- Text Size +

"Wooo! Go Kim!" Someone loudly chimes in, managing to beat out the music.


"Get him!" A second chirps.


"You go, girl!" The third shouts excitedly.


A series of lighthearted cheers break out from her friends in the booth as Kim gets increasingly bold with her movements, a pressure suddenly hitting you from just beyond the wall of her jeans. Her dancing switches from erratic to calculated, revolving in a circular motion against something reasonably stiff. It presses into you, giving you the urge to scream. You know what it is almost instantly, another man's crotch.


Your entire body, or more specifically, Kim's whole butt, is pressed roughly into a stranger's pelvis as she dances the night away, molding into him as something hard presses against you. Oh, fuck no! You shiver, repulsed by the sensation of another man's erection impacting you between two layers of fabric. It's your only relief, being so close yet so far away.


The encounter doesn't last. Kim quickly moves on to another target; this one seems far more aggressive with their movements. A pair of hands grab just above you, leaning into the beats and guiding her actions while the music blares overhead.


As the night continues, there's a pervasive musk from inside the party girls' tight shorts, your sense of smell remaining very much intact since the incident. It's not outright foul, but a heady aroma of activity as the alcohol leaks through her in the form of sweat.


The presence behind her dominates regardless, the scents enclosed and imperceivable to an average person. Kim only picks up in response, grinding with more force against the rigid shape that’s poking through. She’d jumped through hoops to make you feel like dirt, but this is a new low even for her. A new depth you never thought could be reached. You feel gross, a captive of her sweaty drunken grinding. Tonight has proven that things could decline even further, shaming you beyond what you initially thought possible.


Despite your place in the sweltering dark, you can tell she’s jumping around the floor, with different movements and rhymes indicating a new dance partner every few minutes. Eventually, she heads back to her friends, sitting back into the booth and leaving you to be pressed into the padded seats yet again, her sweaty ass slathering itself against the shorts as you're left squashed under her cheek.


“What about that one?” Kim asks on the sly, her voice off-kilter from the steady supply of alcohol.


“Him? Oh my god, you should totally go for it! He was all over you.” One of the ladies remarks.


“Easy on the eyes, too.” Another voice chimes in.


“I wonder, like, how much he’s working with?” A third girl pipes up.


Kim responds to the question with confidence, “I’ll be sure to let you know if I’m feeling it tomorrow.”


A chorus of giggles and lighthearted ‘Ew’s’ sound off before the world shifts again, your host raising back to her feet. Alarm bells go off; she wouldn’t actually hook up with someone, right? Kim hadn't done anything like this in all the time you’d been plastered to her butt. Using you like some cheap toy was practically part of her routine by now. But adding someone else to the equation startles you. Though, maybe it's a boon in disguise! Perhaps whoever she was planning to get with would take pity and get you away from this psycho.


It's not long before Kim puts her plan in motion, the grinding sensation coming back in force. The humiliation, the sweltering heat of being caught in the middle of lustful titans, it gnaws at you. You’re shocked as a hand suddenly grabs at you from beyond the fabric, squeezing and molding Kim’s bubble butt to whatever shape it wants. You squished further into folds of skin, the oppressive atmosphere doing you no favors. Kim’s excited, and the heavy scent of arousal is starting to creep in as the hand is replaced with more crotch and plenty of eager grinding. The intense motions make you dizzy, finding yourself popping in and out of conscious thought.


You feel yourself going mad, losing grip on the ever-dwindling hope of being free. How much longer would this go on? How many more nights did you have to endure like this? Would you be trapped till she turned old and gray, forced to live through this dime a dozen party girl's wild twenties? Drinking, sleeping around, going to work hungover. You’re just living life alongside her, only relegated to the lowest position possible—a fixture right near her asshole. You feel yourself going mad, losing grip on reality just as the hand decides to loosen its grip on you.


"Heyyyy, buy me a drink, maybe?" A tipsy Kim asks, her buzz likely starting to fade.


A suave voice answers back, "Anything! What were you thinking? Top shelf, cola, Jack? Actually, just tell that magician over at the bar. The guy can mix better than anyone I've seen. Really works some magic." You can immediately tell why Kim’s interested, the guy talks up a big game, his voice confident and strong.


