- Text Size +

— Chapter4 Building Blocks


Tom woke to find he was being squeezed on all sides by warm skin. There was a loud gurgle that emanated from all around him. He immediately started to panic. “Hinba! Where am-” his hand felt open air. Pushing with all his might he moved towards the opening. The world shifted ever so slightly and he began to tumble forward. 


“Good morning to you too,” Hinba said with a groggy yawn. 


After a short fall, Tom stumbled onto the cold, stone ground. He rolled over and found he was directly facing one of Hinba’s nipples. She was apparently sleeping on her side with him sandwiched between her breasts. “I thought you …” 


“Ate you?” she finished the sentence, “Nope, I already had a big meal. It’d be a shame to waste you like that.”


Tom watched her hand as it came down and tapped her stomach, the occupants probably long gone by now. “I begged you to let them go.” 


“You said they were harmless scavengers. They wanted to kill you and have killed others in the past.” 


“You don’t know that!” Tom spat back.


“Oh yes, I do.” She reached her hand out to Tom and nudged him closer. He didn’t resist. “I did a little ‘interrogation’ of my own. When I had all three of them in my stomach I waited until they really struggled, then, one by one I put them under.” 


“You made them go unconscious? Why?” 


“Well for one, being digested alive is an incredibly painful experience and I’m not that cruel. Secondly, when I alter someone’s dream I have a lot more time to play with their minds.” 


Tom couldn’t stop himself from asking, “More time?”


Hinba nodded, “Yeah, so it will typically take about an hour, give or take, for a human to die in my stomach, but I can stretch that into a hundred hours in a dream.” She laughed a bit, “Hell, one time I put myself into a dream THEN put a meal into a dream… that lasted ages. It gave me a wicked headache, though.” 


Tom wanted to throw up. 


“But anyway, I got some information out of the trio. The last place they hit was a small settlement to the north next to the old elder temple. They killed some of the people there.” 


“Is it worth checking out?” He offered, trying to push away the queasy feeling clawing up his throat. 


“Possibly. The elders are long gone but if anyone knows something about combining spells…” 


Tom thought for a moment. He looked around, noticing that they were back in Hinba’s cave. The exit had a faint glow that seemed to illuminate the entirety of the surroundings. “One condition.” 


She brought her hand back to stifle a yawn, “Oh, I love where this is going.” 


He took a deep breath, “If we meet any more humans on our travels, you are not to eat them under any circumstance.”


Hinba let out a long sigh, “Tom… it’s been fun, but this.” She pointed back and forth between the two of them. “Isn’t working out. It’s not you, it's me.” Her hand gestured towards the exit of the cave. “You can go now. Be free. I’m still full from earlier so I have no further need of you.” 


This time Tom let out a large sigh. He turned to look at the exit but didn’t make any movement towards it. It was such an obvious trap that it almost hurt to think about. Freedom, he was being offered freedom, but he knew that the moment he took a single step to accept it he would probably be snatched up and …. “toyed with.” 


He shuddered, “What would have happened if I actually tried to leave.” 


“Something humiliating, I want it to be a surprise for later.”


“Hinba. I can’t trust you. I don’t want you to go near any other humans while-”


“Not happening.” 


A small part of Tom knew that was a silly request. Who knew how long they would be together and should they actually find her missing people alive, he would probably stay as her pet. Tom hated that he was using her word to describe their relationship. 


Hinba sat upright. “How about I offer you a deal?” Tom didn’t like where this was going. “How about I promise to not eat anymore humans on our way to and from the temple and you promise to trust me? I mean completely trust me. No more of that pathetic flinching everytime I go to pick you up.”


“That doesn’t seem like a fair trade.” Tom kept his voice level, he didn’t want to sound overly frustrated but he needed more if he was going to agree to anything. “You’re asking me to trust you indefinitely, but you just have to fast for…” He wasn’t sure where the temple was or how many days would be required for a round trip. 


“It’s not a fair trade. Hell, I probably won’t even get hungry before we get back.” 


Tom caught her meaning, “So … you’re about to offer me something in return?” He asked with cautious optimism. 


She nodded slowly, letting the tension build. “I’m going to tell you a secret about me, and I am going to trust you that you never tell anyone about it.” 


