- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A peek into some scenes occurring on one of the new world's college campuses.

June 13th, 2034. Almost 2 years after Lily’s initial takeover of the planet, strong pockets of resistance from government remnants were being hunted down and neutralized.

“General Boucher, we’re ETA 5 minutes from our final target.” Amanda tapped her earpiece and gave an affirmative to the voice. How quickly things had changed. She had gone from one of Lily’s most prolific assassins, where she was used to working in the shadows, to now leading Lily’s entire North American army. A third of which was currently in position to strike the remaining 50,000 or so forces holed up in the Nevada desert. “Free America” is what they were calling themselves.

The Battle of Groom Lake would come to be romanticized in the history of Lily’s empire. The fight which showed the true might of Lily’s forces. All-in-all, the battle lasted less than 8 hours – a typical workday in Amanda’s eyes.

Though many of the weapons used in the battle had been used elsewhere in the world leading up to this battle, this was the first time all of Lily’s tech could be unleased on a substantive force. Until now, Lily had grown power through political and social means with small skirmishes throughout the globe.

No nukes. No explosions. Simply silent heat and terrified screams.

Amanda’s helicopter landed behind her own lines. She stepped out into the sweltering heat and instantly felt herself begin the perspire. She walked toward one of her lieutenants; Amanda’s ass-cheeks rubbed against each other as a former American General served as a POW between them.

“What’s the status?” Amanda asked her lieutenant, a much older man. His salt-and pepper hair signaled his years of experience.

“We’ve wiped out most of their Mechanized infantry. We have complete air superiority. And their comms are down. Right now, remaining forces have sealed themselves in various hangars and buildings throughout the base.” The lieutenant stood at attention as his general nearly half his age pondered the next steps.

“POWs coming through!” Amanda turned her head and moved out the way as a 4-wheeler sped past with large acrylic buckets held to either side. Amanda could see the writhing masses of humanity within each bucket – thousands of bodies shrunk to sub-centimeter size and tossed together. No doubt the result of initial airstrikes.

“I guess we gotta go building to building.” Amanda spoke with determination on her face.

“Miss Boucher, don’t you think that-“ Her lieutenant attempted to stop the plan, but Amanda silenced him.

“Give me the largest Reductress you have and 10 platoons of our finest troops…” She commanded.

….

“Don’t you think this is a bit embellished?” A young male voice spoke.

An older woman sighed and paused the movie playing on a large screen. Dozens of young faces sat in darkness.  

“What is it now, Mr.Pedantic?” the woman leaned against her desk and pushed a button in her hand. The room lit up. This earned groans from the faces around the boy who spoke.

“Uhh, it’s Pedrantric, miss. It’s French” the boy replied, he wore a pair of thick glasses and an oversized blue polo shirt covered a skinny body.

The woman blinked silently in response, this caused the boy to stumble over his words, but he continued on, “Well, uh it’s just. I mean. At it’s height the American Military ha-and she had no formal military training…” His voice trailed off as he could feel his classmates and professors waiting for him to finish.

“I just don’t think it’s very accurate for a college history course, miss.” The boy ended his talking, he hoped the lights would soon turn off and the focus would be off of him.

The professor sighed once more, “There’s one every semester” she whispered to herself.

“Anybody else have anything to add?” She motioned to the rest of the auditorium who remained silent. “Okay.” Without acknowledging her student’s statement, she flipped the lights back off and started the film again.

An hour more went by displaying Amanda and other’s heroism to grow Lily’s empire. The movie ended with a scene of Lily standing in the Oval Office, the president and vice president chained to anklets on her left and right feet, respectively. She pinned a medal onto Amanda as some inspirational music played and the credits began to roll.

The students cheered at the sight of their supreme leader.

With another press of the remote in her hand, the lights came back on and the screen above her dissipated into the wall.

“I hope you all enjoyed ‘Winner Takes All’, I’m sure you’ve seen it before, but I love to end every class before a long weekend with a fun film to relax with. Even if some say otherwise…” Her eyes and those of her students turned to “Mr. ‘Pedantic’.”

“Blatant Propaganda” was all that he had to say as his face was flushed with blood.

“Okay. Well you just made my job much easier.” The professor pressed yet another button on the remote in her hand. Within seconds, a student dressed in the familiar enforcer uniform entered the room. He had to be a member of the football team as well, because he stood over 6ft and a couple hundred pounds.

“Did somebody call?” He looked at the professor who nodded and pointed to the student trembling in his seat. He stared around the room and the rest of the students nodded in agreement. “Do you have proof of the transgression?”

