- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heyyy. Been a long, long time. Firstly, I'd like to apologise on how long it's been. A few months since I've last uploaded is very long. I'd have liked to communicate more on the silence but the site makes it somewhat difficult to do so. (In the future, if there are any questions about this series. Feel free to check the discord server on Giantessworld where I'm at with the same username as this site. Edgedej4. You can also just DM there If you'd like. Remembering to follow the rules of giantessworld and their discord policies.)

Regardless, the reason why it's been so long is that I've been writing. Yes, this is one chapter out of three. 1/3 of the total. I wanted to have the war itself, the climax of this arc of the story be done first and then uploaded. Truth be told, that would mean I'd be uploading this chapter next week as I'm not quite done. However, I'm largely happy with everything so far here, so I thought I'd upload it. Hope everyone enjoys!

“Simply put, your squadron is too injured for a clash against Marvialasia.” A noble voice commanded. Her tone agitated, as if she’d just repeated a point. 


“With all due respect, we can handle ourselves here. It isn’t-” A mighty voice was cut short, her sentence laid unfinished. 


“ Miranda, we can’t risk too much. You may be fine, with your exceptional magic prowess. However, members of your squadron are not. Some are still tending to their wounds from the squirmish we had with Vascar. They’re not suited for the upcoming conflict.” Ana, the owner of this voice, reasoned. Her arms crossed, she was tired of saying the point over and over.


“ They are ready. We all are. We’ve asked the mightiest healers of Ranate to tend to our woes over the past few weeks. Milady, I assure you our health is as good as it ever will be.” Miranda’s voice shifted near the end of her sentence, tending towards respect once more. 


It was an argument worth considering, many of her squadron were in condition to fight as if they’d not just been fighting only a few weeks prior. However, Ana’s iron heel stayed put. She wouldn’t budge. 


“ You make a point worth raising.” She acknowledged. 


“I thank you for listening, milady. So, what is your final judgement?”


“ You will not be fighting in this war.” Ana announced, much to the dismay of Miranda. However, Ana wasn’t done talking just yet either. “ You, and your squadron will instead go along with a small group of soldiers to keep watch over the eastern border… Satisfied?” 


“ Yes. That would be enough for us.” Miranda was delighted, though disappointed in her squadron’s absence from the battle field, she was simply happy to be of some use at all. While most of her squadron were healed, some were still suffering from minor injuries. The giantess could only assume that her queen wouldn’t want to risk losing any elite members of her army. 


“ Perfect.” Donned in a luxurious red and white outfit, made with the finest quality silk, she turned her body around to face the crowd in front of her. There were 3 groups of giantesses, soon to be separated into 6. With one human squadron in an elevated position. Ana herself was on top of a stage, gazing down at her subjects. A whole army was awaiting her. Awaiting her orders. She began to raise her voice. “ Ladies, gents, everyone. Today is a historic day of our time. Today will be one of the few battles we fight alongside some humans, today will be a battle we fight for the humans and for ourselves. Today shall be the day our history changes, and is changed for the better.” 


The queen riled up the masses, boosting the morale of all that stood in front of her. It was no easy task, but for Ana Darlington-Bliss, it was hardly a task that was daunting. She wasn’t done yet, she continued to speak. 


“ We have but one goal, that is to have Marvialasia surrender. Ideally, a surrender and a way to erase their corrupt ideology. However, that isn’t an easy task. Let’s think about how many years we’ve struggled as a country on how we’ve treated the human’s of this nation. Yes, I’m sure it isn’t a pretty picture. But today is the day we can change that. Marvialasia may surrender, but their ideology may never die down. The ideology that only humans can flourish has created a thorn on how we as people look at each other. How we prosper as a country. Like a thorny vine that has grown too big, we are prone to being burned. Of everything vanishing. I would like to say, that is exactly what happened to Queen Jade, the tyrant. '' Ana paused. Creating a moment of silence to let her audience take in the information. 


She examined the crowd, she heard the slight whispers and murmurs moving about. Having noticed that platoon 1 was being obedient and following along, however with a sense of nervousness. Whereas platoon 3 was full of quiet chatter, people most likely talking behind her back. Platoon 2 was the most disciplined, however to Ana that was completely expected. Another thing she noticed was how the human platoon was acting, just like platoon 2, there was a sense of comfort around how they conducted themselves. 


She continued. 


“ Today, we don’t want to repeat the same mistakes of the past. We want to open a way forward. That’s why, I’d like to present to every soldier here 3 doctrines to follow in combat. The first being simple, no civilian casualties. They are not who we’re fighting.” Almost instantaneously, a bit of disgruntled movement was seen in one of the platoons. However it quickly calmed down. “Next being that all platoon’s are to follow their set paths. If too much pushback from Marvialasia’s defence, platoon 3 are permitted to temporarily retreat. Platoon 1 is allowed to rejoin their defensive platoon on our side and focus on that. Platoon 2 however will be needed to keep on proceeding… Finally, all human soldiers must be at least roughly inspected before any confirmation to kill can be given. Now this last one is important, but I recognise some difficulties doing it in the heat of the battle field. That being said, we have a human platoon, we cannot risk mistaking our human allies for the Marvialasian defenders.” Ana finished, purposely announcing ‘Marvialasian defender’ over the dehumanising term of ‘enemy’. 


