- Text Size +

— Chapter2 Broken Ribs. 


“Finally! You have no idea how hard it is to hold this pose.” the booming voice of Hinba could be heard far overhead. 


Tom blinked away the haziness from his eyes to see the twitching red anus of the giant Hinba. He was held on her open palm beneath her ass. “Oh fuck-” was all he managed as he was jolted upward and pressed against her anus. As much as he hated to admit it, the fleshy muscles that gripped his body were not as tight as they were the last time he experienced being shoved up Hinba’s massive asshole. With indignation, he tensed his body and waited to be pushed farther inward. He didn’t need to wait long. When he was up to his hips, he felt the fingers on his back release and a new pressure applied to his thighs and legs. It only took a moment for him to be completely consumed. 


“Oh fuck!” Hinba squealed in delight. She had a somewhat willing human inside her ass. She made quick work of getting him fully inside. Once her sphincter winked over his feet she flipped over onto her back and began to furiously masturbate. It was not clear how long her pet would continue to struggle inside her before he lost his vigor and she wanted to make the most of it. Her fingers found her clit and she spent a good amount of time enjoying the sensation of Tom squirming around. When it seemed like he was beginning to slow down a bit, she squeezed her anal muscles and the pleasant struggles reignited with renewed veracity. 


On some level, Tom knew that he was not in any real danger. He had survived this ordeal before and he would survive it today. The pressure shifted when she moved onto her back and increased dramatically shortly after. He could feel her heartbeat picking up. Tom was being used, again, reduced to nothing more than a simple sex toy. The shame was unbearable yet despite himself, he could feel the almost painful stiffness in his erection. “God damnit Hinba, let me out of here!” 


Hinba smiled as she felt her orgasm approach. Her fingers slowed to a teasing pace. She was enjoying herself and wanted it to last. There was something poking her from the inside. Was her little human enjoying himself as well? Never missing an opportunity to humiliate, she spoke loud enough so she knew Tom could hear her, “How does it feel being in my ass? Is it as wonderful as you remember?” 


Tom hated everything about the question. He lashed out trying to pull himself back towards the exit, Hinba’s exit, he thought. Every effort he made seemed to only succeed in pulling him deeper. He started to panic as the slimy tunnel turned downward and he could not prevent himself from sliding farther in. His panic was at an all time maximum. 


“Oh fuck,” Hinba cried out as she felt her captive slip even deeper within. If he kept going, she might not be able to get him out for hours or even days. The thought drove her mad as her fingers rubbed her clit at a furious pace. It didn’t take her long for her orgasm to peak. 


All the undulating flesh around Tom went rigid for a moment, halting all his panicked movement. The intense heartbeat thundered all around him as he was mercilessly squeezed. It felt like his body was about to pop before the pressure released. 


The world shifted. Tom hoped that it was due to Hinba shifting into a sitting position. He slowly started to slide down and once again felt pressure on his feet before it rolled over his whole body. 


“Welcome back,” Hinba said to the sticky human in her hand. They were both still panting. 


“That was horrible.” Tom coughed. 


“Some of you liked it” she said, peering down at his member that was still annoyingly stiff. 


“What was even the point of letting me take a shower” he said as he started to wipe the slimy goo off his naked body. 


“I can always just lick you clean if you like?” 


Tom scowled, “Gross, which way to the worldstone?” 


Hinba rolled her eyes, “We’re not going back just so you can take another shower.” She started to stand up, careful not to move too quickly to cause Tom to fall off of her palm. 


“No, I know. I just want to get my bearings is all” He said as he started to scan the surrounding trees. They were in a small clearing.


“Planning another escape attempt, are we?” Tom didn’t answer right away, choosing to continue to scan the trees. One of Hinba’s fingers from her other hand came up and flipped him onto his back in her palm. She didn’t need to apply any real pressure to have him completely pinned. He was brought up to her enormous face. “Are we?” she repeated her question. 


“I’m not planning on running from you. No matter how far away I got, you could always find me.” 


She removed her finger from Tom, “I guess you’re just hopelessly at my mercy.” 


“I am hopelessly at your mercy.” Tom said with an exacerbated sigh. He craned his neck back towards the treeline, “but I am serious about wanting to know where we are. I spent so much time trying to paint an accurate picture of this place. Now I'm here again but this time I don’t have to worry about...” He wasn't sure how best to finish that sentence. 


“Dying?” Hinba offered. 


“Or being eaten.” Tom tried to make light of his situation. Hinba’s smile showed that it was working. 


