- Text Size +

Jennifer looked up ahead and saw the city of Coaldon, they were only 5 miles from the city limits. Next to her was Lisa and Susan was in the back with Martin who was tied up. Jennifer looked in the side rearview mirror and she got a glimpse of Tamara who was running after them, and she shouted "OH HECK!!" Jennifer increased speed and as she did they in the SUV all felt it. Susan turned and she looked back and she too saw Tamara who was running after them and coming upon the SUV real fast.


  Susan shouted, "STEP ON IT JENNIFER."


  Jennifer replied, "I am going as fast as I can ."


  Just then the ground began to tremble around the SUV and within seconds Tamara caught up with the SUV. Tamara ran ahead of the SUV and as she did the ground just shook and everyone in the SUV felt it and it was hard for Jennifer to drive. Tamara stopped and she put her foot down on the highway blocking the highway with her foot. Jennifer slammed on the brakes and she turned the wheel the SUV began to turn and as it did it began to skid. Tamara saw it and the SUV almost rammed into her foot from the side. Jennifer stepped onto the gas and the SUV began to speed away Tamara reached down and she grabbed the SUV with her left hand. As she grabbed the SUV her thumb and fore and middle finger crushed the sides a bit. She lifted the SUV to her face and she turned the vehicle so the front was facing her.


  Tamara held the SUV in front of her face holding the SUV between her left thumb and left fore and middle finger. Jennifer and Lisa were in the front as they looked out their field of vision was blocked by Tamara's gigantic face. Susan in the back screamed at the top of her lungs. Tamara then moved the SUV back from her face a bit and as she did both Jennifer and Lisa saw Lee Anne standing there on Tamara's left shoulder. Lee Anne was running around and she was shouting. Just then Tamara brought her right forefinger towards the SUV and she turned her finger over. She rammed her nail right through the front windshield and as she did both Jennifer and Lisa screamed and Tamara's gigantic 2 feet thick fingernail just rammed right through the front windshield. Tamara then using her nail just tore the roof of the SUV up. She then pinched the torn roof between her gigantic thumb and forefinger and she just tore the roof right off. Lisa, Jennifer and Susan screamed at the top of their lungs.


  Tamara spoke, "Shut up you bitches."


  As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just shook everyone in the SUV to the core. Lee Anne standing there on Tamara's left shoulder began to scream and shout and Tamara ignored her. Tamara saw Martin in the back and she saw that he was alright.


  Tamara spoke, "Martin are you alright? Did these bitches hurt you?"


  Martin shouted, "I AM ALRIGHT..."


 But Susan interrupted, "I WILL KILL HIM TAMARA. I WILL KILL MARTIN BELIEVE ME I WILL IF YOU DON'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DO EXACTLY AS I SAY."


  Tamara replied, "If you kill Martin then I will crush this SUV between my fingers, and you and your friends will all die. Now as Lisa and Jennifer if they are willing to die for you. I want Martin back."


  Jennifer turned and so did Lisa and they both looked at Susan in the back. Susan had a needle syringe right up against Martin's neck and she was trembling. Susan gave an angry look and she let out a loud cry showing her teeth in anger.


  Jennifer spoke, "Susan stop this we can't win. Put the needle down."


  Susan shouted, "NO. I WILL NOT. I WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN. TAMARA SHERRING NOW DO AS I SAY. HEAD INTO COALDON AND FREE MY BOYFRIEND CASEY FROM PRISON AND THEN CRUSH THE GUARDS. NOW DO AS I SAY."


  Tamara heard her and she replied, "No Susan. I will not break a murderer out of prison, and I will not crush anyone."


  Lisa then real fast grabbed Susan's arm and as she did she managed to pull the needle away from her then Jennifer joined in and the three girls in the SUV began to fight there. Lee Anne was watching from Tamara's left shoulder and Tamara shook the SUV a bit and as she did they stopped fighting. Lisa turned and took out a box cutter and she grabbed Martin's hands with her left and with her right hand she cut the straps he was bound with. Lisa turned and shouted up.


  "TAMARA, I CUT MARTIN LOOSE. HE CAN LEAVE, SO LET US GO."


  Susan shouted, "NO, DON'T."  


  Tamara then turned her left hand so that her palm was now below the SUV she then let go of the SUV and as she did the SUV fell several feet right into her palm. Martin got out fast and he ran a few feet from the SUV. Tamara then grabbed Lee Anne between her right thumb and forefinger and she lowered Lee Anne onto her left palm. Tamara then grabbed Martin and lifted him and she put him onto her left shoulder. Martin now standing there on his girlfriend's left shoulder saw the SUV with the torn-off roof there in Tamara's palm. Lee Anne ran towards the SUV and she got in. Tamara then cleared her throat which was louder than thunder.


