- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Like I said at the end of the last chapter, moving forward chapters will be heavily giantess focused. Enjoy!

Only 15 people made it outside the cave. Unfortunately for her, Susie wasn’t one of them. 


She was too far away from everything to see the girl get crushed by the monster, and didn’t realize what was going on until she heard everybody screaming and running.


Now, she sobbed silently to herself on the cold floor of the cave, her leg twisted after tripping over a rock on the ground. The sad part was that she could see the exit. There was no way she could muster up the strength to hobble herself over there, not with how far the distance between her and it were. She managed to crawl over to the cave wall and lean against that, but her leg was toast. She watched as all her companions abandoned her in a cave 13,000 years in the past. 


However what terrified her most was when the monster pursuing them came into the dim light. Standing 50 feet in the air was a tall, muscular and tan toned woman. Her face looked chunkier than the modern day woman and her body packed a lot more meat on it. Her legs and arms were covered in hair, and her eyebrows were like two giant brown caterpillars resting above two narrow eyes and a huge nose. The monster that terrorized Susie and her companions was a giant cave woman.


As the cave woman walked closer to the exit, Susie got a good look at the monster’s foot soles. They were stained completely black from all the dirt it collected, though there were tinies splashes of newly formed red blood on it. Under the giantess’s left sole, Susie could see the remains of a man stuck under the ball of her foot. His face still held onto the crinkled and inverted expression of fear it had when he died.


The cave woman stopped halfway down the cave. She turned around, her bushy eyes glued to the ground. Did she find another one of them? She lifted up a large foot over something in front of her. Susie saw what it was— a tiny bug no bigger than the giant’s big toe scurrying across the cave floor. The cave woman stomped her foot down, laughing as she crushed the critter under her foot.


Did the cave woman think Susie and her friends were bugs too? Was that why she was crushing them? She didn’t know they were people, to the animal like cave woman, they were all bugs. 


The cave woman moved toward Susie. She froze. If the cave woman saw her too, she’d surely be a goner. Fear swelled in her, but her leg weighed heavier and prevented her from running. The cave woman’s large toes stopped only a few feet in front of Susie, but the smell emitting from them was putrid and reached Susie with no problem. She gagged at the smell and was desperate to move away from them.


Suddenly the cave woman sat down, crossing her legs across from one another. She looked down at her toes, and Susie figured that the giant didn’t notice her at all. The cave woman ran a long finger down the foot she used to crush the bug and picked the bug off it. The bug’s guts were stretched out as it clung to the filthy foot and its body. Eventually its melted skin snapped off. 


The cave woman raised the bug to her mouth, opened wide and dropped it in. The bug crunched as it was chewed by the giant, and Susie’s jaw suspended wide open as she realized that the people she stomped on would probably be next. 


Just as Susie predicted, after the cave woman swallowed the bug she dug her fingers back down to her foot. She picked a girl out from between her toes. The body was unrecognizable, completely smashed and twisted around as the giant walked around the cave. She lifted the puddy up to her mouth, dropped her dehydrated tongue out and licked the girl up. 


Susie threw up on her hip. Barf dripped down her chin as she gasped for air. It was scary enough seeing this without the fear that she could be next if the save woman saw her. The cave where they were was still dark enough that Susie might remain unseen, but part of her just wanted to get it over with. She couldn’t stand the suspense. 


The cave woman licked her finger clean before moving back down to her foot. She scanned it for bugs, but couldn’t find any, so she moved on to the second foot. While the cave woman picked the man off her second foot, she stretched out the first one. Susie screamed as she saw the giant foot moving towards her. She looked in both directions, looking for a place to go, but her leg still wouldn’t allow her to move. 


Then the filthy foot touched her and pushed forward, pinning Susie against the wall. Susie screamed, expecting the sole to crush her against the sharp wall, but the cave woman's leg extended all the way just as Susie’s body was starting to compress. 


Susie was pinned between the cave woman’s foot and the cave wall. Each breath Susie took was a nightmare; not because she was pressed too hard against the foot, but because the foot’s smell was so toxic that it caused her to gag and spit up all over the foot. Susie breathed in, and instantly the mixed smell of cheese, dirty laundry and shit caused her to cough up everything she ate for lunch all over the giant foot. 


Luckily the cave woman didn’t notice, as Susie heard the familiar crunching sound of the giantess munching on a person. The cave woman purred as she tasted it, causing her foot to shift slightly against the wall. 


