[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Twenty years in the future, the relationship between men and women has changed quite a bit. To stave off climate change and reduce humanity's carbon footprint, all men are forced to shrink down to 18% of their original height or less. Women, on the other hand, get to keep all their height.

On every man's 18th birthday or when he graduates high school, he is shrunk down and cared for for the rest of his life by his female guardian, so there is a mad dash within high schools for men to find a suitable partner. 

18-year-old James is in that exact predicament. He has to find someone who he wants to spend the rest of his life before his 5'6" height evaporates. Will his three friends, Arlia, Juliana and Mia help him find someone? Read on to find out...


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Couples, Entrapment, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 20990 Read: 16373
Published: May 11 2022 Updated: January 03 2023

1. Chapter 1 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4716 words)

2. Chapter 2 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (4790 words)

James and Calvin set their plan to destroy the shrinking machines in motion. James and Arlia go on a steamy first date to the beach and sexual tension builds fast, both of them knowing that James will fit in the palm of her hand in no time. 

3. Chapter 3 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (5531 words)

4. Chapter 4 by johnbart37 [Reviews - 0] (5953 words)

I stupidly forgot to update this story on giantessworld. It's been on my deviantart since May, my bad. But I always update on my deviantart first, so if you want to follow me there feel free. Here's the link:

https://www.deviantart.com/johnbart37