- Text Size +

“All in favour”

AYE

“All opposed”

NAY

“The ayes have it. Our beautiful ruler and protector’s new toe color will be Peach.”

From atop a golden ring wrapped around Lily’s left pinky-toe sat a miniature version of the U.S. Capitol building. In fact, it was the real capitol building, but extremely miniaturized to point where those within were near the size of bacteria. 325 individuals trapped within the miniature building for as long as Lily desired.

After some early resistance by the remaining government after Lily’s coup, she decided to use them as a prime example of her power. A lone bomber set the tone for her future rule. Within in the span of a few seconds, most of DC’s buildings and population were reduced to near nothing; this cleared the land for her the repaint America’s capital in her image. What once represented the will of the people and liberty was now full of sculptures and architecture dedicated to Lily. An ode to one absolute ruler.

The Washington Monument was replayed by a 300ft tall statue of Lily looking down toward the Washington Mall’s reflecting pull. The polished steel face wore a smirk of victory. It did prove popular as one of the world’s top tourist attractions; thousands a year would visit to read about how easily Lily conquered Washington DC – school trips would come and read about a since forgotten world.

Lily sat on a Adirondack chair overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Her compound in Big Sur California was carved into the hills and cliffs bordering the crashing waves. She smiled as she heard the soft patter of bare feet. She turned her head to watch as Marlo approached with 5 reduced in her hands and a small ‘bucket’ of nail polish. 5 small brushes rested within.

“I assume the microbes passed their monthly vote?” Lily asked as her sister.

Marlo nodded, “323-2”.

“What was the other choice?” Lily asked

“Neon Green.” Marlo answered as she placed her payload at her sister’s feet.

“Ew. Well, I would say Peach definitely looks better.” Lily leaned back and popped her toes absent-mindedly.

5 6-inch tall people tumbled form Marlo’s hands onto the wooden slats of the chair on which the planet’s mistress rested.

“And who might have the pleasure of serving me today?” Lily asked her sister who had since set-up the reduced and their workspace and now stood at attention with her hands behind her back.

“6 rebels recently caught nearby. They had plans to the compound and were caught with a banned rifle. We think they were planning on assassinating you.” Marlo replied as she stared down at the cowering rebels with contempt.

Lily moved her feet apart so she could stare down at the 6 would-be assassins. 4 tiny men and 2 women. Their naked bodies shook, both, from fear and the cool sea breeze blowing over them. All were visibly bruised and beaten, no doubt played with by her guards before arriving before her.

“Sowwy to burwst you bubble.” Lily teased in a baby-voice. “Do you know how many of you idiots try this on a daily basis? And how they all fail? Why can’t you just learn to submit by now? I promise you, things could be much, MUCH, worse.” Lily lifted and dropped her right foot to emphasize her point.

“I’ll make a deal. 3 of you take my left foot, 3 of you take my right foot. Whichever team finished their task first get’s half their original size back. The other 3 get crushed. Deal?” Lily’s cruel smirk beamed down onto her prisoners.

They 6 looked at each other with fear and apprehension and discussed the options. Then their apparent leader, a black male, stepped forward. “Deal” he shouted up.

“Okie dokie. Let’s get to it.” Lily maneuvered her feet so that her nails were flat against the chair – her knees bent upwards. She sipped on a Mai Tai as she watched the little people work.

“Looks like we have a winner!” Lily exclaimed as she stared at her left foot. All 5 toes were perfectly painted Peach. “30 minutes, too. I think that’s a new record.” She then glanced her right foot and frowned. “Dang. Only 3/5 toes done. You 3 were slacking.” Lily chastised the team which consisted of the leader, a female, and another male.

The prisoner’s stood powerlessly as Lily rose form her chair and towered over them. An Iris-adorned sundress fluttered in the breeze. She wordlessly reached down and grabbed the losing team in her right hand. The tiny bodies squished together in her palm. She opened her hand and pulled the black male free. “You first.”

He screamed and fought, as Lily lowered her hand to what he thought was going to be the ground, but was surprised as it stopped mid-body.