Though, despite all that, Ana couldn’t help but inwardly think. ‘Some members of this offensive unit will definitely not follow the doctrines. Namely doctrine 3 and maybe 1. We’ve already spoken to Sarina about the counter measures against Marvialasia’s plan. Some people here may have gotten a little overconfident, perhaps thinking this was an easy way to mess around with some humans…’ 


“I’d also like to add.” Ana began speaking, concluding her piece. “ Any giantess seen breaking these rules will be severely punished. Any human rebelling and betraying Ranate will also be captured and prosecuted.” 


Leon, who was standing atop Ana’s shoulder this whole time simply waited. As he thought to himself. ‘In an ideal world that last bit would be unnecessary… In an ideal world. ‘


It was a pervasive thought to be thinking of spending intimate time with Ana in the current moment, but Leon remembered how much Ana wanted to earlier. However neither could get into the mood for it. For they did not live in such an ideal world, where these worries didn’t exist


— — — 




“Captain Lez, I’ve packed all the supplies.” A gentle voice called out. 


“Food, spare equipment and water… All check. We should be set to go with all this.” The captain replied, by contrast it was rather stern. Sharp even, it went against the norm of the giantesses around  the captain, Lez. 


Platoon 1. Full of the newbies. Fresh recruits that have finished their formal training. Youngest one is 21 years of age, while the eldest is 23.’ The size of this platoon is about 70 giantesses.’ Lez thought to herself. The dark haired woman was quick to analyse, it was instinctual to her. Being the formal trainer of the newbie giantess unit for 10 years now, the 33 year old was blessed with quick thinking skills and an incredible aptitude in deduction and reasoning, though with some distress in keeping emotionally calm at times. Regardless, the skills in deduction and reasoning were a requirement for her position. Anything else would be short of a fool’s errand. It was essential that the next wave of warriors were kept alive and well whilst they got experience on the battlefield. 


“ Captain… I don’t know how to feel going forward.”  The same giantess interrupted Lez’s thoughts. The captain simply sighed with a smile, seeing a familiar gaze in her eyes that she too would have had a decade prior. 


“You can rest assured. While I may not agree with everything the Darlington-Bliss family advocates for, I can guarantee they want the best for this nation.” As she spoke, she changed her demeanour, shifting her left hand to hold her hips. It was as if she was flaunting them. “ That includes making sure giantesses like us are as safe as we can be.”


“...” 


Lez inspected the worried face of the lady she was speaking to, it didn’t look like she’d put her at ease. So she simply tried some more. 


“And besides, everyone else in this unit respects Ana a lot. I can tell it’s more than a mere formality.  It’s something more personal. As if you all really value the things she values…” Lez paused for a brief moment. “If so, I can only ask you to put your trust in her once more. Our position is the farthest away from any conflict, at least from our intel.” The captain, with her free hand, brushed away her thin bangs. The dark brown hair obstructed her face, something Lez was slightly annoyed by as she’d missed the chance to cut her hair.


I wish there were more humans back home… Can’t find a date anywhere.’ She internally grimaced. Revealing the lack of companionship in her home life. She had been trying hard to obtain a partner. At this point, she had groveled to fate itself. Any means necessary was good enough for her. Relentlessly, she’d gone through most of Egulba’s dating scene. All to no avail. ‘Maybe I need a new hairstyle.’  As her thoughts came to be, she sighed. Not knowing where to begin. She knew that such thoughts needed to be silenced, especially before the conflict that was to arise. 


“Okay then…” The woman forced a smile, plastering confidence over her face. “ We’ll do our best.” She interrupted Lez’s thoughts. Something that was for the best. The nervousness was still evident through her eyes though. 


She says that. They’ve all said that. No one here argues with the chain of command, nor is anyone trying to interject their own thoughts into anything. It’s a very docile platoon. There’s a sense of a calming obedience to it. If anything, I'm probably the outlier here.’ Lez analysed as she waved the nervous soldier goodbye. Offering an uplifting smile. 


There was still time before the march towards Marvialasia began. Currently platoon 1 was situated into their blue marked defensive position. Half of them would be moving into combat, orienting themselves into the attack. 


Lez herself knew everyone in her platoon by name. She could hastily make a judgement on the person based on their voice and facial features. Not something many giantesses could pull off, as memorising such a large number of faces was rather hard. Ana herself would call it a challenging feat. Though Lez Zelmer knew Ana could pull it off if she tried. As competent and proud as the captain was, she dared not underestimate her queen.

The current plan was devised by Ana and her assisting human, the king consort of the nation. Lez herself didn’t know how to feel about Leon Vi Baster. On one hand, he had proven himself useful. A great deal of information on the enemy, including when they would attack and where the larger density of their soldiers would be, was all provided thanks to him. However, he was a human. 


Lez Zelmer knew firsthand how fragile and weak humans were. Her first instinct was to build a cage for them, and let them live in harmony and peace under her guidance and gospel. In essence, the captain was rather nervous about putting humans in positions where they may be susceptible to danger. She simply wanted to become the shield that’d tank all the pain for them. It was the drive that’d let her become such a formidable person, someone determined to teach the next generation of warrior giantesses out on the field.


