- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy this chapter too! :)

"I WANT A BICYCLE I WANT THIS I WANT THAT I WANT EVERYTHING GIVE ME EVERYTHING GIVE ME YOUR SOUL GIVE ME YOUR DICK GIVE ME YOUR HEART I WANT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!" Whines the brat.

"Shut...the...fuck...up...." Says DoDo the clown.

"NO I WANT ICECREAM!!!!"

"ADURRR!" Says Timmy.

"STFU AND GTFO!" Says Urlak.

"STFU and GTFO?" Asks SpongeBob. " 'wtf' does that mean?"

"It means shut the fuck up and get the fuck out." says Urlak.

"You do realize you just said that to a little kid?" Asks SpongeBob.

"Well my dicks as small as that kids so STFU and GTFO SpongeBob!" Says Urlak as he points to the brat.

"We need a plan to get out." SpongeBob says.

"Well Timmy's shrunken helicopter is in the backyard...." Says Urlak. "And you've still got that nuke right?"

"Yep." Says SpongeBob. "It explodes if you say 10 Chuck Noriss jokes."

"CHUCK NORRISS IS SO COOL THAT-" The brat begins but is cut off when Jen picks him up.

"Ohhh aren't you so adorable??" She coos.

"Not really..." SpongeBob says and he lights up a cigarette and smokes to look cool.

"You smoke?" Asks Urlak.

"Nope. Stole it from Patrick. But yes, now I smoke." Says SpongeBob.

"ADUR!" Timmy says.

"HELP ME I WANT A BIKE I WANT ICECREAM I WANT A FAIRY I WANT A VAGINA I WANT MY MOMMY I WANT IT ALLL LSSMDGLKEFJGIOGBNM,DNCBM,XNB,MCVNLDF DJGUIHG!" Says the brat.

"Should we help him?" Asks Urlak.

"Nahhhh He'll be fine..." Says Sponge Bob.

"You sure? He's crying." Says DoDo.

"He always crys." Says SpongeBob.

"He's just a kid." Says Urlak.

"He's still part of this team, he knows what he signed up for." Says SpongeBob.

"No he didn't." Says Urlak. "We told him this was an ice cream testing program..."

"HA! That still cracks me up. Hey Jen can you get us some ice cream?" Sponge asks.

"What are you doing Sponge?" Asks Urlak nervously.

"Saving the kid, i think." Says SpongeBob.

Jen swallows the brat whole.

"Oh well looks like i get tortured for nothing..." SpongeBob shudders.

"I've got a special torture just for saying that SpongeBoy." Says Jen.

"SpongeBob." He says non-chalantly.

She brings him to the bathroom and holds him above the toilet... it's full of shit stains and looks very dirty.

"Your fucking kidding right?" He asks.

"Nope." She says.

She puts spongebob in the toilet and takes a shit on him. it stains all over the toilet.

She doesent flush. She lifts him up and begins to rub him all around on the toilet.

"STOP PLEASE!" He begs.

She doesent respond to his pleading and just keeps washing the toilet with him.

"Now to dispose of you." she tears SpongeBob in half.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Urlak and DoDo sob.

"DURHUR!" Says Timmy not knowing what is happening.

Everyone cries..... SpongeBob is dead... there's no more show for spongebob anymore...it'll have to be....Squidward no pants...or....Patrick fat ass....or...mr krabs jew pants... the world is over!!!!

Both of SpongeBobs halves twitch.

He forms back together.

"HA YOU CANT KILL A SPONGE SILLY DUCKLING!" He gloats.

"grrrr...." She throws him back to his cage.

"Now tell me about the plan to get out of here Urlak..." He grins.

"So...it'll start like this...."

Chapter End Notes:
To be continued... the stories almost over :(