- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beginning a pattern with this story.

I think each chapter will have a part that focuses on Lily and another chapter that peeks into the world itself.
Let me know your thoughts.

“130bpm.” Lily noted aloud as checked her heart-rate on wall-sized screen. “Did that feel like 130 beats. Per. Minute?” Lily spoke down to her running shoes where unseen captives suffered under her sweltering soles.

“Mar!” Lily yelled as she hopped off the treadmill. Her voice echoed in the massive, house-sized private gym. Lily decided to take leave from busy work and visit her compound in Switzerland. A magnificent view of the snow-capped Alps filled the floor-to-ceiling windows form end-to-end.

The soft slaps of Marlo’s barefeet rushed from another room as she heeded her sister’s call.

“Yes, miss?” Marlo, dressed in a dirndl, curtsied in-front of her larger sister.

Lily, sweat glistening over her body, smiled at her sister’s appearance. “Love the look, sis.” Marlo blushed with humiliation. “I’m going to get cleaned up. Be a dear and take these somewhere to dry out.” Lily motioned to her shoes and sat down on a nearby yoga-ball.

Marlo grumbled internally, but obeyed. She barely had to stoop to meet her sister’s feet, but her back did arch slightly as she worked the laces loose of the neon-pink tennis shoes.

Lily waited patiently. Her eyes drank in the alps as her sister untied her shoes.

With a small sound of air being suctioned into the shoe, Marlo freed Lily’s left foot. She was greeted by Lily’s lime-green socked toes splaying and curling in the fresh air.

“That feels soooo good.” Lily moaned as Marlo placed the shoe to the side and began work on the other leg. Seconds later, another lime-green foot was presented to the morning-light.

“Oh wonderful!” Lily stretched out booth legs and leaned back on the yoga ball.

Marlo stood motionless as her sister’s shins framed either side of her head.

With another moan, Lily sat back upright. And gave Marlo one more command. “Socks.”

Delicately, Marlo’s small hands peeled the sweat-soaked fabric from her sister’s peds.

“Thank you very much.” Lily wiggled her pink toes playfully and waved her hand to signal Marlo’s leave.

With the balled-up socks in one hand, Marlo did her best to carry her sister’s large shoes with the other. As she made her way to the laundry room, she looked down into the opening of the shoes. Dozens of people lay side-to-side, their bodies carefully sized and shaped to fill the insoles of Lily’s shoes. Marlo grimaced at what they had just been put through. How she was to toss these in the garbage and prepare her sister’s attire for the next morning’s workout session. Lily had hundreds of other pairs of shoes built exactly the same way – all easily disposable.

Lily walked from her gym to the attached showers. The entire mansion had been built initially as the lodge of a ski resort, but Lily put a stop to that after her ascension. It was quickly remodeled into her Jewel in Europe. Near the top of the world, where she knew she belonged.

Lily’s bare soles went from slapping the rubberized floor of the gym to slapping the aquamarine tiled floor of her showers. An entire room the size of a small New York apartment completely dedicated for Lily’s own washing.  On multiple sides of the room there were different styles of showers for Lily (or guests) to use. In one corner there were hot and cold recovery tubs. In another, a large claw-footed tub adorned in Purple enamel and gold trim. And, within one wall, her pride and joy. The pièce de resistance that displayed the power which Lily truly held. Any guests which were luckily enough to be allowed within this lair could see Lily’s near-unlimited power first hand.

Rising upwards from the tiled floor was a white-tiled wall. Within the tile were embedded human faces. Some of the latest works from Lily’s Bio-Mechanical labs. A mere accident as they tried to find ways to sustain human life for space travel, but a discover that Lily embraced whole-heartedly. In short, humans who could sustain themselves from sweat were now kept as prisoners in Lily’s bathroom wall.

“Hey!” Lily smiled at the 6 faces who stared at her with pleading eyes. 4 men and 2 women. “Y’all ready for breakfast?” She stepped toward her prisoners who were starving as it had been nearly 48 hours since their last feeding.

Lily paused less than a foot away from them. Close enough for them to see the sweat on her skin, but just past the reach of their tongues. Lily began to undress slowly. She laughed to herself as these 6 not only were forced to suck her sweat, but they begged to do it. 6 people from her past who Lily felt did not give her enough respect, all begging her to humiliate them.