At least, Lez was like that to the nation’s own humans. The main reason why Leon was a detriment in Lez’s eyes was that he was a foreign human. Not one from Ranate soil. He barely had any time to ingest Ranate culture either. She knew first hand from the first wedding ceremony the royal couple had, that Leon was lacking in his mannerisms. Though, that could be fixed. It wasn’t a big deal as it was.


The Marvialasian enemies though? Lez believed they couldn’t be fixed. That once they were the enemy, that was it. That was all they were to her. That line of thinking was what formed the moral backbone Lez had against the Darlington-Bliss family and their governance and policies. 


...But, I can’t ignore it either. The former Marvialasian soldiers that are integrating into our society are doing rather well.


Lez was at an impasse on what to believe. On what moral code she needed to follow. She didn’t like what Ana stood for in its entirety, but it proved useful nonetheless.


If we get Marvialasians into the country… Maybe I can finally get a date.’ Lez thought, before immediately shrugging off such a line of thinking. ‘No! They’re the enemy. They’re soldiers. If they fight. You fight.’


– – – 


“Yep, there’s the border. You can tell from the foliage beginning to shift.” 


“Shift?” A voice questioned. 


“ The nation of Ranate is one born from conquest and territorial expansion. There used to be many smaller kingdoms and lands that made up our country today. Each having small changes in their environment.” The giantess from earlier clarified. 


“We, in the third platoon, are standing on the border between Ranate and Marvialasia. We’ve left our defensive position behind. There’s some small differences, but I can tell. The leaves, the trees, the actual land itself is different off in the horizon. We’re close. Perhaps only a half hour walk away from entering their territory. At least I’d reckon so, Lavial.” 


“We’re really close by then.” Lavial responded, her demeanour and attitude quite calm and collected. It was typical for the 31 year old giantess. She’d been in many skirmishes on the western front. Volunteering to fight against the humans she’d despised over the years. Doing anything in her prowess to keep them under foot. “I guess I can’t tell, I’ve never been one to pay attention to such small details.” 


“ Which is why I’m the commander of this platoon.” The confident giantess exclaimed rather proudly to her subordinate, indirectly flaunting the fact that she was in a higher up position despite being 3 years younger.


“Commander Rashtahl. I hear from south Ranate, you’ve managed to snag up one of the only high position seats from that area.” Lavial recounted. 


“Though I was demoted one rank.” Rashtahl corrected. 


“Yeah, Ana isn’t so fond of you.” 


Lavial’s words irked the commander. It appeared she’d hit her where it stung. 


“ She’s not fond of anyone here. It’s why we’re the support group, not the main group. Despite our skills being comparable to platoon 2… I guess we lack some experience with magic though” Rashtahl crossed her arms, and sat down on a hill. Creating a permanent engraved shape of her ass on the earth itself. She made sure to cross her legs too. Revealing the shapely physique she was proud of. One that caught the gazes of many giantesses alike. Humans too, though they’d see such a sight only moments before their demise…

She was somewhat built too, though she’d become less and less relevant on the main battle field during her enlistment as she’d rise to higher positions. She was now someone overseeing battles, or scouting and taking in information in smaller private squadrons. Not on the front lines themselves. So, she was less built than Lavial. Far less built in fact.


“A shame. If she’d loosen up a bit, it’d make things so much better around here.” Lavial commented. 


“Not like we’re in any position to be disagreeing with her though.” Rashtahl added on. “The plan we have allows for some degree of information to spread about. Anything that changes or anything that needs to be noted down can be passed down to our scouts. They’ll rely on the blue defensive position we have way behind us. Who’ll then be responsible for taking it back to home base. If any information needs to get to us, the human platoon can try to relay it to the relevant defensive platoon. Who can contact us through a scout.”


“Home base can also just contact us through the reverse chain of events.” Lavial further explained.


“That too.” The commander agreed. Offering a sigh afterwards. “ Well whatever. As long as I get to crush some puny humans. It’s all I could care for.” Smiling viciously as she spoke.


“What about the rule the queen mandated. About prisoners? We need to send them back to home base after all.”


“Prisoners? Like we’d get any.” Rashtahl carelessly said, eyeing up the lonesome, terrified human scout atop the shoulder of Lavial. “So you keep quiet. Is that clear?” 


“Y-yes. Of course.” The terrified human could only offer an obedient reply. 


“He’s kind of cute.” Lavial poked him with her finger. Threatening to push him off her shoulder, to the hard grassy soil below. “After this whole war is over, what do you say? You wanna try something new? Spending time with a big lady like me?” 


“Please, Lavial. You’ll scare him off.” Rashtahl responded, holding back a chuckle. “Regardless, that’s besides the point. I need you to be clear on this. Whatever we tell you to retell to home base, that is all you tell home base. Not one word more and not one word less. That clear?” 


“Yes, Ma’am.” The human straightened up. Not knowing what would happen to him if he dared to rebel. 