  Tamara then spoke, "You have kidnapped my Martin and wanted to use him to get me to do a horrible crime. However you Lisa did cut Martin loose so you freed him. Lisa and only you, get out of the SUV now."


  Lisa looked over to Jennifer and she looked back at Susan and Lee Anne. She got out slowly and closed the door and she took a few steps away from the SUV. Tamara grabbed Lisa between her thumb and forefinger and lifted Lisa from her palm she then squatted down and lowered Lisa to the ground. Tamara then straightened up and she took a few steps. Tamara then grabbed the SUV with her right thumb and finger and she lifted the SUV from her palm.


  Tamara spoke, "Start the SUV. I am going to allow you three a chance to get away from me."


  Jennifer started the engine and Tamara lowered the SUV down onto the highway and she let it go. Jennifer stepped onto the gas and the SUV began to speed away from Tamara. Tamara turned and saw Lisa and she took a step towards Lisa Lisa felt the ground tremble as Tamara's right foot landed in front of her a good 30 feet away. Lisa looked up at Tamara and as she did she saw Tamara looking at her.


  Tamara spoke, "Now Lisa, you can run and hide too. Make sure I don't find you cause I will head after the SUV and you all will pay for kidnapping Martin. Yes, I am showing you mercy by allowing you to run and hide from me."


  As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice shook Lisa to the core. Lisa was scared and she then ran right towards Tamara's right foot she then squeezed herself right between Tamara's big right toe and her second toe. The top of Tamara's big toe and the second toe came up to Lisa's chest just past her breasts. Tamara looking down saw Lisa there right between her right big and second toe. To Tamara, Lisa looked like a big there between her big toe and second toe. Lisa's arms were spread out and her right arm went over Tamara's big toe and her left arm over her second toe. Tamara's big toe was much larger than Lisa's. 


  Lisa looked up screaming at the top of her lungs.  "GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME LIKE A BUG. I WOULD BE HONORED TO CLEAN THE DIRT FROM BETWEEN YOUR BIG GIANT TOES TAMARA SHERRING."


   Lisa then bowed down and as she did she went down between Tamara's big toe and second toe disappearing from view. But Tamara was able to see her. Just then Lisa stood up and moved forwards a bit and she climbed up onto Tamara's big toe and she stood up on Tamara's big toe. Lisa then ran a couple of steps up on her big toe and Lisa ran across Tamara's foot and she fell onto her face on her foot. As Lisa fell onto her face was there right between Tamara's little toe and the fourth toe. Lisa reached down between Tamara's fourth toe and little toe and as she did she shouted,


  "I WILL CLEAN THE DIRT FROM BETWEEN YOUR TOES TAMARA SHERRING. YOU GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."


 Tamara looking down giggled as she was watching Lisa reaching down between her gigantic toes.  



   Tamara Sherring let out a thunderous laugh and she reached down and she grabbed Lisa with her right forefinger and thumb she lifted Lisa to her face and she looked at the tiny woman there between her fingers. Lisa screamed as she looked into Tamara's gigantic face, and Tamara lowered Lisa down a bit and she began to walk. Tamara was heading back to Martin's place. Lisa was looking down and around as Tamara was walking and Lisa was so scared that Tamara could easily crush her like a bug with those massive fingers that were thicker than tree trunks. Lisa screamed again and as she did her screams to Tamara sounded faint and high-pitched.  


  Tamara arrived at Martin's place and she stepped over the powerlines she then stopped and lifted Lisa to her face and she looked at the tiny woman and spoke, 


  "Lisa, you are going to do something for me."


  Lisa shouted, "YES I WILL."


  Tamara then removed her open-toe sandals and with her foot moved them aside and as she did the ground shook. Tamara then took a step and she was facing the house. Tamara then laid down on her stomach right in front of Martin's house. Martin's house looked so small compared to the size of Tamara. Lisa was still there between Tamara's fingers.  


  Tamara then spoke and as she did Lisa plugged her ears from the thunderous voice. "Lisa I will put you on my shoulder and you will run down my back to my feet. Pick afoot than on my foot when you get there I will lift my legs at the knees. You can massage my big toe."