Lily pulled the Velcro straps holding her sports bra in placed and revealed her D-sized breasts which perfectly accentuated her over 6ft frame, but were completely ignored as the 12 eyes across from her focused on the bra dangling from her finger. “Who wants it more?” She teased.

“PLEASE SO HUNGRY!” One of the female faces screamed, but was interrupted by one of the males, “NO! GIVE IT TO ME!”

Lily doubled-over in laughter. “Alright, Henry. Here you go.” She reached out and shoved her sports bra into the awaiting mouth. Henry’s face went silent as he sucked the sweat from the fabric. His teeth bit into the bra firmly.

Lily repeated the act with her underwear and shorts until she stood completely nude. “Alright you three. No need to be jealous. There’s plenty more where that came from.” She spoke to the remaining faces who were practically drooling.

As the faces were purposely at crotch height, Lily’s next act came easy. She turned around and slowly pressed her rear-end against one of the faces. Almost instantly, the tongue and teeth began softley scraping her sensitive skin.

“O-oh my. Laura is hungry today.” Lily bit her bottom lip as Laura’s tongue worked on her ass-cheeks and between them. “There we go. Hungry girl.”

The sight would have been something out of body horror. Lily’s bare ass pressed tight against the wall as human face worked purposely.

“And to think, y’all used to bully me back in high school…” Lily always reminded these 6 of their places. Though she was now approaching 40, Lily propensity to hold a grudge was a trait about herself she admired. After all, it got her to the top of the world…

Meanwhile. Back in Foutnaibleau. Other scores were being settled with Lily’s new rule of law in full affect.

“Nicholas P. Malcom, you are accused of raising arms against the peaceful society established to protect all those who reside within. How do you plead?”

A blonde, female judge sat high-atop the bench. Her piercing blue eyes stared at the 30 something former lawyer.

“Plead? What is there for me to Plead about? This entire world has gone to hell in the past 5 years. Do you all not see how you’re being used? How that…that dictatress is holding the entire world hostage!?” Nick exclaimed as he jumped form his chair. The shackles around his wrists and ankles shook noisily.

“ORDER! ORDER, MR. MALCOM! I WILL NOT HAVE YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF MY COURTROOM!” The judge screamed and slammed her gavel. The court room fell silent as Nick stood breathless. His body shook with adrenaline.

“In the name of Lily and Unity which we live under, I sentence you to reduction.” The judge ended the trial without any other words.

The room spun around Nick as the sentence struck him. Reduction? It was unfair. All he did was try to get people to snap out of the spell which Lily seemed to have the world under. How their lives were an act. Their freedoms were totally stripped by some rich brat who overthrew all chosen governments of the world.

“Come with me, please, Mr.Malcom.” Nick was pulled from his confusion as two Enforcers pulled him from the stand.

“No. Please.” He tried to beg, but his voice trailed off. He knew his fate had been sealed.

As he was walked to the back of the Courthouse to one of the Reduction room, Nick’s knees buckled. He felt to the booted feet of the two female Enforcers. He begged from his knees for them to let him go, but it was no use. He stared up at the two faces. One black with freckles on her cheeks and deep-brown eyes. The other a woman of Indian descent, her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail.

Their faces remained stoic in their jobs.  Nick sighed, knowing that begging was no use, and let himself be lifted to his feet and them marched down to room that would be the final resting place of his old life and potentially, his life as a whole, depending on happened after he was reduced. He didn’t know if he was going to be crushed under the boot of one his escorts or sent off to work some sadistic experiment.

Walking through the door of the room, one of the Enforcers pointed to a bare walk. “Face the wall, please. Mr. Malcom.” She ordered.

Nick felt tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about all he accomplished. How he graduated law school hoping to change the world, but it was all for naught as somebody richer and powerful than him had her own plans.

As he faced the wall, Nick felt his body warm up. He had heard accounts on what it felt like to be hit by a Reductress, but experiencing it firsthand was on another level. He felt himself grown warm, but not hot. It was if somebody was continually placing blankets on him. He grew dizzy as the world around him grew upward until he was covered by the fabric of his jumpsuit. He stood in a haze until the sky boomed.