“Someone’s learning.” She pointed in a direction to her right. “The worldstone is that way. It’s not far.” 


“Would it be a terrible inconvenience to ask for a visual?” 


Hinba shook her head. “In a minute, let’s get our stuff. I don’t want to walk around with these hanging out.” She lowered Tom slightly and then grabbed a handful of her exposed chest. Her nipple was as large as his head. 


Tom turned his head to look away trying to find anything else to focus on other than her massive breasts. “What stuff?” 


They walked over to a small pile of supplies. Tom recognized one of his briefcases. “Is that mine?” 


“Yeah, I threw all of your food in it. No need to thank me.” she said triumphantly. 


“Did you have to grab the expensive one?” Tom groaned. 


She picked up a small leather flask, “Let me wash you off.” Tom jumped off her hand when he was close enough to the ground and she held the flask above him. A light trickle of water dripped down and he wiped himself down. It wasn’t the best shower he could have asked for but it beat the alternative of constantly smelling Hinba’s insides. 


They both got dressed, Hinba into her standard leather armor in two pieces. Tom into a pair of jeans and a loose fitting, long sleeved shirt. She also carried a large satchel. Well, it was large from Tom’s perspective. To Hinba, it was barely larger than a small fanny pack that hung over her shoulder. She threw her flask and Tom’s briefcase into it and they were off again. 


“This clearing looks familiar.” Tom looked around once more as he stepped back onto Hinba’s palm. 


“Yeah this is where you showed up last time.” 


“Wait, so everytime you bring me to the forest I show up in the same spot?”


“Yeah... Why? Is that important?” 


 Tom thought for a moment, “I don’t know yet...” 


“Do you still want to lay eyes on the worldstone before we move on?” 


Tom looked back up to Hinba. She was being uncharacteristically helpful. “Just the entrance to the tree. We don’t need to go all the way in to see the stone itself.” he waited a moment as she started walking. “Thank you Hinba.” 


Sure enough they passed around a patch of trees and were rewarded with the unbelievable sight of the tree that grew from the worldstone. It dwarfed everything in its vicinity. Tom spotted the crack that signaled the entrance that led to its interior. 


“I can work with this.” Tom said and Hinba stopped walking. 


“Are you sure? I can take you closer if you’d like...” she responded as she pointed to the entrance. 


“No, I'm really just trying to get a better lay of the land. I don’t suppose you have any maps of the area?” 


“Ahh, I do not.” They were both quiet for a moment. “Back to the town?” 


 “Yeah, I want to take another look around with a fresh set of eyes.” Maybe there was something he missed or maybe there was something Hinba might spot. They were not complete enemies this time around so anything was possible. Tom knew there weren’t any other leads that they could really pursue. 


There was one more lead, Tom thought, but he didn’t know the best way to ask about it. He started to fidget nervously. “Are we in a hurry to get back to the town?” 


“Ask what you want to ask.” came her curt reply. 


Tom sighed, he hated that her charm made it impossible to ask anything in a covert manor. “Ok fine. I want to talk to the naga again but I didn’t know how much you’d trust me to go talk to her on my own. I assume she still doesn’t appreciate your company...” 


She brought a finger to her chin. “With how much you’ve been thinking about running away from me, how do I know this isn’t just another scheme?” 


Tom shook his head, “Seriously? You can literally see what I'm thinking. How-” 


“Why don’t you ask the other question that you’ve been thinking of? The one about all that food I had you bring to eat.” 


Tom did not have a question but he knew what she wanted him to ask. He mustered all of the sarcasm he had amassed from years of practice and training. “Well gee... you had me bring all this food for me for the long journey, but what are you going to eat?” he stretched out his arms to pantomime his insincere confusion. 


She brought him right up to her mouth and breathed in through her nose to enjoy his scent. Tom tumbled back into her palm. even when he knew what was coming, there was still nothing he could do to mentally prepare himself for being... enjoyed in such a demoralizing manner. 


She lowered him back down and mimicked Tom’s sarcasm, “Silly me! I forgot to pack anything. Well I'm sure something... or someone, will turn up if I get hungry.” Hinba’s grin grew wide as she licked her bottom lip, never breaking her gaze from her little human. 



After a short amount of time, they arrived at a crossroad. Tom was lowered to the ground and pointed in the right direction. It had been five years since he had seen the path but he remembered it all as if it were yesterday. Something compelled him to run. It wasn’t clear if there was a necessity for haste in the current situation but Tom knew he could spend the next hour or more on this path if he continued at prior clip. Eventually he would tire and subtle into a light jog. Years of skipping meals and alcoholism did not leave him in the best shape physically, but something compelled him forward. 


