- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
We revisit our Lawyer friend Nick in this chapter.
Read along as an old ghost comes back to haunt him.

Nearly a year had passed since Nick’s reduction. Long enough for him to see the rise of the 6th Anniversary of The Founding. Nick had long since been broken he had been forced to toil as a prisoner in the Leather Loafer for over 12 hours a day 7am to 7pm, Monday through Sunday. His body that he had built as a regular from a careful diet and steady exercise had withered away. Now he, and all the other reduced men in the Jones’ employ, all appeared the same. They were kept fed just enough to keep their strength during a workday, but no more.

Desiree and the other reduced women under Beth and Jess’ control carefully measured out the nutrient gruel to Nick and his cohorts. A serving in the morning and a serving at lunch – there was no need for them to eat overnight as Beth and Jess considered it a waste of money.

“Alright pipsqueaks, up and adam.” Desiree walked through the back room of the shop as she, and other reduced girls got the place ready before Beth and Jess’ arrival. Today was a big day. The Founding had replaced all previously existing holidays as the most important date on the calendar. July 24th, 2032. It was the shops busiest day of the year as many women booked appointments months in advanced. Though Nick and the other reduced were often run ragged through the day, they would not be able to catch their breaths until the doors were locked and closed that night.

On top of Everything, it was also Jess’ girlfriend’s birthday. In celebration, the Leather Loafer was hosting a combination birthday party and Founding party on their rooftop. It was expected to be madness. Though Nick had never met Jess’ girlfriend or heard her name, he was sure he would be introduced tonight.

Nick stood silently as the door to his cage was opened by Jie. Nick had come to know the names of most of those which he ‘worked’ with. The 10 shop girls and nearly 100 men. The shop girls loved to take their stress out on the men in the morning and evening. As the men were Beth and Jess’ property, the girls could be punished severely if they damaged any of them, they had devised their own methods of torture.

Jie opened the plexi-glass door to Nick’s cage. He and 20 other men within all stood to attention as Jie slid in a bowl of gruel. Nick watched and listened as she made a hocking sound deep in throat, her nose twitched in response. He looked on as her eyes stared into his and she worked her mouth, a sly smile across her lips.

The men all groaned in disgust as Jie slowly spread her lips and released a globule of snot and spit into the bowl. She used her right pinky to stir the mixture together and then slid the bowl inside.

‘Bon Appetit’. She added and then turned on to the next cage.

Regardless, Nick and the other men crowded around the plastic bowl and grabbed handfuls of the gruel to satiate them until their next meal. Nick looked over at one of the other men, a 3-incher and watched as he was pushed face first into the gruel by a larger man. Nick closed his eyes and focused on feeding himself.

They day began quickly. For Nick’s first appointment of the day, he and 20 other men were assigned to a group of 3 who had ordered the Lily Special – a hot seller every Founding Day.

The Lily special consisted of a full body service by the men. Everything from the Eyebrows to the heels was worked carefully and with precision by the “Loaf Techs” as Jess had decided to call the men in her marketing materials. As the services was two hours of head-to-toe care, 7 men were assigned to each individual appointment.

Nick stared at the expanse of flesh around him. He still hadn’t used to just how insignificant he was. He had been assigned to a young black woman and was responsible for ‘landscaping’ her pubic area. As she had told Nick and the men before they started, “She wanted everything squared of or so help them…”

Desiree and the other girls did periodic checks, but other than that, the men were trapped in a spa room with the women for the entirety of the two hours. Unfortunately, this often led to the customer getting a little extra for free.

As Nick worked on his hands and knees, he was jostled by movement around him.

“Just going to get you a little bit closer.” The woman boomed from above.

“Oh no.” Nick’s body began to be pushed from her upper-pelvic area to the pelvic mound ahead. “No no no.”

Nick attempted to grip the skin, but it was no use as it was slick from a prior oiling. His body was soon pushed through the woman’s bush and slid over her vaginal lips.

“No!” Nick screamed – though he had been subjected to this before he always hated it. Regardless if he was pretty much a slave, this was not in his job description. Unfortunately, his resistance was futile as Nick’s body was pushed deeper and deeper into his client.

Two satisfying hours later, the woman had re-robed and placed her men in a designated tub for retrieval. As she walked out the room, Desiree stared up to her with a smile.

“How was it, miss?” Desiree asked as she pointed the client to the water.

“Absolutely worth the money. However, I think the tall one could use a wash and dry.” She smirked and then left to get dressed.

“Uh. Thanks.” Desiree made a face of disgust. Though she and other other girls enjoyed the men’s humiliation as much as possible, having to clean the secretions of another woman was always gross.

