- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The previous poll was, believe it or not, tied 18 to 18 in favor of and against going to the market. So I have gone with something kind of similar, just not at the market. Thanks for voting, please let me know what you think as the story progresses.

Richard stretched his aching muscles along the floor of his “house” if one wanted to be so generous as to call the hovel that. Over the past week, he had grown accustomed to waking up within its four walls. He stretched and woke alone, the girls in the cage usually slept together in clusters, but he had asked them to leave him out of it, he had plenty enough physical contact with them as it was.

He sat up and parted the curtains of his hovel and was welcomed to an increasingly familiar sight, nude young women going about their early morning routine. Some ate and drank, others were washing up by the fountain, and still others simply lay about, with nothing in particular to do. His eyes wandered as his legs carried him to get some breakfast.

Even from a distance, he spotted the rear ends of two of the girls as they leaned over into the bowl and ate. Their butts were bare and smooth, like a baby’s, and between their thighs he could clearly see their most private parts on full display to the world, with not the slightest hint of womanly shame.

Richard had been trying to understand the vastly different human culture he now found himself in, and over the past few weeks he had been questioning all the girls about… well, anything he could think of. What their lives were like before this, what the other farm where they were born was like, what kingdom their ancestors were originally from. Some questions, like the kingdom one, just drew blank stares, but others were incredibly revealing.

The farm they were born in had nothing to do with reproduction, at least not directly. It was larger than this farm, and was much more cramped. Breeding age women would be sent over in batches to be impregnated by Galea’s males before being sent back to gestate. From what the girls told him, they lived pretty comfortably, certainly more comfortably than the boys and men who were usually sold to restaurants or jewelers… but the girls had precious little to actually do until they eventually gave birth. Which was part of the reason why the other cages here at Galea’s shop contained people so… enthusiastically having sex; to them, this was the vacation farm.

The eventual progeny from the countless acts of intimacy in Galea’s breeding farm would be placed in a container filled with children of the same sex. Some older women were kept after their child bearing years to see to the next generation until they were old enough to have children of their own if they were women, or be sold to some horrible fate if they were male and unlucky enough to not be chosen for breeding.

This did explain, at least in part, why all these girls were so relaxed and excited to be here. No responsibilities besides having sex with him, no screaming children, and plenty of food, rest, and the best “entertainment” anyone in the farms would ever know. Actually it was even better than many of them had imagined, apparently being chosen to be selectively bred was a much cushier and pleasant experience.

With that knowledge, Richard felt a lot less guilty about this whole affair than he did when he first arrived. So much so that he had begun making… fairly assertive advances onto the women in his enclosure, and so far they had all been receptive. He gave action to his thoughts as he came alongside the two women bent over at the food bowl and ran his fingers through each of their rears. One yelped, while the other simply continued rummaging through the food. The one who yelped brought her head up from the food. Dirty blonde hair… decent sized breasts with a delicate voice… what was her name again? She had already turned to look at him, and was quickly chewing the food she had been eating, so she could speak.

“Ah, good morning!” She said when she cleared enough space in her mouth. “I didn’t see you there- mmm!”

Her greeting was cut short as Richard began to dig his fingers into her sex. As she let out quick gasps and moans with each circuit his fingers ran over her clitoris, he couldn’t help but think, did her name even matter? Based on what the girls had told him, as soon as they started showing signs of pregnancy they would be taken back to the other farm and, as they were being used for selective breeding, be absolutely pampered with good food and comfortable living conditions, and he would likely never see them again.

When he made that realization… he began to find it harder to remember their names. He remembered the names of the first girls he met, Amy and Sophia… but beyond that? He just couldn’t remember them.

Oh well, he thought as he casually withdrew his fingers and positioned himself behind the mystery girl. His cock began to harden even further and push against her ass, and she seemed to instinctively react by arching her back and pushing her rear into him.

No one else paid them more than a passing glance, continuing on about their business as if he and this girl were just having a normal morning conversation.

A thought suddenly shot through him like a lightning bolt, he barely even noticed and certainly didn’t care that he wasn’t fucking girls inside the hovel anymore. Galea was right about him not caring about privacy before long. For the past few days, he had just been taking girls wherever and whenever he felt the desire to.

His thoughts delayed his movements, and the girl looked back up at him from over her shoulder, expectedly. Her eyelashes fluttered as she bit down into her bottom lip. Realizing he was keeping her waiting, he pushed her hips into the edge of the food bowl with his and reached down to guide himself into her…

“Blue! Good morning!” A booming voice reverberated over him.

The girl he was on top of, jumped at the sudden surprise, as she had earlier when he was the one surprising her, and Richard quickly found her body pushing quickly into his, before his weight caused her to crash back into the side of the bowl. Richard heard the air in her lungs sputter out as her chest compressed a little from the pressure.

“Ahaha… sorry about that you two…” Galea sheepishly smiled down at them. Her raven hair, tidier than usual, hung off her at an angle as she tilted her head to bring her eyes closer to them.

“Oh, do not worry mistress!” The girl he had crushed a little sputtered out, suppressing some coughs that quickly followed.

Galea simply smiled down at the girl that responded, like a doting mother, before a more serious expression settled onto her face as she looked at Richard.

“Blue, I’ve got a job for you today. It shouldn’t take all day, but you’ve got to come out of the cage for it so…”

Galea removed the lid of the enclosure as she spoke, and gently pinched him around his middle. Richard tensed a little, still not too fond of being in the grip of a creature that could end his life if she only closed her fingers with the tiniest bit of force, but he kept his composure as she lifted him up and out of the cage.

A brief, windswept journey later, he found himself upon the table where Galea had questioned him when he first arrived. She took a seat after placing him atop it, and slowly brought her face down to the table. He barely came half the way to her lower lip, but at least when she was down here with him their interactions felt more like a conversation between two living things instead of between a mite and a mountain.

“I’ve got a job I need you to do. It shouldn’t be too hard, but it’s important, so listen carefully.” Galea began.

Richard hadn’t interacted with her much beyond those first few days and her occasional check ins, but she seemed… a bit less lighthearted than normal.

“My farm hasn’t ever been… especially profitable.” She spoke cautiously as Richard felt a tinge of worry pulse through him along with a thought. What exactly would happen to him if this farm failed?

His internal worries were cut short as Galea continued.

“But you, my little friend.” She beamed down at him. “You are going to help me change that. Maya and I have been talking, and while she wanted me to take you to the breeding section of the human markets… I don’t think I could risk putting you out in the open like that. I mean, imagine if a bird snatched you! It would be awful!”

His tinge of worry returned quickly, carried to some mother bird’s nest like a worm to be fed to chicks was not how he wanted to go.

“So,” Galea said, “I sent a few letters and asked some of the noble houses if they had need of a… unique stud for some of their pets, and one Lady Vanoux replied and is coming over with some of her pets to see you for herself! If we can impress her, we’ll have some good short term income for at least a month or so! Plus, it’ll give us an in with a noble family!”

Richard looked up at her, mouth agape. His worries about the shop potentially failing and what would happen to him… was actually something he had the power to influence?

For the first time since his abduction, he felt a sense of actual… agency. He replied quickly.

“What do you need me to do, mistress?”