Much to your dismay, the two head for the bar, the ever-constant bobbing of her butt returning. She pushes her way through a crowd you can’t see but can very much feel. It's packed tight; Kim needs to effectively swim through some sections to reach the bar. A few strangers press firmly against Kim's rear end in the commotion, smearing stale sweat from dancing across your face. She's subjecting you to horrible conditions, yet the intoxicated party girl couldn't be wiser. The fact that she can torment you without even trying isn’t something lost on you.


You're almost happy when she sits down. Maybe the oppressive climate would thin out with her no longer in constant motion.


"So, come here often?"


She laughs, "Really? Is that the best you got?" Her response is a challenge conveyed in the form of a lighthearted jest. It's something she'd heard many times before. 


But her impromptu dance partner takes it in stride, "Jeeze, tough crowd. Well, you've clearly danced before. Like damn, you had some moves! And moves like that deserve a drink free of charge." He says coolly.


"Oh, really? You just wanted to congratulate me? How sweet of you." She delivers the tail end of the sentence with so much fire it stuns the man into a brief silence before he quickly recovers. "Right, names! I'm Greg!"


"Kim!" She replies with a hint of grace.


“Sorry for the wait! What can I get for you two? Starting with the lovely lady, of course.” They order their respective drinks, and the bartender hastily serves their cocktails before rushing off to help more party-goers. Kim and Greg continue to flirt, sipping on their glasses somewhat superficially. It's a dance of wit, both fiery and sufficiently hammered.


It's not long until her newest boy toy makes a courteous order for an uber, and the two get in together, eying each other with an unspoken lust as they head to Kim's new place. Her friends give her hollers and thumbs up as they walk out of the club doors and into the chilly autumn air.


             The two emerge from the blue sedan. Kim’s apartment is just a short climb up a flight of stairs. Greg helps her out chivalrously, which she responds to with a teasing jeer, “I’m not that drunk, you know.”

             Greg simply smiles, “Oh, I’m well aware! I just figured the princesses have help getting out of their transportation, so why wouldn’t you?” You can practically see Kim roll her eyes, sassy as always. They begrudgingly climb the stairs, Kim removing her uncomfortable dress shoes during the climb, only to fumble with the lock at the top of the landing.

             “Ugh, stupid… THING!” She pushes the sticky lock open with a forceful shove, grinning as they’re finally allowed entry to her abode. “I need to get the complex on that. Sorry.”


              “Oh, don't sweat an old lock,” Greg says, taking a seat on the couch. Kim eyes him, setting her purse down and slowly walking over, only to kneel before his crotch. She bites a lip, looking up at him with devious intent.


“Question. Can I see it?” She asks. A wordless shifting of clothes follows, ending with the simple tug of a zipper. She lets a gasp of excitement flow from between her lips. “Probably one of the nicer dicks I’ve seen. You wouldn’t mind if I….” You feel her drop further to the floor; any hope she wouldn’t go through with this shattered.


              You hear the smacking reverberating loudly from your prison, punctuated by a few intermittent groans. Kim works Greg’s shaft audibly, sucking on the head with several loud pops. Two adults enjoying themselves while you sit in misery on her ass. Her lips around Greg's engorged head, Kim grinds you into the carpeted floor. She rocks back and forth, polishing the very top with vigor. During the humiliation of being forgotten, you feel a hand grip Kim’s rather generous butt once again, molding and squeezing you in conjunction with the sounds of her enjoyment. It pulls her up, and they begin a rhythmic exchange of tongues. Greg and Kim are on the same page, moving quickly through all the beats and expected stages of a one-time deal.


            You find yourself getting worked up, imagining how much worse it’ll get in only a short while. You can practically taste how turned on Kim is, the thong doing little to block the intense scent. It's trapped inside, the tight shorts giving it no route to escape. All you can do is hope you’ll get a much-needed break from the haze once her clothes inevitably come off.  It's small comfort compared to the rest of the night, but it would be something. A small win amid a night full of losses.

The fierce sounds of sexual enjoyment stop abruptly, and you feel the temptress stand up, shaky from the alcohol pumping through her. There’s an interaction that you can’t quite decipher from sounds alone. Luckily, Kim saves you the trouble, addressing Greg directly.

            “Why don’t you head to bed? I just need to get cleaned up!” Greg needs no further instruction, and the two split, Kim working to quickly ready herself. The shirt and shorts come off first, everything plummeting onto the floor one after the other. You’re always amazed when it happens, the contrast between the dank, musty air and the merciful moments when Kim either took a shower or decided to lounge around in the nude.


