- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter from the worlds slowest author. 

Brooke was almost in a haze. Between the weed, the tequila, and the mind-bending sight of Desiree slurping down a tiny woman like a noodle, she was reeling. 'That was a person' Brooke kept thinking... but Desiree was also a person and a girl needs to eat. Jess, her beloved roomate and star athlete had gulped down three of them without care. No violence, no torture, nothing but nature taking it's natural course. 

Brooke was by no means a vegan, and what's really the difference? Nature feeds endlessly on itself. These thoughts swirled chaotically around her mind as she sat, eyes fixed on Desiree's pale, smooth tummy. Brooke knew she was staring, but she couldn't help it. Desiree was hot as fuck.

Just inside a tiny woman was struggling for her life while the woman who ate her was practically purring...

"Soooo... I have your curiosity?" piqued Desiree, eyes flashing.

"You have it." Brooke replied sharply, in a way she hoped was void of emotion.

Jess took control, sliding the coffee can of tinies across the table.

"Look."

Brooke looked, and she saw.

A small huddle of tiny people in various stages of dealing with it. Men and women. Some wept, some shook their fists defiantly, some just clutched themselves and rocked back and forth. One particularly strong looking man was trying his best to climb the smooth walls of his prison. 

 13 people in all. Trapped. Weary. Crying. Resigned. One still fighting.

"How would you feel? If you were in their situation?" Brooke asked Jess.

"I would feel the wind on my face, and be too fast to be in that situation." replied Jess.

"And you, Desiree, how would you feel?"

"I dunno, too full of tinies to run?" 

Silence hung in the air.

"I'll try one." Brooke said stoically. "Though I'm not sure I'm going to like it."

"Yesss" said Jess. 

"I mean, what is college for? Trying new things! Let's see, ohh she'll do." Desiree plucked up one of the cryers, and dangled her in front of Brooke's face.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth. Forget your brain." Desiree cooed with sultry sweetness. Brooke closed her eyes, and opened her mouth. "How does she have such power over me?" Brooke thought. "A whirlwind stranger comes busting through the door and here I am literally eating out of the palm of her hand..." She felt a slight tickle on her upper lip as the Wilder kicked hopelessly against her. 

She then felt a sense of fullness and fulfilment as Desiree dropped the Wilder directly onto her tongue. Brooke gagged for a moment, struggling against the foreign object in her mouth, which struggled hard against her.  Her instinct was to spit it out, and be done with the  struggle, but Desiree clamped her hand around Brookes jaw in a way that was gentle, yet firm.

"Swal-lowww." Desiree commanded in a sing-song whisper.

Brooke's eyes shot open, and met Desiree's. They were calm, grey, and beautiful as a coming storm. There was both knowing and uncaring in those illustrious, vapid pools... Brooke felt the weight of a living, breathing soul squirming on her tongue. She looked into those eyes... The taste was mostly salty, with a strong burst of pine and wilderness. 

"She tastes like the forest" Brooke thought as she swallowed. 

Brooke gagged, unwilling to swallow the tiny woman. Desiree held firm.

"Stop! You're hurting her!" yelped Jess.

"Tinies belong in bellies!" roared Desiree.

Trapped in an impossible situation, Brooke composed herself as best she could. Desiree held firmly onto her jaw to facilitate the tiny woman's journey down. While they were distracted, Jess plucked up the particularly strong man clamoring up the side of the tin and placed him securely in her bra. 

Jess felt a flurry of futile tickles against her nipple as she watched her childhood friend lean forward, pouring all her sensuality into this brown and mousey girl. 

"Eat her. Do it."  Desiree commanded.

Jess watched as Brooke's eyes went wide, and then closed. 

Slowly, sweetly, Brooke tilted her head back, and swallowed.

Brooke felt the struggling weight of her tiny kicking and fighting. She felt Desiree's firm hand trailing down her throat and breast. She felt the mad frenzy of her prey fighting the whole way down... and then she felt fulfilled. 

Brooke looked at Desiree with galaxies burning in her eyes. Desiree reflected it right back. 

"How do you feel?' Desiree asked.

"Umm..." another slight gulp followed by a small cough...

"I feel... good. Powerful. As if that was meant to happen..."

"As if it's right. The way nature intended?" Jess cut in.

"Yeah" Brooke stammered, aware of the intense fluttering going on in her stomach. 

"As if it's right."

Desiree reached carelessly into the tin and plucked another hopeless soul out of the depths. She wasted no time with show or drama, just plopped it right in her mouth and swallowed.

"It is right. You're all comfy in your pajamas, and she's all comfy in your stomach. You smoke?"

"Only weed" said Brooke, feeling butterflies in her stomach, or maybe the struggles of the woman she just ate...

"Jess?"

"Go out on the balcony." Jess said. "I'm going to stay inside and order some pizza."

