- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Decided to back away a bit from the sexually darker stuff, I might pursue it later with a different, original story.

“Umm, Miss Galea?” The young elf’s voice came from behind the door between the breeding room and the storage room, it had only been a few minutes since Zella asked her to leave the room, and she must already be done talking to her pet. Galea rose to her feet and opened the door.

“Yes sweetie? How’d your little talk go?”

“It went good! Marisa will listen now. She was just nervous was all.”

“Oh that’s great sweetie! I’ll get Blue, and we’ll get started!”

Galea turned back into the breeding room to lay her hand down for Blue to hop on. Just a minute before, his body had been tense and his posture was apprehensive, but now he had returned to normal, and she felt a little relief herself. Blue wasn’t fully trained yet, and forced copulation was always a little risky, what would she do if he hurt Zella’s pet accidentally? What if the female hurt Blue? Galea was lucky that Zella had enough control over her pet that it didn’t have to come to that, but still, there was a reason Galea preferred farm bred females instead of wild caughts.

Galea strode back into the storage room with Blue in tow, and she slowly placed him in front of the other human.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jumping off the enormous elven hand, Richard took a tentative step toward the festively garbed woman. She looked just as nervous as before, but she stood her ground as he approached to within arms length of her.

“Are you going to be okay?” He prodded, unsure of what he would have to do should she say no.

“Yes, I just… I just needed to talk to mistress Zella a bit…”

Richard wasn’t too happy with her answer, but it was better than an outright refusal, it would have to do.

“Shall we get started?” He politely prodded.

She gave him a curt nod, and started to remove her clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Galea watched the two humans interact, they exchanged some quick words, before the female started to disrobe and Blue quickly followed suite.

“Do they have to have their clothes off?” Galea heard Zella pipe up.

“Not technically, just the parts around their middle, but it’s easier to breed when the bulky clothes are gone.”

“Hmmmm.” Zella hummed in response, before simply observing the two humans as they continued their courtship.

Blue was next to Zella’s pet now, within a few moments he had turned her around and gotten her onto her hands and knees. He quickly mounted her, and they began mating in earnest.

Good. She thought to herself, if he was quick about it, he still might be able to get two or three rounds in before Lady Vanoux returned. Satisfied with how things were progressing, she turned to Zella.

“Shall we go get some more tea, sweetie? We can leave them to it, Blue is well-trained.”

“Hmmmm, okay, I kind of wanted to see what happens though…”

“Oh? Truthfully sweetie there isn’t much to see.” She gestured toward the two humans on the table. “They’ll just keep doing this until Blue here finishes and then take a break before going again.”

Zella started intently at the two humans locked together at the hip. Blue had picked up the pace and Marisa looked to be trying to ignore the male slapping into her backside on repeat.

“How long do they do this for?” Zella inquired.

“A few minutes, usually, do you have an interest in human breeding?” Galea inquired back.

“Hmmm, maybe? I think it would be fun to have a whole bunch of humans as pets, but when I told mother, she put some wild males in with Marisa to make some more… and poor Marisa didn’t seem to like it…”

Ah, Galea thought, that explained the female’s apprehension today.

“When you’re breeding humans, you need to always make sure the male is trained. They’re the more aggressive of the species; they’ll fight other males and aggressively mate with females, so only put a male you trust in with females.”

“Oh, I think I see, that’s why Marisa is ok with Blue, right? Because he’s trained? When the other boys were in with her before, she wouldn’t stop yelling, but now she’s so quiet.”

“Blue is still in training, but he’s a very gentle male.” Galea smiled reassuringly at her as she stood and took Zella by the hand. “Do you want to see the rest of the farm, sweetie? If you’re interested in human breeding, you might find it more interesting than a single pair.”

“Sure!” Zella beamed back.

------------------------------------------------------------

Richard thrust on repeat, trying to finish as quickly as possible. He could hear Galea and the elven child talking over them, but his focus was solely on the girl he was thrusting into. Normally, he would take his time and enjoy himself during sex, taking in the feeling of the bodies of the girls’ he was with. But this time he moved with a mission as he thrust, over and over, quickly pushing himself toward climax.

The girl beneath him was mostly quiet as well. Usually when he took girls from behind, they would buck back into him while casting furtive, sultry glances over their shoulders, but this girl was silent. Sure, her breathing had intensified a little, but otherwise she kept her eyes on the ground and was seemingly trying to ignore the man slapping his hips into hers.

