- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Imperia returns, and the look in her eyes is hunger. Polymaiden and Caldera only barely survived her most recent onslaught. Will they be able to save themselves from what the hero has in store for them?

Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY #6



Caldera was hunched over Polymaiden’s body, trying in vain to break her out of her stupor. Her hands were heated to a dull light, not hot enough to burn, just enough to provide comfort, she hoped. Under normal circumstances she wouldn’t have been able to maintain such a precarious partial ignition, but the recent episode had knocked much of the emotion out of her. She didn’t have it in her to even approach her full power.

 

Polymaiden spasmed and shuddered. Her teeth clacked like those of a rabbit.

 

“Here… here…” Caldera whispered as she laid her hands above Polymaiden’s bare breasts, stomach, chest. She waved them over her forehead, and Polymaiden’s eyes squinted away from their light.

 

Polymaiden’s health and stability was continuously cast into question each time she twitched, every time she banged her head against the table, with every wheeze or gasp or spasm or choked sob. Shortfuse had, for a moment, reached an understanding with Caldera. And she paid the price for it. She could only imagine where she was now, what punishment she was suffering at this very moment. If she was alive that is. Caldera couldn’t –

 

Imperia came back.

 

Every time the door to the basement opened and slammed shut, Caldera wanted to jump. Imperia stood there again, at the balcony. She was different. Her face looked less… dead. Bored. She looked alert. Observant.

 

She bounded down the steps and slammed her hands on the table. Caldera shrieked slightly, and Polymaiden broke through her haze, trying to observe what was right in front of her as Imperia stared at them hungrily.

 

“It’s you or her. Who do you choose?” asked Imperia.

 

Caldera was taken aback. “Wha… what do you…” Caldera trailed off. She noticed Imperia’s left hand left a wet spot on the table.

 

Imperia’s fingers curled into fists, and her nails dug trails through the cheap plastic tabletop. “You? Or her?”

 

Caldera didn’t understand. She looked to Polymaiden who meagerly shook her head. She screeched sharply in pain and took a series of sharp breaths for a few moments before tapering off, though her face was still twisted inhumanly.

 

“I choose… me?”

 

“Suit yourself,” Imperia said.

 

She grabbed Caldera suddenly. Caldera was constricted, pulled upwards as Imperia slumped into her chair. Caldera began to protest, struggling, screaming, until she realized something important: she was getting bigger.

 

Caldera’s yelling cut off. She was quickly reaching four, five inches, until eventually she’d hit roughly doll sized. Caldera looked to Imperia for answers. Imperia was breathing husky, shallow breaths, and she lowered Caldera down between her outspread thighs until Caldera realized just what was about to happen…

 

No, she thought. That… couldn’t be right. That was just… beyond the pale. Imperia may have had a demented sense of morality, but she was still a hero… Right? A hero couldn’t do this, right?

 

Caldera had a flash of memory. It wasn’t so long ago that she was forced to witness Shortfuse suffering a fate almost as degrading. But…

 

As Caldera performed this cruel bit of calculus in her mind, Imperia was unzipping her leggings. Their metallic, vibrational sound was slow, tearing its way through Caldera’s ears as her constitution left her. She couldn’t even scream; her voice only allowed her to squeak. Magnified now though she was, seeing Imperia’s exposed, shaved vagina at this scale brought her to the peak of absolute and utter dread. Her clitoris was jutting out painfully, a nub of sensitivity and sensuality. Her vaginal walls were pink and inflamed, throbbing and oozing; ever so slightly they flopped out on the seat, like the tongue of a creature in the desert desperate for nourishment. Liquid and heat were leaking out at copious rates into a pool, vapors trailing up Caldera’s nose, filling her head with countless thoughts of the intimates of Imperia’s sex. The scent addled her brain. It made her woozy. Even now, gazing into Imperia’s pulsating cave, she had to assume that this was a dream. A nightmare. It was just too horrible to imagine this was happening to her in reality.

