- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a re-upload, I didn't like the formatting of my story so I changed it a bit and sis some changes. Also yeah I know, super creative title right? 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Well this is my first time writing, I hope I did a passable job. It's a bit short chapter where I just set things up, later chapters will be longer and have much more going on with them. 

Illya and the rest of the group was on another fight with Bazett, despite being 5 Vs 1 bazett was a foe that was really hard to keep up with, after taking multiple magical attack from girls they were clueless on how to beat this woman. 

"Your pathetic attacks won't do anything to me, surrender the cards and I might let you go", said Bazett with a dead set face. She started rushing  towards them and girls immediately leaped back upon seeing Bazett charging. This fight was becoming such a chore and girls were failing to keep up with Bazett, seeing this Rin and Luvia looks at each other as if they both come up with the same idea, they call Illya besides them while Chloe and Miyu still deals with Bazett, Rin reaches for something ianidebher bag and pulls out a a gem. That one is comparatively bigger than Rin's other gems,  Rin holds the gen in her hands and gives it to Illya.

" Illya use this, it is a special gem for a powerful but also highly unstable spell"

"Eh, if it's that powerful why didn't you use it before yourself?"

"With your mystic code it will be much more powerful also I told you, it is a spell that's really unstable so be careful while using it."

" Are you sure this won't also affect me if it's that much of a crazy spell? "

Luvia turned towards Illya and said,

"Don't worry young Illya just use your kaleidostick to activate the spell and fall back, make sure Bazett in the affective area before you do and you should be fine." 

Illya takes the gem looking confused. What did it even do?

" What does this spell even gonna do?"

Rin and Luvia grinned ominously making illya even more confused and scared 

"Well it is something that will leave Bazett really weak and vulnerable"

Rin was trying to keep it's exact effect as a secret for some reason.

Illya decided to ask more but Miyu and Chloe was fighting that women and barely keeping it up, so she decided to just go and use the gem. Illya quickly flies over to the Bazett and told Chloe and Miyu to get away, Illya fills the gem with mana and throws toward Bazett, an energy field appears seemingly doing nothing, Bazett stands there confused but also smiling,

"Whatever that was, seems like it didn't work, I still feel the sa..."

Her words were cut short when Bazett hold her tummy and started feel like someone was pilling her insides, Her vision started to blur and passed out. When she wake up her vision was still blurry, she saw really big rocks sprinkled around a massive flat landscape, then ground started shake.

"An earth quake?"

But it was no quake, as her vision cleared out she looked at her right and saw titanic figures looming over her, it was the 3 little girls she was just fighting, Bazett was in awe, the middle schoolers she was fighting was now towering them like sky scrappers. 

Then 2 even bigger figures arrived, looking smugly towards Bazett 

White haired girl looked down towards now barely any sized Bazett.

"This is what it does?" Illya asked with a confused expression on her face 


"Yep, it's a shrinking spell, it requires a huge amount of mana to activate and actually could've backfired but fortunately that didn't happen." Said Rin

"What?! So that's why you were keeping the details from me!" Illya was clearly frustrated from Rin's lack of consideration for how this spell could've affected her instead.

"Relax Einzbern, it didn't backfire and now she won't be a problem for us for a while" said Luvia, trying to calm Illya 

Chloe crouches to take a good look at minsiucle Bazett 

"Wow she sure is small, barely as big as an ant."

She reaches for small Bazett to pick her up. Terrified, she tried to flee, but even with her super human speed she couldn't escape fingers of the little girl. Bazett between the fingers of Chloe, squirms like her life depends on it while Chloe looks at her with a big smug on her face. 

"Now would you look at that, mighty Bazett struggling between my puny fingers? How hilarious, I think even with your increased sturdiness I could disintegrate your body by just putting a little pressure to my fingers"

Bazett was about to cry, how could a high ranking mage like her could met such a pathetic fate, while these thoughts were going on her head, Illya stepped in

" Chloe stop saying horrible things "

"oh cmon I'm just teasing her, also not that I will do it but she was going to kill is and if roles were reversed she would do it without a second thought."

" Well were not her and it's messed up, Miyu say something "

" Well I'm indifferent to both outcomes l"

" Mi-Miyu... "

Rin and Luvia decided to step in and keep things going, there were still a lot to do with their investigation of the cards and mana lines spread across the city

"Alright everyone that's enough, we're not gonna kill herel, not that I like her so much but she can aid us at finding rest of the class cards and investigate their origins"

Said Rin 


"Indeed, that's why were taking her to my place, you girls also can come. It's been a long exhausting day so we all could use some warm bath and some rest", Luvia invited girls to not only offer companionship but also have all the gang in the same place for convince. 

Chloe still holding little bazett between her fingers,

"What about this little thing?"

She was holding thumb and index finger up and shaking them from side to side, making Bazett feel like she is on a rollercoaster going back and forth at a super high speed making her feel dizzy. 

"Oh don't worry I know the perfect place to keep her till we get to my mansion."

Luvia extends her hand towards Chloe to receive the little mage, Chloe drops her as if she's just a little rubble and Bazett bounces a couple of times in the hand of Luvia, Her palm was like a little island and even she looked up she saw massive grinning fave of Luvia, her face was saying how pathetic and insignificant she is without any words. After taking a look at Bazett, Luvia drops her right between her cleavage. Rest of the group watches in shock and embarrassment, Rin with a huge blush on her face,

"What the hell are you doing you cow? This is no time to brag about your fat tits!!"

" Oh Tohsaka don't be frustrated because you're lacking in chest department, also she will be safe between my bosom, she probably can withstand the pain and I'm sure her reinforced body will prevent her from popping up like a little ant."

" This two... " all 3 little girls were thinking how two teenagers were having such banter in front of them was embarrassing.

"Whatever, just be careful with her we she is part of mage association so we will get in big trouble if something bad happens to her, she's a high class mage from the association."

"I already know that, that's why I've put here in such a comfortable place,"

said Luvia while smirking at Rin 

Rin was really getting tired of this talk and decided to just end it there, they all set off to get to the Edelfelt mansion to take a rest and refresh themselves after a long day.