“That’s right. Remember, these people want to attack us. They want to attack me! You wouldn’t want anything done to me would you, tiny human.” Lavial loosened up her top slightly, revealing her cleavage, which the human had full visual access to. His eyes only momentarily gazed upon the sight before trying to lock eyes with Lavial once more. 


“Umm. Uh-” The words were freezing up on him. He wasn’t sure what to say, or what he was meant to say.


“Lavial, you’re scaring him off again. Look, just stay quiet. I don’t care what else happens to you.” She clicked her tongue mid sentence. Staring daggers at the poor soul. 


“Geez, who’s scaring who off again?” Lavial responded, poking her human companion once more. It was a feeling she could get addicted to. Perhaps she already was. “Stay quiet for me, okay? I’ll take you out on a date to the wine and dine capital of Ranate!”


“Wine and dine capital?” The human was puzzled, quite unsure what she was talking about. He’d never heard of such a place and he was a proper Ranate human. Someone who grew up with the culture.


“Raurum isn’t for winery or fine dining anymore.” Rashtahl interrupted. “ Doesn’t look like it’ll be returning to its former glory till this war is over.” 


Raurum? But that's the home base for this operation!’ The human thought in his head.


“Woah, what’s with the negativity now. We’re going to win this war and finally they’ll be able to de-fortify the city. The fine dining scene will explode. Trust me” Lavial explained. “ Listen, a lot of the far eastern cities don’t run like they used to. Ever since Marvialasia has been stepping up their attacks since so many years, we’ve had to dedicate more and more of our cities to be populated by non-civilians.” 


“That isn’t to say they’re that well fortified outside of war times though.” Rashtahl interrupted. 


“Yea, more so just that there aren’t many normal folk around these parts. Makes it a lot easier for us in the military to stay about.” Lavial finished. 


“Yes… Good to know.” The scout saluted, offering a polite gesture he hoped that the giantesses would stop lecturing him. 


Still though… Aren’t the people in this platoon a little bit too excited for war?’ He wondered, not knowing the importance of that question for what was to come.


– – –


“-As the squadron in charge of maintaining order in the battlefield, we have a duty to serve. I need not repeat myself, nor repeat the orders Queen Ana gave out, however I’ll briefly touch upon them again. We, in the second platoon, cannot afford to retreat. Our march forward is the signal for the other two platoons to go forward. Our retreat means cancelling the operation and turning this into a defensive position. One that we may lose! As such, we cannot run.” The commander yelled, expelling her thunderous voice across the field. Where all the soldiers stood, finely donned in equipment resistant to magic. 


It was a rather unfortunate consequence of the nature of the war, however magic fights were certain. With that certainty, meant there was an expectation to dress properly against such techniques. Unlike traditional armour, forged with expert craftsmanship from a blacksmith to cover up the body from cuts and any blunt damage. Magic armour worked a little differently. 


For one, Ranate lacked the materials to have a metal that could provide adequate magic defence. So, in its stead, enchanted cloth was utilised. For that was rather easy to come by. It was technology given by the nations nearby in trade and other processes. Technology that Ranate giantesses could work with, only to a limited degree however. In truth, the giantesses lacked the aptitude to be creating such armour. In their stead, it was often the humans of the nation that would be in charge of the manufacturing process. 


It was an endeavour popularised by Ana’s mother, the queen before the current queen. She had allocated a lot of funds towards the human population of the country, though only to a select few industries, to increase the number of humans working there. Obviously, one such industry was the production of magic armour. 


Utilising a vast array of fabrics, from cotton to silk to other readily available materials. The humans abided by their orders to create a fine array of clothes resistant to magic. Clothes that would absorb the mana into them, and allow the person donned to intake that mana. They had some of the technology from dwarven blueprints from a prior age. Along with other industrial techniques. 


Still though… I’m not a fan of the skin tight design…’ The commander inwardly complained as she stared at the sea of soldiers in front of her. Every giantess had their clothing wrapped around firmly to their physique. Highlighting their hips, their bust and their legs. Among various other things, such as the muscles of the more well built soldiers. ‘Whatever… It’s a requirement.’ She scoffed. Remembering the debrief she’d gotten from Ana. 


As fate would cruelly have it, the clothing would only work as magic armour if it was skin tight. Anything less, it may as well be like any other cloth. Such a fact annoyed many of the giantesses in platoon 2, who weren’t used to such apparel. 


Being from the top of the country’s military forces outside of Miranda’s unit, they often stuck to light armour that covered up most of themselves. With some giantesses choosing to put on some metallic gear like a shoulder guard or metal boots. Though that was rare. Not many times would a giantess willingly give up her comfort for slightly better defence. 


“We’re only waiting on the signal from home base now. We will begin our march at once when it arrives.” The commander of platoon 2, Devita Shont, shouted aloud as she returned back to her chair. She was by no means someone to underestimate. While not known for her fierceness or otherworldly strength, she was recognised as someone that brought results. Being an ambassador of Ranate was her role, someone who would venture out to other countries to maintain public relations on behalf of Ranate’s acting ruler. Devita’s body was also a hue darker than most giantesses of Ranate, as she’d just spent a lengthy mission in the far east where the sun shone brightly. Harshly even. 


