- Text Size +

Lindsey Markson just stood there on Tamara's right heel looking down as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks with Martin right between them. Lindsey was shocked that Martin just loved Tamara's thunderous farts. The fart she heard sure shook him to the core but Martin just loved it. As she stood there looking down she was able to hear Martin as he was shouting for joy praising his Giant girlfriend. His shouts were muffled but Lindsey was able to make out some of what he was saying. As she looked down again and as Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks Martin came into view Tamara unsqueezed her bum cheeks but when she squeezed her bum cheeks Martin disappeared from view. Now Lindsey being a lesbian was greatly turned on as she was watching Tamara flex her voluptuous bum cheeks. Tamara then stopped flexing her bum cheeks. Lindsey watched as Martin came out and he went up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and he then ran up Tamara's back to her right shoulder. Lindsey watched as Tamara removed Martin from her right shoulder. Just then Lindsey felt her world move as Tamara slowly began to lower her legs down and as she did Lindsey moved. Tamara lowered her legs and Lindsey then ran up her leg past her knees and stopped there on her right thigh.


  Lindsey stood there facing Tamara's bum, she was about 40 feet from the base of Tamara's right bum cheek. As she looked up at Tamara's bum she saw part of Tamara's head, she saw that Tamara had her head turned to the right and she was looking back a bit. She then heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Lindsey Marksen, Lindsey Marksen, where are you, Lindsey?"


 Lindsey began to run up Tamara's right thigh and she began to run up Tamara's right bum cheek and she then ran up her right bum cheek a good 15 feet and she stopped and waved to Tamara.


 "HERE I AM TAMARA!!"  shouted Lindsey.


  Tamara replied, "I see you. Hey, Martin and I are going to finish watching this movie. You can have fun on me until. When done I will take you back to Calridge."


 Lindsey shouted, "HOW MANY MORE MINUTES FOR THE MOVIE?"


 Tamara replied, "About 65 minutes."


 Lindsey saw Tamara lower her head and she saw that Tamara was watching the movie with her boyfriend. Lindsey had an idea, she sent a text to her partner Linda asking her to come out to Martin's place in the country, and she gave the location. Within a few minutes, Linda replied and said that she is on her way. Lindsey knew that it would be a 35-minute drive for Linda to get there. Until then Lindsey decided to have fun there on Tamara's bum which she did. About 35 minutes later she saw a car coming up the gravel road and she noticed the car had stopped. She got a text from Linda, Linda wondering where she was. Linda in a few text messages explained to her partner where she was. Linda then headed up the gravel road and she parked her car down a ways back as she pulled into a field. Getting out of her car she headed across the gravel road and she then went down into the field across the gravel road and began to run towards Tamara.


  Now as Tamara was lying on her stomach, her right side was facing the gravel road and she was about 140 feet from the gravel road. Linda was running towards Tamara her feet were pointing towards Linda. As Linda was running towards Tamara she saw that her partner was standing there on the giant girl's right bum cheek. Linda stopped about a few hundred feet from Tamara's feet and she looked up towards Tamara. Lindsey as she looked down Tamara's thighs saw Linda there and she gave a wave to her and Linda ran up to Tamara's right foot. She saw that Tamara was barefooted and as she looked around she saw that about a hundred feet away she saw a large pair of brown slip-ons. Linda carefully climbed up onto Tamara's right leg, careful not to touch any skin. Linda then headed up Tamara's leg and as she passed her knee she stopped. Linda as she was looking up towards Tamara's bum she saw Lindey there and then behind Lindsey saw Tamara's head the top part of her head and she heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Lindsey Marksen. I see you standing on my right bum cheek. You must like sightseeing. Hey, the movie is almost done in anouther 15 minutes. Then I will call you, come to my right shoulder and I will take you back to Calridge."


 Lindsey replied, "WILL DO."


