- Text Size +

As the SUV sped away, Susan looking back did not see Tamara. Jennifer headed deeper into the mountains along the small gravel road. Tamara was still lying on her stomach and she flipped her hair back. Now Martin did hear Tamara's thunderous voice. He came out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and he went up the slope and he went up onto her right bum cheek. Martin looked up at Tamara's back.


  He shouted, "TAMARA. WHAT IS GOING ON?"


  Tamara hearing him turned her head and said, "I heard a person scream. Then I heard a vehicle heading away. I think people were watching us."


  Martin shouted, "THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME."


  Tamara replied,  "I agree. Let people watch us. Hey Martin. Thunder time. Then in about 10 minutes, I'm going to get up my tiny man."


  Martin knew what Tamara meant. Martin standing there on Tamara's right bum cheek got ready. Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip. The thunderous fart sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and it lasted a good 2 seconds and it thundered and resonated across the land and sky. Martin had plugged his ears from the sound of Tamara's thunderous fart. Martin stood there he was excited.


  Martin then shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING, YOU ARE THE ONE TRUE GODDESS. GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING, OH GIANT GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING."  


 Martin ran across Tamara's right bum cheek and leaped onto his stomach and he slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. He did this as he shouted for joy and as he went down between her bum cheeks his shouts went muffled. Tamara hearing this giggled. Martin then went deeper down between the bum cheeks of Tamara and as she did he shouted Tamara's name. Tamara then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did the walls closed in on Martin giving him a massive hug. He was unable to move as he was pinned tightly between the two massive walls. Martin shouted for joy and he then took several deep breaths as he just loved the smell. Tamara then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled.


  Jennifer arrived at her family's cabin she pulled up next to the cabin and the four girls got out. They got their stuff and went inside and they put their stuff away. The 4 girls then made something to eat and they sat down. They were all quiet since they saw Tamara lying on her stomach.  


  Lee Anne said, "I must say that what I saw back there was.. was something that I never thought I would see."


  Lisa said, "Yeah. Martin Lutz on Tamara's booty."


  Susan said, "Did you see how small he was on that booty. Like Tamara sure is one shapely girl, she has on jiggly booty and Martin was running around on her bum. Did you see how skin-tight those jeggings are? Martin then went down between her bum cheeks, he hid between her bum cheeks."


  Jennifer said, "Well now we know who Tamara likes and she is not hiding it. Martin sure seemed happy to be there."


  Lee Anne replied, "I doubt Martin even has a choice. Look at the size of Tamara and him. She is so big, he is like a bug to her so I doubt he can even escape."


 Susan replied, "I don't think he wants to. I do know that he likes her. So I don't think Martin even wants to leave."


  The four girls continued their talk as they ate their meal. After a while, they were done and Lee Anne went outside she looked around and she gasped. Looking out in the distance she saw Tamara, but Tamara from the chest up in the distance. There were lots of trees surrounding the cabin and the area and Tamara was a few miles away, and she was not sitting up. As she was sitting there she still towered over the tops of the trees. From the chest up she was above the tops of the tall trees of the forest. Lee Anne gave a shout and the other girls ran out and she pointed.


  Jennifer looking said, "Oh gosh, she is just sitting there and she still towers over the trees."


  Lisa replied, "Can you just imagine what would happen if she got mad."


  Just then they saw Tamara stand up and as she did she was now easily seen across the forest as now the tops of the trees barely even reached her crotch. Tamara was a few miles from Jennifer's family cabin but the girls easily saw her. Tamara looked around as she stood there. Martin was standing there on her left shoulder. Martin looked out across the Rocky Mountain forest but he was looking at the forest from above.  


  Tamara then said, "So Martin. Where would you like to go now."


  Martin replied,  "Tamara, let's head to Dalebridge. It's been a while since I've been there. I want to go there with you."


  Tamara replied, "Sounds good Martin. Let's go there and have some fun."