The U.P or the United Provinces were an important country to maintain as allies. They’d overlook all wars happening in the eastern side of the continent, atop their mighty chair as the regional superpower. Capable of stopping or prolonging any conflict. Capable of swaying all other countries in the nearby area as to remain docile or to act aggressively. In short, they were a scary force, one that not even haughty Ranate during the era of Jade the cruel, would dare make an enemy of. For comparison, to stand on the same league would require Ranate to swallow up not just Marvialasia, but all of its surrounding neighbours. Only then would a comparison be possible with the U.P.


Their stance on Ranate currently was one of tolerance. They’d simply tolerate the existence of giantesses for the time being, just like how they’d tolerate the existence of the rising country known as Marvialasia. It didn’t take a genius to realise that to them, it probably didn’t matter who won the war between Ranate and Marvialasia. It was a wee squabble to them. It was a fact that irritated the commander of the second platoon. Devita found it despicable that a mighty country could oversee such conflict, and seemingly watch it occur from the sides with no intervention. She knew the leader of the U.P thought of it mockingly, a gesture akin to ‘This is what happens when you don’t align with us, or under us.’


They controlled the economy in the eastern continent on a larger scale. They controlled how commerce and trade were handled. In fact, they were currently in charge of the occupation of a country as of right now. Having the original settlers lay bear to watch as their conquerors reaped their lands. It was an act no different to what the land of Ranate had done to the previous countries that once made up its territory. A fact that was popularised like a proud trophy of the queendom by Jade, but now being reworked by Ana. 


It was due to that reworking that Devita knew the U.P were problematic, as such a framework only proved to be a sign of tyranny. That being said, going against them would mean being branded as a hostile force in the eastern nations. Such a thing would never be worth it. Ranate had enough dealing with Marvialasia, not to mention being neighbours with other empires. 


Regardless, The U.P are an interesting people. They dress to cover their skin from the warmth. Trying to get as much protection from the sun as possible. It left a lot of their clothes being light and thin, but strangely enough it still had a cooling effect.’ Devita analysed, possibly offering a reason as to why she’s not a fan of the magic armour style of clothing. Which were the opposite in design, being tight and restrictive. Covering almost every part of her body from the neck down.  ‘We don’t have many of these rags, there’s a reason we never really use them, except against Marvialasia… Shared a couple with the third platoon too.’ 


“-Devita, Ma’am.” A soldier walked up toward Devita, hoisting a human atop her shoulder. “Orders from H.B.” She said, referring to their base of operations. Where both Ana and Leon were situated. 


“It's begun?” Devita sighed as she asked, as if knowing the answer. 


“It has begun.” The soldier confirmed. Disrupting her commander’s short break as the spiral to war had just started. 


“To victory, and maybe just we can put this whole giantess against human conflict behind us after too.” Devita grasped the opposite shoulder of where the human was. A gesture that the soldier could only return with a smile. After all, the giantesses in platoon 2 were loyal to Ana’s cause. 


“Aye, Ma’am.” 


— — — 


“We’ve been marching for quite a while now, still no enemy troops?” Lavial inquired. Her tone began to sound irritated as nothing of interest had occurred. For something as serious as a war, she was expecting a little more from Marvialasia, even if they were being attacked unprompted. 


“Civilian houses and small towns off the beaten path, that’s all. If you look closely you can see them off in the distance… Too bad we can’t do anything to ‘em though. Ana would have our heads in.” Rashtahl answered. Being the voice of the third platoon, she had to make all the final calls. It wouldn’t be an impossible task to silence the giantesses of the third platoon to swear themselves into secrecy, however it was too risky. Rashtahl wasn’t a fan of such an idea. So, she begrudgingly accepted the rules Ana proposed. “No soldiers.”


“Well whatever, we’re only a bit into their territory. Still got to head towards the rendezvous spot with platoon 2 later. Really hoping we see some of these soldiers before then.” Lavial sighed as she spoke, a sign that irked the scout seated atop her shoulder for some reason. He couldn’t pinpoint why specifically, but it definitely had to do with her nonchalant attitude. That much was certain. 


The platoon as a whole walked in a group, not completely uniform or anything. But simply many groups of people who were walking together in layers. There were small gaps in the formation, but it wasn’t anything to worry too much about either. Rashtahl knew this. She also knew about the implications a horde of giantesses walking would be like for the tiny humans nearby. The ground shaking, the very earth vibrating, Trees rustling and animals fleeing. For an ignorant Marvialasia it was a scene out of hell, one out of a theatre performance of horror no doubt. 


Though, that obviously wasn’t the reality either. Marvialasians grew up fearing the giantesses, so much so that they would conclude the earth shaking was the result of a titanic lady before an earthquake. In other words, the nearby civilians would be aware of the giantesses of platoon 3 nearby. It was a fact that any rational platoon leader would make notice of and do something about.


Well whatever, the more humans come charging away, the more fun we have!’ Rashtahl, the platoon leader, deduced. She knew full well that a Marvialasian scout was on its way towards them any minute. 


“Say, human, have you ever seen another one of your kind get crushed?” Lavial asked, employing a polite tone. One that felt out of place, uncanny even. The Ranate scout atop her shoulder made sure to answer carefully. 