 Tamara then lowered her head to finish watching the movie with Martin. Lindsey looking down at Tamara's right thigh saw that Lindsey was now running up Tamara's right thigh and then up onto Tamara's right bum cheek. Both girls hugged and Linda stood there looking around. She looked up at Tamara's back and she saw that Tamara had her head down. Linda then looked across Tamara's bum which was 69 feet wide. Lindsey motioned for her to come and both girls walked across Tamara's bum and stopped at her bum cleavage. Linda stood there just a couple of feet from the massive slope that lead down and she saw how the skin-tight soft jeggings Tamara had on cut into her massive bum cleavage parting both bum cheeks. Lindsey then sat down and slid down the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek and as she did she slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view and Linda was shocked. She looked around and did the same she too slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and as she did she was in darkness. Tamara's bum cheeks were on both sides of her. She then saw some light as Lindsey took out her phone and turned on the flash. Lindsey slid down deeper and Linda followed her. As Linda looked around she was surrounded by the colour of Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings.


 Lindsey spoke, "Well Linda, what do you think?"


 Linda replied, "My gosh. Does she know you are here?"


 Lindsey replied, "She does and she is letting me have some fun. Tamara found out that I've had a crush on her and she has decided to let me just this once have some fun and I've been having fun in here."


  Linda replied, "I just can't believe that I am actually between the bum cheek of Tamara Sherring, a real Goddess and a Giant Tamara Sherring. It's so stuffy in here, the residual odour just excites me. Oh gosh, this is so exciting. You know Martin is so lucky."


 Lindsey replied, "I know, he sure must love Tamara so much and she sure does love him. Well, let's have some fun in here."


  Linda wiggled in there and she gave a shout and said, "Oh gosh this is so exciting. Tamara Sherring is a Goddess." 


Lee Anne replied, "It is such a turn-on." 


 Linda nodded. Lindsey then went deeper down into Tamara's bum cleavage and Linda followed. Tamara's cheeks had enveloped them both. They both wiggled in there with all their might. The skin-tight soft jeggings Tamara had on were soft and smooth so both girls felt comfortable in there. Both girls also just liked the smell. Both Lindsey and Linda wiggled there deep between Tamara's bum cheeks and they both shouted for joy. Their screams of joy were muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks.  


  Both Linda and Lindsey kissed and hugged each other there between Tamara's bum cheeks, the walls of Tamara's bum cheeks sandwiched them together. Linda sat up and turned and faced and snuggled against the right wall of Tamara's bum cheek and she said, 

"Oh gosh, Lee Anne this is so awesome. Just think we are the first lesbians on the planet between the bum cheeks of a giant girl a girl we both find attractive."


Lee Anne replied, "Yeah just imagine what we could do if we could live on Tamara." 


Lindsey and Linda began to wiggle there between Tamara's bum cheeks and both girls shouted for joy in there. Then after a good 10 minutes, both girls came out and went up onto Tamara's right bum cheek. They saw that Tamara's head was down. Just then they saw that Tamara was lifting her head and they both saw that Tamara was turning her head to the right. 


 Lindsey spoke, "Linda, run you need to hide before she sees you. I'm not sure how she will react."


 Linda looked around and then ran across Tamara's right bum and she dived face first down between Tamara's bum cheeks Linda just managed to slide down between Tamara's bum cheeks just as Tamara looked back with her right eye. She saw Lindsey standing there on her right bum cheek.


  Tamara spoke, "Alright Lindsey, you had your fun, now come up here to my right shoulder."


 Lindsey then saw Tamara put Martin there on her left shoulder and she then began to run up Tamara's right bum then up Tamara's back, and as she reached her right shoulder she gave a shout and Tamara began to get up. Both Martin and Lindsey held on as Tamara stood up and she stretched. Tamara then took a couple of steps and she put on her brown slip-ons onto her feet. Linda was there between Tamara's bum cheeks, and she sure felt Tamara getting up. Linda looked around and saw a teeny bit of light coming in from the crack and she moved towards it a bit. Linda as she looked down could see the ground way down below. Linda moved back going deeper between Tamara's bum cheeks.


 Tamara spoke, "Lindsey, I will drop you off at Calridge and then Martin and I are going to head out to the mountains to spend some time there."


 Tamara then headed away from Martin's place and stepped over the gravel road and the powerlines and headed off towards the city of Calridge. As Tamara Sherring was walking she had a booty bounce. Tamara's bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled with each step she took and each movement she made. Linda as she was sandwiched between Tamara's bum cheeks was feeling the massive jiggly and booty bounce. Linda took out her cell and she was about to call Lindsey when she accidentally dropped her cell she watched as her cell fell and it bounced from one cheek to the next her cell fell out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and it fell way to the ground. Linda decided to crawl deep into Tamara's bum cleavage so she began to climb. This was hard as Tamara's booty bounce and massive jiggle made everything shake. Linda however managed to climb deeper.


  Lindsey was sitting way up on Tamara's right shoulder and she texted her lover but she had no clue that Linda had dropped her cell. 


 Tamara then said, "Well Lindsey. Hope you had fun and now you can tell all your friends about your experience."


Lindsey replied, "I sure will and thank you for the experience." 


Tamara replied, "No problem."



Lindsey checked her cell and no reply.


Deep between Tamara's bum cheeks, Linda was feeling the massive booty bounce and the jiggly of Tamara's bum cheeks Linda was also taking in the smell of the residual odour and she could not contain herself. She began to claw and punch at the walls of Tamara's bum cheeks and she began to shout at the top of her lungs. Linda's shouts and screams were muffled by Tamara's voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks. Tamara continued her walk back to Calridge.


 Linda screamed and shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU FREAKING GIANT, YOU GODDESS. YOU ONE TRUE GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU ONE TRUE GODDESS OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT TAMARA SHERRING."


Linda was just shouting whatever came to her mind and as she was shouting there no one heard her no one knew where she was except her lover Lindsey and there was nothing Lindsey could do about it. Lindsey just sat there on Tamara's shoulder and as she looked out ahead she saw Calridge in the distance.  


    Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip as she was walking. 


 Lindsey shouted, "OH MY GOSH!!"

 

Deep between her bum cheeks, Linda was still shouting and when Tamara let the fart rip Tamara's thunderous fart silenced the shouts of Linda. Linda sure felt the powerful gale force fart wind and she sure heard Tamara's thunderous fart which to her was a deafening sound a sound so loud that it shook her to the core. The sound of Tamara's thunderous fart there between her bum cheeks was to Linda louder than a loud crash of thunder. The fart lasted a few seconds and Linda was just shaken to the core, she smelt, felt, and heard the massive thunderous fart. Linda screamed, "TAMARA SHERRING" at the top of her lungs but it seemed like no voice came from her mouth as the sound of Tamara's thunderous fart silenced Linda's scream. Linda passed out there between Tamara's bum cheeks.

  

 Lindsey then heard Martin laugh and shout for joy.


 Tamara spoke, "Don't worry Lindsey. Martin just loves my thunderous farts. Hey look we are coming upon Calridge. I won't enter too far. I will drop you off at that Target store as we enter the city, alright."



  Lindsey replied, "That will be great."


 Lindsey was now very worried about Linda, she had no idea as to what was happening to Linda. Did Linda fall out and die, was she still there between Tamara's bum cheeks, did she die from the fart. Lindsey had no clue and even if something did happen to Linda, Tamara is not at fault as she has no idea that Linda hid between her bum cheeks. Lindsey noticed that Tamara was now nearing the main highway that leads into Calridge and Tamara was walking along the left side of it about 100 feet off the right shoulder of the highway. The people of Calridge were seeing that Tamara was returning and they were not sure why. People still had a great fear of Tamara cause of her massive size.


  Tamara was coming upon the outskirts of the city of Calridge, her walking speed was faster then the speed of the vehicles on the highway.  The shaking of the ground was being felt around Tamara as she was walking.   As Tamara was coming upon the city of Calridge, she was easily seen by thousands upon thousands of people.  She was a sight to behold a massive 280 foot tall young woman coming upon a city. As Tamara entered the outskirts of the city she slowed down her walk.


  Tamara then spoke loudly, "I AM A GIANT."


 As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice thundered and resonated across the city and the people heard it. Just up ahead she saw the large Target store and she slowed down and stopped. Moving her left hand to her right shoulder, Lindsey walked onto Tamara's left palm Tamara lowered her down and Lindsey got off her palm. 


  Tamara straightened up and she turned and Lindsey stood there looking up at Tamara, and Tamara turned and as she did Lindsey felt the ground under her feet tremble.  Tamara then headed away and as she did Lindsey looked up Tamara's massive backside, she looked up at Tamara's booty where her partner Linda was.  Tamara headed away from the city of Calridge and she headed off towards the Rocky Mountains.