"I'll go out with you." said Brooke as she opened the sliding glass door to the balcony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out on the balcony the night stretched before them almost endlessly. The apartment was on the fourth and highest floor, and row after row of lighted buildings stood against the backdrop of a bustling free-way and the city proper. Sitting in her usual chair Brooke could see the lights of the university not far off. 

Desiree took the other chair and casually pulled a cigarette out of her pack. Brooke watched silently as the first tendrils of smoke drifted lazily out into the clear, perfect night.

"So..." said Desiree "Where is home for you?"

"Houston, actually." Brooke said.

"Houston? A sweet, smart girl like you?" Desiree chortled. 

"Yeah..." Brooke whispered breathlessly. "And you? Where is home for you?"

Desiree took a long deliberate drag and said "You're a long way from Houston."

"Half the country away, but I always dreamed of going here." Brooke replied. "And don't dodge the question."

"I started in the same shit town Jess did. Couldn't wait to get out of there... so I went and saw the world you know? It's strange, and sad, but the more you see the more you realize it's all the same. I don't think I have a home..."

Brooke let the silence linger.

"You fit in pretty well here." Brooke offered.

"Ha! I suppose." Desiree snarked, and then seemed to think better of herself. 

"Jess is the best friend I've ever had. She's genuine, she cares, she strives... and it's so good to see her happy and suceeding, but I don't know... this life isn't for me."

"So what life is?" Brooke asked.

"The life of a drifter, a pirate, a free soul... fuck I know this all sounds stupid."

"It doesn't sound stupid, it's the life where you kiss me." 

It was Desiree's turn to gaze into the galaxy and wonder what power and fate it had in store. Brooke was hot as fuck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the apartment Jess was scrolling through the app spending way more than she should on pizza toppings while the strongest man from the tin struggled fruitlessly against her bra. Eventually she hit ORDER, confirmed the payment, and put her phone to the side. 

She slipped her hand craftily between bra and breast and pulled the struggling little figure out before her eyes. He was defiant, composed, watching for any chance of advantage or escape.

"Couldn't figure it out huh?" Jess breathed in his face. "Never seen a sports-bra before?"

The little man stared coldly at her from between her fingers. He had indeed never seen a bra before.

"Let me explain. I know you don't speak the language, and I don't usually talk to my food, but that's what you are. Food. Consider this a little Dom an Nom session!"

Jess lost herself in a whirlwind of giggles. The State Champion of Track and Field didn't usually smoke weed.

"You're little and I'm big, that's all there is to it. So I'm going to eat you, and you're going to be eaten. Sound fair?"

Jess snapped her teeth directly in front of his face. The man flinched, but quickly regained his steely composure.

"That's why I chose you, warrior. I recognize that look in your eyes. You're a winner. I respect it. Honestly, you've lived a hard life out there in the wild. I've lived a hard life out here in the world..."

Jess lifted his meaty form so that he dangled above her open lips. 

Valgrif, for all his strength, had given up long ago. Many moons he hunted his own prey through the untamed wilderness. Many lives he had taken with swift and furious blows, thanking always the Earth-Gods for the sustenance he obtained for his clan and family. To Valgrif, taking a life was no small thing, even at need, yet a few hours in the strange metallic can had convinced him that the devils above had no such qualms. 

They were caught unaware during the Autumn festival. Valgrif had been sitting arm-in-arm with his life partner when the shadow fell over them. He let go of his love swift as a viper to face the intruder, only to be blindsided by the weight of a giant hand sweeping him into the mouth of a cold prison. He remembered tumbling through a mountain of screaming, kicking flesh trying to find his love again. They were all in a panic, kicking and scrambling over each other in a deluge of confused and erratic escape. Valgrif took several blows to his face and body and could taste the sharp taste of blood that was not only his own. The weight of flesh and body overwhelmed him as his prison was inverted and shaken. 

In all the screams and confusion of his free and noble tribe, not one of them was wise enough yet to weep. 

The shaking ended. What was left of the sky closed upon them, leaving only a few ragged holes of light shining like bastard stars. He heard a sound like laughter, careless as the wind. He knew then that it was hopeless. They had been taken by one of the giants, and his fate, as the stories went, was to their whim. 

Her warm breath washed over him as she spoke her final words...

"Welcome to me! I hope you deserve it!"

She dropped him into her open, waiting mouth. He landed on her tongue with a warm, undignified squish. Terrified of the dark gullet below Valgrif looked to the sky in hopes of stars and other worlds.

He did not understand the black rectangle placed before him, nor why it reflected the cruel image of himself at the back of her throat... he only understood that this was the end, and nature had overtaken him. In true wilder fashion he gave the strange rectangle the highest insult known to his people: his middle-most finger raised high.

Jess laughed so hard she snorted, and almost lost her prey. 

"Dith i get thhat?" Jess asked with a mouthful of tiny, zooming in on the selfie she had taken. 

Yes, there he was, at the precipice of her throat, middle finger straight up in the air.

"Some things are universal" Jess thought as she swallowed him whole.