He started to move into an area that he didn’t recognize. At first he thought it was because he made a wrong turn or mistook a curve into the path for another direction. no, he thought, he was here. 


“Miss naga, I never got your name last time but i would like a moment of your time if-” 


A thick tail wrapped around Tom faster than he could possibly react. It squeezed the life clear out of him and he felt his bones start to bend in a painful manner. “You should have stayed away!” the naga yelled into his ear as he started to taste blood in his mouth.


He tried to say something but only managed to cough a red cloud that sprinkled the emerald green scales of the naga’s serpent tail. After all the hell he endured, was this really how he was going to die? Crushed to death by a half woman half snake. Tom made another attempt to speak, “Wait,” 


The naga did not make any response. She lifted Tom upward with her tail to presumably deliver the final killing squeeze. Tom felt the pressure increase and knew his life was about to end. 


He was released and dropped to the ground, hearing the thunderous footsteps of an approaching giant. Hinba’s hand came crashing down on the naga before she had time to slither away, only being able to let out a high pitched shriek. Tom tried to run but could only manage a fast limp towards the trapped naga. 


“Stop, it was my fault.” he cried. Hinba’s other hand came crashing down on him and his vision began to dance with a flurry of stars and colors. “Hinba-”


“How dare you try to take what’s mine!” she roared with an intensity that Tom had yet to witness. 


The naga did not respond but just continued to struggle under Hinba’s grasp. Tom yelled up again, “Hinba listen to me you need to-” 


Her hand that was on Tom lifted up and slammed down again. He could feel the bones in his chest crack as he coughed more blood onto her hand. The coughing didn't stop and Hinba finally peeled her attention away from the struggling naga. “She was going to kill you!” 


Tom spat to clear his mouth and throat. “Let her go,” he commanded. 


Hinba lifted both her hands and the naga slithered away into the underbrush. Tom exhaled, relieved to see that Hinba didn’t do any real damage to the naga. She wasn’t exactly innocent but she didn’t deserve whatever fate Hinba would have bestowed on her. 


He started to cough again and rolled over onto his side. Hinba did her best to pick him up gently and placed him on her chest. She started to walk off without a word. Tom didn’t protest. The soft flesh cushioned her step as she walked. He forced himself to slow his breathing and relax but the experience left him incredibly shaken.


—-


They didn’t talk much for the next hour. Hinba told Tom to hold on as they reached the relatively small drop of the desert. 


“Hold on to what?” Tom asked. “Your boobs don’t come with handles.” 


Hinba didn’t respond, she just placed her hand over Tom to hold him in place in her cleavage. Tom was plunged into darkness as warm flesh engulfed his body. He felt the momentary drop as Hinba made the short leap into the desert valley. 


She removed her hand to bathe Tom in sunlight. “How are you feeling?” 


Tom lifted up his shirt to see his bruised ribs, “I could be worse.” Despite the pain, Tom knew that if Hinba had shown up a second later he would have most likely ended up dead. 


They could cut the tension with a knife. It was going to be a very long trip if there wasn’t some sort of resolution. “So Hinba, I wanted-“ 


She didn’t let him finish. “We’re stopping by the oasis to refill the flask but we’re not staying long.” 


Tom wasn’t sure why they would stay long. Part of him didn’t want to know but keeping Hinba talking might actually be better than the silence. “Were we planning on staying for a while?” 


“Yeah actually, but not any more now that you’re all...” she twirled her hand in the air, grasping for the right word. “Broken.”


“Do I even want to know?” He really didn’t but he figured she would tell him anyway. 


“I was going to shove you up my pussy and keep you in there until you called me ‘goddess’ or ‘master’ or something. You know, to commemorate the last time we stopped by the oasis and to celebrate your new life as my little pet.” 


Tom winced. “That sounds humiliating.” 


“Yeah… you would have only lasted a minute, probably less now that you’re injured.” 


“Have a little more faith in me.” Tom scoffed and craned his neck up to look at Hinba’s face. “I would last at least-'' he noticed Hinba’s wicked grin as he stared back down at him. “I would cave instantly.” He croaked. 


She threw her head back and let out a hearty laugh. “Maybe we can still make time. What if I promise to be extra gentle?” 


His throat went dry. Tom opened his mouth to speak but was only able to manage a flustered cough. Eventually he was able to regain composure, “Let’s just refill the flask. I’m sure we’ll have another chance to stop on the way back.” 