“Alright. Come on out, Mr.Malcom.” one of the enforcers spoke from above.

Nick looked around and realized he was trapped under the crumpled cloth of his jumpsuit. Looking down, he also realized he was completely naked. He tried to bide his time, but once again, one of his enforcers commanded from outside.

“You have 10 seconds, Mr.Malcom, any more delay and your sentence will be rougher.” A stomp of a boot brought power to the words.

Nick shivered as he walked toward a source of light…

The two enforcers smiled at each other as they stared at the crumpled orange jumpsuit and shackles laying on the bare concrete floor. The watched as an arm sleeve moved and then Nick’s tiny body emerged. Completely nude. They smiled as his tiny penis hung helplessly between his legs.

Nick stared up in awe at the two women. Though he stood a few inches above them both at his old height of 5ft 11in, now they were like skyscrapers. His mouth hung agape.

“7-inches. Judge went easy on you.” One of the enforcers spoke down to Nick who immediately cowered in fear. “Oh yeah. Forgot about how loud we sound to you now.”

The two enforcers and Nick remained still for a few seconds before one of the enforcers spoke again, “Alright. Hop in.”

Nick watched as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a glass tube with a screw top. On it was simply a small sticker with his name and new Lily Identification Code, or LIC. 

“Lucky for you, you’re not property of the state…yet. You have a sponsor waiting for you.” The enforcer added as she crouched down and presented the open end of the tube. “In. Now.” Her voice grew stern. “I got a date tonight and if you make me miss it, you may not find your way out of here…”

Nick gulped and stepped forward. Looking at the opening of the tube he tried to work out how to best get in until a massive finger pushed his back.

“LET’S GO!” The impatient enforcer commanded earning a small laugh from her coworker. “Goddamn. I know your brain shrunk, too, but this isn’t difficult.”

Nick was shoved into the tube, he fell face first into the glass, but was able to maneuver his body so that his feet were toward the bottom of the tube.

With the sound of the enforcers muffled, Nick watched as the world moved by from between the massive fingers. They passed other enforcers and other reduction rooms. Some still contained Regulars.

They must’ve gotten where they needed to be because Nick noticed his captors had stopped at a desk and were filling out paperwork. He watched from within the sterile plastic as form after form was signed. He could swear he could hear muffled laughter.

“Oh goodness. Maybe we were wrong about the judge going easy on him. Look at this.” One enforcer showed the paperwork to the other which earned laughter from both.

Eventually, the enforcers completed the paperwork and moved on to another room.

“Alright. End of the road, little guy.” The black enforcer held Nick’s tube up to her face and spoke.

Though her voice rumbled inside the tube, Nick couldn’t quite make out the words as he covered his ears and winced.

Nick looked around the room. The only thing within the room were large black pipes or tubes along every wall. There had to be hundreds. All sized to perfect fit the tube he was held with him.

The enforcer reached outward and placed Nick’s prison into one of the tubes. Within the blink of an eye, Nick was cast into darkness as the enforcers disappeared. He could feel his tube moving as his body was tossed around in the limited space, but he had no idea where to. This lasted for minutes…

Sitting in her office, Bethany Jones heard a familiar ping that was getting heard more often. “Oh. A delivery?” She rose from her desk and walked to a room behind a closed door. Within the room were the familiar black tubes, only about 10 however, much less compared to where Nick came from.

Nick squinted as light poured into the tube. He was temporarily blinded as his tube was removed by Bethany.

“A 7-incher, huh? I wonder who you pissed off.” Bethany unscrewed the top of Nick’s prison and dumped him into her left’ hand.

Nick tumbled forth onto the awaiting palm. Slamming his head into the wrinkles he struggled to get his bearings, but eventually found up from down. He stared into face of his new captor.

Beth stared down at Nick. He wasn’t fit by any means, but he definitely wasn’t fat. She’d seen hundred just like him come and go, so to her he was just another piece of inventory to look after.

“Welcome to Leather Loafer, hun.” She boomed down to Nick who covered his ears.