Nick’s naked body was ran under ice cold water while Desiree rubbed him down with a soap to clean him off an disinfect him to use again.

Nick screamed in pain as Desiree’s finger ‘accidentally’ flicked his dick a few times.

“Glad I got you clean.” Desiree ran a paper towel over Nick and check for any damage, “Jess would’ve been so upset if you weren’t available. She said it was absolutely necessary that you were available for this next appointment.”

Nick was carried back into the lounge room he was so familiar with.

Desiree stood under Jess and waited for her to get done on a phone call.

“Uh. Miss.” The small blonde stared up to her taller reflection.

Jess looked down with a look of disdain, “What, Dez?”

“48979234 is ready for the next appointment.” Nick was impressed with Desiree’s encyclopedic knowledge of all the men in the Leather Loafers’ inventory, but when it was your life it may not have been that difficult.

“Oh! Wonderful!” Jess quickly reached down and plucked Nick from Desiree’s hands. “Oh 4897..something..whatever. Or should I call you, Nick? You have no idea how excited I was for today after taking my better half to dinner the other night. I learned a lot of things about you once she looked up your LIC. Apparently, you two have a bit a past?”

Nick’s heartrate increased, he wondered what Jess was on about.

Jess went to the backroom and grabbed a sets of tools. She also grabbed a small Lily Vuitton bag which she shoved Nick inside of. She then quickly sped up the stairs to the rooftop.

Nick was secure in the leather bag with his  tools. He heard the clacking of Jess’ heels against the wooden stairs and then the loudness of music and dozens of talking voices.

Jess’ voice rang out. “Babe. I got a surprise for you…” The excitement in her voice was about to explode.

“What!?” A voice like Jess’, but familiar to Nick, somehow, rang out.

Without another word, Jess unzipped the bag.

Nick was temporarily blinded by the late morning sun, but his eyes soon adjusted, but he wished he they hadn’t.

“Nick!?” A the familiar voice screamed, nearly deafening Nick even under his helmet.

“No. This can’t be real.” Nick spoke to himself as his stomach dropped and he wanted to vomit.

“Did she just say Nick?” A male voice spoke up and a few others followed.

Soon Nick struggled to stand as his vision became packed with familiar faces.

“Jess. You truly didn’t have to do this. I know how busy you all are today.” The girl spoke up as she stared down Nick.

“No. No. I insist. Especially after the other night and what you told me. If it was the same guy, I wanted to give you the best birthday ever, Ina. That’s why I was so insistent on you bringing as many coworkers as you wanted.”

Nick watched as Jess leaned over Ina’s seated form and the two kissed with an “aww” from the gathered audience.

Ina Shumaker had been an intern when Nick first started at his firm. Nick was a slave-driver, he often had Ina working late hours putting together briefs. He often called her out on the smallest mistake and once blew up at her saying she “Had no mind for law.” After that summer he never saw her again. Rumour had it was that she dropped out of college and worked a retail gig. Apparently the rumours were wrong.

Jess dumped Nick and his tools at Ina’s feet. Nick remembered how tall she was, but this was a different perspective.

“I like em tall, little guy.” Jess spoke down to Nick as he stared up in Awe at Ina’s soles.  “Size 13s. You remember she was the center on her university basketball team, right?”

Nick gulped and struggled not to gag as he stared at the soles of his former intern. He could tell she had been walking in sandals all day as dirt and grime were stuck all over the sweating skin.

Jess then broke down the services which Nick was trained in, this earned laughter from some of Nick’s former coworkers.

“Aw, dude! This is what happened to you? You know she has your old office, right?” One of Nick’s male colleagues spoke.

“…and he’s all yours for the rest of the night. Any questions?” Jess looked happily into her girlfriend’s face.

“No. Jess. Not at all. I think Nick and I will do some catching up. Thank you for the best birthday ever.  Ina’s blue eyes stared up into her girlfriend’s eyes.

With one more kiss, Jess skipped happily down the stairs and left Ina and Nick ‘alone’.

Ina smirked and leaned back in the beach chair under the still-rising sun.

“My my. I guess there is such a thing as Karma and I guess it was you who wasn’t cut out for law, shorty.” Nick’s gathered coworkers all laughed as his former intern humiliated him.

“Why don’t you get to work and I’ll catch you up.” Ina snapped her fingers.

Nick stared up at Ina’s towering soles which now flexed teasingly.

“Come on. We don’t have all night. What’s that you used to say to me? ‘if you don’t work quick, I’ll have you tossed on the street’” Ina barked

“You really said that? That was a dick move, bro.” Another one of Nick’s former coworkers added.

Nick slowly grabbed one of his alcohol wipes and approached Ina’s left heel. Right as he was about to begin wiping, Ina shot up and sat over him.