 

Caldera hadn’t even been here for an entire two days, and yet she felt as though she had dodged an inordinate number of bullets. At first, she thought she may have just been lucky. Then she wondered if there were more more to Imperia than meets the eye. It was a difficulty to reconcile that hope with her erstwhile wanton displays of cruelty… but this was Imperia. Nobody was more honorable, honor-bound, faithful, and heroic than her. She was a beacon of purity and grace. Power and dignity. Where she walked, evil feared to tread.

 

But this? This was evil. It didn’t matter who it happened to. Nobody deserved this.

 

Imperia angled Caldera’s body against her will, zooming her around in her grip like a child with a toy airplane. Caldera gasped, her hands pinned against her sides. Even if she could access her powers, at this rate they’d simply be turned against herself before being extinguished in the moist interior of Imperia’s abyss. Caldera belted out in mad protest as she approached her fate. “N-no, NO! PLEASE, don’t, DON’T! STOP, IMPERIA! I’ll do anything, please! Please…”

 

She had already broken into desperate sobs and tears even before she touched a single bit of Imperia’s nether regions. She was so caught in blind begging she hadn’t even realized she’d been turned upright once more. No longer was she hanging in the space between Imperia’s legs; now she was eye-level.

 

“Really?” Imperia’s voice was tinged with need. She was holding something in, holding something back. She wanted to finish this exchange as fast as possible. “Would you really do… anything?” She licked her lips.

 

Caldera nodded her head maniacally. Her heart was racing, her hands flashed even though they emitted no heat.

 

“That’s what I thought.” Imperia made a half smile.

 

Then she set Caldera back on the table, quickly diminishing her back to the height she’d grown used to. And Imperia grabbed Polymaiden.

 

At first, Polymaiden was groggy. “W…what?” Already her other self must’ve had only the semblance of consciousness, diluted into the nutritious stomach-acid soup of proteins and enzymes before being ferried through Imperia’s gut. That same loss of consciousness, loss of self, it washed over this version of Polymaiden, who even now could scarcely tell if what she was experiencing was real life or just a dream.

 

“Wait, no!” Caldera shrieked, leaping for Polymaiden, yet too late. She slid on the table where Polymaiden had been moments before.

 

“You… you can’t…” Polymaiden could barely slur together intelligible words. “Im… peria…” Imperia squeezed Polymaiden a few times as she too was magnified to a more comfortable size.

 

Gradually... as Polymaiden was lowered, she developed an understanding of what was happening. “I… no… no…” She shook her head faintly.

 

Then, Imperia plunged Polymaiden inside.

 

Caldera watched up above, quivering. Her hands went to her mouth. Her eyes widened. She witnessed the disappearance of Polymaiden’s nubile, nude form into Imperia’s voracious snatch. It throbbed and ached, its suction relishing the arrival of this new meat to be buried into her hole. Caldera saw Imperia’s demeanor visibly shift as she was inserted. She heard from within Polymaiden’s confused, anxious grunts and groans transition into full on screams, shrieks, begs, all muffled away by the inner workings of Imperia’s body. She shlicked and shlocked Polymaiden’s form. She would jam her inside rapidly, then patiently slide her out with care and precision. Another rapid jam. Then back out. Over, and over, and over.

 

Imperia was flushed. Her eyes were askew, her mouth was ajar. Drool was petering out of the corner of her lips. Her free hand was travelling to her own nipple, threatening to tear a hole in the deep black riding suit before she managed to pull her collar down, popping her entire breast out of its confinement. She carved symbols against her taut areola sputtering and shuddering as jolts of lightning were sent through her sensitive skin into the rest of her body. Her body glowed with pleasure and sweat, gluing her locks to her neck.

 

Her hips and hands worked on autopilot, smothering Polymaiden’s screams as they were unleashed deeper into Imperia’s core. The shrunken woman’s body was slicked down, smooth and shiny. Every time she was almost pulled out entirely, Polymaiden would squirm, trying to break free from Imperia’s grip, suck in the air that was so close. But before she had that chance, she would be plunged ever deeper. Eventually, even her squirms weakened, as did the sounds she made. Reduced to nothing but a catatonic dildo.