Beth always forgot this part. “Whoops. Sorry.” She spoke again and walked to a nearby drawer. From here she removed a small metallic helmet and forcefully placed it on Nick’s head.

Nick tried to fight the object being placed on his head, but it was no use as it quickly sealed onto his skull and covered his ears. It reminded him of the old leather-style football helmets.

“Who are you? Where am I!?” Nick screamed, but his tiny lungs were no use as only squeaks came out. Nick stared up at the face of the woman who held him. He judged that she was probably in her 40s.

“Sorry fella, mini-mics are out of my budget. Beside, you are only going to be listening from now on.”

Beth reached down and pushed Nick into her palm. “Rollover please.” She attempted to sound somewhat nice, but her tone was very business-like.

Nick tried to fight against the finger pushing him, but was powerless as the face above rolled her eyes and forced him onto his stomach.

User her finger against Nick’s ass, Beth held the tiny man in place as she walked to another drawer.

“I know I got a stamp for a 7-incher somewhere. Ah there we go.” Beth quickly removed her finger from Nick’s butt and grabbed a small box. She placed it on the desk in the delivery room and pushed a button. A small drawer slid open. She dropped Nick inside so that his backside was presented skyward.

Nick was cast into darkness once again as Beth slide the drawer closed. The next 5 seconds brought Nick some of the most excruciating pain in his life. He screamed, but was unheard by Beth who waited for the box to beep.

With a beep, Beth opened the box and pulled Nick free. She smiled, “Alright. Now you can start making some money.”

Across Nick’s back there were now words tattooed in a dark-blue ink.

PROPERTY OF LEATHER LOAFER
LIC: 48979234

Beth held Nick firmly in her grasp and walked form the delivery room. She continued on past her desk until she was met by gently playing music and soft lighting.

Beth walked up to a younger lady dressed in a white button-up shirt and ruby-red vest. Grey slacks covered her legs and led down to a pair of Leather flats.

“Hey, Jess.” The girl turned her head to Beth and waved. ““Got a new one for you.” Beth extended her hand and opened it up, revealing Nick.

“Oh great! He looks like a good size, too. Some of our athletes will appreciate that.” Jess grabbed Nick from Beth who then turned and returned to her office.

Jess opened her hand to reveal Nick cowering in her Palm. She used her other hand to turn him over and inspect him, “Helmet on. Already stamped. Mom is efficient, huh?”

Nick struggled not to puke as he been tossed around like a doll the last 15 minutes.

“Welp. Don’t want her to say I’m loafing…” Jess chuckled to herself, “Get it?”

Nick stared up from Jess’ palm wordlessly.

“Ok. Whatever. Let me show you around and get you trained. Mom wants an ROI quick. The contract with the Justice Department isn’t cheap.”

Nick looked around from his spot on Jess’ palm. He noticed that they were behind a bar with nice wood paneling. Green chandeliers hung overhead. Music from the mid-20th century played softly. There were no windows to the outside. It was somewhere he would’ve have liked to visit in his old life.

“The Leather Loafer was founded prior to The Founding as a way for women professionals to relax and get away from it all. Men all had their smoking clubs and mom felt women deserved something similar.” Jess walked from behind the bar and began her tour. “After The Founding, the Leather Loafer was able to continue on, thankfully, in fact our business exploded thanks to the new laws.”

Nick began to notice the clientele, numerous women dressed in business attire lounged on leather sofas and reading chairs. Some smoked cigars while others held cocktails with unknown brown liquors. All, however, were being attended to.

“Whoops. Sorry Miss. Jones.” Nick looked down to see a 2ft tall red-head dressed like Jess bump into the larger girl’s leg. Jess laughed. “All good, Desiree.” Nick watched as Desiree walked over to a woman lying on a sofa and handed her a drank. The woman slipped Desiree a tip and the smaller girl walked off to her next guest. Nick’s eyes couldn’t help but to also notice 4 small men tending to the woman’s feet. Men just like himself. He gulped.

“You may have noticed already, but we act as a means of support for those such a Desiree. Women who merely found themselves in the wrong-place at the wrong-time. We care for and watch over them while they care for our customers.” Nick then noticed the other girls Desiree’s size. All 1-3 ft, all dressed the same and all with a smile on their faces.