What secret could she possibly have that would be of any value? He asking himself as he let out pained groan, “Look I don’t really see the benefit-”


“I’ll tell you how you can kill me?” 


“Come again?” 


“That got your attention!” she laughed. “Do we have a deal?” 


Tom took a moment to think it over. Hinba watched him with a morbid curiosity. “Am I going to regret this?” 


She smiled as she began to adjust her sitting position so she could lean over more easily. As she brought her face down to his level, he didn’t flinch. “Is that a yes?” She asked. 


“Yes.” Tom answered. 


Her face darted Tom and she snapped her teeth shut with a loud crack directly in front of his face. His eyes went wide but he was able to maintain his composure, helped in no small part by the suddenness of her actions. She planted a wet kiss on Tom that encompassed his entire head. The kiss lingered for a long moment to the point where Tom wondered if he was expected to do something in return. 


Hinba released Tom but kept her face uncomfortably near. “I’m glad to hear it.” Her warm breath was a welcome contrast to the chill of the rest of the cave. “Listen carefully. Right after you leave my cave, turn around and travel a short way up the hillside. You’ll find a small bush with purple berries.” 


Tom didn’t realize she was done talking at first. “Wait… you’re telling me out of all the ‘magic shit’ you’re capable of… you have a food allergy? A deadly food allergy?” They both just stared at each other for a second to gather their thoughts. Tom actually started to laugh. She raised an eyebrow at him but he spoke before she had a chance. “Sorry, sorry.” He raised his arms in an attempt to placate the giant but he knew she would find some way to ‘get back’ at him for laughing. “No, it’s just… all thing time I thought you were some immortal demon and-“


“I am immortal.” She cut in. 


Tom continued regardless, “A food allergy of all things…” 


“Well how about it, little man? Are you gonna try anything?” 


He shook his head, “I don’t think so. Don’t get me wrong, when we first met, if you had told me about this I would have slathered myself in that shit!” 


Her lips curled into an amused smile. “I would have liked to see that.” 


“But now…” Tom started to feel strange at the interaction. With so much of his life built on fear of this single massive woman. The feeling that their conversation felt borderline cordial seemed infinitely foreign. But after everything she had put him through, he couldn’t bring himself to hate her. 


He shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind. They had a task to do and a heading. For now that was enough. Tom looked towards the exit and lifted his foot to take a step but stopped himself. Turning back to Hinba, he motioned towards the cave entrance, “Ladies first?” Eventually he would have to trust her, but that didn’t mean he had to fall into an obvious trap. Offering for her to go first seemed like the best way to gauge the situation and let her ultimately make the decision. 


She looked towards the exit but didn’t get up, “We still have a few hours before sunrise. Let’s head out then.” 


Oh god no… Tom thought. Having time to kill always seemed to lead to something sexual and depraved. “Do we need to gather any supplies for the…” he trailed off desperately trying to think of another excuse. “Or would you like to get a little more rest? I know you were walking a lot yesterday.” 


“Your chest and ribs should feel better.” She changed the subject. “I had some time to apply a bit of my salve. It should have fixed you right up.” 


Tom looked down at his chest and felt around the sides of his torso. It was true that he did feel a lot better. There was still some small bruising but, overall he felt fine. “God damn it.” He muttered under his breath. 


“Hmmm, what was that?” Her voice was downright cheery. 


Tom didn’t look up but spoke loud enough for her to hear him clearly. “Nothing.” He knew what was coming. “Is there any chance we can skip the part where you force me to do something I don’t want to do?” 


She adjusted her sitting position to where she was on her knees with her legs off to each side. “Oh Tom. Of course.” Tom looked up with hopeful optimism. It was immediately dashed when her hand drifted to the side of her waist. With an audible snap, she flicked off the clasp that held her leather skirt around her hips. “I wasn’t planning on forcing you to do anything. But I don’t mind.”


Tom could feel his heart start to beat in his chest, “I thought you wanted me to trust you.” 


“I do.” She countered. ”I want you to trust that I’m not going to hurt you, But you’re still more than welcome to be afraid of all the other things I’m going to do to you.” 


His words were failing him as he tried desperately to figure out how he could talk his way out of whatever plans she had for him. “Wh-what happens if I don’t agree to, to uh…” 


“I’ll make you, and something tells me, it will be very unpleasant… but just for you. I’ll have fun either way.”