 

Over time, Imperia’s masturbation would crescendo. Her breaths would grow haggard. Even Caldera managed to feel the heat her body gave off. Within her pussy, she would instinctually grow and shrink Polymaiden’s motionless form as her needs demanded, creating a rapturous feedback loop that pushed her over the edge. Imperia screamed and shut her eyes tight as she buried Polymaiden as deep as she would go into her cervix, along with her hand and much of her wrist. Imperia’s shallow breaths sped up, becoming even more rapid as her body clenched. Her toes curled; her tongue lolled out of her mouth. Her cheeks were a flagrant crimson. Even her nostrils flared with automatic fervor. Every muscle in Imperia’s body reacted with overexertion as she finally managed to clear the hump that was her climax.

 

Sticky liquid was still spewing from her vagina, but it was somewhat blocked by the barrier formed with her hand. She gingerly pulled it out and looked at her fingers. They were just as wet and shiny as Caldera expected for them to be, and Imperia planted her index finger into her mouth, sucking off the stringy fluid. However, there was no sign of Polymaiden.

 

Caldera fell to her knees. She punched the floor, biting her lip. She watched Imperia flop her arms to her sides, basking in her own radiance and self-love. Caldera searched for any little bit of Polymaiden. She scanned Imperia’s nethers for the longest, the practical waterfall ejecting what seemed like gallons of syrupy globules of Imperia’s nectar. Once, for a moment, it seemed as though a tiny sprout was eking its way out, but that coincided with Imperia leisurely lifting her hand to her crotch. Extending a single finger, she poked whatever was trying to escape back inside, slowly, face twisting in loose joy as she did so. Then she grabbed the zipper, and she zipped her leggings up once again.

 

Zzzzzzzzzip…!

 

Already a spot was forming on the black nylon fabric. But Imperia couldn’t care less. Her glazed over eyes were in ecstasy. Her left boob was still pinned outside her tight outfit. Imperia looked happier than Caldera had ever seen her since her arrival.

 

Caldera crawled away. She tried to back up. She didn’t want to be in Imperia’s presence anymore. But no matter where she turned, she couldn’t get away from the woman. Imperia’s size was absolute. Her heartbeat was loud and powerful enough to be heard from anywhere on the tabletop. Her scent was inescapable and would be until she put on the rest of her suit, truly sealing Polymaiden inside her body, leaving her to stew for an untold amount of time.

 

Imperia opened her eyes a tad. Without moving from her well-deserved rest, she glanced down at Caldera, who froze as she realized she was being observed.

 

Imperia opened her mouth a bit, then closed it. Here, as the moment passed, Imperia’s amber eyes seemed to plead with Caldera, asking, beseeching her… What do you think of me? they asked. Do you think I’m a monster?

 

Caldera didn’t speak. She didn’t want to assume anything. She couldn’t. She just looked up at the massive creature in whom her friend’s life had been placed.

 

Imperia finally took it upon herself to sit up. She stretched, and she stood to height. Rotating in place a bit, she glanced at herself, her front, her rear, rubbing a hand over her left buttock and then scratching between. She carefully grabbed the hem of her riding suit and managed to stuff her exposed breast back underneath the collar. Once she was content, she looked over her shoulder. Caldera was missing.

 

Imperia sighed and scanned the table. She swiped away a cluster of action figures, dragged from their typical places. From behind them, Caldera was unearthed. She was curled on the ground and rocking back and forth before getting plucked. She squealed in shock and terror, beating helplessly at Imperia before being pulled before the hero’s angular visage.

 

Caldera had no choice but to look into Imperia’s eyes. Her freckles were readily apparent in her sweat. Imperia tried to smile, but it looked… odd. Weird. Forced. Gone was the decadent grin of her post-orgasm afterglow. Caldera didn’t know what she was looking at, but the Imperia she was faced with now seemed an entirely new beast compared to the one she witnessed a few minutes ago.

 

“Come with me. I want to take you on a trip.”

 

Caldera allowed herself to ruminate on those words. And the way in which they were said. She shook her head.