Hinba raised an eyebrow, “Back? What makes you think we’re coming back? Your home is with me now.” 


It had not been easy trying to push his situation out of his mind. Hinba was such an overwhelming presence that Tom found it hard to ever really think about anything else. Something was still gnawing at the back of his head. He watched the sun as it hung low on the horizon, they probably only had a few more hours of daylight. 


The oasis was just like he remembered it. Hinba dumped the stale water out of her flask and dunked it below the surface of the water. When she brought it back up she immediately drank its contents in its entirety and refilled it again. She took extra care to make sure her glups were audible for the human nestled just below her collarbone.


She looked down at Tom, “so are you going to strip or would you prefer to get your clothes dirty?” 


Tom squeezed his eyes shut at the prospect of what was about to happen. His ribs were still in a terrible amount of pain and he wasn’t sure how “gentle” Hinba was really intending to be. He grunted as he tried to maneuver his shirt off. A sudden pain shot through his body when he was about to fling the shirt over his head, and he doubled over in agony. 


“Stop.” her voice was soft. 


Tom met her gaze. “You look genuinely worried about me? What gives?” he feigned a smile but the pain in his ribs was still slightly too much to bear without wincing. 


She didn’t look away for a long moment, taking her time to scan every detail of Tom's body. “Let’s keep moving.” 


Thank you for not abusing me, was what Tom wanted to say. It was what he should say. He didn’t get the chance. Darkness closed around the edges of his vision, and he lost consciousness before he even realized what was going on. 



“Did you actually think I was going to “abuse” you?” 


Tom tried to struggle but found that his arms were restrained behind his back. It was uncertain what exactly he was tied to but he could feel the binding around his arms and ankles. He felt a hard smooth surface on his back and was staring down at the ground far below. His world shook violently as he was tilted upward, suddenly pointing to the sky. The smooth surface below him curved, causing Tom to arch his back to accompany it. “What the hell is this?” 


“That is a dildo…'' Hinba said as she came into view. She was significantly larger than normal at least she appeared that way to Tom. “Did you forget that I can manipulate your dreams?” 


She wasn’t larger, he was smaller! Tom didn’t waste much time before he started to panic, “shit! Hinba please can we talk about this?” 


“How does your chest feel?” 


“My chest?” His chest felt fine, he thought right before the realization hit him. Oh fuck, my chest feels fine! 


She crouched down beside Tom so he could appreciate the new difference in their respective size. The entire length of his body barely covered the distance between her chin and bottom lip. “If I recall, you didn’t believe I could break you in under a minute?” 


His eyes went wide and he started to shake his head. “No, no, stop. I’ll call you whatever you want. Master, mistress, goddess? Look just don’t-“ 


“Nah, ‘Hinba,’ suits me just fine.”  she said with a smirk, but before Tom could say anything else she moved in close to press her tongue on the length of his body. He was completely engulfed by the damp and bumpy muscle. 


Hinba enjoyed his taste and paid special attention to his weak struggles against her tongue. With his smaller size and the bindings holding him firmly in place, he was completely at her mercy. Right where she wanted him, she mused. 


Tom struggled to think what she wanted from him as he struggled against the undulating flesh and his restraints. If she didn’t care what she was called maybe it was about him, namely what he was called. He said that he didn’t like the term “pet.” Maybe if he fully accepted his “role” in their twisted relationship, she would spare him this punishment, he thought with panicked desperation. 


Hinba removed her tongue in an upward motion, giving Tom a slow, full body lick. “Mmm, you taste good.” 


Tom coughed out all of Hinba’s saliva that invaded his mouth before calling out. “Hinba, I’m your pet! I’m your toy! Call me whatever you want. I’m yours, I’ll always be yours! Just please don’t do this to me!!” 


She bit her lower lip, “Oh sweetie… I already know you’re mine.” 


“Then what do you want from me!?!” Tom’s voice was beginning to crack. The panic and desperation taking their toll on his vocal cords. “Just tell-“ he didn’t finish his sentence with words but with a scream as Hinba’s mouth approached him again. This time she didn’t stop at just licking him but took the entire phallic object into her mouth. Tom was along for the ride as he was guided towards the back of her mouth. 


She let out a low moan that vibrated Tom to his core. It didn’t take her long to spread her saliva over every nook and cranny of the massive dildo but kept going long after it would have been appropriate to stop. A devilish thought crept into Hinba’s mind. He’s going to hate this, she thought as she took the shaft as deep as she could until it was pressed well past the threshold of her throat. She held that position for a moment to feel Tom’s panicked struggles before taking him back out, ending the motion with a kiss directly on Tom. 


