- Text Size +

Three hours had passed since Honda had been placed in Saki’s pocket. She used the handkerchief to dry her body, making it so that most of the pee stench had gone away. The pain where her leg used to be stopped hurting too, which allowed for much easier travel. Saki, as Honda expected, was pretending that Honda didn’t exist and hasn’t said a single word to her. Honda preferred it that way.


Not only was Honda extremely mad at her, Honda was scared of her. The thought of being pulled out of the safe pocket by her giant maleficent hand was a fear that itched the back of her mind. Danger lurked just a few inches away, and nothing Honda did to soothe herself helped forget that. 


“Shit.” Saki said, coming to a halt. She dived, causing Honda to tumble around in the pocket. She gripped onto the handkerchief for dear life. It was the only thing left that made her feel safe, but pretty soon it was ripped out of the pocket. Then Saki’s giant hand came for Honda. Honda yelled and tried to fight it off, but it was merciless in grabbing her. He ripped her out of the pocket, bringing her into the outside world. Light shined on her face, as did the terrified sight of Saki.


Honda tried to scream, but Saki’s sweaty thumb quickly crashed into it, sealing her lips shut. “Quiet.” the giant barked. She tilted her head to the side, looking over her shoulder. Honda looked past her too. It was hard, since Saki was resting besides a thick tree, but Honda could make out a group of people walking. There were at least 15 of them, all decked out in dark velvet cloaks, their emblem of a skull with three crossbones as opposed to two stitched on their shoulders. Honda knew instantly who they were: The Hellmarth Thieves. 


“I can’t fight them on my own, not without a healer.” Saki whispered. “Shit, there’s like thirty of them. They know I’m here too.” Saki hunched over. She was talented, the most talented member of her guild, and she could take out thirty ordinary thieves no problem, but the Hellmarth Thieves were a different story. She’d have trouble fighting five of them. 


Honda kept quiet as Saki dropped her thumb from her mouth. If they found Saki, they’d take everything she owned, and if they found out who she was, they’d kill her. Perhaps that was why Saki had started pulling apart the guild’s insignia from her back pack and buried it under the dirt. She messed up her hair and splashed dirt on her cheeks. If she looked like an ordinary traveler, maybe they’d let her live. Being a woman, though, it seemed unlikely that she’d escape. 


“I need to put you somewhere they aren’t going to find you.” She said, talking to Honda. The thieves were going to take everything from her when they found her, and there was no knowing if they’d let her keep her clothes or not. That meant anywhere in her bag was a bad idea, and she couldn’t risk putting Honda in her pockets. 


“Look, I’m going to do something I don’t think either of us are going to like. Well, you might. I had a feeling you might’ve swung that way. Just try not to move much.” Saki was pushing her pants down again. Honda’s fear from earlier that day was being realized. She struggled the best she could in Honda’s hand. She didn’t scream, because the thieves were definitely a worse alternative than Saki, but there had to be another place for her to go. 


“Just shut up and do what you’re told.” Saki snatched Honda up in her hand. It reminded her just how weak she was, how struggling against Saki was pointless. Saki turned Honda around a few times, trying to figure out which way would be easier to push her in. When she heard a voice call out for the others, Saki had to settle for one, and decide that Honda would be going up her pussy face first.


Bracing herself, Honda whimpered as the top of her head made contact with the front of Saki’s vagina. Her head squeezed into the hole. It was plump and wet, but her head was being squished from all sides. “Fuck, I’m too tight.” Saki said, pushing with all her might against Honda’s fear. Saki swirled Honda around, trying to get her to fit inside her incredibly tight pussy. Meanwhile, her head felt like it was going to crush into itself. The muscles around her contracted and expanded, juices leaked out onto her, lubing her up. 


That seemed to make the process a little easier, as Saki was able to push Honda up to her chest, but her breasts were proving an obstacle. “Thick bitch, if we get out of this I’m chipping your boobs away with a knife!” Honda knew Saki wasn’t kidding, but she had other things to worry about. The thieves would be there. They didn’t know who they were dealing with, and being rouges, they’d wait before attacking. Honda just wished they wouldn’t see her before they attacked. She hated Saki with everything in her, but a much worse fate awaited her amid capture by the Hellmarth Thieves. Saki knew that too, because if they found her with a magical item like Honda on her, she’d be seen as a much more serious threat. 


