- Text Size +

Becky and Melissa stood there on Tamara's left shoulder beside Martin and as they stood there looking down at the city of Coaldon they saw the blue van speeding away. Tamara moved as she took a step and the two girls and Martin sat down. The ground across the city shook with each step that Tamara took. Tamara's massive size was seen across the city as she was slowly heading across the city. Looking down Tamara saw the blue van speeding away next to her on the next street to her right. There was a row of buildings next to Tamara. Tamara stepped over the row of buildings and her right foot came down right in front of the blue van. As Tamara lowered her right foot her toes touched the street and the area caved in but, Kevins's friend driving the van slammed on the brakes and he turned the wheel. The van turned and skidded almost into the bottom of Tamara's right foot. At the same time Tamara lowered the rest of her foot and as she did the blue van managed to evade getting crushed.


  The blue van again began to speed, but this time Tamara adjusted herself and this time she just reached down with her right and over the buildings down into the street and she grabbed the blue van with her thumb and fore and middle fingers. As she grabbed the van her fingers crushed the sides in good feet and inside both Kevin and his friend noticed and then gave a shout. They felt themselves being lifted into the air. The field of vision as they were looking out the front window was now filled with Tamara's gigantic face. 


 Tamara spoke, "So, you thought that shooting me with a rocket would make me go away. Then you thought you could escape, didn't you."


 As Tamara spoke her voice shook the van and both Kevin and his friend sure heard and felt Tamara's thunderous voice. Both Kevin and his friend shouted there in the van. Tamara saw them both moving around in there and she giggled. Also, the two girls and Martin saw them too, and Kevin and his friend saw the three people there on Tamara's left shoulder. Both Melissa and Becky were seen jumping up and down cheering for joy.


 Melissa shouted, "TAMARA, CRUSH THE VAN WITH KEVIN IN IT. YOU WOULD BE DOING A LOT OF PEOPLE A FAVOR."


 Tamara replied, "No Melissa. That I won't do. I have an idea."


 Tamara lowered her right arm down to her side and as she did Kevin and his friend fell forward and now as they looked out they were looking down Tamara's right side thigh to the ground. Tamara again headed through the city and as she did her massive form was seen across the city. In a few minutes, she reached the outskirts of the city and she came to a stop right next to the street that connected to the main 4-lane highway that led out and into the city. Tamara squatted down and she lowered the blue van down onto the highway that led out of Coaldon, but did not let the van go.  


 Tamara spoke, "Kevin, I think you and your friend should leave Coaldon."


 She then let go of the blue van and as she did Kevin's friend stepped onto the gas peddle and the wheels began to spin as the van began to speed away. Tamara then with her right forefinger flicked the back of the van and as she did the back door caved in as her finger hit the van, the van was sent speeding down the highway. Both Kevin and his friend were thrown back and from the flick of Tamara's huge right forefinger, the speed of the van accelerated to over 125 mph down the highway. Now as Tamara was squatting, behind her was a large grocery store. She then moved her right-hand palm up to her left shoulder.


 Tamara spoke, "Melissa and Becky, I am heading out. You two can take the bus back to your place."


  She then lowered the two girls down and as soon as they got off her palm she stood up took a step and turned. Both Becky and Melissa looked up at Tamara's massive backside. Tamara headed out of the city of Coaldon walking along the side of the 4-lane street that connected to the 4-lane highway that led into and out of Coaldon. As Tamara left Coaldon she was walking along the right side of the highway, the highway being to her left. As she left the outskirts of Coaldon she moved over a few steps and now she was walking about 150 feet off to the right side of the highway. Now as Tamara was leaving Coaldon at the same time several other vehicles were leaving too. Tamara Sherring increased her walking pace and as she did her walking pace began to overtake the vehicles on the highway. The vehicles on the highway increased their speed to the speed limit, but Tamara's walking pace was faster than the speed limit on the highway. 


 Martin was just sitting there on Tamara's left shoulder and as he looked out ahead he saw the blue van up ahead. Tamara saw it too as she was still walking along the side of the highway. Kevin as he looked in the rear view mirror saw Tamara and he pointed it out to his friend who was driving.  Kevin's friend shouted, "I CAN'T GET AWAY FROM HER SHE IS TOO FAST. I HOPE SHE IS NOT GOING TO CRUSH US!!"


 Kevin quickly moved to the back and he kicked the side door as it was damaged from before as Tamara had grabbed the van. Kevin gave a few more kicks hard and the side door fell off part way and now it was being dragged. Kevin and his friend began to feel the trembling of the ground as Tamara passed the speeding blue van. Kevin as he peered out the side opening looked up Tamara's front and left side. Kevin reached over grabbed the rocket launcher and aimed it at Tamara but he had a hard time as the van was shaking from the trembling of the ground. Tamara passed the blue van and as she did Kevin was now looking up her left side. Then a few seconds later Tamara passed the van and Both Kevin and his friend were looking up at Tamara's massive backside.


   Kevin's friend slowed down and Tamara kept walking, and Kevin's friend pulled over and brought the van to a stop. As he did Tamara continued straight as the highway made a long cruve to the left. Tamara then adjusted her walk and as she did she turned a bit and was now heading back towards the city of Dalebridge.