“N-no. Of course not.” 


“Awww, this may get a little traumatic for you then. It’s fine, everyone has a first time with these kinds of things.” She whispered, her breath just narrowing escaping the scout’s body. 


“I can handle it, we’re all trained for this kind of stuff.”


“That’s not what I meant… Regardless, you owe me a date after this. So don’t get scared of me anytime soon, ‘kay?” Lavial pouted slightly, as if trying to tempt the man atop her shoulder. It wasn’t as if he was getting a proper view of her face, but she didn’t care. Lavial was aware that humans paid attention to the little things, after all they weren’t so little from their perspective. 


“What do you mean then?” He quivered as she spoke, though he tried to hide it. 


“The sounds of a person being crushed, their last pleas before being eaten, or the screams of someone being digested. Literally being turned to…” Lavial stopped, after seeing the horror on the tiny’s face. She smiled knowingly, as if excited. “See, you aren’t cut out for this. For watching us do war. But it's okay, I know exactly where I can keep you till we’re done for the day!” 


“Lavial.” Rashtahl interrupted, giving her the side eye. Though after analysing the situation in her head, she changed her tone. “Actually, It’s not like we’re gonna be using our scout… You’re free to do whatever you please with him.”


“Yay!” The giantess shouted quietly, as if really making sure to deliver the playful and nonchalant vibe to the human atop her shoulder. “Well, don’t worry. I got the perfect place for you little guy.” 


 She reached into her collar, plunging the guy into her cleavage in the dark. Underneath the layer of clothing, nothing was visible. Instead, the cold Marvialasian air was replaced with a humid body warmth. One that seemingly could lull him to sleep if not for the world shaking movement. Her tits, the globular mounds he was positioned in between were a cage. His vain attempts to move about only pushed himself deeper. Obstructing his own senses further and replacing them all with the feel of Lavial. With her heartbeat and bodily warmth.


“Nice and snug.” Lavial spoke down to chest, though to any onlooker it would appear as if she was talking to no one and nothing. The human wasn’t visible from the outside. 


“Mmrphhh!” He shouted, as he tried to pry himself free from the fleshy jail he was encased between. His hands grasping at Lavial’s skin like a desperate attempt of someone trying to escape quicksand. Only to fall victim to fate and sink in deeper and deeper. 


“Quit getting distracted…” Rashtahl paused as she confirmed the oncoming situation. “I see a human scout up ahead, an enemy one. They’ve probably seen us too.” 


The surrounding giantesses immediately tighten up their stances, even Lavial who was in utter joyful bliss a moment prior had switched gears entirely. Her facial expression matched her sense of mood. That being serious and dedicated. 


“What’s the plan?” Lavial asked the obvious, as she hoped for a chance to spring forward onto some action. While guaranteeing a date was fun in itself, it lacked a certain air of playfulness she could get with enemy soldiers. A sense of being powerful enough to cause some real damage. She yearned for such a feeling. It wasn’t an unusual sentiment in the third platoon. 


“Maintain our line of defence, we’ll methodically push forward as we wipe out the enemy bit by bit. As for me, I’ll be after the scout and any nearby soldiers.” She declared proudly. It was common in Ranate culture that leaders of platoons were the ones to charge forward, rather than hiding behind a plethora of lesser trained soldiers. Rashtahl was one such giantess that adamantly refused to let the less experienced soldiers in before her. 


As for why? It was simple. She knew it was simple.  For that reason, she could only smirk. Rashtahl was a giantess who took pleasure on the negotiating table, as much as she did during combat. As long as her enemies were human, she would continue to enjoy herself. 


“Their scout? He’s running away.” Lavial commented. 


“Hold on to these,” Rashtahl handed Lavial the basic supplies that she was holding before bolting towards the scout in front of her. 


Doesn't matter where you run,’ She mockingly thought, catching up to the fleeing human in the distance. He was quite far away from his perspective, a couple kilometers was an understatement. He thought himself safe. He thought that the giantesses wouldn’t notice his presence for he would simply be too small and insignificant to be seen. 


He was wrong. 


He couldn’t have been more wrong. 


For the experienced veterans of the 3rd platoon, spotting humans from great distances was the bare minimum requirement. With their level of expertise, if they were on guard, it was expected of them to be able to identify the humans in the nearby vicinity. Even far away vicinity to a certain degree. Not to mention, Rashtahl was experienced as a commander. She had a certain sixth sense about her. One that was almost comparable to Miranda of the elite squadron, only just short of her prowess on the battlefield. 


**Stomp… Stomp… Stomp. Stomp.** 


The earth around the scout shook violently, the trees rustled and some fell. The birds fled, animals were howling in fear. The footsteps of the titaness chasing him only grew louder and louder. Their frequency, their thunderous movement. It all enveloped the poor human. Surrounding him in stimuli that marked him as a prey running desperately from a hunter. What could he do? He could only think to himself. 


Shit. Shit! W-what do I do? What can I do? Fuck it, turn around. Attack back.’ Was his final conclusion. 


It was one bred from fear, not rational thought. He was lurking in a forest and while the giantess that spotted him had excellent eyesight and perception, logically he would have more luck in hiding than in running or fighting. 