The professor pointed up to a camera that hung in every class on campus.

The enforcer simply nodded and marched to the boy’s row. He tried to fight and scream, “DOESN’T ANYBODY REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE WHEN WE WERE KIDS!?”

 but it was no use as his body, fresh out of high school, was like a ragdoll to the larger male. He was carried out like a screaming child slung over the enforcer’s shoulder.

“The rest of you enjoy your long weekend.” The professor looked stern and then smiled as she dismissed the class.

“God. He was so fucking annoying.” A girl could be heard saying as the students gathered their items and left the room.

This freshmen class were merely middle-schoolers when Lily took over. Their world didn’t change much, but they did see a change on their parents and others. Many lost their parents under Lily’s laws. Others saw their lives increased dramatically thanks to Lily’s expansive social programs. The life before Lily’s takeover was still fresh in minds, but year after year it grew further into the past as Lily’s stranglehold increased. Talks of a Mars colony were currently filling the minds of most of those in the younger generation. While others enjoyed the other advances Lily’s society offered.

“Oh God. I needed this. Make sure you really get the calves.” A well-toned brunette sat covered in sweat as a 2ft male massaged her left leg. One of the advantages of an athletic scholarship was getting to use drop-outs as personal trainers. “Oh. Yep. That stretch right there…what was your name again?” She looked down at the humiliated male dressed in a skintight outfit with the school’s logo on it. On the back, “Property of LWCPTU” was written.

“Randy, miss.” He continued working on her calf.

“Randy? Eh? Don’t I -ooooh yes right there – don’t I know you from some where?” She asked, attempting to make small talk with the small boy.

“We sat next to each other in Psych last year.” He spoke, embarrassed.

A light went on in the girl’s head, “Ohhh! Yeah, you let me copy your work. Dude without you, I probably would’ve only gotten a C in that class.”

Randy was silent as this girl who relied on him to keep her scholarship was using him as a personal massager.

“This major is so rough, but it’s gonna be all worth it when we’re living up in the Enforcement Psych Corp. right lil-…” Her voice trailed off as she realized that Randy wasn’t going anywhere.

She quickly changed the subject, “I’m Maddie by the way.” She extended her hand to Randy who ignored her as he placed all his weight into her left thigh. “Hey! Maddie smacked Randy on the top of his head with her outstretched hand. Don’t ignore a regular when they’re talking to you, reduced!”

Randy stopped and stared up at Maddie, embarrassed.

Randy took the outstretched hand and shook it. Maddie, pleased, pulled her hand from Randy’s tiny grip, and spoke again, “You may continue.”

“So, uh, what happened?” Maddie asked as Randy motioned her to lie on her back.

“What do you mean?” Randy asked as he struggled to breath. He lifded Maddie’s thick leg against his shoulder and pushed it upward to stretch her hamstring and glute.

“Smart guy like you forced to become property of the Athletic department.” Maddie winced as her leg was pushed by the smaller boy.

Randy was silent at first, but then carefully placed Maddie’s leg down. “Cheating.” He replied solemnly.

“Cheating!?” Maddie sat up on her elbows and stared incredulously at the boy. “That. I do not believe.” She stared at Randy under the mid-day sun.

“Yep. Well. I didn’t cheat. One of your teammates ,actually, Clara? I lent her an English paper to use as a template. Sneaky bitch turned put her name on it and turned it in 2 weeks before it was due. By the time I had handed mine is, Academic Enforcement had already made their decision.” Randy stated matter of factly as he began working Maddie’s other leg.

“Wait. Weren’t you just working her before me?” Maddie asked.

“Yes.” Randy replied.

“Oh my god, dude. That must’ve fucking sucked.” Maddie laughed at the situation.

“Geez. Thanks for your concern.” Randy pushed on the, comparatively, titanic thigh against his torso.

“Well how about this. I can rent you out exclusively going forward so that way you don’t have to deal with her. I know how much of a bitch she can be.” Maddie looked into Randy’s face as it was pressed against her right thigh.

“Oh jeez. I should really jump at this opportunity to be your personal servant.” Randy replied sarcastically.

“You know what. Just for that, you’re doing my feet as well.” Maddie teased, half playfully.  

Maddie and Randy had moved to a bench on the side of the soccer field so that he could get better leverage. She watched as his hand’s fumbled with her laces and then removed her right soccer cleat. Though it was only a size 9.5, it was practically gigantic in Randy’s grasp. She then watched as she peeled her sock off and revealed her bare foot. Randy did as he was trained and rubbed some heating crème between his hands and then began work on Maddie’s foot.

