- Text Size +

Her ass is taken care of better than you ever could. You can tell immediately that whoever this guy is, he's got plenty of prior experience. His tongue and mouth tenderly kiss the wrinkles of her freshly cleaned butt, still moist with the shower's warm water. The dark exterior of her exit receives just as much care as the outermost region had. His eyes suddenly pop open, fixated on you as he dutifully continues pampering Kim's butt, but not before giving you a subtle wink.


It's infuriating! You're filled with rage at the disrespectful gesture. You were used to Kim taunting you, but what gave this pretty boy the right? Though, no matter how angry you get, you realize acting on those emotions is an impossibility. Greg pulls his mouth back for a breather between lengthy periods of treating her right. He looks over at you and remarks, "Gotta say, having an audience is pretty hot."


"Fuck yeah, it is," Kim remarks breathily before making a quiet plea, "Oh my God! Please just go in. Please…" She begs, causing a grin to pop out along Greg’s handsome mug.


He looks right at you, "You heard the lady. Hang on tight; things are bound to get bumpy!" Greg rises to his knees, towering far above you and Kim, his cock pulsing in his hand. She can’t see it from her position, but you can tell by her fidgeting that it's highly anticipated.


Suddenly Greg takes action, rubbing his hard cock lazily across her folds. Kim buries her head into the bed and screams. The perpetual slick of moisture permeates the room. You feel a mixture of emotions. Hatred, embarrassment, and jealousy. An endless series of questions swirl through your head. Were you not more than this? Does what you're accused of really warrant a potential lifetime of silent torment?


Greg proceeds, making sure his head caresses her clit, spreading open the cozy hood protecting it. He puts a hand right alongside you for some stability before bringing his hand down across the opposite cheek. It's so powerful, more forceful than the first time. It scares you. A slap like that would leave you reeling. Being a permanent part of Kim's butt meant you’d be hurting for weeks because of a minor bruise.


"Hey, you have any…."


"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Here" She reaches over the side and produces a clear bottle of pink fluid. Greg eagerly helps himself.


"It's that tingly shit." She remarks, watching over her shoulder as Greg squirts his hardened shaft with the colored gel. She eyes it, watching him sufficiently coat it in the sticky substance. With a sneer, he takes the rod's base in one hand and slathers the head across Kim's ass. He enjoys the feeling, her butt smooth and plush. The giant begins to flick you with it childishly, quickly growing bored when he realizes getting a reaction isn't possible.


"He doesn't leave much of an impression, huh?" Greg doesn't try to hide the amusement on his face.


"Oh, you have no idea!" Kim chimes in, "I forget he's back there for weeks."


"Ouch, poor guy. I'd say I feel bad, but I really don't." He smirks, placing the tip of his penis right against Kim's asshole. It slowly pushes its way inside, vanishing with a wet pop, the titans gasping with a deep-seated hunger. It's not long before he's thrusting with a heavy rhythm, his eyes glued to Kim's cheeks.


THWACK


He smacks her hard across the butt, his hand skipping off you like a stone to water. Everything stings, each nerve ending on fire as he vents his sexual energy into her warm skin. It's accompanied by the slapping of his crotch against the fat of her ass, completely dominating her. His hands guide each duration of her hips. And based on the noises coming from Kim's mouth, she's been enjoying every second.


ThwapThwapThwap


"I don't think I'll last much longer," Greg says, his voice in apparent duress.


Kim's quick to respond, "Mmm, you should give the little guys a taste." Greg doesn't wait on it for long; He pulls out, the ring of her asshole flexing as he does, nudging him over as powerful muscles force him out. Greg's eyes glaze over, and he lets loose several thick ropes across you, unapologetically painting her shapely posterior white. Caught in the crossfire, you find yourself in a losing situation, helpless to stop it. Your only option is to sit still in disgust, your vision obscured by Greg's load. 


"Fucking perfect. I nailed that little shit!" Greg says, proud of himself on a job well done. "Now, what do you need, beautiful?" He goes on to ask courteously as a yawn overtakes him.