However, logic was the last thing that came to his mind. Of course it was, he was merely an inexperienced scout. There were many like him spread all over the country. Too many for the Marvialasian prince to care for, so he sent them to their deaths. In a charge against the giantesses to incur as much information as possible. That was loosely what the giantesses of platoon 3 thought for sending a lone scout towards them. They weren’t necessarily right, nor were they wrong. 


“Found you. Hah…” She voiced, painfully slowly. As if to savour her own words. To prolong the punishment of being found. She could feel her heart beating with anticipation when she found her victim by himself. “Your friends are back there… I can see them too, just give it up.”  She adjusted herself as she spoke, however the poor human was hardly paying attention to that.


Her analysis stung, like a sharp knife that was twisted through his gut. The scout could only stand still and pace his magic spell. He was determined to hit her, even if he died. He was determined to be of some use to his country. To his fellow soldiers. To everyon-


**Splat** 


A blood rest mist was formed as he was hurled off from the ground to Rashtahl’s boot, being hit like the force of an immeasurably large boulder flung from the world’s strongest catapult at a horizontal. He was instantly turned to a crimson coloured mist, one of blood and flailing body parts. Disfigured and dead, Rashtahl continued her kick forward, launching the remains of his body into the distance along with the nearby dirt and debris. 


Rashtahl had kicked him. It was hardly even a competent attack. Slow, sloppy and purposely held back to create a sense of dread. Yet, she did it all. Just so she could witness the unwavering determination of the scout be turned into an unmatched fear in the last second of his life. Before finally, he was no more. 


I wonder if I struck first blood. Probably.’ She inwardly chuckled. Looking down at the tip of her right boot, which was noticeably covered in a bit of blood. ‘Well, not like a single human matters that much.’ She judged quite cruelly, quite inhumanely even. 


Not even taking a moment to honour the man’s life, she simply shrugged off his existence. Running forward once more right after she gave a hand signal back to her own platoon behind her. They were quite a ways away, but they understood. It was time to move forward. 


As such, Rashtahl ran, searching for her next prey. For she knew where some more humans were. She had spotted them only a few moments prior after all. However, she knew that these ones were going to be more problematic. Despite being an unexpected attack back against Marvialasia, Rashtahl knew that there would be some experienced Marvialasians around. Probably not in the right places to stop the ground offensive by all three platoons. However, it was completely dependent on luck on where the talented fighters of Marvialasia would be. 


So, she knew to remain at least with the slightest sliver of caution. If she found the humans, they were to be killed on sight. Else, it was a slight risk. 


A single human could rarely take on a whole giantess by themselves, however a group? That was a different story. Magicians and sorcerers could buff each other, and who knew how enchantments played into the equation. Rashtahl simply couldn’t risk it. Whether they were fleeing or surrendering, Rashtahl was going for the kill. 


She knew that if Ana knew of her actions, she would be getting a hefty punishment. As the queen did explicitly say to keep those who surrender and flee as prisoners, rather than a kill them on sight policy. 


Well, not like that’s something any of us here would do.’ Rashtahl justified her actions in her head. Killing was natural for the giantesses of platoon 3. It had always worked that way in the past, so it was rather annoying for them to have Ana intervene with her new policies. These giantesses refused that change, they feared it. They despised it. As such, whenever the chance for slaughter to occur, they always propelled themselves towards it. Like a hivemind of animosity. 


Where are thes-’ As she thought about her prey, they appeared right before her as she turned to the side, right underneath a small forest. It was a group of infantry, all running away in fear. Their position was disrupted, in a every man for themselves situation. However, it was all for naught. Rashtahl knew instantly that some of these men had never fought a giantess before. It was abundantly clear from their heavy armour.


It was basically decoration after all. Getting stepped on in armour and without armour didn’t make a difference. A human would die regardless. 


That being said, some people were dressed properly. In light weight clothing that blended in with the environment. They were still a bit away, maybe a small jog was needed for Rashtahl to catch up to them. However, they were definitely within striking distance. 


She got ready, speeding up slightly. Sending the world around her to shake at her presence once more. Creating footsteps to the soil that wouldn’t just fade, she sent a terrifying chill towards the humans. They knew they were spotted. The sound of an apocalypse approaching made it clear. 


Rashtahl jogged, she ran. Speeding up just a little before she… Jumped? 


She jumped and twisted her hips mid air, retracting her legs away and having her ass be positioned right above the humans below her. Letting gravity do the work, she fell from the heavens like a meteor from legend. The infantry, some of them knew they were doomed. Others prayed they were just outside ground zero. However, none of that mattered as she fell for less than a second of time, before everyone’s fate was sealed. It was a cruel act to let the natural forces of the world end their existences, it was such an act that no one would question either. The ass of a giantess was a death sentence if swung down hard enough. Such a notion was universal to the Marvialasians. 


‘Good night… Forever.’ 


