[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a world of superheroes and superpowers, Catherine Denise -- codenamed: Caldera -- is having a bad day. On her first outing as a proper supervillain, the heist went wrong, her powers overloaded, her team left her, and worst of all, she's been handily defeated by the city's greatest hero, Imperia, a woman with the power to change the size of anything she can touch.

Rather than send her to the wolves of the criminal justice system however, Imperia offers Caldera the chance to join her, train with her to put her powers to use.

But once safely in the hands of Imperia, sequestered away from the world, Caldera realizes this shining hero has her own motives. And she soon comes to learn that the deepest, darkest evils have the potential to hide behind the brightest facades...

What could Imperia be planning? And will Caldera escape in time to avoid her wrath? Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY!


Cape-tivity™ is a subsidiary of 2KFSK Productions



Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Humiliation, Breasts, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 26631 Read: 18100
Published: May 19 2022 Updated: July 30 2022

1. #1 Aftershock by 2KFSK [Reviews - 2] (4776 words)

Before I even begin, I want to give a big shoutout to the incomparable (and hilarious) TFWNoGiantGF (whose account can be found here: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=28158) with whom I brainstormed many of the ideas within this story (and will continue to do so until the story's completion (or until he gets mad at me and tells me to stop lol)). Essentially if you see something and think "Oh that's pretty clever", assume it's from him.

Anyway, the story!



2. #2 Cold Open by 2KFSK [Reviews - 0] (3635 words)

Once an up-and-coming supervillain, Caldera has placed her safety in the hands of the queen of Aster City herself, Imperia! But is this shining beacon of hope truly what she appears to be?

Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY #2

3. #3 Polymaiden by 2KFSK [Reviews - 0] (1619 words)

Caldera seeks an ally while adjusting to her confinement. But who is the mysterious woman with whom she now shares a cell?

Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY #3



4. #4 Shortfuse by 2KFSK [Reviews - 0] (5139 words)

Just as Caldera begins to feel the semblance of normalcy trapped under Imperia, she witnesses the most harrowing display of Imperia's cruelty yet. What is it? Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY #4

5. INTERMission by 2KFSK [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3059 words)

Three villains gather in the wake of a humiliating defeat. They all ask one, simple question:
Where is Caldera?
Nightfly seeks to discover an answer. In...
CAPE-TIVITY INTERMission.



6. #5 A Job to Do by 2KFSK [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5316 words)

Shortfuse has become a victim of Imperia's wrath! But has she had her fill? Or is she not yet sated...?

Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY #5

7. #6 Suiting Up by 2KFSK [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3087 words)

Imperia returns, and the look in her eyes is hunger. Polymaiden and Caldera only barely survived her most recent onslaught. Will they be able to save themselves from what the hero has in store for them?

Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY #6