- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Returning to Maddie and Randy

“This is the best part about games, little guy.” Maddie smiled at Randy who wore his usual “Property of LWCPTU” attire.

Randy smiled back up at Maddie as he took her left foot in his hand and began to unlace her pink shoe. It was amazing just how large it was compared to him. Maddie was not all that big at only 5ft 7in, but Randy was still nothing compared to her.

Maddie lifted a bottle of sports drink to her face and tilted her head back. A soft squeeze from her finger propelled liquid into her awaiting mouth. She placed the bottle down and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Her eyes caught her boyfriend’s eyes in the crowd. He waved and  blew her a kiss. Maddie blushed until Randy’s voice pipped up.

“Socks on or off, Mads?” Randy asked, using the nickname which Maddie had given him permission to use.

“You already know, little dude.” She smiled and winked at Randy who began peeling her sweat soaked sock form her foot.

 Randy held his breath as the bare foot was revealed. Sock lint and sweat covered the appendage as Maddie’s toes wiggled.

In the weeks since his shrinking, Randy had gotten used to the services expected of him and he was as grossed out as he used to be by what Maddie demanded. It was still degrading however to be on the sideline with 100 to 1000s of people around.

Randy then grabbed his small backpack and began unloading the supplies needed. Through their time together, Maddie had trained him on the exact mix and routine she liked after games. Randy began with a warming cream which he worked on the foot and up Maddie’s leg. His small hands pushed hard into her muscles without her even flinching.

Maddie paid Randy no attention at this point as her teammates and coach gathered in a small circle to discuss the game and their next. Maddie’s teammates were being tended to in similar capacities by their own shrinks. Each smaller person dressed in a matching bodysuit.

As the larger students huddled around him, Randy focused intently on his task. He had become somewhat protective of his work, always hoping to give Maddie better and better attention each time. His small hands carefully picked the sock lint from Maddie’s skin. He worked his fingers between his toes to apply the cream and clean the jam from between them. His fingers glided over her toenails which were painted in school colors by him two nights prior during a study session between Maddie and her boyfriend.

At first it was embarrassing to be used like that in front of the other guy, but it soon became second nature. Whenever Maddie had Randy over for pre-game studies, her boyfriend would be careful not to interrupt Randy’s tasks.

By the end of the team meeting, the gym had cleared out and Randy had nearly finished with Maddie’s right leg. He was working his thumb up her heel to her instep. His tongue hung from his mouth in concentration.

“Really getting into, huh?” Maddie spoke from above.

Randy paused and looked up to Maddie with some embarrassment. “Sorry, just kind of nice to focus on something other than…” Randy waved his hands around to emphasize.

“Well, you’re good at it. Whoever gets you after I graduate is really going to be in for a treat.” Maddie reached down and patted his head with her right hand.

Randy felt an odd sense of pride for a second, but then the gravity of her words hit him. Maddie’s entire life was ahead of her. In less than a year she would be off to start her path to wherever. A bright future in Lily’s world. He, meanwhile, would be stuck as school property for as long as they deemed fit. His body slumped as a frown formed on his face.

Maddie noticed the change in Randy’s demeanor and frowned as well.

“Aw. Don’t be sad, squirt. I’ll miss you when I leave and I’m sure you’ll be around for a while, so I’ll be sure to visit you at homecoming.” Maddie spoke to Randy like he beneath her mentally as well as physically.

Randy remained morose at her attempts to try to cheer him up.

Finally, Maddie rolled her eyes and signed. She cocked her leg back and then brought it forward quickly, a kick sent Randy sprawling.

Randy’s head spun as he was hit by the foot that was nearly half his size. Maddie soon stood above him, hand on her hips.

“Look. I don’t need you to be a part pooper. I’ve kept you around because you’re fun. But if you’re going to be a little cry baby, I can return you to the Equipment Manager to give to somebody else for the rest of the year. If you want to man-up, you can join Caleb and I for ice cream at Cleo’s.” Maddie stood above her piece of ‘equipment’ and awaited his answer.

As Randy’s head still rang, Caleb’s face soon appeared above next to Maddie’s. He watched as they gave each other a quick peck before returning their attention to him.

“I…I would like some ice cream.” He spoke as he got up to his feet while grimacing.

“Maybe he can get another shooie, babe.” Caleb spoke with an Australian accent to Maddie as Randy began to follow them from the now empty arena.

Sure enough, Maddie had taken her boyfriend’s comment to heart. Randy stood helplessly as Maddie, Caleb, and another couple who had joined them, stared down at Randy.

Before him sat one of Maddie’s shoes from the game. A fresh pair already adorned her feet – a lucrative NIL contract kept her well supplied. Within was a warming banana milkshake, his favourite as he made the mistake of telling Caleb and Maddie on their last outing.

“You know the rules, little guy.” Maddie spoke. “You finish that before we finish ours and you get a break for night. Otherwise, you get to take care of us all during movie night back at our place.”

Randy stared up at the other couple which had joined. Caleb’s sister and her boyfriend. He then looked back at the shoe and approached.

“Ready.” Maddie spoke as she positioned her mouth over the straw of her own Banana shake. “Set.” Her lips carefully began to wrap around the straw. “Go!” She shouted.

Randy placed his mouth against the top of the shoe’s heel and attempted to tip it back. Alas it was too heavy. He sighed and placed his face into the shoe’s opening until his lips touched the liquid and began to drink. The warm liquid was salty from the sweat soaked into the shoe.

“mmmm. Tasty huh?” Maddie teased from above and Randy closed his eyes and attempted not to gag.

Minutes passed while Randy face was covered in warm milkshake. He opened his eyes and almost smiled. There was visible progress!

“Time!” Caleb’s sister shouted as she was the last to finish her treat, a caramel apple sundae.

A hand wrapped around Randy and pulled him from the shoe. Maddie’s smiling face greeted him along with Caleb’s, his sister, and her boyfriend.

“Ready for movie night, runt?” Maddie asked giddily.

Randy was humiliated thoroughly by the two couples. With Caleb and his sister’s boyfriend often ordering him to grab them beers from the fridge, while Maddie and Caleb’s sister demanded a steady stream of salty snacks.

At one point, Caleb’s sister stuck an M&M between her toes and offered to Randy. He tried to refuse but was admonished by Maddie.

“Don’t be rude to our guests. Accept the snack.” Her words stung.

The laugher as he grabbed the tiny morsel with his lips was uproarious. He wasn’t even sure they were watching the movie they had playing, instead their entertainment seemed to be tormenting him.

As the night wore on, the couples grew handsier. Caleb’s sister and her boyfriend excused themselves to their room while Maddie and Caleb began making out on the couch.

Randy stood awkwardly as he watched his large crush embrace the man who she would most likely spend the rest of her life with… He pondered where his life would be…