“On the other hand. We got you and your fellow troublemakers. No doubt you were some rebel trying to upend our perfect society.” Jess glared down at Nick as she continued walking.

Nick attempted to protest, “Not true at al-!” Jess’ finger pressed hard into Nick’s face, he felt his jaw separate to the point of snapping, but then Jess pulled her finger.

“First rule. The only words out of your mouth will be ‘Yes Ma’am’.”

They walked past an large painting hanging on her wall. Lily herself.

“Lily was actually one of our first clients. She invested in us shortly after coming into control of her parents’ company. Great woman.” Jess turned from the painting and continued on until they reached a quiet corner of the lounge.

Jess lowered herself onto a reading chair and swung her legs out onto awaiting ottoman.

“Des!” Jess waved down the girl.

Desiree scurred over to Jess, “Yes, Miss Jones?” the girl asked happily, her 2ft sized body barely reaching the top of the ottoman.

“Be a doll, would you? Go ahead and slip off these flats and place them in the cubbies and bring me back a Brandy Old-Fashioned.” Jess ordered.

“Certainly, Miss.”

Nick watched as Des carefully removed Jess’ flats to reveal two pale feet. The nails were perfectly painted a shad of crimson red.

Jess noticed Nick staring and wiggled her toes, “Like them? Painted by two of our longest serving men. You’ll get there eventually.”

Jess leaned down and dropped Nick between her feet. She motioned with her finger for him to continue walking.

Nick was in fearful awe. He stared back at Jess who looked at him with disdain. Her blonde hair and brown eyes stared him down as she pointed for him to walk.

He was soon facing both her soles. They were as pale as the tops, though a slightly rosy tint emanated from them – no doubt pooled blood from standing. Though they were extremely large at his size, he didn’t feel too insignificant. “Size 11s.” Jess spoke, “So about 3-4 inches longer than you…shorty.”

As Nick continued to stand in-front of Jess’ soles, Des returned with Jess’ drink and a small leather roll-away. She carefully placed two the side of where Nick and Jess’ feet occupied and unrolled it. Nick was presented numerous metal and plastic utensils which he had never seen before. Des then placed a small tub of viscous fluid. It was light-pink and smelled slightly of roses.

Jess took a sip of her drink and smiled, “Okay. Time for training. You’re going to listen to me carefully and do everything I say. If you don’t we might have to send you back to the Justice Department and then who knows what will happen to you…” Jess knew how to come off as intimidating, but friendly.

So, act by act, Nick was guided through giving the standard “Leathern Softener Special”. Jess explained this wasn’t quite as basic as a rub, but not as extensive as the full “Lily Experience”.

Minutes ticked by as Nick worked, his hands fumbled with the tools as Jess barked orders. How she’d have him repeat steps until he had it to her satisfaction.

“Some of these women you do not want to tickle.” Jess spoke to Nick, “you may notice some stains on some pieces of furniture…” Nick gulped at the thought of dying under some random woman’s foot just for tickling her.

Finally, an hour and a half later, Jess was sipping her second drink. Nick was covered in sweat and dead skin from Jess’ feet as he now worked the final dabs of lotion between her toes. He could smell the mix of leather and vinegar from her earlier footwear. He completed and stood to the side as he waited for Jess to inspect his work.

Her large fingers ran over her skin and her toes and soles flexed and wrinkled. He saw the thought in her face and then a smile, “Welp. Luckily for you. You get to continue doing this for the rest of your life.”

Nick felt oddly proud, but also humiliated.

“Miss.” Des walked over to Jess, “We have somebody here asking about the newbie, they requested him explicitly by LIC.”

Jess grabbed Nick and sighed, “You better not be causing me issues already.”

As they walked back to the front of The Leather Loafer, Nick watched from Jess’ grasp. His stomach sank as he saw a woman dressed in a black skirt and dark-blue blouse. Her short red-hair framed her face.

“Can I help you, Miss?” Jess asked

“Oh. I’m just curious. I head from some of my ex-husband’s coworkers that he may be here?” The woman asked.

Jess opened her head with a mischievous smile, “Oh. Absolutely. And I think we can work out something on the house…”