“Ooooo, fuck.” Saki moaned, Honda’s breasts finally pushing through the vagina. The hole was becoming looser, which allowed for more of Honda’s body to be pushed into Saki’s body, but the further up she went, the tighter it got. She was right earlier in being afraid that she wouldn’t be able to suffocate to death, because there was no air to breathe in, yet she lived. The giant’s pussy juices, on the other hand, were still able to slither in her mouth and down her throat. Where it went, Honda didn’t know. 


“Almost there.” Saki was puffing. It was hard to be quiet when you were shoving something so big up your vagina, especially if that thing was capable of moving on its own. In an ordinary circumstance, it would’ve felt great to have the tiny wooden girl be forced up her vagina. If Saki were to live through this encounter, she’d have to remember to use Saki as a dildo one day in the future. For now, though, she had to squeeze Honda further in. 


The problem was that Honda was already shoved so far into Saki’s vagina that her head was poking at the cervix. If she was shoved in any deeper, she’d risk breaking through it. Her head crashed against the hard end of the vagina. Only the lower half of her shins still stuck out. Honda would have to grit her teeth and pray that the pussy could tear enough to give her enough room to get her legs in. Otherwise, her head would be crushed. The pussy walls around her were already crushing her entire body. If she weren’t made out of wood, she would’ve drowned or suffocated by now. 


“There!” Saki yelled, shoving Honda all the way in. Honda’s knee had to bend slightly, but she fit in there none the less. Now if Saki was able to walk straight, she’d get out of this encounter alive. She pulled her pants up and leaned against the tree, pretending she was just relaxing and was unaware of the massive troop that was looking to rob her. She rubbed her pussy gently, hoping that Honda wouldn’t try to move too much. It was already hard enough trying not to moan at even the slightest adjustment in her position.


Honda was not having a good time at all. With Honda’s pants back on, she lost all access to light outside the vagina. She stood as motionless as possible. The walls around her continued to massage her, rubbing up against her wooden body, finding it satisfying. It was something the muscles have never felt before, something that could please them with just a stroke. Honda’s body was broken, several chips of wood prodding out of it. They pleasured the vagina, making it want more. Juices dripped out from the creases, lathering up Honda’s body before dripping down them and into Saki’s knickers.


Honda tried hard to forget where she was, but just like before, it was hard to do so. The vagina smelled awful, even worse than the pee she bathed in earlier. The pussy walls molested every inch of her body, leaving no area unaffected. Honda wanted nothing more than to force herself out, but her movement was so limited, and she feared even the slightest twitch could risk exposure to the thieves. She would have to suffer in the hot cave for however long it took for Saki to get herself out of this situation.


With the increased sense of fear and anxiety, though, time seemed to move relatively slow. Honda had no idea what was happening outside of Saki’s pussy—if Saki had been discovered, captured, robbed, or even murdered. Instead, she only had the intense heat of the pussy to keep her company. It was like she was being lathered in juices and baked in a 430 degree oven set on high. Every time she thought she had a moment of reprieve, Saki would shift, and she’d be smacked in the face by a pussy flap. It licked her in excitement, secreting more liquid that rubbed into Honda’s body. 


Then something changed. Things got tighter, but not because the pussy was getting tighter. Saki’s leg had closed shut, probably because she was standing up. It was happening, she had been found by the Hellmarth Thieves. And Honda was paying the price, too. Her body was being squeezed by the giant walls around her. The smell was getting worse, and Honda’s body was getting so wet that she was afraid she was going to slip right out of the vagina and expose them both. Things were going from bad to worse really quickly.


As Saki’s heart rate increased, so did the amount of juices her body was putting out. Honda didn’t have a choice but to squirm around, otherwise she would have fallen out of the widening pussy. She kicked her leg and swung her arms against the wall, trying to keep herself in a stable position. She hoped Saki wasn’t having trouble because of her.


The more Honda moved around, the wetter the pussy got. Saki was coming close to an orgasm, Honda would smell it in the air around her. Juices were pouring out, but the exit of the pussy was being blocked by Saki clutching her legs together. Honda fell down in a pool of Saki’s liquids, but the pussy wasn’t done with her yet. It was pleasured too much, and it didn’t want to stop. 