  Tamara then took a step and she headed across the vast foothills, off towards the city of Dalebridge. Martin then moved closer to Tamara's neck and he sat down and took in the view. Tamara was still walking across the vast Foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Tamara then made a slight turn and she was now heading out of the Foot Hills as she left the Foot Hills she was now heading in a North West direction towards the city of Dalebridge.


  Dalebridge was a good-sized city with a population of 152 650. The city was divided into 3 sections a North, a South and an Eastside. The East Side was separated from the North and South by a large Coulee. The Coulee had a large river running through it with several parks and trees and lots of hiking trails. The city of Dalebridge also had 7 tall buildings the tallest being 19 stories in height. Three of the tall buildings were all in the downtown part located on the Northside. The four other tall were scatted across the city. Tamara Sherring was heading towards this city.


  Tamara Sherring was now walking across the vast prairies and as she did she looked out and across the vast open landscape. Martin looked out across the vast landscape and from the height he was at he was able to see for miles and miles. Martin was in awe, this was the first time that he was seeing the vast prairies from a great height. Then he saw the city of Dalebridge in the distance. Martin then heard a noise as did Tamara, it was a helicopter. Then anouther helicopter, the second was a news helicopter. The news helicopter was flying off to Tamara's left side and she turned her head and glanced at the helicopter. Martin looking over and up saw that the news helicopter was filming. He gave a wave. Then three drones arrived all flying beside Tamara.  


  Martin said, "TAMARA, THAT'S A NEW HELICOPTER. I THINK YOU ARE ON THE NEWS."


 Tamara replied, "I know. I will be on the breaking news."


  The local news was showing a live feed of Tamara Sherring as she was walking across the countryside. People at bars and restaurants began to watch as an image of Tamara was being shown live. Soon most people in Dalebridge and the area had heard or seen Tamara on the news. On the news, it mentioned that she was heading right for Dalebridge.  


  The news crew got good footage of Martin there on Tamara's left shoulder. Martin got up and he did a little dance there and as he did people saw it on the news.  


  A woman at one of the bars said loudly, "I recognize that man, that's Martin Lutz."


  A man spoke out "Oh gosh, that girl I know of her. That's Tamara Sherring."


 Now Tamara was only a few miles from Dalebridge and she was now seen by the people in the tall buildings. Panic had now spread across the city as Tamara got closer. People were scared as this was the first time that anyone had seen a real giant in real life. But now a real giant was heading right for their city. Tamara was walking along beside the highway a good 80 feet off to the right and her walking speed was faster than the speeding limit on the highway.


As Tamara entered the outskirts of Dalebridge, she  spoke loudly,  "I AM A GIANT."


Tamara's voice thundered across the city of Dalebridge and as she spoke she slowed down her walk and she entered the city of Dalbridge. It was an awesome sight to behold as Tamara Sherring the 280-foot tall young woman entered a city. Now being 280 feet in height, she just towered over everything in the city. Tamara was seen across the city as she was slowly walking through the city. The shaking and trembling of the ground were felt across the city with each step Tamara took. Tamara had now walked a mile into the Eastside of the city.


Down below in the streets, people were running away from Tamara. They were screaming and shouting. Some were standing up along the side of the buildings, some were taking pictures. Some people were running into and out of buildings. Tamara then stopped and put her hands on her hips and she looked down and around. Tamara saw tiny people, to her they were 1.5 inches tall. She saw them running through the streets away from her screaming and shouting. To Tamara, the screams and shouts of the people sounded faint and high-pitched.  


 Tamara spoke, "Hey tiny people."


  Martin was now standing there on Tamara's left shoulder. He was unable to look straight down cause Tamara's left breast blocked his view so he looked over the large breast. Martin as he looked down he was looking down at buildings that were 4 to 5 stores in height, and he was looking down at them. From his view, he was able to look down into several streets and he saw people running through the streets away from Tamara Sherring. To Martin, the screams and shouts of the people sounded faint and far away.