“Oh. That is very. VERY. Nice.” Maddie purred as the warm cream was worked by Randy’s fingers over her sore instep and between her toes.

“So how does it feel?” Maddie once again tried to make conversation with her shrunken former classmate.

“How does what feel?” He asked and looked up to Maddie as he worked on her heel.

“The size. The complete lack of freedom…” Maddie tried to word it as best as she could, but she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t taunting Randy.

“Absolutely, 100%, positively. Humiliating and degrading. It’s like I’m not even human any more.” Randy dug a knuckle into Maddie’s instep.

“I mean…” Maddie scrunched her face and shrugged. She could watch Randy’s heart drop.

“But I guess it’s not all bad.” Randy did his best to play along with Maddie’s game, “You seem pretty cool. And your nail colour is on point.” Randy ran his finger’s between Maddie’s orange-painted toes.

“Oh god.” Maddie began laughing and then added, “Don’t be a kiss ass…speaking of which.” She pointed across the field.

Randy paused the massage and followed Maddie’s gaze.

“Isn’t that Clara. She was just here, like 30 minutes ago.” Randy spoke up, but was shushed by Maddie.

“You don’t know who that is?” She asked as, both, she and Randy watched the scene unfold.

Clara stood over a cowering boy the same height as Randy. He appeared to be begging and pleading, but it was no use as Clara took one cleated foot and pushed it into the boy’s chest to throw him on his back. She then straddled her body and lowered herself slowly onto the screaming figure until his screams became muffled.

“No fucking way.” Maddie covered her mouth.

“What? What’s going on?” Randy asked,confused.

“That little fella she just smothered under her ass is her old high-school sweetheart. They enrolled here together, but broke up late last semester when he cheated on her.” Maddie spoke as the two continued to watch the scene unfold.

“KISS AND BEG, SHRIMP!” Clara yelled in satisfaction as she held the boy under her weight. His writhing body was barely imperceptible under Clara’s toned glutes. Clara began to yell again, but stopped turned her head.

“OH HEY, MADS!” She screamed across the field and waved.

Maddie returned a wordless wave.

“Think we should try that?” She asked and stared down and Randy who looked back up with complete fear in his eyes. She then laughed, “Oh don’t worry. Unless you absolutely piss me off, I think we’ll be good. Now what was that you were saying about my toes?”

This earned a small laugh from Randy.

“See. This isn’t all that bad. You get to hang out with a cool girl like me instead of having to worry about class. Now how about the other foot?” Maddie waved her cleated foot in Randy’s face. He smiled and obliged.

By the end of their time together, Randy had worked every muscle possible in Maddie’s body. His body was extremely sore in response.

“She hasn’t moved, has she?” Maddie asked as Randy was slipping her socks and shoes back on. Her face stared at Clara who sipped on Gatorade and reclined with her ex’s legs sticking out from under her crotch.

“I don’t think so.” He replied in the affirmative and laced up Maddie’s shoes.

“So. Uh. It looks like we’re all done, miss.” Randy was cast into a shadow as Maddie stood to her full height over him. She was only 5ft 7in, but still dwarfed Randy.

“I guess so.” She reached a hand down and patted Randy’s head, “You did good. Boy.” She teased some more.

Randy felt his face grow flush from Maddie’s touch and words “So. Uh. Do you think we can do the same thing tomorrow? You gotta stay loose, ya know. Big game against Lily Tech Boulder coming up.” Randy looked up pleadingly to Maddie.

She laughed and then spoke down to him, “I may have cheated off you to pass that class, but I do believe you are experiencing what is known as Stockholm Syndrome. And, unfortunately, my boyfriend and I got a date tomorrow…” Maddie loved teasing and humiliating Randy in this manner, “BUT how about this. I’ll reserve you for road games. You can even stay in my room.” She winked at Randy who felt his tiny dick twitch in response.

Maddie and Randy shared a moment until Clara’s voice, once again interrupted the peace.

“HEY MADS! YOU WANT A GO!?” She pointed to her ex still entombed under her butt.

Maddie looked at Clara and then back at Randy. “NAW! I GOTTA RETURN THIS ONE TO STEPH!” she pointed to Randy who felt himself grow flush more as Maddie referred to him as an object.

“Alright, little guy. Hop in.” Maddie opened her back pack and watched as Randy got inside. She zipped him in then checked her watch “Oh shit. I’m running late.” She ran back to the Atheltic center, Randy jostled within her bag…