**Smoosh**


The earth was flattened. Leaving a permanent scar on the soil itself along with a deafening shockwave. With the landscape altered, whatever beneath Rashtahl was no longer there. It all had ceased to be. The impact rattled the earth. All fauna who were already fleeing could simply only run faster. It was their fate, the birds flying away, the deer's and other animals. Everyone and everything ran away from the scene of the disaster. It was the animalistic instinct of fear, of being utterly outclassed. It was a sensation that the Marvialsains knew well, and today that angst was reignited. 


The infantry soldiers were no more. Their last thoughts were inspecting the titanic ass above them. Its supple shape extended at a distance that no one could cover in their escape. A mesmerising sight for sure if it wasn’t so deadly. In slow motion, they would feel the impact hit them. Descending their running bodies down to the dirt where they would be crunched to a bloody splatter. Reduced down to their most organic form. They’d leave a stain on Rashtahl’s behind, but she didn’t care. 


Now to make sure there aren’t any survivors.’ She thought. As she wiggled her hips, shaking her ass that was planted firmly to the ground in place. Making sure to grind her victims down. If any did escape, and that was a massive if, the trees and flora in the surroundings falling apart would spell catastrophe. Perhaps even death or permanent injury. The likelihood of a survivor was extremely low. Even a stain was unlikely now, the infantry squad would have been wiped off by the dust and dirt that Rashtahl sat on.


 ‘Oh? Did one survive? How?’


She inspected her rear end, specifically to her side in utter shock. Near the area where her ass fat and thigh meat connected, there was a human lodged in place with his leg stuck, Trapped. In Rashtahl’s seated position, all it would take was a slight adjustment to end him. To tilt her body 45 degrees towards her left, and her fat would cover his whole form. Slowly converting the living human being to the same fate as his comrades. The poor man could feel the overwhelming intensity of Rashtahl’s body, of her body's heat and warmth. Her very being demanded and yearned for his domination. Of his demise.


“Do you want to live?” She teased. The human knew it was futile, his leg was wedged under her. Probably broken and crushed. However not so much that he could pry himself free either. He was locked in place. Like a bug that was caught by a human, except he was that bug and Rashthal was that human. 


“I-I Want-“ He began but was abruptly cut off. He was a captured being, his right to speak was wholly determined by his captor. 


“Well, I want to kill you. I love the feeling of a human going splat. All gooey and all.” She chuckled, knowing that she was taking it too far. A responsibility was given to commanders to make sure they took such cases of people as prisoners rather than killing them. It was Ana’s policy. However, Rashrahl didn’t care for it in the slightest. Her own satisfaction came first. 


“Please. I’ll do anything. I’ll even-“ She cut him off once again. Knowing full well that a mere grunt wouldn’t have any valuable information for her. Even if he had some news about the current battle plans from Marvialasia, it was clear they weren’t going to cut it. Platoon 3 was in a good spot. They had struck gold with the types of enemies they were facing. 


“Y’know, I know your leg must hurt. Imagine what it’s like getting caught up by the rest of this meat.” She asked, assertively as she grabbed her own cheek. Sensually moving it up and down causing a seismic jiggle. “They must be gone, right? Flattened, reduced… You would be too, if you ended up running any slower.”


A tear ran through the Marvialasian’s face. His comrades who he’d known only for a brief period were all gone. Their bones, crushed. Their bodies imploded into nothing more than a stain. The thought of a person, who existed gone in only a moment. Such a thought was traumatising for the mere human. He couldn’t help but to wonder what their last thoughts would be like. Hope? Despair? Unease? Pain?


“...” The trapped human could only offer his silence.


The question of what exactly a person thought of when their life flashed before lives, was one very few knew the answer to. He was one such person, for he got the luxury of living. Of being alive in this critical moment. 


He knew what he thought, but he was ashamed to say it. He was ashamed to even know it, to understand what he thought of when his life flashed in an instant. 


“Well, not like it matters. Bye now!” She adjusted her weight to her side, like a pendulum swaying, her hips moved and her ass encompassed the little free space the human had. Encasing him below her meat, below her being. Rashtahl would forget about him in mere moments. However, to the human soldier, Rashtahl was like a goddess that could determine his fate. He had already been silenced once, being cut off mid conversation. In the midst of his begging, he knew it was over. He could only wince in regret and shame.


Why? Why was he shameful? 


Was it for failing his country? For the death of his fellow soldiers? The reason was the last thing the soldier thought of before his end.


‘Why…Why am I hard?’ 


**Squish**


It was the pleasure he felt being held against Rashtahl’s being. Soon to be extinguished away. The poor soldier knew how wrong he was for the feelings he had. Though, that hardly mattered as Rashtahl stood up. Satisfied in her creative genius. She inspected the ground beneath her, at the titanic ass print she’d left behind. 


Yeah… Now that’s a work of art.’ She laughed. Amused that her body etching its shape to the land would probably remain as a staple of the landscape for many years now.

Chapter End Notes:

Phew, that was a fair bit to get through. There's still a lot to be done though. I expect to have the next chapter uploaded sometime next week. That's the goal, no promises. Besides a couple things I'd like to edit later on, I'm curious, was this chapter okay? Was it hard to follow? I'd love to hear feedback in a review. This is largely a new way of writing. I'm not used to so much perspective switches and such. So feedback would be appreciated.

Again, aiming for the next chapter next week The content itself is done for it.