 

“I promise…” Imperia raised one hand, still covered in a shiny sheen. “I’m not going to… ‘do’ anything. Please. Could you come? And, like, not try to run away or make a fuss?”

 

Emily looked down at herself then back to Caldera, and she tried for a smile again. “I didn’t want you to be alone.”

 

Caldera hung there. She sniffed, glaring down. And she nodded her head.

 

Emily nodded in response. She unzipped her riding suit, revealing her cleavage once more. “Be careful down there, okay? I’ll stuff the zipper on the inside so you can grab it when you need to.”

 

And Emily dropped Caldera down, down into the pair of hilly protrusions from her chest, splattering Caldera with her sweat. Imperia’s breasts were tight against the constricting suit, but falling in between the breasts was again a real fear and possibility. One that became more and more real as Imperia sealed her in with another zzzzzzippp…! True to her word, she went through the effort of inverting the zipper, allowing Caldera to grasp it.

 

Caldera’s breath stabilized. At this point… it would be no different from holding onto the handle while riding the bus. Hopefully.

 

Emily smiled, and she patted her chest, proud that her body contained not one but two passengers of diminutive stature. Every step she took was another burst of pleasure, an energizer, a shot of adrenaline. Whatever challenges she now faced, she would be ready, even if Gabrielle weren’t by her side.

 

Emily looked to her blue and white outfit.

 

Every time she glanced at it before going out on hero duty, her heart leapt. It never got old.

 

Emily grabbed the latex suit and stepped into it, dragging the elastic clothing over her body where it fit with perfect tightness. She slid on her knee-high boots, latching them until they were firm against her shins.

 

Emily put her hands on her hips and posed, turning her head over her shoulder. She stroked her hair and dragged her fingers through the lustrous locks. Nodding, Imperia walked to a drawer and opened it, digging into the compartment for a few moments, muttering silently until her hands grasped what she was looking for. She smiled and pulled it out, until…

 

A cloth doll of Meteoroid. It was a hack-job, clearly the offspring of a repurposed teddy bear retrofitted to somewhat match the visage of the famed intergalactic brawler from another world. Its arms were stubby cotton clubs, cape was a red rag that hung on by threads, and her famed “M” symbol was painted on the beige belly with food coloring

 

“Hmph!” Emily chirped.

 

Then, she let go.

 

Gravity acted on the doll, but Emily was faster. She leaped into a twirl, legs spreading out like a spinning top. Her heel’s force THWAPPED into the doll like a bullet, and its fabric body splatted against the concrete wall. Emily alighted on her feet and turned her head. The doll was still there on the wall, the inertia keeping it suspended for just a bare moment before it fell to the floor with nothing to hang onto.

 

Imperia sauntered to it, bending down to pick it up, feeling immaculate for every moment her hips stretched. “You’ve still got it.”

 

She gingerly set the doll back into its place within the drawer.

 

Imperia crossed her arms and blew a lock of air out of her face, feeling truly good about herself for the first time in what felt like too long. She reached into the pocket of her riding suit and pulled out her white mask. She looked at it, solemn, dutiful, and applied it to her face. Blinking a few times, Imperia flexed the muscles in her brow, mouth, nose, cheeks. The mask fit perfectly, conforming to her every move. It felt like she was wearing nothing at all.

 

In the silvery black reflection of her computer screen, Imperia looked at herself. And she was content. The Queen of Aster City was ready to defend her title, even on her day off.

 

Not long after, Imperia sauntered out of the apartment and into the parking garage, feeling the pressure against her breasts, and the chills that came from the thing embedded in her vagina. This wouldn’t be the first time she’d gone to work with passengers aboard, and with any luck it wouldn’t be the last. The feeling of fighting crime, establishing her dominance and power over everything, and feeling this good while doing it… it was an unmatched sensation. And as she boarded her motorcycle and zoomed out the parking garage, feeling every ba-bump from riding over a rock or slight ledge on the way into the city, she knew in her heart that nothing that felt this right could ever be wrong.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Following yet another traumatizing display of Imperia's power, Imperia and Caldera come to a tenuous agreement. What does Imperia want with the girl?

Find out in...

CAPE-TIVITY #7