- Text Size +

Lindsey just sat there on Tamara Sherring's right shoulder as Tamara was walking across the countryside on her way back to Martin's place. Lindsey was very excited and she moved around. She was now able to see for miles around the cause of the height she was at. Lindsey turning her head again looked up at the right side of Tamara's face and head and she had to crank her head just to look at all or most of Tamara's head. Tamara then made a slight turn in her walk as she was heading back to Martin's small farm. As Tamara neared the gravel road that leads up to Martin's place she just stepped over the powerlines that ran along the side of the gravel road with ease. She then headed up the large fields up towards Martin's place. Lindsey saw Martin's place up ahead and Tamara came to a stop. Lindsey moved forwards and she could see Martin's place, his house a large garage and a few other buildings, and several trees. Lee Anne was looking down at everything and to her, at the height, she was at Martin's place looked so small.


Tamara then said, "Alright hang on tight." 


Martin knew what she meant and Tamara got down onto her knees and she began to lie down on her stomach in Martin's yard facing the house. Lindsey saw this happening and as Tamara began to lie down she began to run back on Tamara's right shoulder and Tamara laid down on her stomach there in Martin's yard. Tamara moved her right hand to her left shoulder palm up and Martin ran onto her palm and she lowered him. Lindsey was still on Tamara's right shoulder and as she looked down she saw Martin getting off Tamara's right palm.


 Martin looking up waved to Lindsey and shouted, "LINDSEY, HAVE FUN ON TAMARA." 


Martin then turned and headed into the house. 


Tamara then turned her head a bit to the right and said, "Lindsey, I am going to allow you a lesbian who has a crush on me to have fun with me. Now you can run around on me, and go and explore the giant woman you have a crush on." 


As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice hurt Lindsey's ears. Lindsey then turned and looked down at Tamara's back.


Lindsey just stood there on Tamara's right shoulder as she looked down Tamara's back down the back of a massive 280-foot-tall woman. Lindsey was excited, she took a few steps as she headed down Tamara's massive back. Lindsey stopped and looked down at Tamara's back and saw Tamara's voluptuous booty like two large hills in the distance. Tamara then lifted her legs to the knees and as she did Lindsey saw her legs. Lindsey headed down Tamara's back she then began to run and she just ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek, and she ran right to the middle of Tamara's right bum cheek and she stood there.


Lindsey then looked across Tamara's bum across her hip which to her was a good 68 feet wide. Lindsey then looked down at Tamara's massive thighs and the sight got her excited. She then looked up Tamara's back to her head. 


Tamara then lifted her head and turned her head to her right and said, "Lindsey, have some fun while I lay here for a little bit."


Tamara then put her head down for a rest. Lindsey ran across Tamara's right bum cheek and she stopped. Lindsey was now standing there right at the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage. Lindsey just looked at how Tamara's skin-tight jeggings just cut into her bum cleavage parting both bum cheeks. Lindsey just stood there as she was looking at Tamara's massive bum cleavage which to her was large. Lindsey sat down and she slid down the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage and she slid right down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view.



   

 Lindsey went down deeper between the bum cheeks of Tamara Sherring and as she did Tamara's bum cheeks enveloped the tiny lesbian. Lindsey was unaware that Tamara had been wearing the same skin-tight jeggings for the past two days. Lindsey wiggled in there between Tamara's bum cheeks and as she did she took several deep breaths in there. 


Lee Anne then thought, 'Just imagine if I and my partner could be between the bum cheeks of Tamara Sherring.' 


Lindsey could not hold back she went even deeper there between Tamara's bum cheeks, she was now very excited. Tamara continued to lie there on her stomach. Now Tamara had no idea that Lindsey had gone down between her bum cheeks. Lindsey was now in darkness as Tamara's bum cheeks had completely enveloped her and she shouted for joy in there but her shout of joy was muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks. Lindsey took out her cell and using the flash she began to look around. She was surrounded by the colour of Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings she had on. 