"Oh, I'll just finish up in the shower. I have work tomorrow, so I don't want to wake up all sticky." She grabs a few tissues from the nightstand, carefully dabbing the gunk off you. Thank god.


"Well, if you change your mind, the offer is open. Is it cool if I spend the night? Or…"


"Oh, I don't mind. Do your thing, lover boy," Kim remarks with a hint of sass. She heads out the door and down the bathroom hall, still reasonably excited. Sweaty, sticky, and ultimately exhausted, Kim closes the door, humming happily as the shower steams to life for the third time tonight. As she waits for it to heat up, Kim lets a hand drag across you.


"How does it taste? Another man's cum, I mean. Never knew you had the appetite for it!" She steps in the water, not bothering to wait for a response that would never come.


The water hits her just right, heating her already warm body and relaxing every muscle in her body. Kim has always been a big fan of showers. In fact, when she was younger, mom and dad often kicked her out early, knowing she'd spend over thirty minutes inside given the opportunity. However, tonight isn't a night she plans to spend in the bathroom.


"Even though you're more boring than my goldfish, it's such a rush to know there's always somebody beneath me." She tenderly runs a finger through her soaked folds, peeling about the wet skin.


"Right next to my butthole. And you know what's funny? I bet a few weirdos out there would kill to be in your place!" She continues the barrage of humiliation, each fresh insult only serving to grow her arousal.


"Guys are always being gross and checking out my butt. I guess you know firsthand now that an ass is used for far more than just anal." She says condescendingly, "And you see it all." Kim bites a lip hard enough to taste metal, her fingers continuing at a steady pace before reaching a big crescendo, "I can’t even imagine. But I c-can try!" A shiver travels through her body, knees weak as Kim cums with one final shudder. Fluid and water mix, riding down her legs in a diluted and sticky jumble. Any mess she makes is quickly washed down the drain—no hassle, and certainly no complaints from Kim.


You listen to the ambient droplets of water hitting the floor as Kim presumedly basks in the feeling for about a minute or so. The water caresses her body as her mind comes down from above the clouds.


"We should get back to our discount Romeo," She says with a yawn. It seems the nights finally caught up with her as well. And just like that, you're forgotten once more. Conscious but trapped just above the skin of this immature twenty-something. You're literal cells on a bratty girl's ass, lower than dirt. And that's how it will likely remain. That's the day you finally gave up any lingering dreams of returning to everyday life.


Some days are better than others, but as they stretch further and further apart, she stops acknowledging you entirely. It's gradual, your twisted sessions of cruelty going from multiple times a week to numerous times a month before cutting out completely. Kim's adult life matures, and she simply doesn't have time to play these games any longer than she already has. You witness as she grows more successful in her chosen career, eclipsing her coworkers quickly with her fiercely competitive nature.


Soon, Kim's a manager and a good one at that. Her submissive nature doesn't carry outside the bedroom. Being in charge of so many others seems to suit her. She's a fair boss but takes little bullshit. All in all, it's safe to say her life gets relatively hectic for a while. At first, it's a blessing. Finally, you’re free from regular harassment. But as boredom sets in, you start to miss it. Part of you craves those twisted days when she'd use you for thrills. Anything is better than the deafening solitude.


After years of suffering as a living talking point, you lose it entirely, and a part of you becomes firmly convinced that you belong here. It's a fitting punishment; you start to reason. Karmic retribution from a devious goddess that never should have been crossed. Day in and day out, you mentally beg for a second chance, but it's wishful thinking. Regardless of the powers at play, you know by now that Kim can't read minds. As expected, nothing comes from any of your sorrowful pleadings.


Soon, days become weeks, and weeks become years. Eventually, decades later, it's almost imperceivable to picture yourself as anything other than a tattoo across some girl's ass.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! The story will forever be free to read! But if you'd like a nice complete PDF, all of my stories have them available for only $3 a month on my patreon c:
https://www.patreon.com/rudyzudy

Commission info is down below if you find yourself interested!
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606