Every part of his brain screamed to run away but his feet remained planted. “This is extortion”


“Maybe, but you’re stalling. So what’s it going to be, little man?”


“I swear, if you say ‘easy way or the hard way’ so help-”


Her voice boomed over him, “Are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?” she started to chuckle at her own joke. After she noticed that Tom wasn’t laughing with her she quieted down. “Oh Tom, you must be really afraid of me, huh?” Her hand drifted down to her crotch, totally void of any semblance of concern. She started to trace a finger from the base of her opening up to her clit. “I’ll tell you what, if anything starts to actually hurt, then just say ‘wait’ four times, just like before. That’ll be our safe word.” 


Tom opened his mouth to speak but Hinba cut him off. “ONLY if you are actually in pain. I will leave you in there for days if you try anything sneaky.”


Tom gulped. His eyes drifted to her womanhood. Whatever she was doing with her finger was working. Her folds were already starting to glissen with arousal. 


“Tom?” 


He stood motionless, transfixed on the sight before him. 


“Tom!” 


Her voice pierced his mental fog. 


“Snap out of it and get over here.” She pointed to the ground between her thighs with one hand while the other continued to play with her folds. On shaky legs Tom started to walk forward, trying to keep his eyes focused on Hinba’s face, but it was a losing battle. She let out a noise that was a cross between a moan and a purr as she watched Tom approach. 


Tom made no attempt to run away and Hinba made no attempt to hurry him along. Each step felt like a betrayal to every animalistic desire for self-preservation. In his mind he still saw the ‘relationship,’ they had as being one of predator and prey. Every time he willingly handed himself over to her, it was just furthering that betrayal. 


When he reached the area between her knees, he could feel the warmth radiating off of her. “Almost there,” she cooed from above. “Just a little bit more.” Her middle and ring finger dipped into her womanhood. It made a wet squelch that sent chills up his spine. 


“What are you so afraid of, it’s not like this is something new” 


Tom nodded but couldn’t look away. Her thighs were taking up more and more of his peripheral vision. “I know just give me a minute” 


“You could always try your luck at running. I’ll give you a head start…” 


“Ha. Ha.” If he tried to run she would just snatch him up easily and make things worse for Tom. “Enough Hinba, I’m…” It occurred to him that he was not sure what was expected of him. “Wait, what exactly do you want me to do?”


“Your best,” she said, then immediately chuckled at her own joke. She pulled her fingers out then used them to spread her lower lips wide. “Just get yourself as far as you can. I promise I won’t use my hands until the very end. Oh, and don’t lock your knees. We wouldn’t want any accidents.” 


‘Locking his knees’ was probably the only thing keeping him standing. The smell of her exposed sex was overwhelming. She was right that they had done this before but the previous time she had recently cleaned herself. The aroma wasn’t unpleasant, and frankly, it was the least of his concerns. Tom forced his legs to carry him the rest of the way to her wet opening until it was less than an arm’s length away. “Just climb in?” 


“Yeah, just climb in.”


“Alright.” Tom wasn’t sure how he was going to make this work but he reached out to push his arm into the tight flesh. It twitched as soon as he made contact which threatened to suck him in. He wasn’t that lucky. He knew Hinba was not going to make this too easy on him. He stuck his other arm in, exciting a gasp from above. 


“Now the rest of you…” Hinba said as she started to work on her clit. 


There was only so much willpower Tom could muster for the next step. He tucked his chin down to his collarbone and pulled himself in with a deafening squelch. His legs dangled in the open air while everything else was enveloped in her wet folds. He grit his teeth as the panic started to set in and he tried to readjust his arms for another pull. It was a fruitless effort. The walls were too wet and slippery to get a decent hold. 


Hinba leaned her hips forward so Tom’s feet once again made contact with the ground. He tensed his legs but made sure to keep his knees slightly bent, feeling the rippling flesh slide over his body as Hinba’s waist rolled forward. He felt the warmth of her outer lips touch his ankles and he knew that he was completely at her mercy. There were several times where Tom thought he had passed the point of no return. This time felt different but he wasn’t exactly sure why. 


The pleasant fullness sent a shiver up her spine and she reflexively squeezed her tiny prisoner. “There you go.” She said as she rolled backward so she could get a better look at Tom’s progress. “Try to move farther in.”


