[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Our Hero, Ace, gets isekai'd into another world to have epic adventures, complete with amazing powers. The only cost is that he's about 2-3 inches. He will gladly make that trade. Being tiny is absolutely worth it if it means questing and fighting the powers of evil instead of being stuck on earth and having to continue his boring life. 

He's defeated The Demon King, only for the magical green-haired-anime-elf-princess, Silvia to reveal that their adventures are far from done and that was only the first and by far the weakest of the seven Demon Kings and that above them is the Demon Empress. They've started a chain reaction and now have to either prevent more Demon Kings from coming from the underworld or kill them.


As their adventure continues, they will be joined by other party members(awesome and unique waifus with their own personalities and hair colors) in their quests.


Rating and tags will be updated as it continues.  




Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Fantasy, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3031 Read: 3159
Published: May 17 2022 Updated: May 17 2022
Story Notes:

I'm looking to make a fun, entertaining story that has its ups and downs and also lovingly pokes a lot of fun at certain anime tropes. (I'm also working on a non-satire non-tropey serious version of this story with another writer that we hope to one day turn into an anime itself).

1. A Hero's Epic Beginning by Jsmith20 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3031 words)