“There! All nice and lubricated.” Hinba said between heavy breaths. She continued using her finger to move her spit farther down the shaft, but Tom did not notice. He was in a frenzy, unable to even form coherent words. This won’t do, she thought, he needs to be fully cognizant. “Breathe for me.” 


His heart was beating loud in his ears. Tom met her gaze but couldn’t hear what she was saying.  He closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and screamed. “Fuck!” It was meaningless as a gesture, but it was the only thing he could think to do to focus his mind. 


“Do you need a minute?” Hinba said with an evil grin. 


Tom knew she was being sarcastic. He tried his best to make his voice as calm as possible. “Hinba, I will give you anything you ask for, but I don't know what you want. You can’t…” He stopped himself, “I am begging you not to just torture me blindly.” 


She put a finger to her chin, “What do I want? Hmm. I have everything I want right here.” Her finger moved to Tom and rested directly on his chest. “Everything and then some honestly.… So I guess that just leaves you.”


“No.…”


“What do you want?...” She let the words hang in the air. 


“Please.…” 


Hinba raised an eyebrow, “I’m listening.” 


Tom couldn’t do it. Despite all the torment he had already gone through he couldn’t ask to endure more. He held her gaze for a moment, looking for any sign of mercy.


Hinba gave a knowing nod. “If it’s any consolation,” she rose to her full height, to where Tom was right below her groin. “I wouldn’t have believed you anyway.” She positioned herself directly over the large dildo and spread her lips wide with her fingers so Tom could see every small detail of her folds. “Ok now… deep breath.” 


Tom’s eyes went wide as she descended. His world went dark in an instant and he felt the flesh glide over his body. The pressure was immense, but her arousal made her inner walls slick as they accepted more and more of the invading member. The ripples in her innermost sex seemed to occupy every small pocket of air and Tom was struggling to breath. Every time he tried to inhale, he only managed to swallow more and more of her juices. Despite the lack of oxygen, Tom came to the unsettling realization that his lungs were not in pain. Great, she’s not even going to let me suffocate, he groaned inwardly. 


Hinba started to rock her hips up and down, enjoying the feeling of fullness he provided to her hungry cunt. She moved slowly at first, allowing herself time to be properly “warmed up,” before increasing her tempo. Once she settled into a decent pace it didn’t take her more than a few minutes to begin to climax. Her womanhood pulsed as the waves of pleasure washed over her body, and she found it hard to remain standing. 


Tom felt her heartbeat quicken against the quivering walls, and he could hear Hinba moaning. The pressure increased suddenly, threatening to smash Tom flat against the dildo. He was held there for a moment as the walls shook, wave after wave of steady twitching rolled over his body, threatening to crush him. Immense relief washed over him as he was lazily pulled outward from the gripping cavern. After spending so much time trapped in darkness, his eyes were momentarily blinded by the sudden light. 


“Was it good for you too?” Hinba asked from somewhere above. 


When his vision returned, he actually wished it hadn’t. Her womanhood was still partially agape and twitching. He watched in stunned horror, unable to rip his eyes away. Every part of his body felt wet and slimy. The taste and smell of her sex permeated his senses. 


“That’s one-nil. We’re going to be here for a very long time if you don’t get on the scoreboard.” she said through heavy breaths. 


Tom tried to cough the juices out of his lungs enough to speak. Any protest he tried to voice was cut short as he was once again plunged into Hinba’s dripping cunt. What the fuck does she want? He tried to collect his thoughts through the torrent of moving folds. 


She wants me to cum. The realization hit him like a ton of bricks. She would not believe him if he said he wanted to be subjected to this and asking her to continue would be counterproductive. However, he could “prove” he enjoyed being used like this by cumming from the experience. Tom made the decision to act on his inference and tried his best to adjust his hips in such a way to allow some range of motion. 


To her credit, Hinba attempted to accommodate her little pet as much as possible. At one point she even reclined on her back rather than remain standing. This was an effort to reduce the amount of pressure on the inside. She was listening to Tom’s thoughts the entire time and adjusted the angle and tempo of her thrusts. Whenever she could tell that Tom was actually beginning to enjoy himself, she would try to maintain her pattern. It would often become short lived as she too would approach orgasm and her pace would increase with lustful intent while Tom’s panic would stifle any real progress. 


All in all, Hinba came a total of nine times over the next hour and a half before Tom was able to finally get on the scoreboard.