- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With 11 votes, the "obey" option won the poll. Both of the other two options had 4 votes apiece.

“Fine…” he sighed.

She was enormous, and controlled everything from his food and water, to the ground he would sleep on. If she wanted him to do something, she could force him. If it came down to it, she could probably just tie him to a plank and order her pets to just… take turns on him. He didn’t want that, he had to retain some sort of control, even in a dire situation like this.

Galea’s smile was ear to ear as she purred out.

“Good boy. See sweetie?” She cooed down to the woman between her fingers. “Blue here can do as he’s told.”

With that Galea took her fingers away, and gently nudged the woman toward him, she made contact with Richard and unlike before, he didn’t push her away, still shaking a tiny bit, she whispered to him.

“Thank you.” The tremor was slowly fading from her voice.

Richard didn’t say anything back, he merely patted her back as she dug herself into his chest.

“Awww, see? Not so hard? Hurry up past the cuddly bits though, I don’t have all day.” Galea breathed out, her face laden with satisfaction at having gotten what she wanted.

“Can’t you give us some privacy? We’re not some dogs, we’re not…” he stopped himself before he said animals.

Galea smiled down at him, but said nothing.

Richard frowned, and tried again.

“I’m going to do as I’m told. I’ll do what you ask, but can you give me something back? If you’re going to be… studding me out to women, can’t you at least give me something? Like privacy during the act?”

Galea made a show of considering his demand, bringing her finger to her chin and everything, before replying.

“I’ll tell you what, if you work hard and do as I command, I’ll try to accommodate what you want. Your request for privacy, though, is a no. You don’t need it, wild caughts like you think that you do, but you don’t. In a few weeks you won’t even notice.” She said with a knowing grin.

Richard frowned at her, again, she wouldn’t budge on privacy, so he tried pushing her on efficiency.

“I wasn’t raised here, I’m not used to this kind of exhibitionism, it’ll make it harder for me to perform.”

“Hardly!” Galea scoffed. “I’ve raised close to five generations now, if you creatures had any problem not mating in private I would have noticed by now.”

Richard’s frown, somehow, intensified further.

“Don’t give me that look! I’m giving you dozens if not hundreds of females I’ve been breeding for attractiveness and health for five generations, I know how much you creatures care about procreating, really you should be thanking me!”

Richard was astounded, she truly believed she was doing him a favor by imprisoning him here and running a human farm. Though... considering the fate of other humans the elves got their hands on… maybe she was doing him a favor…

His scowl finally faded the tiniest bit, and he decided to just… go with it. Living in a cage beat getting fried alive.

With that thought, his eyes turned to the girl in front of him. Early adult, blonde, round in all the right places. She was an absolute beauty, her looks alone would have gotten her married into nobility back home, even if she wasn't of noble birth.

He reached out toward her, grasping her hips in hands.

“Happy?” He queried toward Galea.

Galea rolled her eyes.

“I’d be happier if you’d just get on with it. Girl, take the lead.”

“Of course, mistress!” The girl's now calmed voice called out.

In an instant, her hands grasped his member and began to rub him back and forth. One of her hands at his base while another took his member and rubbed it against her bare midriff.

Richard tensed, but she didn't stop. It took some time, and he hated to admit it, but the girl’s efforts were getting him hard. It was difficult not to when a beautiful woman was servicing him as eagerly as she was. In what felt like less than a minute, the girl removed his penis from her hands and assessed it.

He was hard, hard enough, it seemed, for him to pass the girl’s test. With a nod, she laid back and spread her legs, inviting him in.

Galea said nothing, waiting to see if Richard would actually fulfill his end of the bargain. He sighed, he didn’t really have a choice, so he lowered himself onto the girl, fidgeted around until he found purchase, and entered her.

She gasped, loudly, as Galea declared from above.

“Good boy. You’ve mated before, right? We don’t need to train you, do we?”

Richard was slowly thrusting into the woman with his hips, her moans accented his words, he felt completely exposed, indecent, and demeaned, and his bark of a reply reflected that.

“What? No! I’ve been with a woman before!”

“Perfect, please, don’t let me interrupt you.” She said smugly.

Richard did his best to ignore the giantess as he grabbed the girl’s waist and started vigorously pumping. He was breathing heavy within a few minutes, and the girl’s moans continued with each thrust. Galdea stood, and circled around behind him.

“Move your knees up, girl, and Blue, spread your legs.”

"What?" Her sudden request knocking him out of his rhythm.

“I need to make sure you’re in the right hole.”

She was ridiculous! “Of course I am!" He shouted back. "I’ve done this before!”

Galea snorted, “listen, I’m not letting you waste your semen by shooting it into some female’s anus because you’re too stupid to tell the difference and yes I have seen males do it before. So knees up, now.”

Richard sighed with exasperation and did as he was told, the girl had already complied, so as he spread his own legs Galea was able to get an unobstructed view of where their two bodies joined.

“Good boy. Finish up now.” Galdea said plainly.

With that, Richard turned his attention back to girl beneath him. He would have lost his arousal a couple of times by now if she wasn’t so… enticing. Her moans were like honey, her body smoother than any woman he had ever been with. He refocused solely onto the woman he was inside of and allowed himself pleasure that he never thought he would experience after being caught by the elves of Elsira.

Soon his pace quickened, with one hand on her waist and another on her shoulder he pushed into her with a few final thrusts. He groaned as he emptied himself inside her. He quivered atop her, and stayed like that for a few brief moments before removing his member from the girl, and sitting back on his haunches.

Galdea gave a happy hum upon seeing the girl’s sex, wet and leaking slightly, proof enough that he had done what she commanded.

“See? That wasn’t so hard. Good work both of you. Now upsie dasie.”

“Huh?” Richard asked, but before he knew it, she had gently grabbed the two of them and was lifting them toward… one of the cages in the wall.

Within moments, she had deposited the two of them in a new cage.

“And here you are! Food, water, and a place to call your own! Your capture was probably rough, so we’ll pick more mates and continue tomorrow. For now, rest, I place great value upon the health of my breeders, as you’ll soon learn.”

She smiled warmly down at him, before turning on her heels and going back to tend to the enormous woman’s cage that was still on the table.

Richard was stunned. It was all going so fast, he lost himself during the sex and had hardly realized what he was actually agreeing to in the long term.

Richard sat down, the surprisingly soft surface indented where his body touched it. Finally, in a safe place for the first time in a long time, his immense fatigue caught up with him.

“Are you okay?” He heard the girl’s faint voice, as if from a distance.

“Fine… I'm fine… I just need to rest…” he mumbled out, before falling asleep.