             The flurry of water starts with a twist of her hand and steam quickly fogging up the bathroom. Stepping in, she asks you rhetorically, “So, what do you think of Greg? Isn’t he cute?” She pauses before letting out a giggle as the water touches her warm skin. “That’s right; you haven’t gotten a good look yet. Don’t feel left out, though; I’m sure you’ll get a front-row seat to all the juicy bits.” She takes a hand, massaging the area you're part of relentlessly. Your whole life is just a game to her. Something she can leverage and ultimately have fun playing with. 


             Water pours across her slender frame, washing off the dirt and eventually adding a generous quantity of suds. She coats herself thoroughly but makes sure to work her ass harder than usual. Her assault torments you with a sea of soapy foam. You can’t suffocate anymore, but it doesn’t stop you from panicking, being able to taste the harsh chemicals coating you thoroughly. Alarm signals go off as the swath of bubbles permeating her soaped-up butt grows, Kim continuing to lather them into her skin.


“I wonder if he’ll think it's funny.” She muses, making sure the entrance to her butt is immaculate. “I bet he’ll think you're gross once I tell him how much of a creep you are!” There isn’t any teasing in her voice anymore, no light bullying. Like some otherworldly force fuels her, it's heavier, a power trip that has gone too far. She lets a finger stray down for a minute, a gasp escaping her lips before pulling back.


             “I can’t wait to show you off.” The shower stops abruptly, the harsh water flow coming to a slow trickle. Dripping wet, she dries off with a nearby towel, only giving her hair and body a few short pats before spending a generous amount of time on her backside, making her intentions painfully clear. Not bothering with any clothes, Kim steps out into the hallway and saunters over to her bedroom, her hookup lying in wait on the aquamarine covers of the bed. His member is standing impressively hard, standing fully at the ready.

             “Wow,” Is all he manages to muster, seeing Kim walk through the door, still soaked from the shower. She walks past the bed, letting him marvel at her backside as she grabs a brush near her mirror and tidies up a few stray hairs.


             “You're telling me…." He says in awe. "You look unbelievable!” Even though this brat has put you through hell, you can’t help but feel jealous of Greg, watching as he lightly strokes it to Kim’s body, keeping himself hard and waiting for an opportunity to have his way with her. You can see him ogling every inch of her, given a perfect view of the horny smooth talker she’s picked up as she frets over her hair.


             “Why, thank you! Now, where were we?” She asks, pivoting around and taking slow strides toward the bed. But Greg can’t take any more teasing, pulling her in the second she gets close enough to grab. She squeals, pleasantly surprised by his strength. They roll around the sheets, entranced by the body of the other. She loves the force of being pulled and pushed around, leaning into it when he puts her on all fours.


"Mmm, fuck yes! Push me around a little." She coos as Greg grabs for her ass, momentary confusion spreading across his face as he notices the peculiar tattoo.


"Hey, what's up with this guy?" He asks, perplexed.


"You want the real answer?" She wiggles her ass teasingly in response.


There's a hesitation before he puts two and two together. "No way, that tattoo bullshit? It's all real?" Greg looks astonished, almost as if he's seeing double.


She giggles, "Yup! Just as real as that butt you're looking at. Caught this creep being a total weirdo while I was working a summer job."


"Well, well, well, I guess he's gotten his just desserts then, huh?" Greg chuckles before giving you a little slap. The flesh you're a fixture of bounces in such an alluring way that he's prompted to grab the other cheek with more force.


The expression on his face chills you. It's not a growing concern but an expression of outright curiosity. You're worth nothing more than some cheap thrills. "Won't lie to you, Kim, seeing someone at the mercy of your ass, just forced to deal with it, the whole thing is hitting me just right. You're a girl full of surprises, aren't you?"


Kim scoffs at the attempted flattery, "You have me naked already. You don't have to butter me up like that." She wiggles her butt, prompting him to give her a rough slap. He hits right on the mark, smacking you and sending the mass of flesh jiggling once again. It stings, your senses momentarily uprooted for a cheap shot of excitement.


             “Mmm, much better. Take control.” She says softly.


"Right, I guess it's time I show our audience how to treat a lady right!" Greg grabs both of her cheeks, working her ass, planting kisses along the surface of the adjacent mound. He works towards the divide, ignoring you while his finger parts the mountains. There's a groan from Kim as he moves his mouth to reach its true goal.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! The rest of the story will be released shortly, but you can find the entire thing up for only $3 a month over on my patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/rudyzudy

Commission info is down below if you find yourself interested in a story of your own!
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606