- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A (mostly) SFW story about Va-11 getting a new tiny client. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A mostly non smut filled size story about a particularly small client ordering a few drinks from the bartender, Jill Stingray. There's not much to actually get off to here,  just a quick chill story I wanted to write about Va-11 because I played it again recently and loved it. This is an extremely self indulgent story and I apologize if it's not up to par with my other writings, as I haven't actually really written any sfw stories recently at all.

July 6th, 207X

The stars of the night sky, something so beautiful, blocked out by towering corporate buildings, some filled with depressed office workers, others filled with overworked journalists, Glitch city, the dumping ground of new laws and extreme corporate greed.


Jill walks through the bar entrance to her workplace, Valhalla, noticing both her coworker Gil and her not so subtle crush, Dana, her boss.

“Yo Jill, good evening” Gil replies.

“Evening, fuckboy”

“You’re still calling me that? *sigh* Whatever.”

Dana pipes up, her cool boss personality as constant as ever.

“Alright you two, ready to get to work? I’ll be in my office if you ever need me, and feel free to take your break when necessary.”

“Yes boss”

The two bartenders reply, both moving to their respective mixing stations, while Dana goes into her office, the smell of Spicy fried chicken emanating from within.


Jill sets up the songs for the night on the jukebox.

“Time to mix drinks and save lives.”


The bar door seemingly opens on its own.

“Yo, bartender! Sup!”

Jill looks around, unsure of where the noise is coming from.

She wonders if Anna is just fucking with her, but while the voice is feminine, it's nothing like her's.

“Look here, girl! Cmon, I’m not that hard to see am I?”

Suddenly, a tiny feminine looking Lilim, using one mechanical extending arm, rises up into Jill’s view, waving at her with the other mechanical arm.


Jill pauses in surprise, not seeing anything like this before, she knew Lilim models were diverse, but she had no idea there was ever one like this.

“Umm, may I see your ID please?” (What kinda beer induced fever dream am I going through now..)

“I'm a Lilim but sure, I don’t get many chances to hand this out.”

The Lilim presses a series of buttons on her person, and pulls out a tiny id card from within herself, handing it to the bartender with one arm.

Jill squints hard at the writing, and sure enough, the Lilim is good to drink.


“Thanks”

Jill hands back the card.


“So why the hell did you want my id anyway? I’m a Lilim, we’re all good to drink once out of our guardians care and let into the world.

“Because, Miss Ann Jay, I wanted to make sure this wasn’t an elaborate prank by a bunch of bored teens with an interest in remote control dolls. You’d be surprised what boredom and teens do when together.”


“Fair enough,  but I’ll have you know that I am one of the few models of the SIZ-SML series in the world, not some crappy doll.’


“One of the few? What happened to your series?”

“I’ll tell you if you give me something sweet and light for me first, no alcohol please, I don’t want to short circuit just yet.”


“Coming right up”

Jill grabs several ingredients from the mixer bar, 3 of them, and merges them together in a mixer before pouring it out into a drink.

“So, how exactly are you going to drink tha-

Oh.”


“Go Go gadget silly straw!” The lilim’s arm changes to a very bendy straw with an open hole, and dips it inside the drink.

“Hmm, this is nice, what is it?”

“It’s a sugar rush, one of the simplest drinks in the book. Now, what about that series of yours?”


“My series was discontinued almost immediately, only 100 of us were made. Some bored guy in model construction apparently got really drunk one night and pitched in a meeting a tiny doll size Lilim, with super cool extendo arms, and somehow it worked for a while. 

Quickly enough though, people realised how dumb and partially cruel it is to put a consciousness in the body of something that can’t even open a door without taking at least two minutes trying not to break it down with just a single touch”


“You’re kidding right? You’re so small, there’s no way you could be that strong” (Wait, how do those dogs get in here with no hands and doggy door? What kinda power are those pups hiding?)

The Lilim smiles smugly and effortlessly lifts up a nearby pool table, the arm extending across the room, causing a ruckus in the bar.


Gil and Jamie, his current client, watch in confusion as the pool table, to them at least, levitates in the air.

“I DON’T WANT TO GO BACK TO THE HONG KONG LABS I WANTED TO PUT THAT BEHIND ME!”


“Hey Fuckboy, stop hiding under the mixer bar and calm down, it's just a client!”

“Oh.. Okay then. What were you saying again Jamie?”


The Lilim then puts the pool table back down, with a surprisingly careful touch, before extending her silly straw again and very loudly slurping, acting as if that never happened.