Lindsey then shouted, "I AM WITH A GIANT WOMAN A REAL GIANT WOMAN. OH MY GOSH, EVERY LESBIAN WOMAN WOULD BE SO JEALOUS."   Lindsey was very happy there.


Martin came back out and as he did Tamara lifted her head and said, "So my Martin, did you have a nice snack?" 


Martin nodded and said, "Yes I sure did. Hey, do you think that Lindsey is having the time of her life?"


 Martin got onto Tamara's palm and she lifted him to her left shoulder and he went off her palm. Martin looked back at Tamara's bum and did not see Lindsey.  


 Martin said, "I don't see her, I will go back and check."


 Martin ran down Tamara's back and up onto her left bum cheek he ran down a bit and looked down her thighs and he looked around. He then went across her left bum cheek and looked down at Tamara's bum cleavage and as he did he heard faint shouts coming from there. He could tell that Lindsey was excited. He ran back up Tamara's back and told her.


Tamara replied, "So, she decided to go between my bum cheeks. Oh well, I am going to let a fart rip. Enjoy Lindsey.



  Tamara Sherring then squeezed her bum cheeks and as she did Lindsey felt it, to her it felt like a huge giant hug. Tamara then let a thunderous fart rip, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder and it thundered and resonated across the land and sky to a range of 3 miles. The fart lasted a few seconds. Lindsey was hit with the fart, Lindsey's hair was blown back and her clothes flapped and her face went all ripples as she was hit with extremely powerful winds. Lindsey screamed but Tamara's thunderous fart silenced her screams. Lindsey was shaken to the core by the sound of the thunderous fart, her ears just rang, she heard, felt and smelt the thunderous fart. Tamara Sherring then unsqueezed her bum cheeks and as she did they jiggled. Lindsey passed out there between Tamara's bum cheeks. Tamara lay there and she laughed.


 Tamara turning her head spoke, "Wow Lindsey. I sure hope you enjoyed that one. Just imagine what you can tell all your friends."


  Martin spoke, "Lindsey should be excited, she should be clapping for joy."


  Tamara replied, "I agree. I know you would."


 Martin replied, "I would for sure."


 Tamara spoke, "Well if Lindsey wants more, I can let anouther one rip."


  Lindsey Markson lay there between Tamara's bum cheeks facing Tamara's legs still unconscious. Tamara and Martin were having a conversation during this time. Lindsey opened her eyes and she woke up her cell phone was in her hand and the flash was on. She screamed at the top of her lungs and there deep between Tamara's bum cheeks she began to claw at the skin-tight jeggings that were there before her as she lay there on her stomach. 

 

 Lindsey shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT GODDESS OH YOU GIANT TAMARA SHERRING YOU GODDESS. YOU FREAKING GIANT  MY GOSH I DON'T WANT TO EVER LEAVE. I WANT TO BE HERE OH GOSH GIANT TAMARA SHERRING. TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A GIANT A REAL GIANT."


 Lindsey continued to wiggle in there and she was shouting for joy. Tamara reached back and she pulled apart her right bum cheek and as she did Lindsey was flooded with light. She heard Tamara's thunderous voice.


 "Lindsey, I know you went down between my bum cheeks. Now you may remain on my bum. Martin is going to watch some TV and I am going to watch with him."


 Tamara let go of her right bum cheek and Lindsey was in darkness again. Lindsey then came up and went up onto the slope of her right bum cheek and she then went up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and stood there. Lindsey looked up at Tamara's back and she saw that her head was down. Tamara was looking in through the living room window watching TV with Martin. Lindsey then ran down Tamara's right bum cheek and onto her right thigh and she stopped just under her right bum cheek. Lindsey then saw that Tamara lifted her legs at the knees and she watched Tamara using her feet to remove the brown slip-ons from her feet. As Tamara's brown slip-ons fell to the ground the ground shook. Tamara then lowered her legs. Tamara lifted her head. 


 Tamara then spoke, "Lindsey. I want you to go down and get onto my right or left foot and give my toes a massage. Now go."