Lily’s other hand slowly lifted her skirt to reveal her bushy pelvic mound. She stared down to the little man who looked up to her with surprise.

“What? More things than my hand and feet can cause pain, you know.” With this, She spread her pussy lips and pushed the man face first inside. “Oh yeah. That’s it’s. She bit her bottom lips as the man disappeared inside her.” Her large thighs flexed signaling the torture her prisoner was already being put through.

“You two. Go here” She bent down and placed them back on the chair. Unfortunately for them it was where she was sitting seconds prior. Lily smiled as the tiny duo stared up at her from the spot.

“Can you two spread out just a bit more.” She commanded and motioned with her hands.

Powerless against their fate, the two tinies stood approximately 7 inches apart.

“Perfect.” Lily was pleased. She then hiked up her dress to reveal her bare legs and ass.

The little would-be assassins screamed as Lily’s bare butt blocked out the sunlight and slowly descended.

“I’m going to show you both the true meaning of ASSassinate.” Lily’s butt soon began pressing the tinies into the chair’s wooden slats.

Marlo watched as the tiny people were enveloped by the skin on her sister’s butt cheeks. Their tiny body’s pressed under her weight until two barely perceptible “pops” emanated from underneath Lily.

“Weaklings.” Lily spoke with genuine disgust. She then motioned to the 3 remaining rebels “Finish up.” She snapped her fingers and pointed to her unpainted toes. The three quickly began addressing their task as Lily sipped from her Mai Tai once more.

Up I-5, San Francisco was experiencing another face of Lily’s rule.

His lungs were pained as he ran. His legs were practically jelly. He felt he had been running for hours. He found an alley to duck down to catch his breath. He had been escaping from enforcers for years. A constant change of names and appearances.

“Looks like you can’t run any longer, huh?” A feminine voice came from behind. He turned to see his predator. The familiar purple-jumpsuit of an enforcer. She was a few inches shorter than him with “Rosales” etched on her badge.

His stomach turned.

“Please.” He gasped for air. “You don’t have to do this.” More gasps. “I have information which could bring down Lily and get us back to how we used to be…”

“And why would you think *I* would want to do that?” Rosales stepped forward and unholstered her Reductress sidearm.

“This is no way to live. We’re all humans.” He fell to his knees.

“No. I’m a human. You look like a worm.” Rosales added, before the man could speak again, she pulled the trigger. Slowly, the kneeling man dwindled in size.

“6ft. 4ft. 2ft. 12in. 6in. 4inches. And that shoooould be good.” Rosales watched as the size indicator on her Reductress counted down to the desired height.

A pair of blue jeans, a blue gingham shirt, tan belt, and a pair of running shoes, socks laying inside, lay on the ground as if they were part of some avant-garde advertisement. She slowly pushed her right foot through the items. She was careful not to crush her prize.

“And there you are.” Her boot pushed aside one of the shoes to find her victim cowering behind it. His naked body was rolled into the fetal position. “Look at me!” she boomed and stomped her boot mere centimeters from the crying man.

He slowly unfurled himself and remained on the grown, his neck craned in to take in the full size of the enforcer who caught him.

“How could I be so stupid.” He thought to himself. “Years of planning ruined for some fling.”

“How’s the view down there, worm?” Rosales asked as she stared down at the man, as he lied on the ground. His thin body and fair complexion did make her think of an earthworm. She was going to be lauded back at the central station. The man crying and begging below her had been a thorn in their sides since before she graduated. The 25-year-old smiled as she thought about the promotion and commission in store.

“Oh. Don’t act so helpless. How many of my fellow enforcers had you done this same thing to?” She walked over to her prey’s pants and reached right hand into his right pocket. A small metal cylinder was held between his fingers. “Only good for one shot, but that’s all you’d need. Huh?”

It was true, he had killed dozens, but it was for the greater good he told himself. A way to break free of the yoke cast unwillingly upon the world 6 short years ago.

“You don’t understand!” The 4-inch-tall man rose to his feet angrily and shouted up to the titanic woman towering over him. He could feel himself growing angry at how clueless this girl was, “Don’t you remember how things were before!?” He screamed.