“Okay then, so you weren’t kidding, you really do have incredible strength.”

*Loud slurping* “Yep” *Loud slurping continues till the sugar rush is empty*

“Charming.”


“Y’know, they didn’t even design us with a silly straw in mind, they just expected us to live without the joys of drinking extremely artificial and unnatural beverages, how awful!”

“Uh huh. So, tell me, what is it like, being so tiny? I can’t imagine many jobs that let in a being so small and strong.”


“It’s not that bad, I actually started out as this model, but kept it because it never gets old surprising people with this strength of mine. I originally tried an office job but when I tried typing I smashed the keyboard into me sized pieces. The boss didn’t like that..”

“I tried many things, cleaning, wrestling, acting.. None of those particularly worked out.”

 

“Wrestling was the most fun, but I got kicked out quick because people kept complaining about not even being able to see the other contestant before the big burly men got thrown out of the ring”

Jill wondered if Ann ever met Dana in her brief line of work as a wrestler.


“Then I tried construction.”


“It’s so easy when you can carry a whole bag of cinder blocks with one loop of your mechanical arm around them and can extend to the very heavens if I wanted”


“Don’t you worry about getting crushed?”

“Nah, this model, while small, is extremely sturdy, and I can always just lift it off me with no problem.”

“Plus the job pays well, and the crew is so nice! We all go out for ice cream on weekends!”

“That’s great, not many jobs nowadays that I find people can enjoy, especially if you get paid well too.”


The sound of the bar door creaking rings in the two ladies' ears, as they hear a very confident and happy voice.

“Everyone give it up for the beautiful, the kind, the horny Lilim Dorothy!!!”

“Hey darling, wanted to come in and ask for a quick drink on my way to my next client”

“Do you really need to act like you’re a guest star on a crappy 80’s reality tv show every time?”

“Yes.”

“Whatever, just watch out where you sit, there’s a tiny customer here and we don’t need any ass related murders here”


“Yo girl, nice to meet ya, I’m Ann Jay!”

“Oh my, aren’t you a cute one? If you were at least 40% organic I might take you along with me for a price”

“Pfft, yeah whatever, since you’re the first one in a while to call me cute, I’ll pay for your drink.”

“Aww, thanks, dolly!”


“Yo, Bartender, give me another sugar rush with a tiny little more kick to it this time, will ya?”

“And for me a piano woman”

“Sure”

After a few minutes, Jill makes the two drinks  and slides it over to the two Lilim’s. 


“So, Dolly..”

“Yeah?”

“Ever had sex at that size? CAN you even have sex at that size?”

“Getting right to the point I see, the child sized Lilim prostitute stories rings true I suppose.”

The tiny lilim takes a sip out of the drink, already drunk from just one sip with a single can of karmotrine added.


“Yeah, I have. Can’t really say it felt good though. It felt more like getting impaled by a spear than anything half the time, and the other half of the time I just got covered in love juices, not really something I’d like to relive.”

“Awww c'mon, no stories of someone getting too excited with something so small? None at all?”


“Nope, the one time someone did get that excited, I punched them into next Saturday, and never saw them again. I wouldn’t even feel good anyway, my body is cold hard metal.”


“You’d be surprised at how many people I see in my line of work who would get off on the idea of something cold and hard squirming inside them, there’s an untapped market there.”


“Yeah I guess, but the cleaning afterwards, especially in the rear..  Ugh, no thanks.”


“Are you two done? I feel like if I keep hearing this conversation I will be even more traumatized than from Dorothy’s mega Santa gangbang story.”


“What?”


“Don’t worry about it, Ann.”


“Heh, anyway darlings, thanks for the time, I gotta go see my client and get that cash.”

Dorothy blows a kiss to both of the girls, and leaves the bar.


“Me too, it’s getting late for me and I feel quite woozy. Thank you for your time, Miss Bartender. Sorry about the pool table earlier”

“It’s fine, you didn’t break it, and no one uses that thing anyway. Stay safe out there Ann”

“I’ll be fine, I can just suplex any jerks in my way as I always do, goodbye miss Bartender.”


The SIZ-SML effortlessly hops off the bar seat, onto the ground and uses her shaking extendo arms to get her over to the door, it creaking under the strength of her arm, just barely not breaking, the strange lilim disappearing into the cold dark night, back to her home.

Chapter End Notes:

“Hey boss, I’m taking my break!”