Well, he thought, it doesn’t matter if she’s enthusiastic or not, he would do what he needed to.

Richard placed his hands on the girl’s hips, cupping her ass in his hands, and pulled her toward him as he thrust. The sound of flesh impacting flesh intensified, and at last he felt an orgasm pulse through his body. With a final push, he ejaculated into the girl.

It wasn’t exactly the best orgasm he’d ever had, but that didn’t stop him from feeling the tiniest bit of satisfaction at having actually done something, anything, to solidify his position as a capable asset that was worth keeping around as he extracted himself from the girl.

“I’m, uh, finished. How are you? Feel okay?” Richard said hastily, realizing that the girl still hadn’t moved from her all-fours position even after he had finished inside her. Following his declaration, she slowly lowered her butt to the ground and reached a hand down toward her genitals to finger herself for a brief moment. Her hand came away glistening with his fluids mixed with hers.

“I’m okay, I think.” She paused for a moment. “Did you do everything you needed to?” She asked bluntly.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, did it work? Am I pregnant? When will I have the child? You’re the stud here, I thought you’d know…”

“Oh, umm, we won’t really know when you get pregnant until later, but yes, I did everything I needed to. Now all we have to do is wait.”

With that, she let out a sigh of relief and finally became a bit more talkative.

“Good, hey, umm, I’m sorry for earlier. I was just kinda nervous you know?” She gave a small smile for the first time as she turned around to properly face him.

“It’s alright, what had you so nervous anyway?” He inquired.

“Oh, umm, I was worried if I gave Mistress Zella a child she might fawn over the child exclusively… and give me back to her mother.” The tiniest bit of fear flashed across her eyes. “Mistress Vanoux is very strict, she was my mistress for most of my childhood and I would sometimes get in trouble with her…” She trailed off before continuing. “When Mistress Zella asked why I was apprehensive, I told her why… and she said that she would ask her mother if I could be hers permanently. Along with the child. So I shouldn’t be afraid, and then she called you back in here…”

Richard nodded sagely, before replying.

“Well, I’m just glad you’re feeling better about it all. I really didn’t want to do anything to you that you didn’t want.”

Marisa nodded, looking around the room a bit before speaking again.

“So, do we just wait here until they come back?” Marisa asked.

“Actually, we should probably do it again, your owners are gonna want their money’s worth, right?”

“Oh, I guess you’re right.” Richard could detect the slightest hint of nervousness creeping back into her voice, but that didn’t stop her from laying down on her back and spreading her legs.

“Is this okay?” She asked meekly. “Or do you need me to turn around again?”

“That position is fine, don’t worry.” He tried to reassure her as he placed his body atop hers.

“Hey… umm… could you be a bit gentler this time?” She quietly asked.

“Yes, of course, sorry.” He quickly said as he slowly entered her once again. “I must have frightened you earlier.”

Marisa didn’t reply, but thankfully this time his thrusting got some whimpers and moans out of her instead of dead silence. From their face-to-face position, and especially with her trying her best to avoid looking directly at him, he could study her features in greater detail. Soft green eyes, beautiful blonde hair, a small nose with equally small lips, this girl was stunningly beautiful. It was no wonder her owners were trying to breed her. He had to make an effort not to be too aggressive with her, slowly pumping into her rather than fucking with the wild fervor he had gotten used to over the past few weeks.

His hands frequently traced over her moderate sized chest as his light grunts were met with her soft moans and whimpers. They continued like that for a while longer, and as his ejaculation inevitably approached, he had to make a concentrated effort to not thrust into her too roughly. Thankfully, he was able to stay gentle with her even as he pumped her full of semen for a second time. Not wanting to overstay his welcome with a nervous girl, he made sure to pull out as soon as he was finished.

Marisa slowly closed her legs and sat up again, looking toward him with her calves splayed to both sides. “Thanks for being gentler than the first time.”

“Of course, sorry for being so rough the first time.”

“It’s okay. That’s just how males are, right?” She smiled back at him as she seemed to relax more and more. “How many more times do we have to do this until I’m pregnant?”

“Sometimes it only takes one time, but it could take dozens of tries. It really just depends.”

Marisa nodded, “Well, should we go again?”

“I can’t go again right away, sorry, but yeah we should when I can.”

“Really? Males are so strange…”

Richard chuckled at that, and they ended up going a total of four rounds by the time Galea and Zella came back in from the breeding room.