it. I had fun too.” He said simply, not sure of what else to say.

She rolled off of him and stood, her right arm shooting up as her hips shot out in the same direction, she hummed a single note as she stretched, and he watched a tiny dribble of semen trace her inner thigh and leave a path down her leg. Her butt was covered in fluid, sweat, semen, her own love juices, and even a few stray pubic hairs, likely his own hairs that had separated from the intense friction of their session.

He stood, reaching down to her butt, and picked a few of the hairs off of her, her head spun toward him at the sudden contact, he silently showed her the hairs he was removing from her rear.

She grinned sheepishly, “thanks.”

“Anytime.”

“I’m Amy, by the way.”

“Richard.” He responded, before putting a hand around her waist and drawing her closer to him as she let out a tiny yelp.

He turned her around and spread her ass cheeks apart to expose her still sopping wet sex and asshole, she turned her head to look back at him, eyes glistening.

“Again?” She asked simply, not resisting his advances in the slightest.

Richard said nothing, and instead grabbed both of her hands with his own, and placed them onto the wall, standing with her back facing toward him, he entered into her with force. He had to squat a little in order to make their hips level, but once he got into a rhythm, they were back at it again. His hips slapped into hers, he watched her ass bounce with each thrust as he pushed into her. They didn’t shift positions around this time, instead both opting to stay in a standing rear entry position until Richard was closing in on climax, he reached one arm to pull on her somewhat short hair and placed another on her ass just as a shadow came over them.

Really? He thought. Now of all times?

His pace slowed as he looked up, expecting to see Galea’s smug grin, but instead he only briefly saw the back of her head, as she was already leaving. Having checked up on him, she must have been satisfied with what she saw and decided to leave him to it, uninterrupted. She had been so swift and silent, if her shadow hadn’t come over them, he would have never known she was even there.

Unfortunately, the brief appearance of his gargantuan owner did interrupt him. It knocked him out of his escapist sexual tirade. He had been able to focus solely on having sex with Amy, for a moment, he completely forgot where he was, lost in the pleasure of a beautiful woman. But now… he backed off of Amy, slipping out of her.

She looked over her shoulder, “does she really bother you that much?”

Richard said nothing, opting to shrug instead.

Amy let out an exasperated breath, stood up straight, and turned to face him.

“Look, Richard… I’m not going to pretend to know what being a wild human out there is like, but you've to get used to life here. You freeze whenever she’s around, we all saw it earlier.” She took a stepper closer to him. “If you’re gonna freeze up every time she so much as looks in at us, you’re just gonna stress yourself out.”

“Yeah… yeah I suppose you’re right,” he replied, “it’s just jarring, sex is such an intimate experience and to have her just… watching. It makes me uncomfortable.”

Amy pushed herself into his body, hands grasping his rapidly deflating member to get it back into the game. “Well… I will try to make you as comfortable as possible.”

One of her hands left his penis to go to her own sex, and she began to rub both her sex and his simultaneously. The sounds and sights… got him back into it. Shunting Galea into the back of his mind, he began to respond to Amy’s ministrations.

She smiled up at him, before turning and re-approaching the wall. She bent over and arched her back as she took the same position as before.

Richard wasted no time, he immediately took up his place behind her and guided his penis into her slick, wet hole. Soon, he was back in the rhythm. The two of them synced perfectly with each other’s bodies.

This time, Amy came first, she fell to her knees, tensing and shaking as her legs gave out. Richard didn’t stop for a moment, opting to continue fucking her where she fell. His own knees didn’t even touch the ground as he pushed into her. With her gasps accenting the sounds of their sex, he finally climaxed into her for the second time.

Unlike before, they quickly came apart, Richard falling back onto his ass while Amy stayed on all fours. He saw her folds glisten with arousal and semen, a white stream unceremoniously slipped out from between her legs and pooled below her crotch. A few muscles around her asshole twitched, and her butt occasionally shook from the post orgasm muscle spasms.

Before long, she sat upon her own haunches, and looked back at him.

“Shall we go bathe?” She asked breathlessly.

He simply nodded back at her.