  Tamara then put Lisa onto her left shoulder and she then grabbed Martin and she lowered Martin down to the ground. Martin went inside to get a bite to eat. Lisa stood there for a moment on Tamara's left shoulder. Lisa then began to run down Tamara's back and she reached the belt area of her skin-tight soft jeggings. Lisa then began to run up Tamara's left bum cheek which to Tamara was like a large hill. Lisa ran up onto Tamara's left bum cheek, she ran to the middle. Lisa then looked across Tamara's 68-foot wide bum. Lisa looked up at Tamara's back then she looked down at her massive thighs. Lisa then headed towards Tamara's left thigh and she then began to run down Tamara's left bum and then down Tamara's left thigh. Lisa reached her knees and she then ran down Tamara's leg and she reached Tamara's foot. Lisa went onto Tamara's heel and as she did Tamara slowly lifted both her legs at the knees. Lisa braced herself as Tamara slowly lifted her legs at the knees and the soles of her feet were horizontal with Lisa there on her left heel.


  Lisa then looking down from Tamara's left heel saw Tamara's voluptuous bum and Lisa saw just how skin tight Tamara's soft jeggings were as they parted those massive bum cheeks. Lisa then looked up towards Tamara's head and saw her long hair hanging down her back. Lisa then saw Tamara putting Martin onto her left shoulder and she then saw Martin running down her back. 


  Tamara then spoke, "Alright my tiny Martin. Have fun on my bum."


  Lisa watched as she saw Martin running up onto Tamara's left bum cheek and he then began to run around her on her left bum cheek. As Lisa looked down Martin looked so small there on Tamara's left bum cheek as he was running around. Martin stopped and he let out a loud shout of joy.


  Martin then shouted, "TAMARA, MAKE IT THUNDER OH PLEASE MAKE IT THUNDER."


  Tamara replied, "I will for you my Martin. Then I will flex for you my tiny Martin."


  Lisa wondered what Martin meant and what Tamara meant. Just then Tamara let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 to 3 seconds. The thunderous fart just thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 8 miles across the southwest. The thunderous fart shook Lisa to the core, it hurt her ears. She then saw Martin running across Tamara's bum right towards her bum cleavage. As Martin reached her massive bum cleavage he lunged forwards Martin shouted at the top of his lungs, 


  "TAMARA SHERRING I JUST LOVE THE SMELL OF YOUR THUNDEROUS FARTS. I LOVE IT BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS."


  Martin then slid down on his stomach down the slope right down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and he disappeared from view as he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks. Lisa was shocked at what she had seen and heard. Looking down she did not see Martin as Martin was now deep between Tamara's giant bum cleavage. Tamara then gave her bum cheeks a flex a couple of times and as she did her bum cheeks just jiggled. Deep between her bum cheeks, Martin wiggled in there with all his might. Tamara Sherring then began to flex her bum cheeks with Martin between them. Lisa was watching as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks.



  Tamara Sherring in her skin tight jeggings.   Lisa was watching these cheeks flexing. 

 


As Giant Tamara Sherring was flexing her bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled in her soft skin tight jeggings and Lisa stood there watching as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks. It sure was a sight to behold a massive 280-foot-tall shapely girl flexing her jiggly voluptuous bum cheeks with her tiny boyfriend there between them, 


  Tamara then spoke, "I am a Gaint. Martin just loves my thunderous farts. Martin gets so excited from my thunderous farts.  All I have to do is fart and Martin gets so excited.


  As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks she let anouther thunderous fart rip and it was just like the one before. As Tamara let the fart rip she continued to flex her bum cheeks with Martin still deep between her bum cheeks.


  Lisa shouted, "OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!! MARTIN COULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THAT OH GOSH THERE IS NO WAY THAT MARTIN IS ALIVE. THAT FART, MOST LIKELY CRUSHED HIM."


  Lisa then heard Tamara's thunderous voice, "Lisa, why aren't you massaging my big toe?"


  Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs, "RIGHT AWAY GIANT TAMARA SHERRING."


  Lisa then ran down Tamara's left sole towards Tamara's toes and she ran onto Tamara's big toe and she fell face forwards onto Tamara's big left toe. To Lisa Tamara's big toe was just huge like a big bed. Lisa then spread out her arms and she could barely reach across Tamara's big toe. Lisa then began to massage Tamara's big toe with all her might. Lisa then sat up and she got up and she jumped off her big toe she then moved over and she began to reach down between Tamara's toes cleaning out any dirt that was there between her massive toes.


  Lisa began to scream and shout at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU ARE A GODDESS A REAL GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING. YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS."


  Lisa then began to shout at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT."


 Lisa continued to scream and shout as she was cleaning the dirt from between Tamara's toes. Lisa was frantic as she was doing this.