Saki was incredibly turned on, this much Honda knew. She was rubbing her legs together, trying to relieve some of the sexual frustration she was experiencing. Honda’s body was being crushed even more, being rubbed up and down the greasy cum soaked walls.


The abuse she was facing almost tore her arm out of her socket, but Honda was barely able to keep it together. She didn’t like the way she felt, she didn’t like how she was trapped in a giant pussy. All of a sudden, she found herself kicking at the entrance to the pussy. She wanted out. The thieves wouldn’t take Saki’s clothes, Saki was just being a jerk. Honda would be safe in her panties, she knew she would be. She jabbed her leg through the pussy lips, tearing it open slightly. Juices leaked out. If Honda could open a hole wide enough, then all of Honda’s juices would pour out, and the pussy would be open for her to flow out of too.


But then everything spun around. Honda was tumbled in the pussy, thrown against every single wall. This didn’t stop, as she was thrusted side to side, slamming against each sticky wall until things became still. Then the pussy was beginning to contract. The space she had in the pussy that once allowed her to thrash around was thinning, and pretty soon she didn't have any room to move around at all. She was being crushed at every angle, the once moist pussy walls starting to dry up. What was going on outside?


“Ti… Ti… tight…” Honda managed to say, but how she did not know. Saki’s flight or flight response was kicking in, something must’ve gone wrong outside. This meant that her body was pumping blood to other areas of her body, focusing very little on the pulsing pussy Honda was trapped in. This caused her walls to shrink and tighten up, as any sense of arousal Saki once had was disappearing. She didn’t have time to think or worry about Honda, not that she was nice enough to do so, so for better or for worse, Honda was on her own. And if it was a fight between Honda and Saki’s pussy, Honda doubted she’d be the winner.


The pussy walls had grown so tight that it was forcing Honda’s body together. Her remaining leg felt safe, even if it was a little uncomfortable, but she couldn’t say the same for her head, body and arms. Her head thought it was going to crunch against the cervix, breaking into hundreds of pieces she couldn’t hope to put back together. Her arms were being pinned to her sides. They had already cracked, and she couldn’t feel if her right forearm was still connected to her elbow. 


Saki’s pussy was literally eating her up. Pieces of wood fell down. As if things couldn’t get any worse, Saki started to run. Her widening legs helped a little, but it brought other worries that made things a lot worse than it did help. As her legs swung back and forth, Honda was twisted and crunched in the pussy. Her left arm snapped completely off, and Honda didn’t know if she’d be able to put it back on since other pieces fell lower in the pussy. She could still squeeze her fingers, so that was a good sign. As long as she was dropped in Saki’s panties afterwards, she could put those pieces back together, but for now she had to suffer as the pussy continued to grind her until the rest of her limbs had been detached. 


It didn’t take long for Honda’s head to pop off, but after a while longer of running, the pussy walls began to move again, and it incidentally pushed her head back down on her neck, and the wood sealed itself together. Unfortunately, however, her chest had been snapped in half. Honda never knew how strong a pussy could be, nearly obliterating a tiny girl inside of them, but she wondered if this was everyone’s pussy or just Saki’s. 


After a while, things came to a stand still. Saki stopped moving, and the walls became moist again. Honda slid down them, finally having room to move. She fell onto her leg and one of her arms, and they put themselves back together, but her other arm was still stuck to one of the walls above her. 


“Scratch if you can hear me.” Saki’s voice said through her layer of clothing. Honda used her hand above her to scratch Saki’s pussy. She moaned, much to Honda’s disgust. “It was close, but I managed to escape. Even though you almost got me killed back there by moving, you showed me how good it felt to have a tiny girl up there, so I think I’ll keep you in there for the rest of the day.”


Saki’s voice disappeared. Honda wailed, punching Saki’s pussy to show how frustrated she was. But that only made her wetter, and before long, a wave of cum was rushing over Honda’s body.

Chapter End Notes:

The next installments for this story were just commissioned, so if you enjoyed it leave a review to show you appreciation. If you want to see a story of your own written by me, submit a commission request at GiantessSophie@gmail.com