Rosales smiled as the little man’s angry squeaks erupted force. His tiny face grew red as his little dick hung limply between his legs. She lifted her left leg so that her booted foot hovered above the ground and then positioned it above her victim.

His screams grew silent as the limited sunlight in the alley grew even dimmer. His vision replaced by a thick rubber sole with deep treads. He gulped as the reality of the situation hit him.

Rosales smirked as the squeaks died down. She moved her foot back to the side to reveal the man standing silent. She crouched down so that she was closer to him, but still completely lording over him.

“Nice and quiet. I like it.” Rosales teased and then continued. “Here’s the way things are gonna go. I’ll be lying if I say I didn’t develop a soft spot for you during my investigation, Jake. In fact, I’d like to take you home and introduce you to the others if you behave. But if you don’t, I can always leave you here as a smear on the sidewalk. Granted I won’t get as large a commission, I’ll still get a juicy promotion. So what do you say?”

Jake stared up at Rosales’ Filipina features. The girl who had played cat and mouse with him for the past 3 months. The one he thought he had feelings for presented him with a choice of death or a life as her…toy? Pet? He clenched his fists angrily, he wanted to lash out so badly. His body went numb. He knew there was no fight.

“I’m all yours.” He shouted dejectedly.

Though Rosales couldn’t understand Jake, she could tell by his body language that he’d be joining her menagerie back at her apartment. She smiled as she reached into her utility belt and withdrew a plastic vial. She grabbed Jake by his head between her right forefinger and thumb and dropped him inside the tube.

Jake looked up as he was sealed inside his temporary prison. Rosales’ gigantic face filled his field-of-view. Her right eye gave him a sly wink as his vial was placed back into a spot on her belt.

“ROSALES!” Screams erupted as she walked through the doors of the station victorious. Hundreds of other Enforcers stood and clapped as she held Jake’s vial high in the air. Both a trophy and proof of success from her months-long operation.

As Jake was forced to endure the humiliation, his life was only going to grow worse…

“Drink up, you little sluts.”

Jake and 9 other reduced watched as a black sock was squeezed between dark-tan fingers and moisture poured out into an awaiting bowl.

Jake wanted to gag, no matter how many times he had gone through this routine in his month so far in Rosales’ clutches, he could not get used to her cruelty.

“Go! Drink!” A bare foot stomped behind Jake and his cohorts to emphasis the point.

The insignificant humants approached the bowl full of the warm, salty liquid with hesitancy. Their stomachs churned, but also grumbled. They had been withheld from any food or drink for the past 24 hours. One of Rosales’ favourite tortures.

“That’s 5 miles of running in boots so you runts better enjoy it.” She boomed down. Her jumpsuit soaked with sweat.

Jake looked at the other faces as they all grew nearer to the bowl. A few older than himself and a few younger. Men. Women. White. Black. Hispanic. Asian. Rosales had quite the stable of reduced under her heel.

“Becca! Janette!” Rosales boomed. Jake watched as the two 8-inch tall women, double his height, but still nothing to Rosales, trudged before their overlord. “Insole duty.” Rosales’ right index finger pointed to a pair of well-worn, cheap flip-flops.

Jake watched as the women were forced to lie in specialized grooves on the dense foam. Their faces faced upwards as they awaited their ‘honor’.

Rosales smiled as the Little Blonde and Red-head awaited her peds.

As he sipped from the bowl containing Rosales’ sweat, Jake’s eyes watched as Becca and Janette were covered by Rosales’ feet. The girl dug the flip-flops’ straps between her toes and secured her grip on her slaves.

Jake watched in horror as Rosales’ gigantic feet turned and walked off. With each step, the flip-flops would bend to reveal Becca and Janette and then slap into the large soles with a small “smack”. With each step, the smaller women’s faces were pushed into the underside of Rosales’ toes.

“Oh don’t worry.” Jake’s sight was pulled upward by Rosales’ voice. “You’ll get your turn soon enough, Jake. By this time next year, you’ll know how you wasted your life when you should’ve been reduced sooner.”