Tom was reluctant at first but after he had come this far, it would be foolish to choose disobedience now. The slick walls provided no purchase for Tom to grab onto. They gripped him tightly on all sides but any time he reached his arm out, he felt his arm slip between wet folds that seemed to twitch in response. He realized quickly that he was helplessly stuck, unable to to push himself farther in. Oh no, he thought. 


“Let me help you,” Hinba’s voice was incredibly muffled but he still was able to make out what she was saying. Tom felt her fingers press against his feet as he was once again pressed farther into his wet prison. 


She pulled her fingers out, sealing in her prey. Tom tried to follow her digit with his foot but couldn’t find her opening. He tried with all his remaining energy to wiggle his way back out but only succeeded to tire himself out. His breathing was labored as the quivering walls secreted more and more of her slick fluids. Tom tried to flip himself over but the motion briefly caused his head to dip below the surface of pooling liquids. The suddenness caused Hinba to tense which in turn caused Tom to gasp at the pressure, filling his mouth and nose with her fluids. 


Hinba waited until she knew he was on his back and could breath; she wanted to tease him. “Looks like you're trapped, little human.” There was a pleasant sensation of his renewed struggles letting her know that he could hear her. Perfect. “Gods, you feel so good when you struggle like that. This beats a dream any day.” Her fingers played with her clit at a leisurely pace. There was no need to rush things. Her little pet couldn’t go anywhere. She moved backward until her back touched the wall of the cave and let out a content sigh. 


Tom tried to slow his breathing in the cramped space but everytime he tried to relax, the walls around him squeezed. He reckoned it was her way of telling him to keep moving, to keep struggling. “Hinba!” He yelled. “I did it. I did what you asked! How long are you going to keep me in here?” 


Hinba couldn’t hear Tom’s voice but her ability to read his thoughts let her know what he was saying and that he was desperately trying to be heard.  “I told you already, we have a few hours until sunrise. I’ll be the one walking the whole time so you are going to help me relax before we head out.” 


“A few hours?!” Tom’s heart started to race again. He wasn’t even sure he could survive that long. “HINBA!”


She wasn’t listening any more. Her fingers continued to lazily play with her clit as she closed her eyes to fully enjoy the frantic struggles coming from deep within her most intimate area. 



For Tom there was no semblance of relaxation. Time started to feel meaningless as fatigue and delirium started to kick in. There were a few occasions where the walls threatened to crush the life out of him, which he could only guess were her orgasms, but he did not bother to keep track or even try to recognise the difference between an involuntary clench and one that she was doing on purpose. Despite his predicament, a part of him held onto the belief that she would stay true to her word and that she would not intentionally let him get injured.  


The world shifted and he felt gravity pull towards his feet. He knew that she was getting up and could feel her taking steps from the rhythm. “Please let me out?” His voice was barely over a hoarse whisper. He had used up all his strength trying to keep himself from drowning over the past hours. Tom remembered what she had said earlier about leaving him in her vagina for days if he misused their “safe word.” She wouldn’t actually do that, would she? “Hinba!” The plea came out as a croak. She made no response and after a few more attempts, he gave up, resigning himself to his fate as his eyes glazed over.


In his prison of squishy flesh, Tom felt something solid come in and wrap around his ankle. He was pulled out into the cool air before his mind could decipher what was happening. His eyes took a moment to adjust to the flood of light. She flopped him onto her open palm then grabbed his wrist. He offered no resistance as Hinba lifted him above her face. She lowered him into her mouth and began to suck on his limp body. Tom felt his ears pop but could not bring himself to move a single muscle in protest. He was being treated like a piece of candy, he thought, at least she was still holding onto his wrist.


Tom was pulled back out of her mouth. “All clean!” she said triumphantly. He made no attempt to wipe the slim and saliva off his face. 


“Can I please rest now?” he said as he was lowered down into her cleavage. Tom welcomed the dry skin over his prior arrangements. 


“I enjoyed that a lot. I guess I'll let you sleep for a bit.” They had already left the cave and were walking down a well worn path. “But if you sleep too long… I'm going to come into your dream for some more fun.” 

 

Tom’s eyes went wide at the threat. Too exhausted to plead with her, he accepted the blackness that crept in around the corners of his vision, he saw Hinba give him a warm smile and wave as he lost consciousness.