 Lindsey ran down Tamara's thighs then down her legs and onto her right foot. Tamara felt Lindsey there on her right foot and she then slowly lifted her right leg at the knees and she did the same with her left leg. When Tamara lifted her legs at the knees her legs were straight and her feet were straight and Lindsey was there on her right heel. Lindsey got up and looked up at Tamara's right foot Tamara's right heel. Lindsey then took a few steps and looked down and up Tamara, she was 75 feet above Tamara's thighs. Lindsey was able to look down from Tamara's right heel down onto her thighs and bum cheeks and back. Lindsey then ran up Tamara's soles and she stopped 10 feet from her massive toes. Lindsey Tamara's foot was 42 feet 9 inches long and 15 feet 4 inches wide.


 Lindsey then ran forwards and she leaped onto Tamara's big right toe as she did she spread her arms and tried to hug that big toe. Lindsey was amazed at how large Tamara's big toe was. It was large enough for it to be a bed. Lindsey then sat up there on Tamara's big toe and she began to massage her big toe. Lindsey then began to massage all of Tamara's toes on her right foot. She did this for a good 15 minutes. She then got off Tamara's toes and ran down her sole and onto her heel and as she looked down at Tamara, she saw a sight that she found exciting.  As Lindsey was looking down she was looking down and up Tamara's massive thighs and up to her bum and up her back, and Lindsey saw a sight that was a sight to behold. 


Tamara Sherring a real Giant, was flexing her bum cheeks as she was lying there on her stomach. As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks they just jiggled along with her thighs in her skin-tight soft jeggings. Lindsey just stood there watching as those massive bum cheeks 69 feet wide just jiggled in her skin-tight soft jeggings as Tamara was flexing them. As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks the ground around her trembled.  As Lindsey  looked down she saw that there was something there between Tamara's bum cheeks. As Tamara was flexing the thing in there was visible and not visible but there was something there deep between her bum cheeks.  Lindsey looked as Tamara was flexing her jiggly bum cheeks.  As Tamara Bum cheeks came together the object disappeared and as Tamara's Bum cheeks came apart the object was seen.  Lindsey decided to tell Tamara that there is something there between her bum cheeks so she did.


 Lindsey shouted, "TAMARA, TAMARA SHERRING. THERE IS SOMETHING THERE BETWEEN YOUR BUM CHEEKS."


 Tamara turning her head to the right replied, "I know, it's Martin. He wanted to go between my bum cheeks as I flex then.   He just loves to be in there as I flex my bum cheeks."


 Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip and as she did she just continued to flex her bum cheeks, the fart sounded like a rolling clash of thunder.  Tamara did not stop flexing her bum cheeks she continued to flex them with Martin in there.  Lindsey let out  a scream and Tamara heard Lindsey's faint high pitched scream. .


 Tamara spoke, "Martin just loves my thunderous farts. All I have to do is fart and Martin is so excited. Don't worry, he has hearing protection on." 


   Deep between Tamara's bum cheeks Martin was lying flat on his stomach and he shouted for joy and began to claw in there.  As Martin shouted for joy Lindsey heard him and Tamara's bum cheeks came apart but when they came together his screams of joy went silent as her bum cheeks muffled his screams. 


 Lindsey was shocked at what she heard, she was not surprised at all. Lindsey then sat down and watched as Tamara lay there on her stomach flexing her bum cheeks.  As Tamara was flexing her bum cheeks, her thighs jiggled also and the ground around Tamara was trembling a bit. Lindsey stood there just watching Tamara Sherring a 280 foot tall young woman flexing her voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks.  As Lindsey looked down and as Tamara's voluptuous bum cheeks came together Martin disappeared from view and as her bum cheeks came apart Martin came into view.  He was deep between the bum cheeks of Tamara.


 Lindsey then began to shout at the top of her lungs, "TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT!! TAMARA SHERRING IS A GIANT, SHE IS A REAL GIANT A REAL 280 FOOT TALL GIANT."