The dirty foot was rubbed into Susie, black soot falling over it and rubbing into Susie’s body. As the cave woman’s foot moved down, the bottom of her ball forced Susie’s jaw open, allowing the foot skin to rub into her mouth and against Susie’s tongue. Water formed around the corner of Susie’s eyes as she was forced to taste the cave woman’s sole. She had no way of telling how old the cave woman was, but it tasted like she hadn’t taken a shower in her entire life.


The giant foot continued to move up and down, but this time it picked Susie’s body up with it. Now instead of the giant foot rubbing into Susie, Susie was now being rubbed into the sharp cave walls by the giant foot. The sharp edges of the wall were cutting into Susie’s back, something that probably felt like a nice massage to the giant felt like blade’s digging into Susie’s skin.


Blood seeped from Susie’s cut as the foot odor continued to assault Susie’s senses. She was coughing so much that she barely found any time to breathe, and now when she did she felt like she had to yell in pain rather than take a breath. Susie’s head crashed against a hard rock, almost knocking her out. She wished she could go unconscious, it was preferable than being plastered to the giant’s foot.


The foot rested back on the ground, but it was pushing Susie’s further into the rock. Susie wondered if the cave woman felt her, but after hearing her munch on another one of her victims Susie figured that the cave woman had no clue she was there. 


She did get a moment to collect herself. Forgetting about her broken leg, Susie tried pushing herself out from the foot. She pressed her hands into the sole and realized just how rough and calloused ridden the sole was. The cave woman walked on bare feet her whole life, of course the foot would be rough. There was no soft padding on the foot whatsoever except for where the giant’s arch was, no wonder the people under it crushed so quickly.


The giant cave woman was shifting again. Susie braced herself, ready for whatever happened next. She was afraid that when the cave woman moved her foot that her back would still be stuck to the wall, the sharp rocks piercing deeper into her skin than she anticipated, but it was the opposite that happened. 


As the cave woman pulled her foot back, Susie was stuck to it. Her body was melded with the ball of her foot, Susie’s head and chest poking over top of it between the cave woman’s big and second toe. Susie screamed as she tried to use her hands to push herself off, but they were too welleded into the sole. 


Then the cave woman began to stand up. Susie screamed as she briefly got a look at the cave woman’s face looking forward. She had no idea she had a living person stuck on the bottom of her foot. Susie yelled for her attention, so desperate that she’d risk exposure, but her tiny voice was unnoticed by the giant’s pointy ears. 


The giant’s heel made contact with the ground first, and Susie heard the gravel under her crunch as the rest of the foot followed suit. Tears flowed out of Susie’s eyes as the ground approached and light faded. The cave woman put her entire foot down, and the ball of her foot compressed on Susie’s body.


Instantly Susie’s lower half was crushed under the cave woman’s foot. First she felt her pelvis break, then her legs, and she didn’t really feel the pain until her spine snapped and she screamed for all she was worth. Every part of her body felt like it was on fire, and without several key organs her body started to uncontrollably spasm. Susie could feel the blood draining out of her body. It soaked her hair and the sides of the giant’s toes. 


The cave woman prepared to step forward. The heel of her foot shot up, and all of the woman’s weight was up on her ball and toes. Susie felt the pressure increase and the sole compressed more and crushed Susie’s chest. It was like crushing a gusher— blood shot out of Susie’s mouth as there was no where else for it to go. 


Susie’s head flew backwards as the giant picked her foot up. Air swished around Susie’s disoriented head as she walked, and before she knew it the giantess was stepping back down. Susie’s head slammed against the ground, her head splitting open as more of her chest was flattened by the foot. Susie felt her heart burst and her lungs flattened, and knew it was only a matter of time before she died. 


The weight shifted onto her again, and Susie soon found her being lifted into the air again. She felt part of her body rip off her body and fall off the bottom of the foot, and Susie felt envious to still be on it. The foot crashed down again, this time Susie hit her head so hard that part of her neck actually ripped off her shoulders. 


When the giant foot lifted in the air again, half of Susie’s skull remained on the ground. She was dead before she hit the ground a third time, but the cave woman’s giant foot continued to disrespect her body as she walked on it. Taking another step towards the entrance of the cave, the giant scraped her foot against the ground, dragging Susie’s organs down her foot and onto the floor.


Susie’s head was so disattached that it folded under the neck, and next time the cave woman stepped down Susie’s head was crushed under the black underside of the big toe. The tiny girl’s entire body was pulverized until it was flattened, unrecognizable and scattered all across the cave floor.  


Meanwhile, the cave woman had no knowledge of the carnage her right foot had caused. Instead, she continued her way outside to bathe in the sunlight before dark.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading! If you like my style and want me to write a story for you, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com , prices in my bio