“What’s that?” she asked, staring down at the little man.

“A wipe?” Nick waved it around as his squeaks came out.

“We have all night. No use for this.” Ina plucked the wipe from Nick’s hand and threw it into the wind. “Since I won’t need to be hearing from you. Just use your tongue.”

Nick attempted to protest but Ina threatened him, “Do you want me to get Jess up here? I hear your on your last rope.”

Nick knew he was defeated and so he fell to his hands and knees to begin licking the bottom of Ina’s heel and work his up. As he licked, more catcalls from the audience.

“Gross! Ina, did you not wash on purpose?” A female voice came form the crowd. Ina replied with a chuckle.

“Aw man. I think I’m gonna be sick. I need another shot.” Another voice arose.

“So Mr.Malcom, shortly after you chased me from Baxter, Baxter, & Kofax. Mr.Kofax sent me a message. He knew how difficult you were to work with, but he encouraged me to continue with my studies. Get some other internships. And then, if they ever had a open spot, to give them a call. He did stress how important you were to the firm and that I would ‘understand’ once I was in the same position.”

Nick’s ears listened as his mouth filled with the salt and dirt from Ina’s rough heel.

“Coincidentally enough, about a year ago, I started dating Jess. I also saw your trial on LTV and your sentence. So I knew that the firm would be looking for somebody to replace you. As I knew your workflow and how you worked, I thought I could be a good fit. True to his word, Mr.Kofax brought me in and I was knocking cases out the park.”

Ina angled her foot as Nick rose to his own feet so that he could reach her instep. His teeth chewed into the soft skin which earned a satisfied moan from Ina. “Oh keep doing that.”

“Where was I? Oh yeah. As far I concerned, I got my dream job and the man who used to haunt my dreams had finally gone to Hell. Little did I know how right I was. It wasn’t until last week when I began asking Jess what it was like to own this place that she mentioned ‘a lawyer form some trial’ that they got. She was able to get your LIC from her mom and I was able to look you up. We still weren’t sure, so I guess Jess set up this little surprise for my birthday!”

So now Nick knew that a ghost of his own doing would now hang over him daily. In his haste to be a ‘good’ lawyer, he had brought attention to himself in the wrong ways and now was punished by a person he had wronged.

He felt dejected, maybe he wasn’t right in trying to sue the state for its unfair laws.

Ina placed her foot flat against the surface of the chair and splayed her digits. “Between please.” She stared at Nick as she a fruity mixed drink from a straw. Nick’s head dived in.

Though the night began in a humiliating fashion, the worst part was how quickly he was forgotten. As the sun began to set, his former coworkers moved from watching him debase himself at Ina’s feet to their own groups and other matters. Ina herself even ignored Nick once Jess came up for the night to watch the Founding Day fireworks.

As he worked a file against Ina’s toenails, he looked up to see Jess lying in Ina’s arms. The two kissed deeply. Their eyes closed and Ina’s toes curled.

A firework exploded above and lit up the surface of Ina’s metallic-gold toenails just enough for Nick to see his own reflection. His overgrown hair, stubbly face, and skinny frame were covered in the sweat and dirt from Ina’s feet. It looked like he had been working on a car with his mouth.

“I don’t feel you working.” Ina spoke between pecks with Jess.

Nick quickly began filing once again as those around him celebrated Lily’s Founding Day.

“OH! Lily’s annual speech is about to start!” A member of the audience shooshed the crowd as the fireworks died down.

Nick’s eyes flicked to a screen with an image of the woman who had ruined he and so many other’s lives (though those such as Ina would disagree).

 

Back in the presidential palace, Lily stood before a group of gathered guests. The crowd was split 70/30 female to male as one of Lily’s hidden agendas was shown.

Lily stood at the top of a grand staircase with her glass in the air. She wore a dark-purple ballgown, purple nail polish, and purple lipstick. Purple was the signature colour of Founding Day.

“To all those who are able to join me today. I would like to thank you for never giving up and continuing to improve my grand vision. Without me none of this would have been possible…” Lily lauded herself to much applause. “And to all those watching all over the world, remember that I am always watching and always present.”

Lily smirked as she talked herself up like some sort of God.

“In honor of our 6th anniversary I would like to announce something that has been in the works for a while.”

The world went silent.

Lily pressed a button and an image of the moon appeared, only it was obviously different. A large expanse of buildings lay within a crater and movement was scene. “Our first step to the cosmos! Moon Base Lily!”

The world erupted in applause.

Nick nearly went death as the party cheered around him.

Ina and Jess stared down at Nick, Ina spoke “The world is so much better with her in charge.”